Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Grateful Dead

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMitchnast
Trial by Madness
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Mahjong

Loc: Okanagan Flag
this thing i wanna do.
    #2763383 - 06/04/04 03:01 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

i want to get myself a big old bong, something outrageously counter-culture, perhaps covered with grateful dead stickers or marijuana slogans and leafs. i would go downtown and load it up with legal herbs from some rip-off herb company. you know the kind, labels like "sticky bud" and "purple skunk" or something.
then i go right downtown, and have a friend videotape me smoking big hoots off my bubbly bong near the general public in full sight, then grin and laugh and stuff.

i would be saying stuff like, "hey maaaaan, wanna tokey smokey of my sweet sticky buds in my bomb bongarooski?" to cops and stuff.

hopefully this would get me arrested. all of this would be caught on tape. i would be asking the cops why im being arrested for possesion and consumption of legal herbs obtained legally in a legally obtained smoking device etc etc.

then i would compile these videos and make a short documentary. or comedy show, whatever.

it would at least make a funny segment on my own talkshow

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: this thing i wanna do. [Re: Mitchnast]
    #2763428 - 06/04/04 03:09 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

> i would be saying stuff like, "hey maaaaan, wanna tokey smokey of my sweet sticky buds in my bomb bongarooski?" to cops and stuff.

Charge 1: disturbing the peace
Charge 2: loitering
Charge 3: trespassing
Charge 4: smoking within 40' of a public building
Charge 5: resisting arrest
Charge 6: possession of drug paraphernalia

Be careful...

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: this thing i wanna do. [Re: Seuss]
    #2763476 - 06/04/04 03:20 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Ehh, not so sure about that last one. I think it's only possession of drug paraphernalia if it's used for drugs, it's sold as a waterpipe for tobacco and/ or other legal herbs, and is being used as such.

It would be funny nevertheless, at most I think you'd probably get a few misdemeanor charges, depends on what state you live in and whether the cops are nazis. It may seem legal, but if cops don't like you they can try to pin a bunch of shit they don't normally enforce on you

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineJesusChrist
Son Of God
    #2763486 - 06/04/04 03:22 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

If you go looking for trouble, you will most likely find it. I don't think most cops are dirty, but some are. Also, many people will push back if you push them. it wouldn't be hard for them to confiscate your camera and bong as evidence. Planting a little Mary Jane and switching it out with your herbs wouldn't be that hard to do. I would advise against it, but I do appreciate causing trouble just for the sake of it. I used to do that in my younger years, and you have to be young to want to do something like that. Whatever you decide, good luck.

I saw a post on this site once (at least I think it was) that had a demonstrator who held a sign that said "My arms are really tired!" or some such thing. I was looking for a link to that post if anyone can remember it. I wanted to copy it and show a friend.

I have always wanted to go to a protest, but with crazy signs that have nothing to do with the protest. We would have slogans like "Eat Ethnic Food" and "Sodomize Pets". Any suggestions for signs would be appreciated.

--------------------
Tastes just like chicken

OfflineLearyfan
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #2763648 - 06/04/04 03:53 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month: Park Avenue Playground - The Trip

OfflineMitchnast
Trial by Madness

#2763811 - 06/04/04 04:40 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Charge 1: disturbing the peace

nope, not creating a distubance in any way, it is merely my presence among others that appear differently than i do that would justify such ideas, thats prejudice, if i was american, that would violate my first ammendment rights, but im not american, im canadian. and its legal to smoke herbs and be social outdoors in public places.

Charge 2: loitering

no more than any other smoker clearly visable on the premissis, once again, discrimination.

Charge 3: trespassing

on public property????

Charge 4: smoking within 40' of a public building

a, not an arrestable offence, b, i would tend to do this in a park.

Charge 5: resisting arrest

who said i would resist?

Charge 6: possession of drug paraphernal

not if im not using it for drugs, technically, im doing something positive for the litter problem. evrybody who smokes ciggarettes litters, EvRYONE. and cig butts are harmfull or fatal to wildlife.
thats my angle, i would be doing my part.

also, once i was robbed, my car was broken into and i called
the cops. after 2 hours of waiting outside for them to bother arriving, i lit up a clay pipe with some maple pipe tobacco. and in about 2 minutes i was being shook down by a mobile beat cop. i asked if he had come for the robbery call. and he diddn't know what i was talking about. so i told him gee, you have time to shake me down for smoking what might be something, but obviosly isnt. and here im waiting 2 hours for a cop to respond to a robbery call.

he gave no responce. he left and i waited another hour.

i never got my 75 CDs, cash, and samurai sword back.

i guess thats not a high priority crime... theft that is.

maybe i just wasn't a high enough priority citezen.

maybe if i shake shit up a bit and make the cops feel a bit out of line in their discourse publically then people will feel moved to do the same and excersize their ideals,
maybe

--------------------

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #2763920 - 06/04/04 05:09 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

My point wasn't that you will be convicted of any of that... rather, this is what type of stuff they will use to arrest you. Most, if not all charges will be dropped after you have spent the night, or weekend, in jailm payed bail, and a lawyer, etc...

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineMitchnast
Trial by Madness

#2764100 - 06/04/04 06:10 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

then i would be sure to do this when i had nothing better to do. and i would make a big stink over it.
round these parts they don't arrest you for that unless the cop is a dummy. round here they have to answer for their actions.
so i would prey upon the officers that would prey upon those who recreationally consume marijuana withought real humanitarian justification or thought and charge wrongfull arrest to anyone who would imprison me in due course.
beause legally, fact of the matter is, in my defence, i was smoking legal herbs in a device bought and sold under the open premiss that it was to be used in said fasion.

if anything i feel thatover time this might make officers wary about just arresting people on suspicion of narcotics. (and thus finding narcotics on their person in lawfull processing.)
the idea is to actively make what an officer would assume is probable cause, but punitively speaking is totally legal to the letter.

and catch it all on tape.

--------------------

OfflineJesusChrist
Son Of God
    #2764243 - 06/04/04 07:15 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

But what if they take the tape? Your problem is that you are expecting them to play by the rules. You want to make them look bad. They will clue into that. They don't like looking bad. They may have to skirt some rules to turn the tables. They can do that much easier than you. When you go looking for trouble, it is pretty easy to find it.

--------------------
Tastes just like chicken

OfflineFrankieJustTrypt
and fell

Loc: MI
Re: this thing i wanna do. [Re: JesusChrist]
    #2765667 - 06/05/04 09:29 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Have a friend tape you from a distant. Have it so they see you load the legal herbs into the bong and not cut away.

--------------------
If you want a free lunch, you need to learn how to eat good advice.

OfflineBleaK
paradox
Re: this thing i wanna do. [Re: FrankieJustTrypt]
    #2766300 - 06/05/04 03:41 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

i cant wait till they just start assasinating people...

oh wait... *remembers kennedy*

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

Invisiblejp411896
AsteroidsChampeen
 User Gallery

Loc: No idea
    #2770576 - 06/07/04 01:49 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

"also, once i was robbed, my car was broken into and i called
the cops. after 2 hours of waiting outside for them to bother arriving, i lit up a clay pipe with some maple pipe tobacco. and in about 2 minutes i was being shook down by a mobile beat cop. i asked if he had come for the robbery call. and he diddn't know what i was talking about. so i told him gee, you have time to shake me down for smoking what might be something, but obviosly isnt. and here im waiting 2 hours for a cop to respond to a robbery call."

Extremely typical. They're only interested in crimes that generate money. I learned long ago never to bother calling the cops unless your life is in danger and you have no way of dealing with it. Plenty of shitty stories to tell but I don't feel like writing a book. Police are a good idea gone completely wrong. I'm sure there are good cops out there, but I sure haven't met any. They sure as hell don't live in Athens, Ohio.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Grateful Dead

General Interest >> Political Discussion