Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Guitar playin clip
    #2761934 - 06/03/04 11:12 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Hey, just wanted to post a short clip of some guitar playin of mine for you guys to check out. :smile:  Clicky
check this clicky out, the top didn't work -  CLICKY

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Edited by Locus (06/04/04 12:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRedo
CTA

Re: Guitar playin clip [Re: Locus]
    #2762160 - 06/04/04 01:08 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

cannot be displayed :/

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Guitar playin clip [Re: Redo]
    #2762419 - 06/04/04 05:51 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Oh noooo.. hmmm, ok, I'll try and fix this.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #2762435 - 06/04/04 06:18 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

How bout this? ... Clicky

--------------------

OfflineRedo
CTA

#2762450 - 06/04/04 06:35 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Works perfectly :laugh:, sounds like damn Page on half the songs in How the West Was Won, absolutly amazing :smile: :smile:.

I still like lower distortion though =b, but its absolutly wicked.

What kind of guitar is that?

Edited by Redo (06/04/04 06:36 AM)

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #2762466 - 06/04/04 06:56 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks! :smile:

Yeah, actually I don't usually use that type of distortion. I was just using it for a particular song, hehe. I guess that's more of a metal type distortion.

The guitar is a PRS Custom 22. Tobacco Sunburst color I believe. I got this one about two years ago or so.

Do you play? or play any other instruments? or sing?

--------------------

OfflineRedo
CTA

#2762493 - 06/04/04 07:20 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Yea I play the guitar, only for a year and a half now so I dont sound quite like that yet :smile:. Slower and more deliberate sounding, even though I dont have a feel for the notes.

I have an ESP Viper 301 in the sunburst color they have, if I had more money I would have gotten a semi-hollow body, I love that bright sound :smile:.

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #2762539 - 06/04/04 07:49 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Very cool :smile: Yeah I love music, and playing instruments.. though it's been very difficult for me at times because of a chronic pain condition :/ Anyway, what kind of bands ya into?

--------------------

OfflineRedo
CTA

#2762659 - 06/04/04 08:52 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

D:, do you at least get some good drugs :smile:.

All the good ol' classic rock ones :smile:. The big ones like floyd, zeppelin, love zz tops use of harmonics. Lately ive been getting into Chicago Transit Authority (original album at least), and some other bands blank to my mind right now but along the same lines :smile:.

One of these days im gonna buy myself a drumset, but I dont know how much my dog will like it =b.

What are you into?? And hows your pain meds :wink: :wink:

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #2762686 - 06/04/04 09:10 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

it doesn't work

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #2763649 - 06/04/04 01:53 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Haha, well I've had a lot of bad luck with getting the drugs. The doctors around here suck, and my parents as well. Just because I'm young, that's their excuse, they won't give it to me. I get it occasionally when I can but it's a pain in the ass. And I actually need that stuff! :sad: Though they're a nice high also hehe. :smirk:
Oh man, the story of my pain.. and the meds.. and all that.. oh so very horrible. I'd summarize it a bit but not in this thread haha. But it's held me back from playing guitar and doing much of anything for long periods of time throughout the four years I've had this. In short it's ruined my life, thanks to those doctors as well.

..But at least I just obtained some vikes yesterday after a period of not having anything for a while :grin:

Now onward from that very positive rant, haha ..classic rock yeah man.. good stuff, good bands there. I like a lot of classic rock, but I'm very open minded towards music. For the most part I'm into rock though, classic and 90s. I like all the bands you mentioned, and a lot more. As for the more current bands that I listen to, well I guess I'd say STP, Muse, Incubus, Silverchair, Nirvana, Sublime, A perfect Circle, Ozzy, etc. I dunno, anything with good guitar licks and such I'll play whenever, so for jammin it's more classic rock oriented. And most of the music of the present is so shitty right now ya know.

Drum set, yeah, that's cool too. I have one of those also actually, hehe. Drums are really fun. You should really get a set sometime. Haha, my dog doesn't care at all, I think :smirk:

How old are you man?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1