Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSpaceBaby
alchemist
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: SPACE
Re: An Introduction to our Psychedelic Medicine, Research & Microdosing Forum [Re: Phoenixfire28] * 1
    #27440153 - 08/23/21 09:20 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Phoenixfire28 said:
I wonder if anyone has tried microdosing shrooms for the treatment of adult ADHD. I've read that there are better psychedelics for this, but shrooms appear to be more accessible. Standard treatment for ADHD has some nasty side effects for me. Anyone have any insight on this?

I have memory issues, but I think it was in Mush Cult OTD in Bod's journal that there was some discussion of personal experience. IShrooms have a fair review. LSD is cited as most effection for ADHD.

--------------------
SpaceBaby
SPACEBABY'S LAGM22 THREAD
MUSHBOY'S SHROOM TEA TEK

Me as a cube

Another Day's Work:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefuneralfather
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: An Introduction to our Psychedelic Medicine, Research & Microdosing Forum [Re: Phoenixfire28] * 1
    #27494376 - 10/06/21 06:28 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Phoenixfire28 said:
I wonder if anyone has tried microdosing shrooms for the treatment of adult ADHD. I've read that there are better psychedelics for this, but shrooms appear to be more accessible. Standard treatment for ADHD has some nasty side effects for me. Anyone have any insight on this?

Look into DR GABOR MATE

Brillant Work. Sorry for late reply, I suffer the same.

OfflineSpaceBaby
alchemist

Re: An Introduction to our Psychedelic Medicine, Research & Microdosing Forum [Re: funeralfather] * 1
    #27496977 - 10/08/21 06:12 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

#metoo

--------------------
SpaceBaby
MUSHBOY'S SHROOM TEA TEK

Me as a cube

Another Day's Work:

Offlinebeegirl
Stranger
Venders [Re: Qyu] * 1
    #27497681 - 10/08/21 06:04 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Hi, I currently need help with finding a trusted vendor. I have had PTSD for years and have been self-medicating, and not in a good way to help cope. I have microdosed sporadically in the past and I would like to do it regularly.
Do you have a trusted vendor that you would recommend? Thanks, beegirl

OfflineSpaceBaby
alchemist

Re: An Introduction to our Psychedelic Medicine, Research & Microdosing Forum [Re: funeralfather] * 1
    #27497741 - 10/08/21 06:55 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

funeralfather said:
Quote:

Phoenixfire28 said:

Look into DR GABOR MATE

Brillant Work. Sorry for late reply, I suffer the same.

thanks for Dr. Maté

--------------------
SpaceBaby
MUSHBOY'S SHROOM TEA TEK

Me as a cube

Another Day's Work:

InvisibleTheConfluence
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: An Introduction to our Psychedelic Medicine, Research & Microdosing Forum [Re: geokills] * 1
    #27684039 - 03/05/22 03:25 PM (2 years, 23 days ago)

<treatment resistant major depressive disorder for going on 17 years... Brand new PTSD diagnosis...

4 sub-threshold micro doses of psilocybin and some very intentional self talk and cognitive reframing (I am also a psychologist) and although it's way to early to say conclusively, I think Rick Doblin and the folks at maps are really into something!

My headspace is way to dark to go heroic alone right now though so I cannot speak to the efficacy at that level.

I have done a sort of 3 day borderline Fibonacci ramp (1g to 2, 3 5, 8) of WET fruit and although I've only gone up to 5 before feeling wasteful (virtually zero "trippy" effect) I will say my mood and outlook has significantly and noticably improved... Like the people around me have noticed a shift towards the light within me in only 2 weeks time.

Because I am a psychologist I intend to start journaling and construction a set of cognitive exercises to try out and share with you in the future. Don't get too excited though it will be in pretty academic terms.

--------------------
When two people dream the same dream, it ceases to be an illusion.

Philip K. Dick
Lies, Inc. (1984)

Offlinejimmymac56
Stranger
Male
Re: An Introduction to our Psychedelic Medicine, Research & Microdosing Forum [Re: TheConfluence] * 1
    #27685102 - 03/06/22 01:39 PM (2 years, 22 days ago)

I am going to try Mushrooms hopefully to get some help with all my issues. I have seen some bad things and have had some bad things happen in my 66 years. I have PTSD, Depression, chronic pain,anxiety and chronic insomnia. The chronic insomnia is from all the other issues and it also makes all of them worse. I would like some input / advise on how I should try and micro dose for all of these problems.Any input from anyone with the same issues on how much to take when to take it would be very helpful .I know everyone is different and finding what works for them is experimental just like with pharmaceuticals.I need some help how to start the experiment.

OfflineAlexR
Stranger
Re: An Introduction to our Psychedelic Medicine, Research & Microdosing Forum [Re: jimmymac56] * 2
    #27685239 - 03/06/22 03:36 PM (2 years, 22 days ago)

Jimmy, I appreciate you actually sharing your experience. I’m a counselor, and at the same time struggle with a lot of the very same things my clients are going through. I can relate to everything you shared and can say that this right here is medicine. It’s healing, loving and kind to all that experience it’s power, as corny as that sounds. For some, that power can be a lot. I would say that it’s important to experience mushrooms in their fullest, that experience alone can change the course of someone’s life (I’m sure most of the people here can attest to that as well) but when it comes to ptsd and depression, micro dosing can also be a really good option. For that, it can be helpful at first to do a small amount every three days for a month and then take a month off. Mushrooms are out of your system in hours, but the effects last for 3 days, so if your  intention is to heal, I think you’re walking a path in the right direction. If those symptoms persist after that, try again, but those experiences that you have will change your life.

InvisibleTheConfluence
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: An Introduction to our Psychedelic Medicine, Research & Microdosing Forum [Re: jimmymac56] * 2
    #27685401 - 03/06/22 06:02 PM (2 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

jimmymac56 said:
I am going to try Mushrooms hopefully to get some help with all my issues. I have seen some bad things and have had some bad things happen in my 66 years. I have PTSD, Depression, chronic pain,anxiety and chronic insomnia. The chronic insomnia is from all the other issues and it also makes all of them worse. I would like some input / advise on how I should try and micro dose for all of these problems.Any input from anyone with the same issues on how much to take when to take it would be very helpful .I know everyone is different and finding what works for them is experimental just like with pharmaceuticals.I need some help how to start the experiment.

Hey bud.
First and foremost go check out the MAPS website, they do actually have resources online that can help you discover the best place to start for yourself, they also give a pretty detailed description of how they actually apply the medicine in a clinical setting which may help you formulate a solid intention for yourself prior to consuming.

I too am a counselor but it wouldn't really be ethical for me to tell you what is right for you because I lack the specific training to do so.

What I can say though is that for most patients going into a PTSD counseling session MAPS will conduct multiple preliminary counseling sessions wherein you, the patient, will be given the opportunity to talk at length about what you feel is effecting you most. Over the course of (often times three but sometimes) several sessions the clinicians will come up with a therapeutic game plan for the actual dosed session. Then 1 week prior to the actual tripping session the counseling team will sit with you to establish expectations for your experience and talking in great detail about how the therapy will be conducted.

Then within the tripping session you will be asked to discuss some very seriously painful things and be guided by not just 1 but actually 2 therapists who will hopefully (70% success rate) guide you to an emotional conclusion with whatever particular trauma that is impacting you. In other... More scientific terms. They aim to put you into a state of "optimal arousal" where in, physiologically you will be in a fight or flight mind set and they will carry your heart and mind to a place of safety, peace, and forgiveness. These therapy sessions are wildly individualistic in nature and curated specifically for you and to address specifically you and your personal trauma with the intention of effectively disconnecting the associations that you have to your trauma.

Neurons that fire together... Wire together.

Conceptually they aim to disrupt connections to the traumatic memories you are holding onto through a unique form of cognitive reframing... The hope being that you eventually realize that you are indeed a separate entity from that trauma and that you do not need to be and are not defined by that trauma.

You will hopefully discover an epiphany of profundity that will be uniquely yours. When the clinicians identify that exactly this is happening to you, they will act as your external memory bank for this epiphany and then beging the process of devising a plan for you to beging working this revelation into your personal narrative... The intention there being that you are in a critical moment... Shedding a portion of your self identity that is attached to your trauma and they will try to replace that trauma with your newfound understanding of the event.

Afterwards they will give you a series of cognitive exercises which hopefully will keep that revelation present in the forefront of your mind for long enough for you to complete the difficult task of incorporating this newfound self understanding into your core understanding of yourself.

