Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAengus
Stranger
Male
Loc: Thailand
Mushrooms in Thailand
    #2762368 - 06/04/04 04:10 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

With the rainy season coming on, those of us who happen to be in the area will be interested in mushrooms in Thailand.

I know about Psilocybe samuiensis. What other active Psilocybe and related species are there? Any information would be welcome, including approximate locations and potencies.

Many thanks.

--------------------
She wanted to be a flower, but you made her an owl - will you blame her when she comes hunting?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
Re: Mushrooms in Thailand [Re: Aengus]
    #2762504 - 06/04/04 07:29 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

You will have to read some and i didnt feel like doing it. http://www.mushroomjohn.com/samui1.htm ,try there he is a well known person on this site

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Mushrooms in Thailand [Re: Stonerguy]
    #2765570 - 06/05/04 05:27 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

klkkm

--------------------

Edited by Zen Peddler (02/02/07 05:48 AM)

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Mushrooms in Thailand [Re: Aengus]
    #2765914 - 06/05/04 10:56 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Hm, I find it funny that you are aware of P. samuiensis but not of the other thai shrooms. Since it is the other thai shrooms which led to the discovery of P samuiensis as well as the new species P. angkoria.

While it is still possible to get shroom omelettes, pizza's, milkshakes smoothies and soups at restaurants around many resort areas of Koh Phanghan and some on Samui, I must be sure to let you know that hed kee quai mushrooms (Copelandia sp. and Psilocybe cubensis sp.) are illegal by Thai law with up to ten years in prison for possession.
So if you are picking them, be careful. Police love to ticket and charge people fines for disturnbing their space.

I got my second ticket in my life last year for not wearing a motorcycle helmut, While that law was in effect for years. Now they are i enforcing it and other obscure laws.

If you are wondering how I pick shrooms there, wiell I work through one of the universities in Bangkok. ALl of my shrooms I pick go to the University. HEre is my permit from last year from the school.

mj

Have a shroomy, summer

OfflineAengus
Stranger
Male
Loc: Thailand
Re: Mushrooms in Thailand [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2777050 - 06/09/04 04:27 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Many thanks for the information. Actually I'm quite new to this subject, though not to psychedelics in general; and certainly not to Thailand - I've been here 30 years. It was only this year that I first thought of looking for them.

I know about drug laws in Thailand; and what the police can get up to.

I will get back when I have something more to say. In the meantime, enjoy your coming trip.

--------------------
She wanted to be a flower, but you made her an owl - will you blame her when she comes hunting?

Offlinekenazo
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Mushrooms in Thailand [Re: mjshroomer]
    #8610412 - 07/08/08 10:21 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Do you know where in Bangkok shrooms can grow? You said you pick them in a University.. which one?

I'd like to find some here in Bangkok coz I dont have any time to go to Samui.

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
Re: Mushrooms in Thailand [Re: kenazo]
    #8610450 - 07/08/08 10:29 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Hi, welcome to the shroomery! 

Try not to bump old threads, this one is four years old.

I am sure that mjshroomer does know where the shrooms near you grow, however he is permanently banned from here. 

You should ask him in a PM on mycotopia.  I think he might be in Thailand right now.

Offlinekenazo
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Mushrooms in Thailand [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #8612639 - 07/09/08 11:19 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks!!

Found him there and yes indeed he is in Thailand now.

What LUCK! :laugh:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom