Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePanamaFred
no sense of perspective

Loc: Flavor Country
what i did with last 8 hours my life
    #2765101 - 06/05/04 12:16 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Hey guys, I dont know if you even care but this is just really fucking wierd.  Maybe its normal i dont know, we'll see.  Anyways I cant smoke pot (pisstesst monday) and no other drugs were around so my stupid self said "hey get some adderol from that adhd kid".  ive only taken this stuff on days of tests and never really to get fucked up.

so i proceeded. i took like 2 30mg capsules and after an hour i didnt feel much except a little speedy so i decided "what the fuck ill take more".  so, long story short i ended up taking like 120 mgs. 

after like 20 minutes of my gorging i found myself behind a wierd fish market or something i dont know.  No one was around this particular market and my friends were all drinking (not a fan of akohol)

as usual we ended up talking about life but then i took it realy far, i basically explained the complete inner-workings of the entire world (space,evolution infinity, society, anarchy, abortion, god, parents family).  My friends sat closely by and we had quite the discussion.  3 hours later (not much reccolection of what happend)

:confused:shirtless, i emerged from my stupor to find the wall of the fish market dirtied by (this is based on onlookers accounts) a map of the cosmos, human evolution flowchart, and multiple diagrams of the human brain.  [all of which were scratched into the wall with a rock]  Most disturbingly however, "WE HAVE EVOLVED" was scratched into 2 foot letters.

this i do remember:  me and my fellow journeymen had convinced ourselves that we had evolved past homosapien.  fucking wierd.  we had somehow unlocked some wierd part of our brains or something.  I then got very paranoid as we took on the hunter/hunted mentality fearing natuaral selection could be lurking around any corner.  to the three of us, it was crucial to the survival of humanity that our band of evolved humans survive to spread the good word.  when we left the alley behind that fish market it was like the scene in "lord of the flies" where the boys face the rest of the normal world.

well whatever that was really really really fucking WIERD.  ive done shrooms and this topped them in intensity.  ive never raelly gone so crazy (or sane im not sure)  this was honestly the most intense thinking ive ever done.   

afterwards i crashed and honestyl wantd to kill my self because i thouhgt i was giong insane.  i didnt know what was going on and i was at some wierd party and i just wanted to end myself because for some reason i got really down on myself and thinking like i had a drug problem or something.  what the fuck?  i've really never been this sad.  apparently id used all of my drunk friends as my shrink and spilled my guts which is kinda odd/(retrospect embarassing).

looking back on it, that was nine hours ago and im fucking wired, (gotta wake up and build a fence in like 5 hours).  that was wierd as hell, i dont know why i posted this; just that no ones is awake to talk to and im still just in a state of altered being.

have you ever had this shit happen with adderol?  i never thought anything like it would become of it but wow.  this was crazy.  and now i have a real drug, -shrooms and my brain is just way to fryed to even bother with that now.  maybe tommorow.  i know one thing im not raking that stuff to get fucked up again. oh well back to that carson daly talk show on nbc.  congratulations for making it this far.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

Re: what i did with last 8 hours my life [Re: PanamaFred]
    #2765207 - 06/05/04 01:00 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

sounds like someone revving on an eightball of dope...
so i guess that's normal.....concerning the circumstance.  just don't do it again :wink:

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Offlinejuende
feministpresence

#2765249 - 06/05/04 01:17 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i wrote a really heartfelt reply but thanks to late nights and chemical changes i hit the backspace key instead of the enter. argh!

adderall ... it took me a momment to figure out that one.....
it is strange that all that happened from the adder but you did take alot. i've never done it before but it seems that there something more guiding you to/through this. if yer frends were just drinking, that had to be crazy thing to experience. whoa...

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: what i did with last 8 hours my life [Re: felix]
    #2765259 - 06/05/04 01:21 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Yes, you took a LOT of speed, there! :eek: According to their website, Adderall's almost pure amphetamine.

OfflinePanamaFred
no sense of perspective

#2765572 - 06/05/04 05:29 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

yah its 630 and i didnt sleep a minute no matter how hard i tried. no fun when you only have 3 channels to watch; but i must say beastmaster was good this morning. godamit Im stupid i have to go build that fucking fence in a half hour. i'm never taking this shit again, the taste of those little thingys in the capsuls has polluted my cotton mouth all night/morning. ick

--------------------

Edited by deadheadfred159 (06/05/04 05:35 AM)

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
    #2765621 - 06/05/04 06:46 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

That sounds really weird... concidering you took adderal.  When I take Ritalin, Speed or adderal or whatever I only get speedy... on speed (and speed only) I'll often see some weird stuff when I'm coming down and smoking weed.  But not otherwise.

No matter what you say about alcohol, there is nothing cooler than alcohol and adderal... :yesnod:

Well.. there is alot thats cooler... but you get my point.

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

#2765697 - 06/05/04 08:02 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Wow- whatever
*did* happen to you sounds really fascinating. I would have loved to attend your lecture. :smile: Too bad no one recorded it. You sent tingles down my spine...."We have evolved"...I have been hearing this the past few years.  Supposedly our DNA is actually changing, especially in younger people. Have you ever looked into info about the Mayan calendar and 2012? What you experienced may have more meaning to you if you do. Here is a link about it:

http://www.2012.com.au/dramatic_changes.html

Does it ring a bell? Don't worry, your intuition was probably revealing some truths, and other people are recieving the same information. Pay attention! :smile: It's all good. :heart:

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: what i did with last 8 hours my life [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2765721 - 06/05/04 08:30 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I agree :thumbup:

although I think he also went backwards at one point , as he himself said, but either way he was "in the matrix" for lack of a better term(that people understand)

I belive in a mass unconcious mind, and I think thats what makes carl youngs archatypes possible etc, and there is SO much SCIENCE, did I stutter I said SCIENCE behind this that I feel sure enough to say that IT exists, what IT is??
I dont know.
Ruper sheldrake calls them M feilds!, I say what the hell are they inside?????!

anyway.......

the 100th monkey effect, and many experiments like it, the experiment that proved that the mouse can pass behaviour WITHOUT genes !, which basically kicked over Darwins "sandcastle of logic" my words :smile:

Books are where its at :smile:

--------------------

OfflinePanamaFred
no sense of perspective

Re: what i did with last 8 hours my life [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #2765757 - 06/05/04 08:55 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

fence building can lick my crack.

But yes, I feel very gifted for being allotted this experience from some adhd pill. This was certainly more of a (mental) trip rather than simply a "buzz" I kinda just remembered that a friend gave me 200 morning glory seeds and I took those when I thought that the other 60mg weren't gonna do anything and right before the other 60mg. I also consumed two milwaukess's best which wasn't enough to enough make me slur my words. I doubt this wouldnt've had anything to do with it, but thought I'd mention it.

I think we're gonna go take pictures today before the rain washes it off, so maybe I'll post them up.

--------------------

Offlinevade
veteran

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
    #2765851 - 06/05/04 10:16 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

crazy!  :crazy2:

--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
    #2765900 - 06/05/04 10:43 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

adderal eh? I'll have to give that a try. I know someone with a prescription to them, who just sells them cause they'd rather have money then mental health  :crazy:I'll have to give the doctor a call sometime  :tongue:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Offlinevade
veteran

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
Re: what i did with last 8 hours my life [Re: iloveraving]
    #2765904 - 06/05/04 10:46 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

yeah, i have access top adderal too, i've never herd a story that crazy from it though.

--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
    #2765989 - 06/05/04 11:34 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Sounds like amphetamine psychosis from the withdrawal. That was to damn much addy for a beginner. Amp is not that speedy, for a better effect one needs to step up to crank not just more amp.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
    #2766074 - 06/05/04 12:08 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

That is some intense shit.

Good thing you were sane enough not to go through with the "suicide"
thing.

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag