Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Next >
OfflineJacobefraser123
Mr
Male

Loc: Melbourne Eastern suburbs Flag
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2022** -NO ID REQUESTS- [Re: TheBlueprint] * 1
    #27755584 - 04/28/22 07:37 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

The next rains are hyping me up, I was thinking of hiking and spreading spores throughout the entire mountain range

--------------------
Be happy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejagsthebags
SwagGurl
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: Bushranger country Flag
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2022** -NO ID REQUESTS- [Re: TheBlueprint] * 1
    #27755910 - 04/29/22 12:06 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Mean while in MTown

Hahaha. I'm not claiming territory you cheeky pricks. Shrooms for all, forever.

Just don't like giving the Feds intel knowwahtimsayun. Hehe

Edited by jagsthebags (05/01/22 06:02 PM)

Offlinepbs037
adventurer
 User Gallery

Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2022** -NO ID REQUESTS- [Re: jagsthebags]
    #27755969 - 04/29/22 12:53 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

It is pouring rain outside. So happy. Let the season begin!

Invisiblediscobean
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2022** -NO ID REQUESTS- [Re: jagsthebags]
    #27755986 - 04/29/22 01:09 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

I thought it was a fair call Jags. Dividing the state in to cardinal and ordinal directions are specific enough. Cats already out of the bag with location posting on other sites - no need for it in this thread.

InvisibleNickoloxious
Forest solivagant
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2022** -NO ID REQUESTS- [Re: discobean] * 1
    #27756002 - 04/29/22 01:46 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Just some more suburban finds from a short look at the Tassie spot. Theyโ€™ve seemed to have dried out for the time being, though a nearby known patch of subs has started to fruit. :smile:

--------------------

Invisiblejagsthebags
SwagGurl
Trans-male User Gallery

Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2022** -NO ID REQUESTS- [Re: discobean] * 1
    #27756034 - 04/29/22 02:33 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Yeah you're right ๐Ÿ˜… I was wrong! This rain is gonna kick it all off for sure. Happy hunting everyone.

Invisiblediscobean
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #27756040 - 04/29/22 02:45 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

I'm not sure if I'm misreading your post but I was agreeing with you haha! :tongue2: I'd be disappointed if any of my favourite areas were name dropped on here - even if they're well known.

New stomping grounds for me this year, no luck as yet but hopefully find some lovely subs to share on here soon. Happy hunting :cool:

Invisiblejagsthebags
SwagGurl
Trans-male User Gallery

Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2022** -NO ID REQUESTS- [Re: discobean]
    #27756052 - 04/29/22 03:04 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Oh yeah I did. Sorry and thanks very much.

Yup I'm hoping to suss out new grounds this year too. Very excited. Goodluck out there disco! ๐Ÿ˜š

InvisibleTrossington
Stranger

Loc: VIC Flag
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2022** -NO ID REQUESTS- [Re: Nickoloxious]
    #27756115 - 04/29/22 04:44 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Nickoloxious said:
Just some more suburban finds from a short look at the Tassie spot. Theyโ€™ve seemed to have dried out for the time being, though a nearby known patch of subs has started to fruit. :smile:

Look at that above ground myc on those two :shocked: It's screaming out to devour more wood.

Never seen such lively myc like that attached to the stipe above ground. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't myc become dormant from light?

InvisibleNickoloxious
Forest solivagant
 User Gallery

Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2022** -NO ID REQUESTS- [Re: Trossington] * 2
    #27758040 - 04/30/22 07:42 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Trossington said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't myc become dormant from light?

Not too sure about that one. I'd assume it wouldn't be ideal. But if there's a lot more going on underground, then it should be irrelevant. :shrug:
~
Back at gippsland for the weekend & oh boy what a great start to the month. All of today's finds were from the garden...
The active Gymnopilus on the piles of mulch are still pumping out fruits;

~
Some Gymnopilus junonius as well;

~
First Amanita muscaria fruiting around the birch trees, I've been waiting for these. :rockon:

~
A couple of subs;

~
Found this new patch of young subs. At the time my young doggo was galloping all around the place, Going through garden beds and everything. So I thought the least I could do to protect them was make a small enclosure for while they're still young and have spores to drop. :lol:

~
Don't think I'll have the time to check the forest this week.

--------------------

OfflineTheBlueprint

Loc: Earth
    #27759047 - 05/01/22 05:50 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

jagsthebags said:
Mean while in MaceydowniaTown...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/3c/George_Floyd_neck_knelt_on_by_police_officer.png/240px-George_Floyd_neck_knelt_on_by_police_officer.png

Typical. Someone has a laugh in good humor and you instantly go full racist with once of the most controversial topics of recent times. By the way, the cop was found guilty so you are promoting racism, a hate crime and racial division on a mycology forum. Ignorance at it's finest. Another outsider that gets reality from the idiot box. All because someone had a laugh in good humor. That speaks volume of your character and further expounds on your true intentions. Noted.

Please keep that same energy in person when the Karma train returns. What comes around goes around. Haven't you noticed what's been happening locally in Australia? You should be more concerned about what's coming to Australia, that is way worse than the last 2 years. Australia is the testing ground and your government sold every one of you out. IYKYK... Just wait this is only the beginning and people like you have it coming back ten fold. Now that is justice!

--------------------

Invisiblejagsthebags
SwagGurl
Trans-male User Gallery

Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2022** -NO ID REQUESTS- [Re: TheBlueprint]
    #27759067 - 05/01/22 06:08 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Wait. Can you explain that last bit? I don't know? Kinda got me worried ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ the Vax stuff yeah?

