Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBodnia
Stranger

A question about making mushroom chocolate
    #27618341 - 01/14/22 11:58 AM (5 days, 13 hours ago)

Not only am I the one who needs to bring the shrooms to a gathering with five other friends, but now I'm the one who has to figure out how to make shroom chocolate bars for this gathering too!

I've read some interesting guides on here on how to make shroom chocolate (https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23559829 etc.) but I'm wondering if the powdered shrooms MUST be added to the chocolate mix before pouring into the mould, or if I can make the chocolate and add the powdered shrooms to it while its in the mould.

What would be the differences between the two, if any, in terms of taste and so on?

To me, it seems like it'd be easier to make the chocolate and add the powdered shrooms in the mould - this will also be especially helpful as one of my friends only wants 2.5g max in his bar, while the rest of us will have 3.5g.

Thanks for any/all insights and help you can offer up - I've never made chocolate before nor have I eaten shroom choc, but it's now my mission!

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineEnjoil
I love my bong!
 User Gallery

Re: A question about making mushroom chocolate [Re: Bodnia]
    #27618459 - 01/14/22 01:38 PM (5 days, 11 hours ago)

It’s up to you. I like to used ice cube trays and dose them individually… but it’s easier to mix it all together then put in the molds.

Sometimes they’re clumpy if you don’t get em mixed good…

If they are for you and your buddies probably just make one big bar and split it up?  It’s however you want to do it though. I vote for the easy way. Even though I said I like to mix them individually, it’s a pain in the butt cuz it takes forever…

Have a nice trip!

OfflineAjbeas6
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: A question about making mushroom chocolate [Re: Enjoil]
    #27618461 - 01/14/22 01:42 PM (5 days, 11 hours ago)

Does potency decrease over time after making the chocolates?

First season hunting actives and found about 2 ounces dry and have them in jars.

Would Chocolate last as long as dehydrates shrooms in the jars with desiccant?

OfflineBodnia
Stranger

Re: A question about making mushroom chocolate [Re: Ajbeas6]
    #27618544 - 01/14/22 03:01 PM (5 days, 10 hours ago)

From what I read, chocolate is a great way of preserving potency - moreso than drying and keeping in jars, which is what I'm currently doing. This might be incorrect though. Will be giving it a shot anyway once I figure out how do get these bars made.

OfflineAjbeas6
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: A question about making mushroom chocolate [Re: Bodnia]
    #27618592 - 01/14/22 03:33 PM (5 days, 9 hours ago)

If you remember, try to circle back here when done i'm interested how it goes for you :yesnod:

Good luck! :mushroom2:

InvisibleShroomintune
Gentleman Farmer
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Outside of the Asylum
Re: A question about making mushroom chocolate [Re: Ajbeas6] * 1
    #27619281 - 01/15/22 02:11 AM (4 days, 23 hours ago)

It takes a LOT of mixing to integrate the shroom powder into the chocolate.  I'd do it in bulk.  You need at least 6x the weight in dried shrooms worth of chocolate to absorb all the powder, I'd go 8x to make it a little easier to pour and handle.  It's also kinda a pain to pour into molds once it is saturated, it handles like peanut butter.  One option is to pour a slab onto wax paper or parchment paper, then cut into bars or pieces once mostly cool, and portion by weight.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: A question about making mushroom chocolate [Re: Bodnia] * 1
    #27619372 - 01/15/22 04:51 AM (4 days, 20 hours ago)

U can mix up the powder inside the mold but its a pain and it wont mix up as well, making the texture of the chocolate unpleasant to eat. I like to mix one chocolate at a time. It takes more time to make each one but the resulting chocolate texture are smooth and consistent, which is what u want for shroom chocolates.

Heres some pics of when I made a 1 gram chocolate:

1 gram of powdered African Transkei on top of melted chocolate in a double-boil set-up:

The chocolate and shroom powder fully mixed up using a spoon:

The mold I used (tin foil inside a half-pint jar):

The second time I made the chocolates, I used paper cupcake wraps as my mold. Worked great!

Hope this helps.

--------------------
"Conscious contains the ideas, the thoughts, the building blocks behind every reality. Sentience, on the other hand, is the creative force that animates reality and experiences all possible emotions and sensations within them. Consciousness creates reality, sentience experiences reality. Together, consciousness and sentience create the totality of Creation." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms | Trippy Gematrix | Dj Teknological at BandLab.com | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || Remember George Floyd (END THE POLICE STATE!) ||                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017:: Aug 19th to 21st :: Pure Paradise. :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:  :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | Water-Bath Cacti Tea:bongload::cacti: 

OfflineEnjoil
I love my bong!
 User Gallery

Re: A question about making mushroom chocolate [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #27619582 - 01/15/22 11:04 AM (4 days, 14 hours ago)

I really like the silicone cupcake molds… and they have molds they sell for bar soap that work great! And they are buy one get one if you keep one stuck inside the other!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale