Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Bridgetown Botanicals Shop: CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Vanilla Ice Cream bucket of look-alike fried Chicken. Yeah, only in the South. * 1
    #27655941 - 02/12/22 02:17 AM (2 years, 1 month ago)

There is a reason milk is needed to not cut one's mouth for cereal coating.  Why anyone would want this, do not know.  But made me laugh, the ordeal.

Plus really, a hundred a bucket?  No fucking way I would pay that.  But I get it as is his job. 

Have learned to enjoy good eating and drinking in my days but not this.  Is so inane but fits the South perfectly.  A food truck that invented it there, yeah.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Vanilla Ice Cream bucket of look-alike fried Chicken. Yeah, only in the South. [Re: Barnaby] * 1
    #27656074 - 02/12/22 07:27 AM (2 years, 1 month ago)

God.  I posted this at three in the morning.  That many views amazed me. 

Year two of covid.  I watch way to much youtube.  Yet sometimes, guy was an offensive tackle in football, find something that makes me laugh.

Am traveling this March, fuck it.

Getting into making Thai food.  For the foodists is interesting the phases of what one craves.  Overdid it on the Mexican food and the hottest of hot.  One drip hot sauce and it sucked.  I can take anything.  Nope. 

I eat one meal a day and snack on hummus and pita chips.    Work out and, word of advice, don't overdo the hotsauce.  Making Italian food today. 

One learns so much from a person and how one eats in my life experience.  In the dating world again and is amusing watching the tastes. Just a joke this vid.  Shit still makes me laugh.

Happy Valentines day soon.  Going to a  fancy restaurant.  Can cook so well but women love the ambiance of a a fine place. 

Best to all. 

OfflineLobotomist
 User Gallery

Loc: I'm from the South. The Deep S...
Re: Vanilla Ice Cream bucket of look-alike fried Chicken. Yeah, only in the South. [Re: Barnaby] * 1
    #27656133 - 02/12/22 08:38 AM (2 years, 1 month ago)

That made me laugh out loud lol

Offlinemindfuel
Curious
Male

Re: Vanilla Ice Cream bucket of look-alike fried Chicken. Yeah, only in the South. [Re: Lobotomist] * 1
    #27674652 - 02/26/22 06:14 PM (2 years, 30 days ago)

Absolute laugh out loud! :rockon:

--------------------
You never forget your first...
I'm here for the medicine and the awakening

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Vanilla Ice Cream bucket of look-alike fried Chicken. Yeah, only in the South. [Re: mindfuel] * 1
    #27675118 - 02/27/22 06:43 AM (2 years, 30 days ago)

But yeah, as a fellow athlete, the L.A. Beast makes me laugh.  Some shit if you know you are going to puke just don't do it.  Held it like a champ.

he jalapeno was just plain mean.  lol.  Flirting is fun, can we all just admit it?  And meaningful sex is great.  I have been with some prostitutes in my life and, no.  Not ugly, just empty.

I like the rush of it. I really don't want to marry for awhile but honest with my relationships because holy shit.  If one opens one up to monogamy and marriage, no, and maybe never.  I like being myself and some women get that and those are who I am around.

Even that infatuation, like a drug wears off.  Like any drug or herb one puts in ones body.  If you have kids with someone, whole different story which I haven't personally, thank god, yet I like my friends.  Their is so much to so many different woman.  I don't think we were meant to be monogamous.  Raising a family is a choice and didn't work out for my parents 3 times married so I learned.

One can learn a lot just listening to women.  They try to portray that all men want to fuck them but that is false.  Believe me. 

I LIKE BREAD AND BUTTER, I LIKE TOAST AND JAM.

Lol.  Life is good.  I don't get why so many people need to complain about it so much in the U.S.  Not above anyone just, I enjoy life and it bothers people.  Misery wants misery.  Naw.

Goodbye to February.:shrug:

Edited by Barnaby (02/27/22 06:52 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Bridgetown Botanicals Shop: CBD Topicals