Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

When you’re heroes let you down
    #27648977 - 02/07/22 08:13 AM (7 months, 21 days ago)

I was a big follower of Joe Rogan, but I don’t think I can keep following him after he platformed known misinformationists like Dr Malone and Dr Macollough.  Neil Young is standing up against the misinformation they’re spewing and I respect him for that.  He put his career on the line and is now leading a movement.  Big props to him! 

Back to Joe, he used the n word too so unfortunately I’m not going to listen to him anymore.  He hung around Alex Jones a bit too much I think. 

What do you think?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #1] * 2
    #27648987 - 02/07/22 08:35 AM (7 months, 21 days ago)

Joe Rogan is awesome, and I'm tired of people having such thin skin that they refuse to even allow someone to have a show online unless they're as pure and clean as the freshly driven snow.

So Joe Rogan has some crazy people on his show sometimes, so what? That's awesome actually. I'm glad he has such a diverse array of guests including all sorts of crazy people, super smart people, famous people, and everything inbetween. That's one of the things that makes his show so awesome. I don't believe in building walled garden echo chambers where you never hear from people who are wrong or have bad ideas. I genuinely believe in the freedom of speech and the free marketplace of ideas.

So Joe said some racist stuff, well so have probably at least 70% of Americans (of all races) at some point in their lives, so no surprise there. He sure as should try to be less racist and everything, but to condemn him for making a mistake that has been made by the majority of Americans is stupid. This should be a learning experience for him, not a banning experience. You can't just ban your way to a less racist society. You have to actually change people, and try to make them less racist, not just shut them up.

Joe Rogan has platformed 100x as many awesome amazing people with good ideas as he has shitty people with bad ideas. If you do 100 good things and 1 bad things, that's called life. Nobody's perfect ffs.

Neil Young's music sucks anyway, not surprised he's a pussy.

Anonymous #3

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #27648992 - 02/07/22 08:41 AM (7 months, 21 days ago)

Rogan 2024

Anonymous #4

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #27648996 - 02/07/22 08:51 AM (7 months, 21 days ago)

Neil young might be a pussy, but only because it's a big part of his diet. He has been thru a lot, from an early age. Countless numbers of hours countless humans have spent giving and/or receiving oral sex to his music.

He's a little spacey and may or may not be Mickey mouse, but Neil's a complete and total bad ass, and is still making great music.

Like, an astronomical number, and while I have no way of being certain, I'm pretty sure your mom figures into that equation somehow.

Rogan was born to host though, the haters can blow us all.

Anonymous #5

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #4] * 2
    #27649106 - 02/07/22 12:52 PM (7 months, 21 days ago)

If you actually listen to the Malone and McCollough interviews they both present good cases with tons of verifiable data. The problem is, most people aren't willing to actually do the work to look at the actual data they present and just blindly spout what they're told and label them as "misinformationists". Lol what a joke, they couldn't be more accredited and qualified to speak on the topic.

Keep allowing yourself to be spoonfed actual misinformation and dont think for yourself... It's easier :rolleyes:

Anonymous #6

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #5] * 2
    #27649212 - 02/07/22 04:16 PM (7 months, 20 days ago)

I don't like the DOCTORS info!

:cry:

Thank god the artist agrees with me!

Joe rogan deserves NO money, he only draws in millions of eyeballs a week to his platform/videos.  No value there am I right?

:douchewink:

This touched a nerve for me, we live in AMERICA.  How can you be against somebody being entertaining to others, even if you don't agree with that "group"?

Edited by Anonymous (02/07/22 04:16 PM)

Anonymous #6

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #6] * 5
    #27649215 - 02/07/22 04:17 PM (7 months, 20 days ago)

This thread would be funny if it wasn't so sad

Anonymous #7

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #6] * 2
    #27649237 - 02/07/22 04:47 PM (7 months, 20 days ago)

Rogan is a idiot and since moving to Austin his shows have far less opinions from both sides then before. I no longer watch UFC because of Rogan now just can't support him. That being said it's his show he can have whoever he wants, and discuss what he wants.

I don't like the guy, but believe in free speech for all. So not going to shame him for that, or ask for his removal. He does need to understand he has a massive influence on a lot of people, and that comes with responsibility.

Anonymous #5

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #7] * 2
    #27649279 - 02/07/22 05:36 PM (7 months, 20 days ago)

I just find it ironic that musicians that spent their careers promoting truth about corporations like monsanto poisoning our food now are the biggest proponents of censorship.

Anonymous #7

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #27649314 - 02/07/22 06:13 PM (7 months, 20 days ago)

there just old and bitter is all :smile: really unless your a 70's child who listens to neil anyway or the others that dropped spotify.

Anonymous #8

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #7] * 2
    #27649862 - 02/08/22 03:04 AM (7 months, 20 days ago)

I think you need to turn off the fucking tv and stop idolizing these ‘people’.
I don’t need a ‘leader’, I just need a pack of smokes and gas for my car and I’ll have a successful day. I mean, right?

Anonymous #7

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #27649906 - 02/08/22 03:52 AM (7 months, 20 days ago)

:whathesaid:

Anonymous #4

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #27649930 - 02/08/22 04:12 AM (7 months, 20 days ago)

Yeah but do you really NEED that pack of smokes? They don't even get you high...

Anonymous #5

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #27650340 - 02/08/22 11:08 AM (7 months, 20 days ago)

Yeah but they make you look more like a rebel.

Anonymous #8

#27650368 - 02/08/22 12:13 PM (7 months, 20 days ago)

Ya if you drink coffee everyday and have an unlucky unexpected no coffee day it sucks. Ya gatta moderate stuff.
Smoke work very well for me as long as I don’t smoke too often. I love smokes they work. They kept me off booze.
You know what is bad, not having a leader. I like the trend of only having to choose from goons and demons. Cuz if you don’t choose, well I guess nothing happens to you. Don’t choose, let them choose for you n let them do whatever they want. They’ll live in your head.

Anonymous #9

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #5] * 1
    #27744250 - 04/21/22 04:55 AM (5 months, 10 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:
If you actually listen to the Malone and McCollough interviews they both present good cases with tons of verifiable data. The problem is, most people aren't willing to actually do the work to look at the actual data they present and just blindly spout what they're told and label them as "misinformationists". 

I like how the left (well the right does it too I guess) catches onto these buzzwords and just starts parroting them. The left is significantly worse and more insufferable about it though. Once the word or phrase picks up steam then it just snowballs and they all use it. Their media, their politicians, themselves. They just repeat the same buzzwords and buzz-phrases over and over until something new comes along.

Now if someone says anything that they disagree with, you're spreading "misinformation", and they want you silenced. They won't even let someone they disagree with come to their college campuses to speak without throwing tantrums. They don't even want someone stepping foot on their own campus that dares has a differing viewpoint.

They talk about fascism all the time (another favorite buzzword of theirs), but these days they're the real fascists. Fascism is authoritarian, characterized by dictatorial power. Forcible suppression of opposition. Strong regimentation of society.

This is them now.

They want complete dominance and total control. Disagree with them? They want you totally suppressed out of society. Some of them even openly talk about "re-education camps". If it were up to them they'd be straight up dictators (and they're certainly trying their best to accomplish that) over anyone whom dares oppose them. They want total control over the media. They want total control over judges. What's taught in school at all levels. They want total control over it all.

Maybe once upon a time perhaps, republicans were actually the fascists. But today it's the liberal left.

Anonymous #10

Re: When you’re heroes let you down *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #27744258 - 04/21/22 05:02 AM (5 months, 10 days ago)

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: Shroomery is full of bigots and I'm leaving.

Anonymous #11

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #27744778 - 04/21/22 04:09 PM (5 months, 9 days ago)

My biggest beef with him is he does not address the wolf situation in the northern rockies and he certainly has the platform and audience to do so...then he brings redneck dipshits on who claim to have gotten tree'd by wolves.

Anonymous #5

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #27745436 - 04/22/22 12:39 AM (5 months, 9 days ago)

He's an interviewer, and a good one at that, why the need to judge him and his opinions so harshly?

If you don't like him don't listen to his show and move on with your life, don't people have better things to do than criticize public figures on the internet? :rolleyes:

Anonymous #9

#27745585 - 04/22/22 02:25 AM (5 months, 9 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:
He's an interviewer, and a good one at that, why the need to judge him and his opinions so harshly?

If you don't like him don't listen to his show and move on with your life, don't people have better things to do than criticize public figures on the internet? :rolleyes:

My guess is, even though they may not admit this, that their hatred of him is directly related to politics. He is very open about stances that they vehemently disagree with. So they hate him. You can feel some of them seething through their posts. It's not just average indifference. A lot of them genuinely dislike him now, and it started when he went open with beliefs that are against what they believe.

They wanted him thrown off Spotify, and when that didn't happen, now all they have left is to call him names and attack him on message boards and social media platforms.

Anonymous #12

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #27746036 - 04/22/22 09:24 AM (5 months, 9 days ago)

Fo relz.

Deeze foolz be Idolizing turdtards like fouchi and musk like deez foolz was Cheech and Chong or supn.

Seriously tho, if you don't like it don't interact with it.

Who cares what anyone else thinks about their personal health choices anyway?

The ones pointing the misinformation finger and shouting the most about misinformation seems to be the most misinformed.

Instead of crying and whining about what you don't like about something or someone try using that time to better yourself or even better still help someone in need. All this entitled crying about things you can't change won't really help anyone, least of all yourselves.

The older you get the more you will see that your heroes are just real people with real world problems. Welcome to adulthood kids.

Anonymous #5

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #27746170 - 04/22/22 12:35 PM (5 months, 9 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #9 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:

My guess is, even though they may not admit this, that their hatred of him is directly related to politics. He is very open about stances that they vehemently disagree with. So they hate him. You can feel some of them seething through their posts. It's not just average indifference. A lot of them genuinely dislike him now, and it started when he went open with beliefs that are against what they believe.

They wanted him thrown off Spotify, and when that didn't happen, now all they have left is to call him names and attack him on message boards and social media platforms.

I think this is very accurate!

Quote:

Anonymous #12 said:
The ones pointing the misinformation finger and shouting the most about misinformation seems to be the most misinformed.

Also quite true! And the sad thing is they're too lazy to actually do their own research and find the truth and prefer to be led like sheep.

Anonymous #9

#27746540 - 04/22/22 06:44 PM (5 months, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:
And the sad thing is they're too lazy to actually do their own research and find the truth and prefer to be led like sheep.

Like I mentioned earlier, they just repeat the things they've been told by the politicians they support, the media that they consume and the like minded thinkers in their echo chambers.

"Misinformation!!!"

"He's dangerous!!!"

"Racist!!!"

Then toss in some insults.

"He's an idiot!!!"

"Fool!!!"

"Moron!!!"

That's it. That's the liberal way of responding. No substance. No real discussion trying to find a middle, common ground. Just hate and personal attacks. And this of course isn't just with Rogan of course. They do this with anyone & everyone who doesn't share their exact same stances and beliefs. Politicians they don't like all the way down to posters here on this message board that have opposing views.

If you don't think like them then you're branded a backwoods homophobe transphobe racist nationalist white supremacist earth hating trumper. Did I miss anything?

Anonymous #5

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #27747551 - 04/23/22 09:40 AM (5 months, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #9 said:
If you don't think like them then you're branded a backwoods homophobe transphobe racist nationalist white supremacist earth hating trumper. Did I miss anything?

Nope that's about it :lol:

Oh and maybe a "spreadneck" if you refuse to be part of their useless mass vaccination experiment. Although they've quieted down on that  one now that the actual science has all but proven that natural immunity is at least as good if not better than the vaccine even with all 27 "boosters".

Anonymous #9

#27747671 - 04/23/22 03:04 PM (5 months, 8 days ago)

Yeah I don't know how I forgot about that one.

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:
all 27 "boosters".

Lol

Anonymous #10

Re: When you’re heroes let you down *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #27747909 - 04/23/22 07:02 PM (5 months, 7 days ago)

Edited by Anonymous (04/23/22 07:12 PM)

Anonymous #13

#27748284 - 04/24/22 12:27 AM (5 months, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #10 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #12 said:
Fo relz.

Deeze foolz be Idolizing turdtards like fouchi and musk like deez foolz was Cheech and Chong or supn.

Instead of crying and whining about what you don't like about something or someone try using that time to better yourself or even better still help someone in need. All this entitled crying about things you can't change won't really help anyone, least of all yourselves.

The older you get the more you will see that your heroes are just real people with real world problems. Welcome to adulthood kids.

This is such a terrible take.

Did you miss the part where I mentioned that platforming misinformation is damaging the world? My neighbors are increasingly radicalized into the alt-right, the most dangerous and most likely to commit mass shootings group of people in the u.s. right now.

I don’t get to choose not to interact with it, it invaded my life. It invaded our communities. I can’t just ignore it, it comes to my doorstep whether I want it to or not.

Wake the fuck up.

We keep repeating ourselves because you keep ignoring the warnings.

You don’t even own your own thoughts, you let old Joe put his idiot thoughts into your head and call it day. Lazy and pathetic.

Youre like a preacher who rapes kids giving prayer.

Bill Cosby telling young men how to behave.

If we put on blast every one of your conversations in the last few months how would you look? Let alone the last 10 years.

Every single thing youve said in the last 10 years we pick and analyze by millions of people. Every half second.

Hes having fucking 16 hours of content a week for years. Its batshit crazy how much time he spends DRUNK and HIGH talking to people.

If you listened to the last 50 of his podcasts (just from the last 2 months) you would get a full view of the guy. Hes just a fucking dude. He talks about every single thing people are critiquing him for in this thread. Regularly.

It is NOT POSSIBLE to be in the spotlight like he is without having shit found out. HUMANS ARE FLAWED. You are flawed. I am flawed. Joe is flawed.

Joe has literally grown on his podcast over the years. Hes cried. Hes been enraged. Hes been tripping on shrooms.

This shit is endless with you anti-joe people.

He might bore some people. Sure. He says the same things over and over. But hes not a racist. Hes not a shill. He doesnt lie. Atleast not any more than a normal person is. What is "Racist" really? What is shill? What is lie?

This very convo Joe has had. Theres no where for him to hide. You guys act like hes concealing shit from his audience. He CANT hide. I'm sure we dont know some shit about him. But hes not like Alex Jones full of shit scamming his audience.

This is the problem. This grey area. I cant say "Joe has never lied". I cant say "Joe isnt trying to make money".

None of that is the point. EVERY human has lied. EVERY person on social media is trying to make money. Even some loser doing legos with 43 subscribers. (no offense to people doing legos lul)

Anonymous #14

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #27748364 - 04/24/22 01:40 AM (5 months, 7 days ago)

Sorry but why did you need to post this anonymously??

Anonymous #10

Re: When you’re heroes let you down *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #27748380 - 04/24/22 01:53 AM (5 months, 7 days ago)

Anonymous #13

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #10] * 1
    #27748395 - 04/24/22 02:08 AM (5 months, 7 days ago)

99 percent of what you say might be consistent anti-fascist. But what about the 1 percent?

What about the quick 2 seconds you took to make a joke? Or a funny noise?

What about when every possible angle of every word you utter was put into a 2 minute clip that showcases why youre the anti-christ?

Be fucking honest. You are not perfect. We all say and do stupid shit. We all laugh at a handicapped person tripping on a banana peel. Or whatever horrible thing that we shouldnt laugh at.

Joe is a leftie. He is not a rightie. Hes a bernie bro that likes drugs, guns, hunting, exercise, and MMA.

He doesnt fit into your box. He doesnt have to. But he is a leftie.

Anonymous #12

#27748680 - 04/24/22 05:14 AM (5 months, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #10 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #12 said:
Fo relz.

This is such a terrible take.

Did you miss the part where I mentioned that platforming misinformation is damaging the world? My neighbors are increasingly radicalized into the alt-right, the most dangerous and most likely to commit mass shootings group of people in the u.s. right now.

I don’t get to choose not to interact with it, it invaded my life. It invaded our communities. I can’t just ignore it, it comes to my doorstep whether I want it to or not.

Wake the fuck up.

We keep repeating ourselves because you keep ignoring the warnings.

You don’t even own your own thoughts, you let old Joe put his idiot thoughts into your head and call it day. Lazy and pathetic.

Seems like you're creating a senario that just isn't true.

You have no evidence of anything you have posted and you're just spewing idiotic left wing nonsense, imho.

Surprised you don't support Joe because I find him to be quite idiotic in most of his world perceptions, however that doesn't stop me from enjoying an occasional podcast with interesting guests, because no matter what you think of Joe, to deny he has interesting guest would say much more about yourself than it could ever say about anything else.

And to clarify, although I may find Joe's world perceptions to be wack, I still enjoy his very charismatic personality and believe that if we were to hang out and talk we could debate our differences of opinions like adults, which many other left wingers (and quite a few right wingers) have a lot of trouble with.

Anonymous #10

#27748951 - 04/24/22 08:33 AM (5 months, 7 days ago)

Anonymous #12

#27749345 - 04/24/22 06:41 PM (5 months, 6 days ago)

It breaks down like this, very few people actually "know" anything for a fact, scientifically speaking. However at some point most people were told to trust a (insert any cattagorry of paid professional) teacher, so whenever a teacher says something there will be people that will believe it regardless of all the evidence to the contrary.

Disinformation easily becomes misinformation when it gets repeated by a teacher with students that trust them. If a teacher tells their students that a vehicle has been created that runs on electricity and is way better than a combustion engine in all aspects, especially the way it affects humans in that it is completely safe and clean to build and use, most students will believe it and go on to repeat the information claiming it is true without doing any of their own research. If they researched where the batteries for the car comes from they might find that there are children under the age of five digging in the ground with their bare hands to mine the components for the battery,if they research the source of the electricity that charges the batteries they might find that coal is burned creating toxic pollution. They have no idea of any of these things but if you try to discuss it with them they look for anything to support their misinformed beliefs and since they find no legitimate support for their misinformation they call names and attempt to devalue and invalidate the person telling them the true information instead of attacking the information itself to see if it can stand up to scrutiny. We see this becoming very previlent in healthcare science as the new slogan for the mindless zombie retards is "trust the science" when the ultimate truth is that if you do not question the science,the science will not advance.

Misinformation is very hard to do battle with because the person who spreads it believes they are spreading the truth, all the while they have no clue that they were played like a fiddle by a professional disinformation propagandist in many cases.

To help spot and self analyze if you are spreading misinformation the first thing to examine is your emotions. Are you noticibly emotional over the subject matter? If so you must recognize that you may not be analyzing all the data available without prejudice. While no particular set formula will unveil misinformation to an individual spreading it, a willingness to consider the fact that you may be wrong is a crucial first step in beginning the process.

Anonymous #9

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #12] * 1
    #27749391 - 04/24/22 07:34 PM (5 months, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #12 said:
It breaks down like this, very few people actually "know" anything for a fact, scientifically speaking. However at some point most people were told to trust a (insert any cattagorry of paid professional) teacher, so whenever a teacher says something there will be people that will believe it regardless of all the evidence to the contrary.

Disinformation easily becomes misinformation when it gets repeated by a teacher with students that trust them. If a teacher tells their students that a vehicle has been created that runs on electricity and is way better than a combustion engine in all aspects, especially the way it affects humans in that it is completely safe and clean to build and use, most students will believe it and go on to repeat the information claiming it is true without doing any of their own research. If they researched where the batteries for the car comes from they might find that there are children under the age of five digging in the ground with their bare hands to mine the components for the battery,if they research the source of the electricity that charges the batteries they might find that coal is burned creating toxic pollution. They have no idea of any of these things but if you try to discuss it with them they look for anything to support their misinformed beliefs and since they find no legitimate support for their misinformation they call names and attempt to devalue and invalidate the person telling them the true information instead of attacking the information itself to see if it can stand up to scrutiny. We see this becoming very previlent in healthcare science as the new slogan for the mindless zombie retards is "trust the science" when the ultimate truth is that if you do not question the science,the science will not advance.

Misinformation is very hard to do battle with because the person who spreads it believes they are spreading the truth, all the while they have no clue that they were played like a fiddle by a professional disinformation propagandist in many cases.

To help spot and self analyze if you are spreading misinformation the first thing to examine is your emotions. Are you noticibly emotional over the subject matter? If so you must recognize that you may not be analyzing all the data available without prejudice. While no particular set formula will unveil misinformation to an individual spreading it, a willingness to consider the fact that you may be wrong is a crucial first step in beginning the process.

Great post.

Anonymous #10

Re: When you’re heroes let you down *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #27749506 - 04/24/22 09:19 PM (5 months, 6 days ago)

Anonymous #14

#27749525 - 04/24/22 09:38 PM (5 months, 6 days ago)

You and your(you're) spelling let me down

Anonymous #10

Re: When you’re heroes let you down *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #27749795 - 04/25/22 02:16 AM (5 months, 6 days ago)

Anonymous #14

#27749848 - 04/25/22 03:05 AM (5 months, 6 days ago)

Problems problems problems all day long......

Anonymous #13

#27750334 - 04/25/22 04:40 PM (5 months, 5 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #10 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #13 said:
99 percent of what you say might be consistent anti-fascist. But what about the 1 percent?

What about the quick 2 seconds you took to make a joke? Or a funny noise?

What about when every possible angle of every word you utter was put into a 2 minute clip that showcases why youre the anti-christ?

Be fucking honest. You are not perfect. We all say and do stupid shit. We all laugh at a handicapped person tripping on a banana peel. Or whatever horrible thing that we shouldnt laugh at.

Joe is a leftie. He is not a rightie. Hes a bernie bro that likes drugs, guns, hunting, exercise, and MMA.

He doesnt fit into your box. He doesnt have to. But he is a leftie.

He is not a leftist, he’s a neoliberal megaphone.

Stop being stupid.

Or are you too dick drunk from sucking Joe’s cock to use your brain?

So just to confirm.... People who haven't seen much Joe Rogan content can accurately define who he is.

But the more you watch of the content the less likely you'll be able to identify who he is.

So my info is useless because I can't think for myself.

You're not seeing a problem here? Lol.
Doesn't matter though. You'll keep thinking I'm a moron who can't see through the lies of Joe.

And I'll keep thinking you don't have a clue. Cuz ya don't.

Does it matter that I can quot Shakespeare? Or have degrees in philosophy and psychology? Does it matter that I've written some beautiful essays? Or read tons of books? Does it matter that I've traveled around the world and worked in crazy environments doing good for people? Does it matter that I've had my opinions challenged a million times and constantly changed my stances on things to come to the being that stands before you?

Does anything matter? Could I cure cancer and still not be relevant? Because oh my christ I happen to think Joe Rogan isn't a shill! All is for not! I don't think Joe is a shill! How could I possibly think such a thing! Burn the witch burn the witch!!!!!

Anonymous #10

#27750375 - 04/25/22 05:26 PM (5 months, 5 days ago)

Edited by Anonymous (04/25/22 05:34 PM)

Anonymous #13

#27750525 - 04/25/22 08:03 PM (5 months, 5 days ago)

Just because you didn't learn any of these popular things doesn't mean you're street smart and we are morons.

Joe isn't stupid. There are clips on YouTube that make him appear stupid.

He constantly says he is stupid and doesn't claim to be an expert. But he has tons of random knowledge that would drown a normal person like you or I. His job is learning shit from people he talks to. It's going to develop an edge on any person.

Me defending him does not automatically make me a cult follower. Think of how insane that line of logic is. You say "Joe is bad" someone replies "Joe isn't bad" and you reply "wow you only say that because Joe is your God".

There is no way to reply to you unless agree with you. Because if I disagree.... That makes me moron. Because I disagree.

Joe got me into him because I was fat and he has tons of motivational speeches inside all his podcasts about how fat people can lose weight and get to the gym and build muscle. He introduced me to the likes of David Goggins. And he is likely the main contributing influence that turned me from 140 kilo fatass to an 80 kilo assassin like I am today.

He also talks to both right wing and left wing. He puts a platform for everyone. And he pushes back on clear bullshit from either side. If you're an American lefty some of the best shit on the internet is Joe Rogan with Dave Rubin on his podcast. Joe makes him look like such a moron it's embarassing. And he won't have Dave back on the podcast because he's a shill.

And if you're an American righty you could watch Joe have Gupta on. He basically calls CNN to one of their figure heads fake news. In real time. Its glorious.

This whole ivermectin thing was clear as day organised slander.

It's easy to make someone look like a fool. Especially with the big stick CNN has. Or Fox for that matter.

Go watch the Bernie Sanders podcast with Joe. It's amazing. And it's what all the big media outlets fear to death. If Joe starts being the place all these politicians go to to spread their word. Then other podcasts can take flight. And long form interviewing makes the two minute segments on news media die.

I'm telling you. We need three hour interviews with people. Especially the people we are gonna have running our countries.

And whether you like it or not. Joe is holding the torch at the front of that pack.

Anonymous #10

#27750686 - 04/25/22 10:44 PM (5 months, 5 days ago)

Anonymous #13

#27750705 - 04/25/22 10:58 PM (5 months, 5 days ago)

Only got that first sentence eh? Pointless convo then. Similar to clips of a podcaster.

Anonymous #10

#27750780 - 04/25/22 11:49 PM (5 months, 5 days ago)

Anonymous #13

#27750904 - 04/26/22 01:14 AM (5 months, 5 days ago)

If you say so little guy. You go win the internet!

Anonymous #10

#27751281 - 04/26/22 05:48 AM (5 months, 5 days ago)

Anonymous #15

#27751344 - 04/26/22 06:31 AM (5 months, 5 days ago)

Find new heros

Anonymous #5

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #15] * 2
    #27751532 - 04/26/22 01:06 PM (5 months, 5 days ago)

Or be your own hero.

Anonymous #12

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #5] * 2
    #27751565 - 04/26/22 02:16 PM (5 months, 5 days ago)

Do away with the "hero" mentality and gather round while I spin a yarn about the legend of a true hero who overcame insurmountable odds to claim an eternal victory over things you didn't even know you were fighting with...

If you really need someone or something to look up to and idolize I recommend Jesus, because nobody else offers the program of less responsibility with more intangible benefits quite like the real Jesus does.

The man told the criminals running the church to fuck off, but did it so subtly that they couldn't really pin it on him.

The man told the government to fuck off time and time again and got away with it for a while...

Churches and government (really the same thing) finally catch up to the guy and kill him in a public display of violence.

The Man's death is so controversial that many don't believe He died, or believe that He kicked death's ass in a one on one battle to the life.

Caesar gets his ass kicked for hundreds of years after fucking with our boy, in fact a few hundred years after Jesus was crucified Caesar declares Him to be the only true God and admits his gods are weak ass bitches who don't have the juice to stand up to Jesus (Greek and roman gods are now considered minor gods or mythical legends thanks to Caesar's declaration of Jesus being Lord), doesn't help Caesar tho, because he done pissed off Jesus's crew to the point that they ain't having it no more and Caesars' entire empire crumbles and gets divided up by usurpers who are still arguing and fighting over who gets what slice of the pie to this very day.

So if you're going to have a hero it should probably be someone worth idolizing. Joe Rogan might be able to kick someone to death, but he ain't about to call up his fan base and destroy a global empire like the body of Christ (Jesus) did.

All in all Jesus promoted peace, but let's not loose sight of the fact that the first church of Christ quite literally destroyed the face of the Roman government so handily that they had to publicly abandon their gods and change their whole MO.

Remember Jesus told the church and the government to fuck off, so these people molesting little kids while claiming to be with the church are really just the same group of wacked out weirdos Jesus told to go fuck themselves two thousand years ago.

Knowing the truth of Jesus really makes you appreciate the guy even if you're not a religious person.

Jesus FTW!!!

No christians or atheist were intentionally harmed in the making of this post

:thumbup:

Anonymous #5

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #12] * 2
    #27751693 - 04/26/22 04:25 PM (5 months, 4 days ago)

We are all Christ, it's the story of the ascension of the soul, there is only one.

Anonymous #16

#27755382 - 04/29/22 02:06 AM (5 months, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
I was a big follower of Joe Rogan, but I don’t think I can keep following him after he platformed known misinformationists like Dr Malone and Dr Macollough.  Neil Young is standing up against the misinformation they’re spewing and I respect him for that.  He put his career on the line and is now leading a movement.  Big props to him! 

Back to Joe, he used the n word too so unfortunately I’m not going to listen to him anymore.  He hung around Alex Jones a bit too much I think. 

What do you think?

You don't wanna listen to him because he said nigger? 
You shoulda just made this post in the pub.

Anonymous #5

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #27756028 - 04/29/22 11:26 AM (5 months, 2 days ago)

Lol "known misinformationists". Did you personally prove them wrong or did you just trust someone else who said that?

If you actually listened to those interviews you might have learned something from Malone and macollough who were pretty highly credentialed and ended up being right about a great deal of what they said.

But keep following your leaders and let them do your thinking for you...

Anonymous #12

#27756923 - 04/30/22 03:45 AM (5 months, 1 day ago)

"Misinformation" isn't just incorrect information anymore, it's a buzz word to be used against anything you don't agree with especially if it threatens your world view.

You can also use the word to feel superior to people that you don't agree with, whoever calls the other person's opinion "misinformation" first gets to feel superior later while there rubbing one out.

:whacker:

Anonymous #5

#27757204 - 04/30/22 01:09 PM (5 months, 1 day ago)

If you look back at all he's said and then gone back on, Fauci has to be about the biggest misinformation spreader out there.

Anonymous #6

#27757401 - 04/30/22 06:56 PM (5 months, 20 hours ago)

But...science changes!
:douchewink:

He wasn't lying at the time

Edited by Anonymous (04/30/22 06:57 PM)

Anonymous #1

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #27792189 - 05/25/22 07:48 PM (4 months, 6 days ago)

I hope Hillary Clinton makes a comeback in 2024.  She is maybe the only person who could save the West.  Without Her, look what happened.  I’m not surprised Covid happened after she lost.  I think she would of stopped Covid in its tracks had she been the one in charge.  She’s kind, compassionate and what the world needs.

Anonymous #17

#27792237 - 05/25/22 08:40 PM (4 months, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
I was a big follower of Joe Rogan, but I don’t think I can keep following him after he platformed known misinformationists like Dr Malone and Dr Macollough.

Malone is not a misinformationist. He's a person that they just want to shut up no matter what.

Malone is highly intelligent, highly educated, and was directly involved in early scientific processes to use mRNA technology. All these are true, and yet the media has tried for months now to defame his record (they didn't succeed).

I watched the Malone interview. I found Malone to be honest, affable, intelligent, with a lot to say. He simply says something the media doesn't like, so they call him evil.

Malone is like perfect proof the covid mainstream people have no interest at all in science. Malone is trying to show the science of vaccines, but every discussion of it is shut down and people are told to not even hear what he has to say - even though he is one of the most qualified people in the world on this issue!

Silencing scientists because their opinions are unpopular is not 'science'. In fact, the only disinformation is from people trying to assassinate Malone's character.

Anonymous #1

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #27792241 - 05/25/22 08:43 PM (4 months, 6 days ago)

Calling Malone a scientist is like saying Trump is the president :lol:

Anonymous #17

#27793643 - 05/26/22 09:03 PM (4 months, 5 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:

Oh, so how many medical degrees do you have? How many vaccine companies did you work for?

He received over 7 years of higher education. He has a degree in chemistry and an MD. An MD, that is, legally he is a doctor.

Nature, the most reputed science mag in the world, called his research on mRNA vaccine technology groundbreaking. Of course that was before the smear campaign against him.

He goes to school for over 7 years, gets an MD, gets credit from the top science magazine in the country. Oh but he's not a scientist? Why? Just because the mainstream media told you that?

Edited by Anonymous (05/26/22 09:04 PM)

Anonymous #12

#27794903 - 05/27/22 06:59 PM (4 months, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:

You're having a serious break from reality if you don't believe dude is a scientist or that trump was president.

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
I hope Hillary Clinton makes a comeback in 2024.  She is maybe the only person who could save the West.  Without Her, look what happened.  I’m not surprised Covid happened after she lost.  I think she would of stopped Covid in its tracks had she been the one in charge.  She’s kind, compassionate and what the world needs.

:presidential:

I would guess Trump has about  50% chance of being president again while killery chances of ever being president are right around zero.

Anonymous #1

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #27794943 - 05/27/22 07:38 PM (4 months, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #17 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:

Oh, so how many medical degrees do you have? How many vaccine companies did you work for?

He received over 7 years of higher education. He has a degree in chemistry and an MD. An MD, that is, legally he is a doctor.

Nature, the most reputed science mag in the world, called his research on mRNA vaccine technology groundbreaking. Of course that was before the smear campaign against him.

He goes to school for over 7 years, gets an MD, gets credit from the top science magazine in the country. Oh but he's not a scientist? Why? Just because the mainstream media told you that?

Not just msm.  A lot of podcasters say he's looney.  He's probably bought and sold by big Ivermectin.

Anonymous #5

#27794976 - 05/27/22 08:06 PM (4 months, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #17 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:

Not just msm.  A lot of podcasters say he's looney.  He's probably bought and sold by big Ivermectin.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about and just believe what they tell you...

And uhhhhhh.... The same big pharma that makes the vaccines made ivermectin at one point, it's just not a money maker for them anymore hence the reason they wanted to bury it as a valid treatment, because it's available cheap and generic. Try using some logic and thinking for yourself and you might see how these things work.

Anonymous #18

#27795118 - 05/27/22 10:10 PM (4 months, 4 days ago)

I'm sure someone else pointed it out, but OP

You're = You are
Your = Belonging/pertaining to you.

Also op :presidential:
She's not doing public appearances anymore, due to a rare neurological condition.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

Anonymous #6

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #27796300 - 05/28/22 07:26 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #18 said:
I'm sure someone else pointed it out, but OP

You're = You are
Your = Belonging/pertaining to you.

Also op :presidential:
She's not doing public appearances anymore, due to a rare neurological condition.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

Now this is some sick shit.  Satanic black magic status sick shit

Anonymous #1

#27805614 - 06/04/22 08:41 PM (3 months, 27 days ago)

That’s probably not true.  Hillary is healthy from what I see.

Anonymous #19

#27822814 - 06/17/22 12:23 AM (3 months, 15 days ago)

I'm curious if the OP even listened to the podcasts or just allowed him/herself to believe what other people are saying about Malone and McCullough.

If OP DID watch the podcasts, he/she should be able to point out the things said SPECIFICALLY that he/she has a problem with.

Problem is, most critics and haters can't be bothered to watch it, which honestly means they shouldn't have an opinion on it.

Anonymous #5

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #27822923 - 06/17/22 01:24 AM (3 months, 15 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #19 said:
I'm curious if the OP even listened to the podcasts or just allowed him/herself to believe what other people are saying about Malone and McCullough.

I think the answer to that is quite clear, as you point out. No actual arguments against these people's opinions are ever made. It's just "let's slander the person!"

Anonymous #1

#27824121 - 06/17/22 09:19 PM (3 months, 14 days ago)

You don’t have to be a zoologist to know what a zebra is.  Same thing here

Anonymous #5

#27825287 - 06/18/22 10:38 AM (3 months, 14 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:

Yeah but you'd still have to listen to that zebra and understand what he was saying to know whether he was full of shit.

That analogy doesn't even make sense :facepalm:

Anonymous #1

#27826638 - 06/19/22 09:32 AM (3 months, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:

Yeah but you'd still have to listen to that zebra and understand what he was saying to know whether he was full of shit.

That analogy doesn't even make sense :facepalm:

I listened to Dr Malone on jre and I was a bit taken back with everything he was saying.  If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and swims like a duck………..

Anonymous #12

#27830433 - 06/21/22 10:48 PM (3 months, 10 days ago)

The bottom line is that if you let several other people do your thinking for you at some point you will need to thin the crowd down when their ideas conflict.

Op has relieved himself from the burden of making incorrect decisions because someone else makes his decisions.

If he is happy why does anyone care that he is misinformed, under informed, or just plain wrong?

Anonymous #5

#27830478 - 06/21/22 11:09 PM (3 months, 10 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #12 said:
If he is happy why does anyone care that he is misinformed, under informed, or just plain wrong?

Good question. I guess it just annoys me that the woke mob's favorite thing to do is judge and smear people, especially when it's people that have no motive whatsoever to "misinform" us, and in fact often know it's going to ruin them and still speak out and share their knowledge to inform us so we can make our own decisions.

And to hate on Rogan just because he doesn't censor people and only allow those who follow a certain ideology on his show?  We already have the mainstream media for that and they do a fine job of it.

I just never imagined how anyone could be so gullible as to allow themselves to take a "pro-censorship" stance, and a firm one.  I guess it's like you said, it's easier to let others do your thinking for you, and you don't have to take any responsibility for it when you find out you were wrong :shrug:

Anonymous #9

#27830964 - 06/22/22 05:36 AM (3 months, 10 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:

And to hate on Rogan just because he doesn't censor people and only allow those who follow a certain ideology on his show?

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:

I just never imagined how anyone could be so gullible as to allow themselves to take a "pro-censorship" stance

They don't view themselves as having that stance though. They dress it up as fighting "misinformation". That makes themselves feel better about it. Deep down however they really just want anyone whom doesn't agree with them silenced, until there's nobody left, and then they'd have their utopia of being surrounded by people who share the same exact beliefs as they do.

The left are the new fascists.

Anonymous #1

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #27831514 - 06/22/22 06:59 PM (3 months, 9 days ago)

You both have it wrong.  I try to look at both sides of the argument and then deduce my judgment.  I simply don’t understand how anyone can agree with Dr Malone, let alone platform his position so millions of people who aren’t as critical as me could adopt his position.

Anonymous #5

#27831644 - 06/22/22 09:08 PM (3 months, 9 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
You both have it wrong.  I try to look at both sides of the argument and then deduce my judgment.  I simply don’t understand how anyone can agree with Dr Malone, let alone platform his position so millions of people who aren’t as critical as me could adopt his position.

Really? What part of Malone's position concerning the dangers of the vaccine don't you agree with, and why?

There are already many, many cases of people who have been severely harmed by the vaccine so it's difficult to understand where exactly you disagree with Malone. Can you be more specific?

Anonymous #1

#27835409 - 06/25/22 09:46 AM (3 months, 7 days ago)

Malone acting like the vaccine didn’t get us out of a possible apocalypse is what makes me mad.  How many people would be dead had the vaccine not been made?  We’d still maybe be locked down. 

Maybe like 1 in a thousand get a little extra sick, but the safety of the vaccine is really unarguable

Anonymous #5

#27835487 - 06/25/22 12:03 PM (3 months, 7 days ago)

You can't argue the long term safety of a vaccine that literally hasn't existed long term.  It's just not something you can do. But nice try.

Anonymous #20

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #5] * 1
    #27835497 - 06/25/22 12:18 PM (3 months, 7 days ago)

My heroes never mix up you're/your.

Anonymous #21

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #27837879 - 06/27/22 03:56 AM (3 months, 5 days ago)

Here is a little 'secret' from a said 'hero to some'.

Ive met a shit ton of my 'heroes' in my roles as a local celeb and they are all way more 'human' then they are in my perception.  They all have quirks, opinions, emotions and beliefs - just like me. 

Funny thing is, my forward facing public persona is almost a 180 of my private world. 

Bottom line - all of my 'heroes' are just like me. They have life happenings, beliefs and often times these are fluid (just like mine).  They just have a little bigger following and role than I do.

Anonymous #5

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #27838312 - 06/27/22 10:42 AM (3 months, 5 days ago)

Very true. That's why I don't really think of people as heroes, least of all Joe Rogan. That's why I like him, he's just a regular dude that accidentally ended up with a huge platform, and so far he doesn't seem to have really let it go to his head. :shrug:

Anonymous #22

#27865588 - 07/17/22 09:09 AM (2 months, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:
Very true. That's why I don't really think of people as heroes, least of all Joe Rogan. That's why I like him, he's just a regular dude that accidentally ended up with a huge platform, and so far he doesn't seem to have really let it go to his head. :shrug:

Joe Rogan isn’t saving the world.  When I think of someone who I’d call “hero,” I think of people who are fighting climate change and equity issues in the world.  Klaus Schwab and Bill Gates come to mind.  They aren’t perfect, but they are pretty damn serious about helping the world.

Anonymous #12

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #27865783 - 07/17/22 03:34 PM (2 months, 15 days ago)

Bill Gates is a thief. :thumbdown: for that turd.

Anonymous #6

#27866005 - 07/17/22 07:05 PM (2 months, 15 days ago)

I literally laughed at "when I think of hero I think bill gates"

Anonymous #5

#27867036 - 07/18/22 12:03 PM (2 months, 15 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #22 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:

Joe Rogan isn’t saving the world.

Yeah that's kinda what I was saying.

Bill gates saving the world lol... Thief is more like it.

Anonymous #22

#27869054 - 07/19/22 11:57 PM (2 months, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #22 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:

“He’s just a regular dude that accidentally ended up with a huge platform.”
Dude, he’s clearly Illuminati.  Most everyone can see that. 

I don’t understand why people are saying Bill Gates is a thief.  If you’re taking about his altruistic philosophy, everyone gets their philosophy from one another and blends it into their own.  Saying he’s a thief for that is like saying the person breathing in your house is a thief for stealing air.

Anonymous #5

#27869074 - 07/20/22 12:12 AM (2 months, 13 days ago)

:facepalm:

Anonymous #1

#27869563 - 07/20/22 06:10 AM (2 months, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #22 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #22 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:

“He’s just a regular dude that accidentally ended up with a huge platform.”
Dude, he’s clearly Illuminati.  Most everyone can see that. 

I don’t understand why people are saying Bill Gates is a thief.  If you’re taking about his altruistic philosophy, everyone gets their philosophy from one another and blends it into their own.  Saying he’s a thief for that is like saying the person breathing in your house is a thief for stealing air.

Joe Rogan isn’t Illuminati.

Anonymous #6

#27869698 - 07/20/22 08:13 AM (2 months, 13 days ago)

Bill gates, sharp as a fuckin cue ball this one.

Anonymous #1

#27869708 - 07/20/22 08:31 AM (2 months, 13 days ago)

More like a leaf

Anonymous #6

#27870265 - 07/20/22 09:07 PM (2 months, 12 days ago)

OP almost drowned at the penguin exhibit 🐧

Anonymous #1

#27877706 - 07/26/22 07:01 PM (2 months, 6 days ago)

They don’t let people in the exhibit with the penguins, so how did I almost drown smart guy?

Anonymous #23

#27877933 - 07/26/22 10:05 PM (2 months, 6 days ago)

:haha: Anonymous #6. You just got fuckin’ moded.

(And Joe Rogan is intended as entertainment. You have to be a dummy to believe you’re walking away more informed  and enlightened after listening to his stupid show. Also, Bill Gates has never done anything in his life that wouldn’t indirectly or directly increase his personal fortune. Joe is in the business of talk radio and Bill Gates is in the business of capitalism. Both of them are some piss poor heroes to have and neither are positively impacting the world.)

Edited by Anonymous (07/26/22 10:19 PM)

Anonymous #6

#27877957 - 07/26/22 10:19 PM (2 months, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
They don’t let people in the exhibit with the penguins, so how did I almost drown smart guy?

You trespassed you fuckin stunad

Anonymous #5

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #27878011 - 07/26/22 11:09 PM (2 months, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #23 said:
And Joe Rogan is intended as entertainment. You have to be a dummy to believe you’re walking away more informed  and enlightened after listening to his stupid show.

Um, not really. I mean of course it's entertainment , but it really depends on who he's got on. You can learn a lot from someone speaking on a topic they're knowledgeable about and well qualified to speak on, and walk away quite a bit more informed.

Or you can listen to him get high with Snoop Dogg or some random fighter or sports person and talk about nothing anyone gives a shit about for 2 hours.  It's really hit or miss.

The episodes with Jewel was awesome though. What a life story she's got.

Anonymous #23

#27878035 - 07/26/22 11:21 PM (2 months, 6 days ago)

I guess it’s all relative like you say. Dumb people will find Rogan very enlightening, intelligent people don’t even listen to stupid shit like The Joe Rogan Show.

Anonymous #1

#27878155 - 07/27/22 01:21 AM (2 months, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #23 said:
I guess it’s all relative like you say. Dumb people will find Rogan very enlightening, intelligent people don’t even listen to stupid shit like The Joe Rogan Show.

It’s the Joe Rogan Experience

Anonymous #23

#27878157 - 07/27/22 01:22 AM (2 months, 6 days ago)

Never seen it

Anonymous #1

#27878163 - 07/27/22 01:25 AM (2 months, 6 days ago)

Maybe you should before you criticize it.

Anonymous #23

#27878173 - 07/27/22 01:31 AM (2 months, 6 days ago)

No thanks.

I get my news from actual news sources. I don’t have additional time to listen to assholes get paid to sit around sharing their takes on it.

What qualifies Joe Rogan as an expert on anything? He takes shrooms and smokes weed? He was a stand up comic? A fighter of some sort? The number of books that retard has actually read is probably extremely underwhelming.

Fuckin’ blind leading the blind...

Edited by Anonymous (07/27/22 01:35 AM)

Anonymous #5

#27878182 - 07/27/22 01:39 AM (2 months, 6 days ago)

No one's saying Joe is an expert on anything. The people he talks to often are.  Is this concept  really that hard to understand for you?

And all the "actual news sources" you probably listen to ARE just people getting paid to further an agenda that has nothing to do with your well-being, so keep thinking your smart for believing what you're spoon fed :shrug:

Anonymous #24

#27878196 - 07/27/22 01:50 AM (2 months, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:

What do you think?

Joe Rogan makes me hard AF, Dudes been red pilled and speaks the truth. I'm not even gay boi...Still makes me hard AF seeing a leftist eat its own kind once they realize.

Anonymous #23

#27878207 - 07/27/22 01:56 AM (2 months, 6 days ago)

You seem to struggle with differentiating the reportage of fact from media ‘personalties’ expressing their opinions. It’s a difficult concept, I know. I’m sure it’s fascinating to listen to Rogan and his experts debate about Covid for years on end.

Christ, we’re in serious trouble if you people don’t start reading books again. Enjoy the show or experience or whatever

(Is that post above me typical of fans of The Joe Rogan Experience? Please start reading books again, people. Shut the internet, podcasts, and tv off for awhile, they’re turning you into retards.)

Edited by Anonymous (07/27/22 02:08 AM)

Anonymous #24

#27878254 - 07/27/22 02:34 AM (2 months, 6 days ago)

Keep relying on the media for information. I think for myself. I agree with a lot of the things Joe is saying. I am not saying I believe it because Joe Rogan is saying it. He is just saying what I already know and believe somtimes.

Anonymous #23

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #24]
    #27878263 - 07/27/22 02:41 AM (2 months, 6 days ago)

Because Joe Rogan isn’t the media, right? Jesus Christ, Joe Rogan is Anonymous #24’s primary source for news. We’re living in the end times.

Edited by Anonymous (07/27/22 02:46 AM)

Anonymous #24

#27878313 - 07/27/22 03:27 AM (2 months, 6 days ago)

Hope you have the essentials like I do to survive. 🤣

Anonymous #23

#27878325 - 07/27/22 03:39 AM (2 months, 6 days ago)

Off the top of my head, I can immediately identity one very essential thing you’re lacking...

Anonymous #24

#27878343 - 07/27/22 03:54 AM (2 months, 6 days ago)

*Identify, and what would that be if I may ask?

Anonymous #23

#27878350 - 07/27/22 04:00 AM (2 months, 6 days ago)

Common sense, but that falls under the umbrella of brains in general. Society isn’t going to fall apart just so people like you can live out your delusional survivalist fantasies. You’d be dead within the first six months. Want to know why it’ll never happen?

Anonymous #24

#27878354 - 07/27/22 04:03 AM (2 months, 6 days ago)

Why?

Anonymous #23

#27878375 - 07/27/22 04:17 AM (2 months, 6 days ago)

Because even when the idiots gain the upper hand—and make no mistake they have it at this moment—the idiots aren’t capable of maintaining control long enough to flush civilization down the toilet like they want. The leaders of the idiots, (who usually aren’t idiots themselves, they’re  intelligent people blinded by greed and self-interest) see the writing on the wall and halt their idiot followers before we’re all sent hurtling over the cliff.

Anonymous #24

#27878390 - 07/27/22 04:31 AM (2 months, 6 days ago)

Keep going man, this is a gold mind, I need more.😋 More of your thoughts, feelings and beliefs could possibly sway me in your direction. I totally understand where you're coming from and I'm glad you're passionate in what you believe and feel.

Edited by Anonymous (07/27/22 04:37 AM)

Anonymous #23

#27878408 - 07/27/22 04:41 AM (2 months, 6 days ago)

There is no “swaying” of the idiots’ opinions. That’s what makes an idiot an idiot in the first place.

You could present the idiot with all the facts and proofs in the world—they more or less don’t hear you. The idiot’s brain is so gunked up with core beliefs that there is no reasoning with them. It’s like there’s an allergy to factual information and the idiot endeavors to protect themselves in every way imaginable (like confining their uptake of news to what they can glean secondhand from Joe Rogan and his experience).

Anonymous #24

#27878416 - 07/27/22 04:47 AM (2 months, 6 days ago)

We'll, this conversation was interesting and I am a TRUMP SUPPORTER and you are the actual idiot. 🤣👍🇺🇸 I love melts ❤

Anonymous #23

#27878424 - 07/27/22 04:55 AM (2 months, 6 days ago)

He won’t be allowed to run again. Trump is an idiot’s idiot. He frightens the most self-interested leaders of the idiots because, being an idiot himself, he doesn’t halt his idiot followers at the cliff’s edge. He allows them to hurtle over into the ocean. Trump will increase the wealth of the other self-interested leaders of the idiots, but they understand he goes too far.

Anonymous #24

#27878432 - 07/27/22 04:59 AM (2 months, 6 days ago)

Why you so mad bro?🤣👍🇺🇲

Anonymous #23

#27878443 - 07/27/22 05:10 AM (2 months, 6 days ago)

I’ve made my peace with the fact I must coexist with the idiots. It’s not anger that I feel, sometimes it’s disgust, but it’s usually just a muted sadness. Trump, The Joe Rogan Experience, the million other predilections rattling around the idiot’s slighted and malnourished brain...
:nojustno:

Anonymous #24

#27878586 - 07/27/22 07:11 AM (2 months, 6 days ago)

If you say idiot one more fucking time. Take that word out of your vocabulary so you come off at least somewhat intelligent. GOD DAMN YOUR SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT!

Anonymous #24

#27878590 - 07/27/22 07:14 AM (2 months, 6 days ago)

You dumb as fuck brah...REAL TALK.

Anonymous #23

#27878595 - 07/27/22 07:23 AM (2 months, 6 days ago)

:melt:
Quote:

Anonymous #24 said:
🤣👍🇺🇸 I love melts ❤

Sad

Edited by Anonymous (07/27/22 07:37 AM)

Anonymous #24

#27878600 - 07/27/22 07:37 AM (2 months, 6 days ago)

Keep suckin' on mainstream media's tits. Your brain is mush and I still love you and wish you the best.

Anonymous #24

#27878601 - 07/27/22 07:39 AM (2 months, 6 days ago)

It's all good bro You know me and I know you.

Anonymous #23

#27878604 - 07/27/22 07:46 AM (2 months, 6 days ago)

Who said I follow mainstream media? I get my information from a variety of up-to-date sources, parsing through it all as I go. Even a biased source will contain fact that can be separated from whatever slant the article may be attempting to convey. Hell, the slant itself can prove informative and give you insight into the publisher’s intended motivations.

I sincerely pity you. With regard to the news, reading seems to be a lost art. If you people aren’t being given an explicit set of preconceived opinions from which to choose, you aren’t  capable of forming opinions for yourselves. Independent thought is indeed dying.

I do know you. I’ve known scores of people just like you. You are the lowest common denominator in many respects: Rogan’s core audience.

Edited by Anonymous (07/27/22 08:43 AM)

Anonymous #6

#27879275 - 07/27/22 11:08 PM (2 months, 5 days ago)

"I can't believe there's so many idiots that aren't reading CNN, ABC, or Fox News articles.  Watching a show for entertainment?  Wow your an idiot, I don't even like that guy or his opinions!"
#23 definitely is as sharp as a fuckin cue ball
It's too bad he never wanted to explore the penguin exhibit, we were *this* close to not having to read his drivel

Anonymous #23

#27879281 - 07/27/22 11:12 PM (2 months, 5 days ago)

Who said I watch or read any of that? And even if I did, there’s facts and there’s spin. If you can’t differentiate one from the other, that signifies a problem with your own comprehension.

For example, I read an article that says, “Russian forces have launched missiles that damaged a port in Odessa. This is the beginning of a Russian plan to expand territory and take over Europe.” What I would do in this case is accept that first sentence as factual—provided the information has been confirmed by multiple independent sources—because it actually occurred. The second sentence I would reject because it’s speculative and intended to fuel an ideological agenda.

I’m not the idiot here. You people have lost the ability for critical, analytical thought. You’re the lowest common denominator, the reason why it’s such a struggle for this world to ever be a better place. You are the unthinking, uncomprehending mass. You don’t want to do the heavy lifting required to gather information on your own and form an independent opinion. You need to be given a choice of already formed opinions by other people. And that’s why the The Joe Rogan Experience appeals to you.

Edited by Anonymous (07/27/22 11:36 PM)

Anonymous #13

#27879287 - 07/27/22 11:14 PM (2 months, 5 days ago)

Can someone please god update the title of this thread? The "you're" is so frustrating lol.

Anonymous #5

#27879298 - 07/27/22 11:24 PM (2 months, 5 days ago)

Sitting at your computer blaming all the problems of the world on the people you don't like isn't making the world a better place either.

The minute you pick a side, right or left, liberal or conservative, and do nothing but point fingers and blame the other side for all the problems, we've all lost the battle.  That's exactly what the corporatocracy wants. Status quo, people standing divided against each other, while the conditions for all of us get worse as the greatest transfer of wealth in history takes place, funneled from what was once the middle class, and the poor, into the pockets of the super-rich.

It doesn't matter what side you're on, if you don't see this is what's happening, you've got your head buried in the sand and no amount of straw-manning the other side is going to do any of us any good.

Anonymous #23

#27879300 - 07/27/22 11:28 PM (2 months, 5 days ago)

I never mentioned liberals or conservatives or anyone else. The only bone I’ve picked has been with the unintelligent (i.e. Rogan’s core audience). I’m sorry you people aren’t smarter, in fact, you’ll never realize how sorry. If you’d begin to acknowledge your own limitations and start trying to rectify them rather than wallowing in them, the situation will be better for all of us in the long run

Edited by Anonymous (07/27/22 11:30 PM)

Anonymous #5

#27879307 - 07/27/22 11:30 PM (2 months, 5 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #23 said:
I never mentioned liberals or conservatives or anyone else. The only bone I’ve picked has been with the unintelligent (i.e. Rogan’s core audience).

That's a sweeping generalization that has absolutely no basis in fact.

Anonymous #23

#27879312 - 07/27/22 11:32 PM (2 months, 5 days ago)

Enjoy your podcasts. Try to limit your screen time this week.

Anonymous #5

#27879321 - 07/27/22 11:36 PM (2 months, 5 days ago)

Haven't listened to Joe in a while actually.  I've no interest in sports.

Anonymous #6

#27879353 - 07/28/22 12:05 AM (2 months, 5 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #23 said:
Who said I watch or read any of that? And even if I did, there’s facts and there’s spin. If you can’t differentiate one from the other, that signifies a problem with your own comprehension.

For example, I read an article that says, “Russian forces have launched missiles that damaged a port in Odessa. This is the beginning of a Russian plan to expand territory and take over Europe.” What I would do in this case is accept that first sentence as factual—provided the information has been confirmed by multiple independent sources—because it actually occurred. The second sentence I would reject because it’s speculative and intended to fuel an ideological agenda.

I’m not the idiot here. You people have lost the ability for critical, analytical thought. You’re the lowest common denominator, the reason why it’s such a struggle for this world to ever be a better place. You are the unthinking, uncomprehending mass. You don’t want to do the heavy lifting required to gather information on your own and form an independent opinion. You need to be given a choice of already formed opinions by other people. And that’s why the The Joe Rogan Experience appeals to you.

somebody must have a bitchin life happening to be so enthralled with tearing down other people who watch a show primarily based in ENTERTAINING people.  No idea why you have to be stupid to enjoy the show, they talk about sports and comedy and other interesting facets of life.  You want a good podcast?  Listen to "your moms house"

Shit is fuckin hilarious
But you probably wouldn't like it, it's not a book

Anonymous #23

#27879362 - 07/28/22 12:22 AM (2 months, 5 days ago)

I admit it, I did get carried away. Sorry. If you’re going into the Rogan Experience with nothing more than the expectation of entertainment, more power to you. I stand by the assertions that he’s a shitty hero to have in the first place and the informational value of his program is marginal.

Anonymous #6

#27879425 - 07/28/22 12:59 AM (2 months, 5 days ago)

All good holmes I'm just shitposting.  I should have said I've only watched a few episodes of his, and it's not even that entertaining.  I do like his genuine zest for life though and depending on the guest it can be pretty interesting.  I liked the bob lazar one as I'm a big UFO fan and have a huge interest in them since seeing once three years ago

What up ya moms house something tom segura
-bizarro by Czarface

Edited by Anonymous (07/28/22 12:59 AM)

Anonymous #5

#27879440 - 07/28/22 01:09 AM (2 months, 5 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #23 said:
I admit it, I did get carried away. Sorry. If you’re going into the Rogan Experience with nothing more than the expectation of entertainment, more power to you. I stand by the assertions that he’s a shitty hero to have in the first place and the informational value of his program is marginal.

Even I will agree that looking to him as a hero figure is weird. I think looking at anyone as a hero is weird, we're all just humans doing our best, nobody's got superpowers.

Sometimes he has some really informative speakers on, that's all. And their information shouldn't be taken blindly either.

Anonymous #6

#27879447 - 07/28/22 01:11 AM (2 months, 5 days ago)

I have inspirations, but no heroes

Anonymous #5

#27879451 - 07/28/22 01:13 AM (2 months, 5 days ago)

Same here

Anonymous #6

#27879456 - 07/28/22 01:15 AM (2 months, 5 days ago)

More people should be like us, that's the problem!

:oldman:

Anonymous #13

#27879580 - 07/28/22 02:32 AM (2 months, 5 days ago)

"I like Joe Rogan. He's my Hero. And he's never wrong. And I believe everything he says and thinks. And his farts smell like rainbows!"

Pretty easy to blow up the argument when you act like that's what pro-rogan people are saying.

He's motivational. Great guy to follow if you're trying to lose weight and get fit. He's chill. Talks to fascinating people with diverse backgrounds. Three hour long discussion. Booze and weed and drugs involved. Regular comics on.

I mean.... What else should you watch? Everything is for money. Even little YouTube channels with five hundred subs have ads and shit.

And people are wrong all the time.

I guess people just wanna believe the narrative that Joe's a grifter and his viewers are sheep lol. It's just nonsense. I know he's not right all the time. That doesn't mean he's the Antichrist.

I don't want don lemon in a suit telling me shit from a teleprompter like he's talking candidly. I want actual authentic conversation. And daring enough to insult some people.

Also to the guy ranting about Joe viewers not being intelligent. What even is intelligence? You've lost the plot mate.

What could anyone ever say to you to prove they are "smart" if you think they are dumb? Should I solve the mysteries of quantum physics? Should I give a list of the books I read this year? Do an online IQ test?

It's just dumb.

I r bored. And have covid. Give me soup.

Anonymous #22

#27887936 - 08/03/22 06:57 PM (1 month, 29 days ago)

Nancy Pelosi is the real hero for standing with Taiwan in the face of Chinese threats.  She has bigger balls than Rogan.

Anonymous #6

#27888050 - 08/03/22 08:24 PM (1 month, 29 days ago)

I don't feel that way

Anonymous #22

#27888065 - 08/03/22 08:36 PM (1 month, 29 days ago)

You’re probably a trump supporter.  Regardless of politics, what she did is heroic.  I hope she gets recognized with an award

Anonymous #6

#27888098 - 08/03/22 09:07 PM (1 month, 29 days ago)

You know if the amount of time the earth has been around was represented by the Empire State Building, the amount of time humans have been here would only be a paper clip at the very top.  Don't you see how insignificant that makes us?

Edited by Anonymous (08/03/22 09:08 PM)

Anonymous #22

#27888129 - 08/03/22 09:31 PM (1 month, 29 days ago)

What does that mean, that people aren’t heroes?

Anonymous #6

#27888196 - 08/03/22 10:19 PM (1 month, 29 days ago)

Just another fun fact from the Balkans

Anonymous #24

#27888344 - 08/03/22 11:55 PM (1 month, 29 days ago)

Every man should attempt and try to be a hero like Joe Rogan. Joe Rogan saved my life back in 2008. I can't go into the details but he will always be my hero.

I LOVE YOU JOE!😍

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom