Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleInflaton
Dr. Stranger

Loc: Limbo
DMT vape + harmalas: best psychedelic !!! * 6
    #27613139 - 01/09/22 03:38 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

After years taking mushrooms, more recently over the last couple of years or so have had few DMT experiences, but it wasnt until this Xmas that I tried DMT vape + harmalas. Well... it kicks ass!!

Setup is, take 600mg to 1g of syrian rue or equivalently 40mg of Harmala freebase powder sublingual. Wait 30 min and this will make vaped DMT last around 30 min rather than just 5 min. Which means you can vape it and climb the high at your leisure taking puffs slowly without having to do the mega puff and 'takeoff' of DMT alone. The effect is immediate so you can gauge well how high you want to go, and its just a 30 min trip, which can be extended as you want just vaping more.

In summary, I'm going to do the harmalas + DMT from now on as my psychedelic of choice. More flexible wrt time commitment, and easier to control, correct and adjust dosage.

--------------------
Materialistic, individualistic, truth seeker, risk taker.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTrancedOutBrah
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: DMT vape + harmalas: best psychedelic !!! [Re: Inflaton]
    #27613164 - 01/09/22 03:56 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I just got some harmala myself, plan on trying the combo sometime soon. My last DMT trip was pretty hectic so I'll be taking it slow :lol:

--------------------
Lead by example, words mean little when your actions don't reflect what you say.

Spread kindness, love, empathy, compassion.

Learn from mistakes. Try and do better. Each day is a new day, try to make it a better one.

Coconut and Avocado is awesome for the skin.

MIND OVER MATTER

:mushroom2::lsd:

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: DMT vape + harmalas: best psychedelic !!! [Re: TrancedOutBrah] * 1
    #27613775 - 01/10/22 06:18 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

150-200mg of harmala is a better dose for me, very dreamy and mildly psychedelic already. Then add the DMT on top and I fall into amazing visions. It's really quite something.

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

OfflineTony6Strings
student
 User Gallery

#27613938 - 01/10/22 10:07 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I enjoy harmalas and vaped/smoked DMT. Harmalas can really effect/enhance the experience.  I roll a smoke with a small knifetip rue extract sprinkled onto the tobacco. Smoke this while praying for my experience.  Vape/smoke DMT. 

I've had some of my most incredible breakthru from smoking on the tail end of an edible tryptamine experience, IE LSD or mushrooms.

--------------------
"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

A box of grain will ease the pain and love will see you through...

InvisibleInflaton
Dr. Stranger

Loc: Limbo
Re: DMT vape + harmalas: best psychedelic !!! [Re: Tony6Strings]
    #27613974 - 01/10/22 10:53 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I have tried only syrian rue seeds so far, but I ordered Harmaline freebase on Amazon and its arriving today :grin: will give it a try soon!

Just did a DMT extraction this weekend and got 3g of brownish spice from 200g of Mimosa Hostilis root bark, great yield.

I dissolved 1.5g of spice in 3ml of MCT oil, the oil took it all and could have taken even more, but didnt want to make the liquid too thick.

I put the DMT vape liquid into a Ruby blank cartridge and gave it a try yesterday, without Harmalas just to test potency.
I can put 1.5ml in the Ruby cartridge with is good for maybe 200 puffs. I normally use this vape for THC, I do the liquid the same way dissolving shatter in MCT oil. For the DMT, its not as strong as vaporizing DMT directly (I use a Utillian 5 vaporizer for that) but still pretty strong! 3 regular puffs got me seeing geometric figures in all walls.

Next step, will take 40mg Harmaline and will try the DMT vape again :grin:

--------------------
Materialistic, individualistic, truth seeker, risk taker.

OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Loc: Europe
    #27614129 - 01/10/22 01:19 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Nice!

Like northerner said, feel free to ramp up the harmala dose a bit (150 to 200mg max) to expand the dmt effects even more (and make it possibly last even longer).

-

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
    #27622691 - 01/17/22 04:15 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Inflaton said, in part:
Setup is, take 600mg to 1g of syrian rue or equivalently 40mg of Harmala freebase powder sublingual. Wait 30 min and this will make vaped DMT last around 30 min rather than just 5 min.

In summary, I'm going to do the harmalas + DMT from now on as my psychedelic of choice. More flexible wrt time commitment, and easier to control, correct and adjust dosage.

Even 40mg of well-extracted harmalas from B. caapi will slow the onset and extend the experience - and make it less frightening to enter the DMT head-space.  I typically put 40mg - 50mg into a small glass bowl and stir it into a tiny amount of honey, then spoon the mixture into my mouth.  20 - 25 minutes later (assuming no recent meal) and you should be good to go with  vaporization.  You could certainly go higher on the harmala alkaloids, but there is no reason whatsoever to exceed 75mg - unless you enjoy nausea.

Combined with 40 - 50mg harmala alkaloids, I've had good success with as little as 20mg DMT freebase as a starting point, then another 10mg ten minutes later.  The afterglow feels downright sexy.  BTW, if you do fuck shortly afterwards, expect a pretty damned good orgasm.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OnlineIcon
Bloomer
 User Gallery

Re: DMT vape + harmalas: best psychedelic !!! [Re: Nature Boy]
    #27623188 - 01/18/22 05:36 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Anyone know if it matters whether you take a salt of harmala or its freebase? I was under the impression harmala hcl is best for oral ingestion. I thought freebase was meant for changa, but I know they both do work for inhibition. Do they both work equally for sublingual?

Excellent that you got into that! Definitely a true combo. Harmalas make DMT and psilocybin so strong for me that I only have a few very memorable experiences with it. Ayahuasca on the other hand is my favorite way to use harmala + DMT. Good balance of pace and depth.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates