Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #12

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #27746036 - 04/22/22 09:24 AM (5 months, 9 days ago)

Fo relz.

Deeze foolz be Idolizing turdtards like fouchi and musk like deez foolz was Cheech and Chong or supn.

Seriously tho, if you don't like it don't interact with it.

Who cares what anyone else thinks about their personal health choices anyway?

The ones pointing the misinformation finger and shouting the most about misinformation seems to be the most misinformed.

Instead of crying and whining about what you don't like about something or someone try using that time to better yourself or even better still help someone in need. All this entitled crying about things you can't change won't really help anyone, least of all yourselves.

The older you get the more you will see that your heroes are just real people with real world problems. Welcome to adulthood kids.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #5

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #27746170 - 04/22/22 12:35 PM (5 months, 9 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #9 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:
He's an interviewer, and a good one at that, why the need to judge him and his opinions so harshly?

If you don't like him don't listen to his show and move on with your life, don't people have better things to do than criticize public figures on the internet? :rolleyes:

My guess is, even though they may not admit this, that their hatred of him is directly related to politics. He is very open about stances that they vehemently disagree with. So they hate him. You can feel some of them seething through their posts. It's not just average indifference. A lot of them genuinely dislike him now, and it started when he went open with beliefs that are against what they believe.

They wanted him thrown off Spotify, and when that didn't happen, now all they have left is to call him names and attack him on message boards and social media platforms.

I think this is very accurate!

Quote:

Anonymous #12 said:
The ones pointing the misinformation finger and shouting the most about misinformation seems to be the most misinformed.

Also quite true! And the sad thing is they're too lazy to actually do their own research and find the truth and prefer to be led like sheep.

Anonymous #9

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #27746540 - 04/22/22 06:44 PM (5 months, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:
And the sad thing is they're too lazy to actually do their own research and find the truth and prefer to be led like sheep.

Like I mentioned earlier, they just repeat the things they've been told by the politicians they support, the media that they consume and the like minded thinkers in their echo chambers.

"Misinformation!!!"

"He's dangerous!!!"

"Racist!!!"

Then toss in some insults.

"He's an idiot!!!"

"Fool!!!"

"Moron!!!"

That's it. That's the liberal way of responding. No substance. No real discussion trying to find a middle, common ground. Just hate and personal attacks. And this of course isn't just with Rogan of course. They do this with anyone & everyone who doesn't share their exact same stances and beliefs. Politicians they don't like all the way down to posters here on this message board that have opposing views.

If you don't think like them then you're branded a backwoods homophobe transphobe racist nationalist white supremacist earth hating trumper. Did I miss anything?

Anonymous #5

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #27747551 - 04/23/22 09:40 AM (5 months, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #9 said:
If you don't think like them then you're branded a backwoods homophobe transphobe racist nationalist white supremacist earth hating trumper. Did I miss anything?

Nope that's about it :lol:

Oh and maybe a "spreadneck" if you refuse to be part of their useless mass vaccination experiment. Although they've quieted down on that  one now that the actual science has all but proven that natural immunity is at least as good if not better than the vaccine even with all 27 "boosters".

Anonymous #9

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #27747671 - 04/23/22 03:04 PM (5 months, 7 days ago)

Yeah I don't know how I forgot about that one.

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:
all 27 "boosters".

Lol

Anonymous #10

Re: When you’re heroes let you down *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #27747909 - 04/23/22 07:02 PM (5 months, 7 days ago)

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: Shroomery is full of bigots and I'm leaving.

Edited by Anonymous (04/23/22 07:12 PM)

Anonymous #13

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #27748284 - 04/24/22 12:27 AM (5 months, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #10 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #12 said:
Fo relz.

Deeze foolz be Idolizing turdtards like fouchi and musk like deez foolz was Cheech and Chong or supn.

Instead of crying and whining about what you don't like about something or someone try using that time to better yourself or even better still help someone in need. All this entitled crying about things you can't change won't really help anyone, least of all yourselves.

The older you get the more you will see that your heroes are just real people with real world problems. Welcome to adulthood kids.

This is such a terrible take.

Did you miss the part where I mentioned that platforming misinformation is damaging the world? My neighbors are increasingly radicalized into the alt-right, the most dangerous and most likely to commit mass shootings group of people in the u.s. right now.

I don’t get to choose not to interact with it, it invaded my life. It invaded our communities. I can’t just ignore it, it comes to my doorstep whether I want it to or not.

Wake the fuck up.

We keep repeating ourselves because you keep ignoring the warnings.

You don’t even own your own thoughts, you let old Joe put his idiot thoughts into your head and call it day. Lazy and pathetic.

Youre like a preacher who rapes kids giving prayer.

Bill Cosby telling young men how to behave.

If we put on blast every one of your conversations in the last few months how would you look? Let alone the last 10 years.

Every single thing youve said in the last 10 years we pick and analyze by millions of people. Every half second.

Hes having fucking 16 hours of content a week for years. Its batshit crazy how much time he spends DRUNK and HIGH talking to people.

If you listened to the last 50 of his podcasts (just from the last 2 months) you would get a full view of the guy. Hes just a fucking dude. He talks about every single thing people are critiquing him for in this thread. Regularly.

It is NOT POSSIBLE to be in the spotlight like he is without having shit found out. HUMANS ARE FLAWED. You are flawed. I am flawed. Joe is flawed.

Joe has literally grown on his podcast over the years. Hes cried. Hes been enraged. Hes been tripping on shrooms.

This shit is endless with you anti-joe people.

He might bore some people. Sure. He says the same things over and over. But hes not a racist. Hes not a shill. He doesnt lie. Atleast not any more than a normal person is. What is "Racist" really? What is shill? What is lie?

This very convo Joe has had. Theres no where for him to hide. You guys act like hes concealing shit from his audience. He CANT hide. I'm sure we dont know some shit about him. But hes not like Alex Jones full of shit scamming his audience.

This is the problem. This grey area. I cant say "Joe has never lied". I cant say "Joe isnt trying to make money".

None of that is the point. EVERY human has lied. EVERY person on social media is trying to make money. Even some loser doing legos with 43 subscribers. (no offense to people doing legos lul)

Anonymous #14

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #27748364 - 04/24/22 01:40 AM (5 months, 7 days ago)

Sorry but why did you need to post this anonymously??

Anonymous #10

Re: When you’re heroes let you down *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #27748380 - 04/24/22 01:53 AM (5 months, 7 days ago)

Anonymous #13

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #10] * 1
    #27748395 - 04/24/22 02:08 AM (5 months, 7 days ago)

99 percent of what you say might be consistent anti-fascist. But what about the 1 percent?

What about the quick 2 seconds you took to make a joke? Or a funny noise?

What about when every possible angle of every word you utter was put into a 2 minute clip that showcases why youre the anti-christ?

Be fucking honest. You are not perfect. We all say and do stupid shit. We all laugh at a handicapped person tripping on a banana peel. Or whatever horrible thing that we shouldnt laugh at.

Joe is a leftie. He is not a rightie. Hes a bernie bro that likes drugs, guns, hunting, exercise, and MMA.

He doesnt fit into your box. He doesnt have to. But he is a leftie.

Anonymous #12

#27748680 - 04/24/22 05:14 AM (5 months, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #10 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #12 said:
Fo relz.

This is such a terrible take.

Did you miss the part where I mentioned that platforming misinformation is damaging the world? My neighbors are increasingly radicalized into the alt-right, the most dangerous and most likely to commit mass shootings group of people in the u.s. right now.

I don’t get to choose not to interact with it, it invaded my life. It invaded our communities. I can’t just ignore it, it comes to my doorstep whether I want it to or not.

Wake the fuck up.

We keep repeating ourselves because you keep ignoring the warnings.

You don’t even own your own thoughts, you let old Joe put his idiot thoughts into your head and call it day. Lazy and pathetic.

Seems like you're creating a senario that just isn't true.

You have no evidence of anything you have posted and you're just spewing idiotic left wing nonsense, imho.

Surprised you don't support Joe because I find him to be quite idiotic in most of his world perceptions, however that doesn't stop me from enjoying an occasional podcast with interesting guests, because no matter what you think of Joe, to deny he has interesting guest would say much more about yourself than it could ever say about anything else.

And to clarify, although I may find Joe's world perceptions to be wack, I still enjoy his very charismatic personality and believe that if we were to hang out and talk we could debate our differences of opinions like adults, which many other left wingers (and quite a few right wingers) have a lot of trouble with.

Anonymous #10

#27748951 - 04/24/22 08:33 AM (5 months, 7 days ago)

Anonymous #12

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #10] * 1
    #27749345 - 04/24/22 06:41 PM (5 months, 6 days ago)

It breaks down like this, very few people actually "know" anything for a fact, scientifically speaking. However at some point most people were told to trust a (insert any cattagorry of paid professional) teacher, so whenever a teacher says something there will be people that will believe it regardless of all the evidence to the contrary.

Disinformation easily becomes misinformation when it gets repeated by a teacher with students that trust them. If a teacher tells their students that a vehicle has been created that runs on electricity and is way better than a combustion engine in all aspects, especially the way it affects humans in that it is completely safe and clean to build and use, most students will believe it and go on to repeat the information claiming it is true without doing any of their own research. If they researched where the batteries for the car comes from they might find that there are children under the age of five digging in the ground with their bare hands to mine the components for the battery,if they research the source of the electricity that charges the batteries they might find that coal is burned creating toxic pollution. They have no idea of any of these things but if you try to discuss it with them they look for anything to support their misinformed beliefs and since they find no legitimate support for their misinformation they call names and attempt to devalue and invalidate the person telling them the true information instead of attacking the information itself to see if it can stand up to scrutiny. We see this becoming very previlent in healthcare science as the new slogan for the mindless zombie retards is "trust the science" when the ultimate truth is that if you do not question the science,the science will not advance.

