Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineStandAloneLight
Stranger
Mushroom tea...
    #2764586 - 06/04/04 09:15 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i made and drank some tea for the first time an hour and a half ago, got a fat and beautiful body buzz goin but no visuals so can i eat the strained shrooms for a pickup?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
Re: Mushroom tea... [Re: StandAloneLight]
    #2764622 - 06/04/04 09:29 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

yes you may. eat them straight away though

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

OfflineStandAloneLight
Stranger
Re: Mushroom tea... [Re: Merkin]
    #2764643 - 06/04/04 09:35 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

k thanks for the response just had them... hmm last time a had shrooms it was two very small caps and i threw up all over this chicks ghetto van, any way to keep the stomach down?

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Loc: Bolinas, California
    #2764967 - 06/04/04 11:08 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

whats happening man?

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

Offlinesinning_saint
Stranger
    #2765209 - 06/05/04 01:01 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Related to this thread...

I have made and drank mushroom tea several times from some cakes. Some cakes were FRESH cakes, ready to be put in a chamber; some were exhausted cakes. Under both conditions, I used 1-2 cups water per cake, and boiled for 10 minutes.

I have had up to almost a gallon of this tea on multiple occasions and don't feel the trip nearly as much as some report. Am I doing something wrong making it, or what?

I am a very confused little tea-maker here. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

OfflineStandAloneLight
Stranger
Re: Mushroom tea... [Re: FatVsAsia]
    #2765351 - 06/05/04 02:01 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

trip report ay... umm some friends of mine went this morning to a farm here in west tennessee and picked them, they got bout oz's of cubes before heading back to the car and there were some police blocking them in so they dumped the bag, cops talked to them with the landowners (landowners were some assholes whos now withering existence is waking up at 6 in the morning and waiting for some trippers to pick, they specifically said "weve been waiting for you") after the landowner left it was just them y the cops and the cops were some pretty cool fayette county guys so they just called justin and camerons parants, justin calls me up later and ask me to pick up this shit wiht him so i agree with the assumption that i get some free shit, we got to them farm get the shit real fast drive off end up at ronies house where we cleaned the mush and prepared them to be sold and shit, me y ronnie got a quarter each and he made some tea but his mom got home so i had to leave, anyways back on topic i made the tea in the same way he did.... i now know that this is not how u make good tea to trip with but it was an excellent experience none-the-less... k just simply put the shit in a coffee filter put it in the machine and got 2 teabags in the bowl process the water ( a 1 on the bowl) and waited till it was done then just repeated about 5 times...drank up and started playing an old MP online game called Tribes bout 30 minutes into it i had a nice buzz goin felt very warm and of course was absolutely happy, had some shpongle(thanks 4 the tip shroomery ;-) ) playing while on this game i was on a level where it was snowing and shit and i just stared straight up and i dont know it just fricken made me get all floaty and stuff, pretty crazy shit, of course this is a MP game and im just randomly walking round with my guy looking straight up so i got kicked from the server, so i got on aim and talked to some chick (this girl made me so damn happy to talk to and shit it was crazy, damn shame she dont do this kinda shit cause its "gay" which kinda made me feel hollow inside and a fear sort of set in but i got distracted by my dog who needed to piss) took my dog out smoked some izmeal stingers which really set off a buzz, i ended up staring at the weaping moon while listening to some APC (music must never stop ay) then some personall shit happened ended up back playing the game on an empty server which was fun as hell although i cant explain that, had some radiohead goin on then (once again the music must never end) just an hour ago i was my buzz was still around and i started playing guitar with eyes close, saw some slight morphing in the blackness and had Abbey road goin on cause the music cant ever stop, and umm 10 minutes ago i got on this site to see if anyone had some tips on how to settle the stomach... nope sure dont ay, and now that i see another dude who cant get a trip off his tea im hoping someone else can help us both out

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
    #2765416 - 06/05/04 02:46 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I take an Imodium A.D. with the shrooms, doesn't fuck with the trip and helps the stomach and digestion perfectly.

--------------------

OfflineRedo
CTA

Re: Mushroom tea... [Re: FatVsAsia]
    #2765717 - 06/05/04 08:25 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

sinning dont boil them, that destroys the active ingredients. Instead, boil the water, let it cool down for a minute or two, then put the chopped cakes in the water. Let them soak for a long time (20 minutes or so) maybe put the flame on for a quick few seconds towards the back end of the soaking. Wallah, active shroom tea vs destroyed shroom tea. And it works!!!

Offlinefleavi
Stranger
Re: Mushroom tea... [Re: Redo]
    #2766903 - 06/05/04 07:05 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for the info on that CTA. I plan on making some tea tonight if I can find some shrooms. I never knew one could make a more potent tea that way.

OfflineStandAloneLight
Stranger
Re: Mushroom tea... [Re: fleavi]
    #2770640 - 06/07/04 12:17 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

was also wondering if i make a bunch of this stuff will the psilocybin stay active even after say a week?

OfflinePsilozero
StonedGuitar/BassPlayer

Loc: mile high
    #2779440 - 06/09/04 09:07 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

One time I decided to make a batch of mushroom tea. I snagged about an 1/8, boiled 3 cups worth of water, let it down to a simmer, tossed the mushies in, and let set for about 2 min or so I beleive. I also used 3 tea bags.

Poured the tea into 3 mugs, 1 with each tea-bag, and evenly distributed (slimy) mushrooms. We drank down the tea and ate the slimy funguys.

We were all happily tripping shortly thereafter. It was an awesome, smooth trip. Had some sweet ass CEV's to kickin music.

-not too many OEV's at all though. Fun trip, worth a try.

--------------------
http://myspace.com/thevoid

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate