Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAhronZombi
AhronZombi

Loc: NY
the most amazeing trip and the worst trip all in one INSANE
    #2768739 - 06/06/04 01:15 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

i ate like 3.5 grams worth of b+ last nigh, this was only my 2nd trip and i was at home with my girlfreind. i laid in the floor for the begining of the trip. i felt very good and was experianceing so awsome visuals and laughing. hours later i didnt feel so good, i kept thinking about my self from a weird ass point of veiw like i wasnt my self, and i also kept thinking of my parents deaths, but it was all good, i remembered i was just triping and didnt fight it. later that night i went to ley in bed with my girlfreind and started to peek. i was crying so so so hard with joy, i have never been that happy. all of the suddent i understood my self and everything, i found the meaning of existance and relised all that matters is love nothing else. conflicts politics everything is nothing but a show, i relised you have to love everything we all do and then we will find true enlightenment. i started thinking about budism and christianity ( my religions) and it was like i became one with god and everything, i knew it was all about love and eventually as long as i was patiant everyone in the whole world would relise this too. this was the most religious moment of my life and lasted like 3 hours. after this i got up to eat and watch so tv till the trip went away. But my life became a nightmeare of insane proportions.
My GF got up to use the rest room and next thing i knew she cam ein the living room crying. Her new tatoo had made her faint in the bathroom and she hit her head. i told her it was ok and to stop crying, but then she stoped responding, her aremrs and legs pulled up near her boyed and she started to violently shake, her euyes roled back in her head and she wouldnt talk to me. i shook her and yeld her name but nothing. i kissed her on the head and prayed that she wouldnt die. ( ive never been more terrifyed in my life) I called 911, and the mother fuckers put me on hold for a while. finally the fire department answered and i told them to come, but thank god my GF was talking to me asking what happened, by the time they got here i could have taken her my self, so i did and they said it was fine. the doctor at the ER said it wasnt anything big. just a reaction to her tatoo that freaked her out. she was perfectly fine, and i felt OK. we came home ate and went to bed, im just now wakeing up. hope you guys enjoy

--------------------
[url=http://kratom.tcotu.net Low Priced, High Quality Kratom[/url]

Edited by AhronZombi (06/07/04 11:23 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleJopo
Super RocketMr.MagicMushroom Man
Loc: Canada
Re: the mopst amazeing trip and the worst trip all in one INSANE [Re: AhronZombi]
    #2768798 - 06/06/04 01:43 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Did she not know she got a tattoo? What is the tattoo of?

--------------------
Holy crip hes a crapple.

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...
 Arcade Champion: Tontie

Loc: Bolinas, California
Re: the mopst amazeing trip and the worst trip all in one IN [Re: AhronZombi]
    #2769365 - 06/06/04 05:23 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

ego loss....

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
Re: the mopst amazeing trip and the worst trip all in one INSANE [Re: AhronZombi]
    #2769427 - 06/06/04 05:48 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Damn, she fainted because of a tattoo? Was she tripping also? Sounds like a little ego loos to me as well. Life altering. :grin:

OfflineaNewPerception
candy eater
Re: the mopst amazeing trip and the worst trip all in one INSANE [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #2769843 - 06/06/04 08:23 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

last night i had a crazy ass ego loss as well. i got some new shrooms from a friend, and i decided to take half an 8th to try them out. i usually take 4 grams of all shrooms, but these lil fuckers fucked me up. at my peak, i started to think wierd ass shiet, with hundreds of thoughts going thru my mind at once. i even for an hour doubted that i knew wat i was doing. id say i am very experienced with the mushroom, but yesternight blew my mind away, and shattered my reality. it was a good trip, except for the ego loss and confusion

OfflineAhronZombi
AhronZombi

Re: the mopst amazeing trip and the worst trip all in one IN [Re: Jopo]
    #2769977 - 06/06/04 09:28 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

No she doesnt shroom. but it was her first tattoo and she is extremely quiezy about bandages and stuff

--------------------

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...
 Arcade Champion: Tontie

Loc: Bolinas, California
Re: the mopst amazeing trip and the worst trip all in one IN [Re: AhronZombi]
    #2770014 - 06/06/04 09:45 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

quiezy from that?

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

Offlinecherokee
tennis shoes
Male User Gallery

Loc: Nationwide Flag
Re: the mopst amazeing trip and the worst trip all in one INSANE [Re: aNewPerception]
    #2770148 - 06/06/04 10:57 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

By the usual definition that doesn't sound like ego loss. I think the term ego-loss is starting to get thrown around too lightly here.

OfflineAhronZombi
AhronZombi

#2773211 - 06/07/04 11:23 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

and i forgot to tell you right before my ego loss and complete understanding of everything, i saw a extremely bright light and went blind for a long while, or at least it felt long. then i couldnt stop crying with joy, it was harder than ive ever cryed before

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience