Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet

Loc: Bizzaro World
Re: Unsatisfied woman needs advice [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #27737792 - 04/16/22 08:24 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

I didn't read the entire thread, so I might have overlooked someone else giving this advice already.

But if you want him to last longer,  surprise him with a blowjob, handjob, whatever in the morning, then at lunch.. then by afternoon/evening hit him up for the aggro sex.  He will hold out way longer. And feel better about it in the long run

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #13

Re: Unsatisfied woman needs advice [Re: FlusH]
    #27737825 - 04/16/22 08:46 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Can confirm :thumbup:

Anonymous #12

Re: Unsatisfied woman needs advice [Re: Anonymous #13] * 3
    #27737968 - 04/16/22 10:59 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

The amount of effort a man puts in to a relationship is directly proportional to the amount of head he receives and the enthusiasm she puts in to sucking it. It's Newton's first law

Anonymous #13

Re: Unsatisfied woman needs advice [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #27738148 - 04/17/22 05:29 AM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Amen.

OfflineTrancedOutBrah
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Unsatisfied woman needs advice [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #27741329 - 04/19/22 02:17 AM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Man I understand you so much OP it hurts because that was my previous relationship, she gave no fucks about my pleasure but honestly her own, my fiancée is exactly what I need because I am such a wild fucking beast at heart. I wasn't always this way though, it took me 2 1/3 years from meeting the love of my life to transform me back into the man I was meant to be, the man I was meant to grow into. When we met she was ~280 lbs and I was probably about 220. I had a myriad of health issues, drug addiction problems and all kinds of trauma I don't even want to talk about to anyone and honestly, I plan on keeping that shit repressed for the rest of my life.

Back in my teens, I was fit as fuck. I could run 5 miles straight in less than 32 minutes, I could bench press 260 lbs 10 times, I could deadlift 320lbs 20 times, I could squat 290 20 times. I could do 40 pullups within 2 minutes. I used my 35lb kettlebell like it was my fucking religion. My tennis coach pushed me to challenge myself physically and through endurance that I've NEVER experienced before... and honestly, there is nothing more satisfying than enjoying your own hard work, sleep comes so easy at the end of the day.

My Fiancée is pretty much straight up sober, last time she had a drug was last 4th of July where she got drunk with me and her family when we spent the night down there. I scared her sober when I gave her 1 tab of LSD. I left her alone for 10 minutes to go get stuff in the kitchen for us to enjoy (Smoothies/etc) and that's all it took for her to relive all the fucked up trauma that she repressed in her mind. She had a good time before and after but after the trip was over she pretty much refuses to do any drug now other than some really chill shit and that's 100% okay by me, I will never ask her to do something or even suggest it to her, it must be 100% her idea. I really regret giving her LSD as her first psychedelic, but LSD was mine and it's what got me into this whole world of insanity in the first place.

Past the backstory:
She was actually the one with the higher sex drive. She always craved me more. I never had enough in me, I didn't have the drive, the energy, the motivation. Before I met her I was working 40 hours a week and going to school for 40-60+ hours and driving for a bare minimum of 12 hours a week. It took a tremendous toll on my mentally, physically and pushed me to the brink of "Why am I doing this?"

Her love nourished me back into my old self, she motivated me to get fit, to get healthy, to eat good, to take supplements, to take nootropics, to try and do better every single day and do better than the last. Nobody is perfect, we can only try to do better.

In the past 3 months, I have taken 3 days off from exercise and all 3 were because my foot was hurt helping her in an emergency and I didn't give two fucks what happened to me or my pain. I would walk through the fires of hell for this woman and so much more.

OP, if your partner is giving you tender love and care, if they aren't nourishing you both PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY, they do not truly love you. If they love you, they will make you fucking cum all the time. They will tell you they love you. They will hold you, they will make time for you, because nothing else matters more in this world is self love and the love of a partner who truly loves, appreciates and supports you to grow as a human being.

Everyone wants to orgasm. That release is one of the best natural feelings in the world.

If your partner doesn't want you to have that....... you have to ask them why?

Communication is key. It's the one thing I'm still working on today. I suck at communicating. I blame my dad lol

--------------------
Lead by example, words mean little when your actions don't reflect what you say.

Spread kindness, love, empathy, compassion.

Learn from mistakes. Try and do better. Each day is a new day, try to make it a better one.

Coconut and Avocado is awesome for the skin.

MIND OVER MATTER

:mushroom2::lsd:

Edited by TrancedOutBrah (04/19/22 02:27 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
3,651 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.