Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #27794943 - 05/27/22 07:38 PM (4 months, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #17 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Calling Malone a scientist is like saying Trump is the president :lol:

Oh, so how many medical degrees do you have? How many vaccine companies did you work for?

He received over 7 years of higher education. He has a degree in chemistry and an MD. An MD, that is, legally he is a doctor.

Nature, the most reputed science mag in the world, called his research on mRNA vaccine technology groundbreaking. Of course that was before the smear campaign against him.

He goes to school for over 7 years, gets an MD, gets credit from the top science magazine in the country. Oh but he's not a scientist? Why? Just because the mainstream media told you that?

Not just msm.  A lot of podcasters say he's looney.  He's probably bought and sold by big Ivermectin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #5

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #27794976 - 05/27/22 08:06 PM (4 months, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #17 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Calling Malone a scientist is like saying Trump is the president :lol:

Oh, so how many medical degrees do you have? How many vaccine companies did you work for?

He received over 7 years of higher education. He has a degree in chemistry and an MD. An MD, that is, legally he is a doctor.

Nature, the most reputed science mag in the world, called his research on mRNA vaccine technology groundbreaking. Of course that was before the smear campaign against him.

He goes to school for over 7 years, gets an MD, gets credit from the top science magazine in the country. Oh but he's not a scientist? Why? Just because the mainstream media told you that?

Not just msm.  A lot of podcasters say he's looney.  He's probably bought and sold by big Ivermectin.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about and just believe what they tell you...

And uhhhhhh.... The same big pharma that makes the vaccines made ivermectin at one point, it's just not a money maker for them anymore hence the reason they wanted to bury it as a valid treatment, because it's available cheap and generic. Try using some logic and thinking for yourself and you might see how these things work.

Anonymous #18

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #27795118 - 05/27/22 10:10 PM (4 months, 4 days ago)

I'm sure someone else pointed it out, but OP

You're = You are
Your = Belonging/pertaining to you.

Also op :presidential:
She's not doing public appearances anymore, due to a rare neurological condition.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

Anonymous #6

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #27796300 - 05/28/22 07:26 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #18 said:
I'm sure someone else pointed it out, but OP

You're = You are
Your = Belonging/pertaining to you.

Also op :presidential:
She's not doing public appearances anymore, due to a rare neurological condition.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

Now this is some sick shit.  Satanic black magic status sick shit

Anonymous #1

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #27805614 - 06/04/22 08:41 PM (3 months, 27 days ago)

That’s probably not true.  Hillary is healthy from what I see.

Anonymous #19

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #27822814 - 06/17/22 12:23 AM (3 months, 15 days ago)

I'm curious if the OP even listened to the podcasts or just allowed him/herself to believe what other people are saying about Malone and McCullough.

If OP DID watch the podcasts, he/she should be able to point out the things said SPECIFICALLY that he/she has a problem with.

Problem is, most critics and haters can't be bothered to watch it, which honestly means they shouldn't have an opinion on it.

Anonymous #5

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #27822923 - 06/17/22 01:24 AM (3 months, 15 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #19 said:
I'm curious if the OP even listened to the podcasts or just allowed him/herself to believe what other people are saying about Malone and McCullough.

I think the answer to that is quite clear, as you point out. No actual arguments against these people's opinions are ever made. It's just "let's slander the person!"

Anonymous #1

#27824121 - 06/17/22 09:19 PM (3 months, 14 days ago)

You don’t have to be a zoologist to know what a zebra is.  Same thing here

Anonymous #5

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #27825287 - 06/18/22 10:38 AM (3 months, 14 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:

Yeah but you'd still have to listen to that zebra and understand what he was saying to know whether he was full of shit.

That analogy doesn't even make sense :facepalm:

Anonymous #1

#27826638 - 06/19/22 09:32 AM (3 months, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:

Yeah but you'd still have to listen to that zebra and understand what he was saying to know whether he was full of shit.

That analogy doesn't even make sense :facepalm:

I listened to Dr Malone on jre and I was a bit taken back with everything he was saying.  If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and swims like a duck………..

Anonymous #12

#27830433 - 06/21/22 10:48 PM (3 months, 10 days ago)

The bottom line is that if you let several other people do your thinking for you at some point you will need to thin the crowd down when their ideas conflict.

Op has relieved himself from the burden of making incorrect decisions because someone else makes his decisions.

If he is happy why does anyone care that he is misinformed, under informed, or just plain wrong?

Anonymous #5

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #27830478 - 06/21/22 11:09 PM (3 months, 10 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #12 said:
If he is happy why does anyone care that he is misinformed, under informed, or just plain wrong?

Good question. I guess it just annoys me that the woke mob's favorite thing to do is judge and smear people, especially when it's people that have no motive whatsoever to "misinform" us, and in fact often know it's going to ruin them and still speak out and share their knowledge to inform us so we can make our own decisions.

And to hate on Rogan just because he doesn't censor people and only allow those who follow a certain ideology on his show?  We already have the mainstream media for that and they do a fine job of it.

I just never imagined how anyone could be so gullible as to allow themselves to take a "pro-censorship" stance, and a firm one.  I guess it's like you said, it's easier to let others do your thinking for you, and you don't have to take any responsibility for it when you find out you were wrong :shrug:

Anonymous #9

#27830964 - 06/22/22 05:36 AM (3 months, 10 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:

And to hate on Rogan just because he doesn't censor people and only allow those who follow a certain ideology on his show?

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:

I just never imagined how anyone could be so gullible as to allow themselves to take a "pro-censorship" stance

They don't view themselves as having that stance though. They dress it up as fighting "misinformation". That makes themselves feel better about it. Deep down however they really just want anyone whom doesn't agree with them silenced, until there's nobody left, and then they'd have their utopia of being surrounded by people who share the same exact beliefs as they do.

The left are the new fascists.

Anonymous #1

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #27831514 - 06/22/22 06:59 PM (3 months, 9 days ago)

You both have it wrong.  I try to look at both sides of the argument and then deduce my judgment.  I simply don’t understand how anyone can agree with Dr Malone, let alone platform his position so millions of people who aren’t as critical as me could adopt his position.

Anonymous #5

#27831644 - 06/22/22 09:08 PM (3 months, 9 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
You both have it wrong.  I try to look at both sides of the argument and then deduce my judgment.  I simply don’t understand how anyone can agree with Dr Malone, let alone platform his position so millions of people who aren’t as critical as me could adopt his position.

Really? What part of Malone's position concerning the dangers of the vaccine don't you agree with, and why?

There are already many, many cases of people who have been severely harmed by the vaccine so it's difficult to understand where exactly you disagree with Malone. Can you be more specific?

Anonymous #1

#27835409 - 06/25/22 09:46 AM (3 months, 7 days ago)

Malone acting like the vaccine didn’t get us out of a possible apocalypse is what makes me mad.  How many people would be dead had the vaccine not been made?  We’d still maybe be locked down. 

Maybe like 1 in a thousand get a little extra sick, but the safety of the vaccine is really unarguable

Anonymous #5

#27835487 - 06/25/22 12:03 PM (3 months, 7 days ago)

You can't argue the long term safety of a vaccine that literally hasn't existed long term.  It's just not something you can do. But nice try.

Anonymous #20

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #5] * 1
    #27835497 - 06/25/22 12:18 PM (3 months, 7 days ago)

My heroes never mix up you're/your.

Anonymous #21

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #27837879 - 06/27/22 03:56 AM (3 months, 5 days ago)

Here is a little 'secret' from a said 'hero to some'.

Ive met a shit ton of my 'heroes' in my roles as a local celeb and they are all way more 'human' then they are in my perception.  They all have quirks, opinions, emotions and beliefs - just like me. 

Funny thing is, my forward facing public persona is almost a 180 of my private world. 

Bottom line - all of my 'heroes' are just like me. They have life happenings, beliefs and often times these are fluid (just like mine).  They just have a little bigger following and role than I do.

Anonymous #5

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #27838312 - 06/27/22 10:42 AM (3 months, 5 days ago)

Very true. That's why I don't really think of people as heroes, least of all Joe Rogan. That's why I like him, he's just a regular dude that accidentally ended up with a huge platform, and so far he doesn't seem to have really let it go to his head. :shrug:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order