The process will not be comfortable... Nor fun... There will be lots and lots of tears and pain and maybe joy and ecstasy... Whatever the case may be... It will be uniquely yours and yours alone, which is precisely why it will stick. Because you did it. You made the change for yourself and you will never lose the ability to do that again for yourself.

But I cannot nor should any other person here, be able to do this for you.

Good luck and Godspeed friend

--------------------
When two people dream the same dream, it ceases to be an illusion.

Philip K. Dick
Lies, Inc. (1984)

Edited by TheConfluence (03/06/22 06:08 PM)

Offlinevaudvilleviktor
Stranger

Re: An Introduction to our Psychedelic Medicine, Research & Microdosing Forum [Re: SpaceBaby]
    #27969180 - 09/26/22 03:20 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Hey people, about to try microdosing for the first time, have a few questions. Wanted to start a new thread but I'm sure there are 100s of threads on noobie micro dosing and I know people around here prefer you don't start a new one and "use the search feature".. Couldn't really find a micro dosing "mega thread" this seems to be the closest to that.

Basically I suffer from bad anxiety and depression. I had been on antidepressant and they actually did help me. But it made it nearly impossible to bust a nut during intercourse as well as worried me about long term effects, being dependant on an inorganic chemical drug for life and just increasing cynicism and distrust for the pharmaceutical industry in general these last few years. I have a decent amount of homegrown mush so figured might as well give this a shot. Did a little research but there is so much varying information it's hard to wade through it all.

Bought some empty pill capsules and filled about 30 with .05 grams of ground to powder PEs.

Just have a few questions before I start.

1.) .05 grams of PE is probably a decent starting point right? I know it seems a little low but I guess that's close to the equivalent of .1 of regular cubes?

2.) How does alcohol consumption interact with microdosing? I am admittedly a bit of an alcoholic but have cut back significantly from where I was a year ago. I still have a drink or two (a beer or glass of wine) daily and occasionally drink that plus a couple shots of hard liquor if I'm feeling really anxious. Will alcohol counteract the microdose?

3.) And what is the general consensus around her for best schedule for dosing? From what I researched elsewhere I got a varying answer from every 3 days, every other day, every day and sometimes saw people saying twice a day.

Thanks.

edit : just saw this thread https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27805016 which answers questions 1 and 3. But raises another question- WHat is the general consensus around here for which method/schedule for a first timer, Fadiman or Stammets? And if the Stammets method, what if I don't have lions mane or niacin, is still worth following that method without those?

"Leave a bad taste, killin' my high like niacin
Stop kiddin' middlemen need Ritalin
Hit me with the full tin of gin and I'm a kid again
Keep the bong lightin' straight through the song writin'"

Edited by vaudvilleviktor (09/26/22 03:29 PM)

Offlinethekushranger
Kushy
Male
Loc: Standing on the dirt.
New forum member [Re: vaudvilleviktor]
    #28014676 - 10/24/22 06:26 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Hi guys, new here, not too tech savvy, I'm a middle aged ex serviceman with chronic back pain and severe PTSD. Several years back I discovered the magic of cannabis for pain management. I also discovered 3 yrs ago the amazing benefits of psylocibin for my PTSD.
My conundrum is my back stops me sourcing my own in the field, so I came here looking for the best advice on sourcing some spores and how everyone gets their best results from this medicine. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

--------------------
Change the way you look at things and the things you look at will change.

Offlinepslyke
fantasmagoric
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: New forum member [Re: thekushranger]
    #28014690 - 10/24/22 06:34 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Hang out and post actively until you get access to the market place or source spores from any of the trusted Shroomery vendors. Keep in mind that all prints are for microscopic viewing. :mushroom2:

--------------------
"What appears impenetrable to us does exist, manifesting itself in the deepest wisdom and the most radiant beauty" Einstein

"The conservatives of 70 years ago would be outraged at what has come to pass. It embodies everything they took up arms for to defeat"Asante

:kratom:

InvisiblePastywhyteMDiscord
Say hello to my little friend
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #28014776 - 10/24/22 07:12 PM (1 year, 5 months ago)

Quote:

thekushranger said:
Hi guys, new here, not too tech savvy, I'm a middle aged ex serviceman with chronic back pain and severe PTSD. Several years back I discovered the magic of cannabis for pain management. I also discovered 3 yrs ago the amazing benefits of psylocibin for my PTSD.
My conundrum is my back stops me sourcing my own in the field, so I came here looking for the best advice on sourcing some spores and how everyone gets their best results from this medicine. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Read this for an overview of the hobby
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24084128#24084128

Offlinethekushranger
Kushy
Male
Re: New forum member [Re: pslyke]
    #28016908 - 10/25/22 11:55 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

That's the plan mate.

--------------------

Offlinethekushranger
Kushy
Male
Re: New forum member [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #28016912 - 10/25/22 11:56 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Thank you

--------------------

InvisibleRhizomorph
Psychedelic Researcher
Other

Re: New forum member [Re: pslyke]
    #28022086 - 10/28/22 09:01 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Quote:

pslyke said:Keep in mind that all prints are for microscopic viewing. :mushroom2:

Is that what people on this forum are using them for?? Shit I've been using my spores to grow illegal hallucinogenic mushrooms. I guess I'm just a rebel :wink:

--------------------

:cookiemonster: Major Issues in the Psychedelic Movement: Why 'Psychedelic People' and the Psychedelic Movement Sucks:elmo:

:awesomenod: Easiest No-Pour Agar Method: Alien's Holy Grail No pour Agar unmodified containers:awesomenod:

Offlinethekushranger
Kushy
Male
Re: New forum member [Re: Rhizomorph]
    #28025185 - 10/30/22 07:53 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

It's hysterical, all the info pics etc and people still say spores are for research only on here lol...
Then can somebody please hook me up with some research spores so I can get my microscopy game on...??

--------------------

InvisibleRhizomorph
Psychedelic Researcher
Other

#28026033 - 10/31/22 11:51 AM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Check out the Shroomery's trusted vendors. Otherwise the Marketplace forum is unlocked once you have (I believe) 50 comments & have been on here for a certain number of months (2 or 3 or somemthing); use the search function to clarify the specifics. Plenty of people doing spore giveaways on there.

--------------------

:cookiemonster: Major Issues in the Psychedelic Movement: Why 'Psychedelic People' and the Psychedelic Movement Sucks:elmo:

:awesomenod: Easiest No-Pour Agar Method: Alien's Holy Grail No pour Agar unmodified containers:awesomenod:

InvisiblePastywhyteMDiscord
Say hello to my little friend
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #28026065 - 10/31/22 12:14 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Quote:

thekushranger said:
It's hysterical, all the info pics etc and people still say spores are for research only on here lol...
Then can somebody please hook me up with some research spores so I can get my microscopy game on...??

Generally speaking people who cultivate active species do not draw the lines that define legal status but we do have to toe them if we want to survive. This hobby is changing rapidly right now as social understanding evolves but, that doesn’t mean that the due diligence we used to employ in regards to being able to share and engage in free speech can be simply cast aside. As laughable as these measures may seem, in terms of the letter of the law they are still somewhat necessary although less and less so.

Many places still have laws on the books regarding things like securing your horse in public despite having little to no practical application in modern life. The microscopy disclaimers may one day fall into such a category but for now, some will still choose to abide by them.

Anonymous #1

Re: New forum member [Re: geokills] * 1
    #28067618 - 11/24/22 02:59 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Hi, I’m very grateful for being able to find a site like this. Im starting off with, I’m a patient of Rheumatoid Arthritis and recently met a woman who also had RA and was medicating with shrooms and having what seemed liked miraculous effects. Ok, that’s what drove me to ask more questions. The what, the how, the why, the how much, the academic sources, so on.
My problem is: I also have epilepsy. That minefield has been daunting. The one medication I took for RA was contraindicated with a medication I take for epilepsy and so my seizures actually spiked in severity and length for a time until I took myself off of it. I have been seizure free, NOW, for ages.
Bottom line: my doctors have been idiots. (No offence any MDs here). I’ve had ONE competent neurologist and that’s it.
My concern is: Will starting shrooms for the sake of RA see a return of my seizures or affect my epilepsy in any way. I have a lot I’d like to learn.
If there are any resources or texts that I could follow, I’d be extremely grateful for journal links, or anything which could help.
Thanks kindly.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale