Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Kava Kava

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinebeatlebangboy
Absinthe-ian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bum Fuck Florida
THE KAVA WAVE
    #2773410 - 06/08/04 12:49 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

As usual, I was looking for a new "head" and I came upon KavaKava. Now maybe you're saying, bullshit, I went to WalMart and bought Kava and I ate the whole bottle and it didn't do crap to me. I gotta agree with you, the shit that WalMart sells wouldn't give my grandmother a buzz. However, there is pure Kava extract out there that is fuckin' unbelievable. Each capsule contains 700mg of pure Vanuatu Kave extract standardized to contain a minimum of 84% kavalactones (that's the good shit) I have ventured into "Deep kava territory" and it was so unbelievable that I ordered alot more. CAUTION: Make sure the kava you buy is processed from the roots of the plants only. Some companies, in order to increase profit use the leaves and bark of the kava plants. Extracts made with those "by products" can cause serious liver problems.
The deepest kava experiences will be realized in a ritual environment which is dark, quiet and comfortable. Bright lights, noise and distractions will tremendously diminish the effect of even the best kava, so do as the Pacific Islanders do and enjoy your kava with a small group of close friends in a relaxed setting. If you choose to enjoy music, keep it mellow and soft.
At high doses kava produces profound muscular relaxation, so be careful, your legs will feel amazingly loose and walking can be awkward.
I hope this will inspire you to go out there and try kava, it's great!!

----------------------
"Be kind to the people you meet on the way up, cause you're gonna meet the same people on the way down........It happens to me every day down in the sewer."
Ed Norton

Edited by beatlebangboy (06/08/04 01:05 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinebeatlebangboy
Absinthe-ian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bum Fuck Florida
Re: THE KAVA WAVE [Re: beatlebangboy]
    #2773439 - 06/08/04 01:03 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I don't know if it is against the rules to give out vendors names, but since kava is completely legal, I guess it can't hurt. The basement shaman ( www.basementshaman.com ) has the best stuff I have ever experienced. I took three caps and I was so at peace with the world that I was gonna explode.They don't recommend eating more than 3 caps but I might just try 4 for the fun of it. Who are they to tell me what to do!!!!

----------------------
"Be kind to the people you meet on the way up, cause you're gonna meet the same people on the way down........It happens to me every day down in the sewer."
Ed Norton

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Kava Kava

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience