Home | Community | Message Board

Reliable Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #13

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #27750525 - 04/25/22 08:03 PM (5 months, 7 days ago)

Just because you didn't learn any of these popular things doesn't mean you're street smart and we are morons.

Joe isn't stupid. There are clips on YouTube that make him appear stupid.

He constantly says he is stupid and doesn't claim to be an expert. But he has tons of random knowledge that would drown a normal person like you or I. His job is learning shit from people he talks to. It's going to develop an edge on any person.

Me defending him does not automatically make me a cult follower. Think of how insane that line of logic is. You say "Joe is bad" someone replies "Joe isn't bad" and you reply "wow you only say that because Joe is your God".

There is no way to reply to you unless agree with you. Because if I disagree.... That makes me moron. Because I disagree.

Joe got me into him because I was fat and he has tons of motivational speeches inside all his podcasts about how fat people can lose weight and get to the gym and build muscle. He introduced me to the likes of David Goggins. And he is likely the main contributing influence that turned me from 140 kilo fatass to an 80 kilo assassin like I am today.

He also talks to both right wing and left wing. He puts a platform for everyone. And he pushes back on clear bullshit from either side. If you're an American lefty some of the best shit on the internet is Joe Rogan with Dave Rubin on his podcast. Joe makes him look like such a moron it's embarassing. And he won't have Dave back on the podcast because he's a shill.

And if you're an American righty you could watch Joe have Gupta on. He basically calls CNN to one of their figure heads fake news. In real time. Its glorious.

This whole ivermectin thing was clear as day organised slander.

It's easy to make someone look like a fool. Especially with the big stick CNN has. Or Fox for that matter.

Go watch the Bernie Sanders podcast with Joe. It's amazing. And it's what all the big media outlets fear to death. If Joe starts being the place all these politicians go to to spread their word. Then other podcasts can take flight. And long form interviewing makes the two minute segments on news media die.

I'm telling you. We need three hour interviews with people. Especially the people we are gonna have running our countries.

And whether you like it or not. Joe is holding the torch at the front of that pack.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #10

Re: When you’re heroes let you down *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #27750686 - 04/25/22 10:44 PM (5 months, 7 days ago)

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: Shroomery is full of bigots and I'm leaving.

Anonymous #13

#27750705 - 04/25/22 10:58 PM (5 months, 7 days ago)

Only got that first sentence eh? Pointless convo then. Similar to clips of a podcaster.

Anonymous #10

#27750780 - 04/25/22 11:49 PM (5 months, 7 days ago)

Anonymous #13

#27750904 - 04/26/22 01:14 AM (5 months, 7 days ago)

If you say so little guy. You go win the internet!

Anonymous #10

#27751281 - 04/26/22 05:48 AM (5 months, 6 days ago)

Anonymous #15

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #10] * 1
    #27751344 - 04/26/22 06:31 AM (5 months, 6 days ago)

Find new heros

Anonymous #5

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #15] * 2
    #27751532 - 04/26/22 01:06 PM (5 months, 6 days ago)

Or be your own hero.

Anonymous #12

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #5] * 2
    #27751565 - 04/26/22 02:16 PM (5 months, 6 days ago)

Do away with the "hero" mentality and gather round while I spin a yarn about the legend of a true hero who overcame insurmountable odds to claim an eternal victory over things you didn't even know you were fighting with...

If you really need someone or something to look up to and idolize I recommend Jesus, because nobody else offers the program of less responsibility with more intangible benefits quite like the real Jesus does.

The man told the criminals running the church to fuck off, but did it so subtly that they couldn't really pin it on him.

The man told the government to fuck off time and time again and got away with it for a while...

Churches and government (really the same thing) finally catch up to the guy and kill him in a public display of violence.

The Man's death is so controversial that many don't believe He died, or believe that He kicked death's ass in a one on one battle to the life.

Caesar gets his ass kicked for hundreds of years after fucking with our boy, in fact a few hundred years after Jesus was crucified Caesar declares Him to be the only true God and admits his gods are weak ass bitches who don't have the juice to stand up to Jesus (Greek and roman gods are now considered minor gods or mythical legends thanks to Caesar's declaration of Jesus being Lord), doesn't help Caesar tho, because he done pissed off Jesus's crew to the point that they ain't having it no more and Caesars' entire empire crumbles and gets divided up by usurpers who are still arguing and fighting over who gets what slice of the pie to this very day.

So if you're going to have a hero it should probably be someone worth idolizing. Joe Rogan might be able to kick someone to death, but he ain't about to call up his fan base and destroy a global empire like the body of Christ (Jesus) did.

All in all Jesus promoted peace, but let's not loose sight of the fact that the first church of Christ quite literally destroyed the face of the Roman government so handily that they had to publicly abandon their gods and change their whole MO.

Remember Jesus told the church and the government to fuck off, so these people molesting little kids while claiming to be with the church are really just the same group of wacked out weirdos Jesus told to go fuck themselves two thousand years ago.

Knowing the truth of Jesus really makes you appreciate the guy even if you're not a religious person.

Jesus FTW!!!

No christians or atheist were intentionally harmed in the making of this post

:thumbup:

Anonymous #5

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #12] * 2
    #27751693 - 04/26/22 04:25 PM (5 months, 6 days ago)

We are all Christ, it's the story of the ascension of the soul, there is only one.

Anonymous #16

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #27755382 - 04/29/22 02:06 AM (5 months, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
I was a big follower of Joe Rogan, but I don’t think I can keep following him after he platformed known misinformationists like Dr Malone and Dr Macollough.  Neil Young is standing up against the misinformation they’re spewing and I respect him for that.  He put his career on the line and is now leading a movement.  Big props to him! 

Back to Joe, he used the n word too so unfortunately I’m not going to listen to him anymore.  He hung around Alex Jones a bit too much I think. 

What do you think?

You don't wanna listen to him because he said nigger? 
You shoulda just made this post in the pub.

Anonymous #5

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #27756028 - 04/29/22 11:26 AM (5 months, 3 days ago)

Lol "known misinformationists". Did you personally prove them wrong or did you just trust someone else who said that?

If you actually listened to those interviews you might have learned something from Malone and macollough who were pretty highly credentialed and ended up being right about a great deal of what they said.

But keep following your leaders and let them do your thinking for you...

Anonymous #12

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #27756923 - 04/30/22 03:45 AM (5 months, 3 days ago)

"Misinformation" isn't just incorrect information anymore, it's a buzz word to be used against anything you don't agree with especially if it threatens your world view.

You can also use the word to feel superior to people that you don't agree with, whoever calls the other person's opinion "misinformation" first gets to feel superior later while there rubbing one out.

:whacker:

Anonymous #5

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #27757204 - 04/30/22 01:09 PM (5 months, 2 days ago)

If you look back at all he's said and then gone back on, Fauci has to be about the biggest misinformation spreader out there.

Anonymous #6

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #27757401 - 04/30/22 06:56 PM (5 months, 2 days ago)

But...science changes!
:douchewink:

He wasn't lying at the time

Edited by Anonymous (04/30/22 06:57 PM)

Anonymous #1

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #27792189 - 05/25/22 07:48 PM (4 months, 8 days ago)

I hope Hillary Clinton makes a comeback in 2024.  She is maybe the only person who could save the West.  Without Her, look what happened.  I’m not surprised Covid happened after she lost.  I think she would of stopped Covid in its tracks had she been the one in charge.  She’s kind, compassionate and what the world needs.

Anonymous #17

#27792237 - 05/25/22 08:40 PM (4 months, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
I was a big follower of Joe Rogan, but I don’t think I can keep following him after he platformed known misinformationists like Dr Malone and Dr Macollough.

Malone is not a misinformationist. He's a person that they just want to shut up no matter what.

Malone is highly intelligent, highly educated, and was directly involved in early scientific processes to use mRNA technology. All these are true, and yet the media has tried for months now to defame his record (they didn't succeed).

I watched the Malone interview. I found Malone to be honest, affable, intelligent, with a lot to say. He simply says something the media doesn't like, so they call him evil.

Malone is like perfect proof the covid mainstream people have no interest at all in science. Malone is trying to show the science of vaccines, but every discussion of it is shut down and people are told to not even hear what he has to say - even though he is one of the most qualified people in the world on this issue!

Silencing scientists because their opinions are unpopular is not 'science'. In fact, the only disinformation is from people trying to assassinate Malone's character.

Anonymous #1

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #27792241 - 05/25/22 08:43 PM (4 months, 8 days ago)

Calling Malone a scientist is like saying Trump is the president :lol:

Anonymous #17

#27793643 - 05/26/22 09:03 PM (4 months, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:

Oh, so how many medical degrees do you have? How many vaccine companies did you work for?

He received over 7 years of higher education. He has a degree in chemistry and an MD. An MD, that is, legally he is a doctor.

Nature, the most reputed science mag in the world, called his research on mRNA vaccine technology groundbreaking. Of course that was before the smear campaign against him.

He goes to school for over 7 years, gets an MD, gets credit from the top science magazine in the country. Oh but he's not a scientist? Why? Just because the mainstream media told you that?

Edited by Anonymous (05/26/22 09:04 PM)

Anonymous #12

#27794903 - 05/27/22 06:59 PM (4 months, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:

You're having a serious break from reality if you don't believe dude is a scientist or that trump was president.

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
I hope Hillary Clinton makes a comeback in 2024.  She is maybe the only person who could save the West.  Without Her, look what happened.  I’m not surprised Covid happened after she lost.  I think she would of stopped Covid in its tracks had she been the one in charge.  She’s kind, compassionate and what the world needs.

:presidential:

I would guess Trump has about  50% chance of being president again while killery chances of ever being president are right around zero.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order