Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Toilet Paper

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Wiley Brooks - Breatharian
    #2774073 - 06/08/04 09:45 AM (13 years, 17 days ago)

Author of "Breatharianism, Breath and Live Forever"

Wiley has been a Breatharian for some 30 years and has been giving seminars and teaching his intrinsically learned philosophy for over 20 of those years. A Breatharian is a person who can, under the correct conditions, live with or without eating food. Wiley was first introduced to the world back in 1981 when he appeared on the national TV show "THAT'S INCREDIBLE" demonstrating his strength by lifting 1100 lbs of weights, nearly 10 times his body weight. When in a non-polluted environment, (Air or Electro) he sleeps 1 to 7 hours a week. Although Wiley is now 66 years of age he is still able to lift 600 to 900 lbs of weight without ever working out.

An inspiring, enthusiastic and knowledgeable teacher... Wiley speaks with a great deal of confidence. He generously gives his gift of wisdom to others from his many years of in depth spiritual lifestyle. All who have the depth and openness to hear Wiley will find themselves looking at life differently with more enthusiasm and hope than ever before. His lessons are timeless.

For last few years Wiley Brooks stopped doing seminars on Breatharianism in order to devote 100% of his time on solving the problem as to why he needed to eat some type of food to keep his physical body alive and allow his (5D) light body to manifest completely. He now believes he has found the answers. He has found four major deterrents to being able to live totally without food. They Are:

People pollution.

Food pollution

Air pollution

Electro pollution

So come and experience an evening of a few days with the world's first Breatharian to attempt to live and survive in the west.

His "amazing lift" was to unrack a bar with enormous weight on it. He did not do any movement with the weight, jsut stood there, so structural strength rather than muscular strength was needed.

Apparently he has been caught sneeking food over the years and now after bull-shitting, er, teaching people for decades, admits (makes excuses why) he cannot do as he claims *SURPRISE!* and yet does not know why.

Physics my dear Wiley, physics. Energy out requires energy in. (doh!) The body requires fuel and no, it cannot process it from the suns rays.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSource
Remainder of anUnbalancedEquation
Male

Loc: Outer Darkness
Re: Wiley Brooks - Breatharian [Re: Swami]
    #2775194 - 06/08/04 05:22 PM (13 years, 17 days ago)

Was he the one they caught eating chicken pot pies?

--------------------
What you're searching for is what's searching.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Wiley Brooks - Breatharian [Re: Source]
    #2775208 - 06/08/04 05:26 PM (13 years, 17 days ago)

Yeah, it wasn't even like he got caught with a carrot or an apple. Had to go for the white flour and high fat pie.

I met the dude once. I will give him credit that he looked healthy and young (was around 50 at the time). He is about 6', 135 pounds.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Toilet Paper

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology