Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Loc: USA
Post deleted by users_request [Re: slither]
    #276500 - 03/22/01 07:14 AM (23 years, 13 days ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

Loc: here
Re: DB Kit [Re: McMan]
    #277009 - 03/22/01 08:35 PM (23 years, 12 days ago)

hey mcmann.. ... i've got my bail a' turnin w/ that stuff as we speak :wink:

OfflineWhereAbouts
enthusiast
Loc: WhereAbouts
Re: DB Kit [Re: slither]
    #277021 - 03/22/01 08:58 PM (23 years, 12 days ago)

its interesting how you only bash ryche hawk and people who dont have a problem with him. thats about 90% of your posts. get a life. right now im out to ruin yours for bein such a dick
Later

"One toke you poor fool...wait til you see those god damned bats."

--------------------
"One toke you poor fool...wait til you see those god damned bats."

Invisibleslither
addict
Re: DB Kit [Re: WhereAbouts]
    #277057 - 03/22/01 09:51 PM (23 years, 12 days ago)

I don't bash people that don't have a problem with him, just ass kissers. And sorry nolifer, but you can't ruin my life because I have one, but nice try, had me scared for a minute.

And no 90% of my posts here aren't bashing ryche's ass kissers, only about 25%. Why any you ask? Cause they make me sick, I'm hear to read/discuss cultivation, not to listen to the slowest/most expensive spore provider(spore trading post doesn't count) get his ass kissed.

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: DB Kit [Re: slither]
    #277070 - 03/22/01 10:14 PM (23 years, 12 days ago)

That is really lame Slither ... why even 25% of your post have to be directed at me. Were sick of it.

SLOWEST... screw you buddy.... I was damn near the fastest for 3 years... so I've been behind a bit lately... now I'm the slowest.... that is just rediculous.
There is a lot more to spore business then just filling orders.

If you see a post is about me... then dont read it if it bothers you so much. It seems like 1/4 of your online time is devoted to trashing me. Why dont I just send you the mushrooms then you'll be happy to :)

peace

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: DB Kit [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #277072 - 03/22/01 10:17 PM (23 years, 12 days ago)

One other point.. do you know why for the longest time you DID NOT hear ppl complaing about their orders taking longer then 3 weeks. Because they never waited more then 5-10 days. Its only in the last 4-6 weeks I got behind and I'll be caught up again after I work all weekend and you wont hear about it anymore... now go tend to your business and let me take care of mine.

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Invisibleslither
addict
Re: DB Kit [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #277090 - 03/22/01 10:34 PM (23 years, 12 days ago)

Mushrooms sound good to me (composting tips would suffice though), everyone has their price I guess. And no 1/4 of online time is not dedicated to trashing you, just here and it's more the ass kissers than you. I wish there was more to talk about in this forum, but unfortunately not alot of interesting cultivation conversation goes on lately. I wish you or someone would share some experimentation and get our minds on better things.

And good luck catching up on your business, I'm afraid mine will suffer until I master the art and/or obsession I have with cultivation. But only I am suffering, I don't have the luxury of waiting customers unfortunately.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags