Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: KERRY SUPPORTS FCC INDECENCY CRACKDOWN [Re: unbeliever]
    #2764131 - 06/04/04 04:21 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Well let me put together where I stand, it kinda got spread out across a few replies.

I had no trouble following along.

I still disagree. Let the people decide how and where they wish to view. The goverment is not welcome as far as I'm concerned.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
Loc: Gallifrey
Re: KERRY SUPPORTS FCC INDECENCY CRACKDOWN [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2764154 - 06/04/04 04:35 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

Well let me put together where I stand, it kinda got spread out across a few replies.

I had no trouble following along.

I still disagree. Let the people decide how and where they wish to view. The goverment is not welcome as far as I'm concerned.

Fair enough, like I said I wasn't trying to convince anyone of anything. Thanks for at least reading the replies, sometimes people seem to just ignore them but still feel compelled to comment anyway.

:P

--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2764190 - 06/04/04 04:51 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

sometimes people seem to just ignore them but still feel compelled to comment anyway.

That's as annoying as those who read them, but fail to grasp (or accept) the meaning of the words used. Such as "if" or "proof".

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
    #2764196 - 06/04/04 04:54 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

sometimes people seem to just ignore them but still feel compelled to comment anyway.

That's as annoying as those who read them, but fail to grasp (or accept) the meaning of the words used. Such as "if" or "proof".

The most annoying thing in any arguement is the "NO, You're WRONG" arguement. It's not as bad in online discussions because you can easily post links to sources etc, but in person it fucking sucks.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2764205 - 06/04/04 04:58 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

No. You're wrong.

:wink:

--------------------

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
    #2764208 - 06/04/04 04:59 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

*skull fuck*

:shocked:

:wink:

--------------------

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #2764219 - 06/04/04 05:03 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

wow you really know how to tiwst someones words....but i guess u have to, kerry isnt quite as easy as a target as bush

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
Re: KERRY SUPPORTS FCC INDECENCY CRACKDOWN [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #2764234 - 06/04/04 05:09 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

KingOftheThing said:
wow you really know how to tiwst someones words....but i guess u have to, kerry isnt quite as easy as a target as bush

That may be true, but Kerry is hardly the great white hope of the nation either. He's a career politician looking for a promotion and he happens to have an opponent against which a campaign of "Anybody but The Other Guy" might be enough to win the election. I hope he stands up and goes for more than that, but if not.. I'm okay with him being just someone other than Bush.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: KERRY SUPPORTS FCC INDECENCY CRACKDOWN [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #2764250 - 06/04/04 05:20 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

KingOftheThing said:

You're best, as usual, is pathetically weak.

I merely posted the article with no alterations. as such, there was no twisting.

--------------------

OfflineFrankieJustTrypt
and fell

Loc: MI
    #2764978 - 06/04/04 11:10 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Heres an off topic question...

If it is not OK for the government to dictate what I can see on television, is not OK for the government to force me to pay for the Iraq war?

--------------------
If you want a free lunch, you need to learn how to eat good advice.

InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

#2765362 - 06/05/04 02:06 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Fuck the FCC and fuck kerry too. but ill still vote for kerry unless howard stern tells me otherwise. the goal is to get rid of bush not elect kerry. as long as bush looses i feel vindicated for the things he has done to me personally and the things he has done to my country as a whole

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: KERRY SUPPORTS FCC INDECENCY CRACKDOWN [Re: FrankieJustTrypt]
    #2765526 - 06/05/04 04:43 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

As the military is a constitutional use of force, yes.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder