Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

(political) No Representation * 1
    #27762317 - 05/04/22 02:31 AM (1 year, 11 months ago)

I have held many political, economic, and social positions over the last few decades; some middle ground, others being the furthest extremes on opposite ends of the spectrum. I have changed my mind on countless subjects; be it because I acquired more complete information, my understanding of foundational principles improved, or the principle based outcome breaks in extreme circumstance which necessitates a practical but non-principled compromise. All of this could be summed up as ignorance being dispelled.

I enlisted in the USMC for various reasons and was honorably discharged; yet, I have no representation in the country I volunteered to fight for. There is no political party that represents my positions. Even if the vote wasn't thoroughly fraudulent, no candidate can be elected on my mixed spectrum of ideas. Were I able to lie and scheme in sufficient capacity as to run for office, my conscience would not allow me to do so.

I'm hated by the right because I am a member of sub-cultures and communities that aren't approved of; not keeping their party line. I am hated by the left because I hold principles I believe to be in the best interest of my county; not keeping their party line. Regardless of which stronghold I visit, both are filled with hatred, calls for violence, and veiled threats; their vitriol is without measure.

A direct and public threat was made against me several hours ago on a different website and I entertain forwarding it to my local FBI field office; yet, my lazy side wins and I've deferred it to the site staff since I know the user is full of hot air. Despite commenting for around two years, I'm regarded as a troll the moment I deviate from the lockstep ideology.

My comments made in good faith, containing questions and points with substance are answered with single lines, dismissal, or aggression. I've conversed with countless people and I have only found a mere handful that are legitimately not NPCs. It is a rare thing indeed to find people that are capable of improving their own understandings, accept as well as provide new information, and their positions swayed if a more complete picture can be provided to them.

I am one of those that have no true representation in government, political parties or even candidates. I have no interest in voting anymore. Why should I vote for either party when both parties openly hate me? The most I can hope for is this coin on my desk which shall come with me in my pocket and speak for me where ever I go.

I do not comment in the Shroomery political forum. This post also isn't so much a discussion as it is a simple statement and poll to find out who isn't represented anymore; in the USA or any other country.
Are you represented in your country?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (05/04/22 12:24 AM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: (political) No Representation *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #1] * 2
    #27762802 - 05/04/22 12:39 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: Shroomery is full of bigots and I'm leaving.

Anonymous #3

Re: (political) No Representation [Re: Anonymous #2] * 3
    #27762839 - 05/04/22 12:56 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Yep, the only "people" that are represented are multi-national corporations. The only right we have is the right to be exploited for our labor.

The violent hateful discourse everywhere you look is a result of that. When you're powerless, when none of it matters, you might as well pick a team and troll the people on the other side (not that that helps anything).

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
212 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.05 seconds spending 0.032 seconds on 20 queries.