OfflineAbeyance
Average Joe
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Deep South
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2022** -NO ID REQUESTS- [Re: Nickoloxious] * 1
    #27759378 - 05/01/22 10:52 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Always coming through with the good Nickoloxious,
Love your work!

--------------------
The monkey made me do it..:crazy2::mushroom2:

Offlinepsbs
explorer
Male User Gallery

Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2022** -NO ID REQUESTS- [Re: Abeyance]
    #27760769 - 05/02/22 11:12 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Anyone been making some suburban finds yet? I've been out in the eastern suburbs all over the shop I've been finding more inactives than you can shake a stick at but not a single sub for the life of me. My local patch is yet to fruit anything as well. I'm starting to think it hasn't been consistently cold and wet enough yet for them to show up, which looks like is set to change.

Anyone else having similar struggles?

OfflineSpacecowdoy
Stranger
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2022** -NO ID REQUESTS- [Re: psbs] * 1
    #27760869 - 05/03/22 03:01 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Hey, first-time writer here!

Had to reply because I feel you on this, been checking around my regular parks in the SE to no avail.

So far it's been a really annoying start to the season, spotty rains, temperatures only dipping for a day or two...

Fortunately we had a good days rain last weekend and the next rains/drop in temp the rest of this week should be good ๐Ÿ‘

Cheers for all the info and beautiful shots over the years people, been a long time admirer of this message board. Hope to be able to engage more this year ๐Ÿ™

OfflineFloydD
Stranger
Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2022** -NO ID REQUESTS- [Re: Spacecowdoy]
    #27760889 - 05/03/22 03:52 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

bit of a lurker here as well, been scouting out local spots but no go atm.
seeing more signs of life with inactives popping up each day though is getting me excited and hopeful.
i have a feeling this season is gonna be a good one! second one out on my own, last year was a divine accident stumbling across a local patch and got me right back into the thrill of hunting

OfflineBardy
Male

#27760904 - 05/03/22 04:32 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TheBlueprint said:
Quote:

jagsthebags said:
Mean while in MaceydowniaTown...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/3c/George_Floyd_neck_knelt_on_by_police_officer.png/240px-George_Floyd_neck_knelt_on_by_police_officer.png

Typical. Someone has a laugh in good humor and you instantly go full racist with once of the most controversial topics of recent times. By the way, the cop was found guilty so you are promoting racism, a hate crime and racial division on a mycology forum. Ignorance at it's finest. Another outsider that gets reality from the idiot box. All because someone had a laugh in good humor. That speaks volume of your character and further expounds on your true intentions. Noted.

Please keep that same energy in person when the Karma train returns. What comes around goes around. Haven't you noticed what's been happening locally in Australia? You should be more concerned about what's coming to Australia, that is way worse than the last 2 years. Australia is the testing ground and your government sold every one of you out. IYKYK... Just wait this is only the beginning and people like you have it coming back ten fold. Now that is justice!

What the hell are you on about? The pic is distasteful, but they didnโ€™t post it to be racist, you completely misread. Keep your ranting out of this thread, itโ€™s way worse than discussing the weather.

InvisibleTrossington
Stranger

Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2022** -NO ID REQUESTS- [Re: Nickoloxious]
    #27761045 - 05/03/22 07:35 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Nickoloxious said:
Quote:

Trossington said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't myc become dormant from light?

Not too sure about that one. I'd assume it wouldn't be ideal. But if there's a lot more going on underground, then it should be irrelevant. :shrug:

You might be onto something there, Nick. You got me thinking back to photos Warrk posted in their sub fish tank moss terrarium grow thread showing myc spreading out against the glass, they document having kept the tank out of direct sunlight, not completely in the dark. If that's anything to go by, perhaps sub myc can handle low level light if its root system is solid underneath, and the right temperature of course.

These things they call fungi, interesting stuff!

:laugh:

InvisibleTrossington
Stranger

Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2022** -NO ID REQUESTS- [Re: psbs]
    #27761102 - 05/03/22 08:32 AM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

psbs said:
Anyone been making some suburban finds yet? I've been out in the eastern suburbs all over the shop I've been finding more inactives than you can shake a stick at but not a single sub for the life of me. My local patch is yet to fruit anything as well. I'm starting to think it hasn't been consistently cold and wet enough yet for them to show up, which looks like is set to change.

Anyone else having similar struggles?

Same here, no luck locally. A few pins was the last I came across a bit over a week ago that I posted in this thread. They were eastern suburbs way I had to drive out to so I haven't been able to go back to check on them. Keep looking, psbs - you might find them!

Haven't even come across many L ceres either which are normally, and annoyingly, everywhere by now.

Came across this slimey bugger last Sunday. Possibly a gym (?) it was feasting on.

That said, I am seeing some success in a couple of outdoor grow experiments I started last season! :dancer:

Another experiment from last season was making a number of sub smoothies and pouring them into various woodchip beds at local parks and reserves that I haven't seen subs grow before. Not expecting the smoothie tek to work but it never hurts trying. If successful, the plan is to keep spreading all around locally. Fingers crossed :cool:

Offlinepbs037
adventurer
 User Gallery

Re: **Official Victoria Psilocybin Season 2022** -NO ID REQUESTS- [Re: Trossington]
    #27761741 - 05/03/22 05:58 PM (1 year, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Trossington said:
Quote:

psbs said:

That said, I am seeing some success in a couple of outdoor grow experiments I started last season! :dancer:

Another experiment from last season was making a number of sub smoothies and pouring them into various woodchip beds at local parks and reserves that I haven't seen subs grow before. Not expecting the smoothie tek to work but it never hurts trying. If successful, the plan is to keep spreading all around locally. Fingers crossed :cool:

Can you please share how you managed to grow subs outdoors? I would like to do the same!!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Next >

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract