Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
My day was shit
    #2767711 - 06/06/04 01:02 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Get up even though I'm sleep deprived, argue with my girlfreind over whether to eat or not. Go over the fast food, for breakfast, I pay the tab. Little did I know someone spilled oil all over the engine, and due to the engines location in this particular model, filled the car with smoke to the point of being a jamacian hot-box.

I was late to my very important thing, today, and I don't think it was my fault because I pointed out the time restrictions twice, and got a "We have plenty of time" response, untill the other person actually checked the time and hastily retreated to the car.

After my important thing, I spent an extra hour and a half getting to my important place. When I was there, I used a walkie-talkie, on a previously agreed to channel, but no one was listening... after 2 hours of walking a member of my group responded but was playing games with me. Later on, near the starting point of the laser show located at the important place, my girlfreind was heading in late so I headed out to the gate to give her a free ticket in. The ticket lady wouldn't hold it for me, so I thought I'd hide in at the entrance and let my girlfriend pick it up at her leisure, after phoning her of course. Well, when I drove out I suddenly found myself on a road with a median, unable to turn around. I thought to myself, it's all good I'll just turn around. I took the next right to turn around, but it turned out to be another highway... panic stricken, I turned off the nearest exist and turned around... after getting back on the highway in the right direct, I ran out of gas.

I didn't have any money, so I had to write out a money order, which I kept in my wallet, to myself (I didn't have any other form of money) After running away from crack heads I get back in the car, missing the entire laser show, and find out that everyone is pissed off. My girlfreind wants to just go home without seeing me, despite traveling an hour and a half to do so... I get to her and manage to calm her down, and everything just plain sucks.

I only have a gallon in the tank so I pull over to a gas station and spend 15 minutes waiting for the pumps to start working. Finally, I go to another station and they make you pay up front after dark and I dig around a secret pocket in my pants for 5 minutes trying to fish it out, I ended up going to the bathroom and doing it after a female customer offered to take it out for me. I get back home and I talk to my dad about what happened, and how I tried so hard today in everything I had done but it seemed like everything was going to shit and I told him I filled up the tank, which way 27 dollars + the 7 it took for that one gallon I had earlier, and then he said "Well, it was your obligation" totally disreguarding all the free gas I had given him, under no contract written or verbal, and he tells me that I am going to have to go into work 1 hour early because they want to go to church and seemingly don't trust me after running out of gas. I kept my fucking head, worked my way out of a problem without any help, filled up an empty tank... all because of an attempt at giving someone an unused, prepaid, tricket...

FUCK!

There are like 101 negative details I've left out, and I fucking SWEAR I could write an entire book about todays events. Right now, I can't wait to die... I'll be counting the days, at least untill I break out of this negative attitude.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #1

Post deleted by Anno [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #2770180 - 06/06/04 11:07 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

InvisibleLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ny/europe/other
Re: My day was shit [Re: ]
    #2770187 - 06/06/04 11:10 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

How coincidental, same thing happened to me except no uncle raping and only one nut's gone ..but my grandma is jacking me off as this very moment.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Offline0xYg3n
topdawg
 User Gallery

Re: My day was shit [Re: Locus]
    #2770750 - 06/07/04 04:03 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

^^^^^^^^ you guys are fucks! this isn't OTD, go back bitches.

Man, yeah it feels good to rant and lose some steam. Sometimes life just doesn't go your way.

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: My day was shit [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #2772430 - 06/07/04 07:01 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

"Well, it was your obligation" totally disreguarding all the free gas I had given him,"

what a sad sad argument in your position

I HOPE that was sarcasm ... yes it sounds like your day sucked.. oh well I have had ones like it

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being