Misinformation is very hard to do battle with because the person who spreads it believes they are spreading the truth, all the while they have no clue that they were played like a fiddle by a professional disinformation propagandist in many cases.

To help spot and self analyze if you are spreading misinformation the first thing to examine is your emotions. Are you noticibly emotional over the subject matter? If so you must recognize that you may not be analyzing all the data available without prejudice. While no particular set formula will unveil misinformation to an individual spreading it, a willingness to consider the fact that you may be wrong is a crucial first step in beginning the process.

Anonymous #9

Re: When you’re heroes let you down [Re: Anonymous #12] * 1
    #27749391 - 04/24/22 07:34 PM (5 months, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #12 said:
It breaks down like this, very few people actually "know" anything for a fact, scientifically speaking. However at some point most people were told to trust a (insert any cattagorry of paid professional) teacher, so whenever a teacher says something there will be people that will believe it regardless of all the evidence to the contrary.

Disinformation easily becomes misinformation when it gets repeated by a teacher with students that trust them. If a teacher tells their students that a vehicle has been created that runs on electricity and is way better than a combustion engine in all aspects, especially the way it affects humans in that it is completely safe and clean to build and use, most students will believe it and go on to repeat the information claiming it is true without doing any of their own research. If they researched where the batteries for the car comes from they might find that there are children under the age of five digging in the ground with their bare hands to mine the components for the battery,if they research the source of the electricity that charges the batteries they might find that coal is burned creating toxic pollution. They have no idea of any of these things but if you try to discuss it with them they look for anything to support their misinformed beliefs and since they find no legitimate support for their misinformation they call names and attempt to devalue and invalidate the person telling them the true information instead of attacking the information itself to see if it can stand up to scrutiny. We see this becoming very previlent in healthcare science as the new slogan for the mindless zombie retards is "trust the science" when the ultimate truth is that if you do not question the science,the science will not advance.

Misinformation is very hard to do battle with because the person who spreads it believes they are spreading the truth, all the while they have no clue that they were played like a fiddle by a professional disinformation propagandist in many cases.

To help spot and self analyze if you are spreading misinformation the first thing to examine is your emotions. Are you noticibly emotional over the subject matter? If so you must recognize that you may not be analyzing all the data available without prejudice. While no particular set formula will unveil misinformation to an individual spreading it, a willingness to consider the fact that you may be wrong is a crucial first step in beginning the process.

Great post.

Anonymous #10

Re: When you’re heroes let you down *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #27749506 - 04/24/22 09:19 PM (5 months, 6 days ago)

Anonymous #14

#27749525 - 04/24/22 09:38 PM (5 months, 6 days ago)

You and your(you're) spelling let me down

Anonymous #10

Re: When you’re heroes let you down *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #27749795 - 04/25/22 02:16 AM (5 months, 6 days ago)

Anonymous #14

#27749848 - 04/25/22 03:05 AM (5 months, 6 days ago)

Problems problems problems all day long......

Anonymous #13

#27750334 - 04/25/22 04:40 PM (5 months, 5 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #10 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #13 said:
99 percent of what you say might be consistent anti-fascist. But what about the 1 percent?

What about the quick 2 seconds you took to make a joke? Or a funny noise?

What about when every possible angle of every word you utter was put into a 2 minute clip that showcases why youre the anti-christ?

Be fucking honest. You are not perfect. We all say and do stupid shit. We all laugh at a handicapped person tripping on a banana peel. Or whatever horrible thing that we shouldnt laugh at.

Joe is a leftie. He is not a rightie. Hes a bernie bro that likes drugs, guns, hunting, exercise, and MMA.

He doesnt fit into your box. He doesnt have to. But he is a leftie.

He is not a leftist, he’s a neoliberal megaphone.

Stop being stupid.

Or are you too dick drunk from sucking Joe’s cock to use your brain?

So just to confirm.... People who haven't seen much Joe Rogan content can accurately define who he is.

But the more you watch of the content the less likely you'll be able to identify who he is.

So my info is useless because I can't think for myself.

You're not seeing a problem here? Lol.
Doesn't matter though. You'll keep thinking I'm a moron who can't see through the lies of Joe.

And I'll keep thinking you don't have a clue. Cuz ya don't.

Does it matter that I can quot Shakespeare? Or have degrees in philosophy and psychology? Does it matter that I've written some beautiful essays? Or read tons of books? Does it matter that I've traveled around the world and worked in crazy environments doing good for people? Does it matter that I've had my opinions challenged a million times and constantly changed my stances on things to come to the being that stands before you?

Does anything matter? Could I cure cancer and still not be relevant? Because oh my christ I happen to think Joe Rogan isn't a shill! All is for not! I don't think Joe is a shill! How could I possibly think such a thing! Burn the witch burn the witch!!!!!

Anonymous #10

#27750375 - 04/25/22 05:26 PM (5 months, 5 days ago)

Edited by Anonymous (04/25/22 05:34 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom