Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblethe dagda
Stranger
my best trip so far * 1
    #27590801 - 12/22/21 02:56 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I'm still pretty new at this, really only learning how to trip since earlier this year. This was my third 4 gram trip. The first two were PE according to the guy who gave them to my friend who gave them to me, and this one was Koh Samui grown by yours truly. I had set out on a 5 gram B+ trip once and added another gram later, but something was wrong with that stuff and barely anything happened. Set and setting for all these has been my wife and sometimes the kid too, at our house.

Those PE trips were nice for the most part, but I got into some dark thinking, which led to intense distress and crying. Looking back I see I was learning some necessary lessons, so it's not all bad...

But because of how uncomfortable that was, and because I get into depressive episodes and ruminate a lot, I was scared to do anything more than microdosing for several months, before I finally said fuck it and jumped in to face those demons again.

I'm so glad I did, because this was the most pleasant trip I've had so far, with no bad or scary stuff at all.

I made a pb&m sandwich and watched Netflix during the come up. I saw some sexy lady right as it started to hit so I went looking for my wife to see if she was down for sexy time.

Not quite yet, so I laid in my bed staring at the white textured ceiling. It slowly turned blue and all the bumps in the texture began to shimmer with oilslicky rainbow outlines, then the bumps turned into paisley fish and swam around a bit. It was great staring and watching the show get more and more intense, and my joy intensified with it, until I burst out laughing and had to text my friends about it. Whenever I breathed I could feel the universe flapping its wings.

Wife came to join me, and sexy time was awesome. For the first time ever she let me take pictures of us. Holy shit, I couldn't believe I had such an awesome wife. When I came I looked up and the sun was in my eyes, and the room exploded in this wash of vivid violet light.

In the shower I looked down and it looked like my feet were a mile away. Then I went to listen to some music, and I looked at the wood floor and it turned into a river that flowed both directions at the same time. I'd seen that before, and it was nice to see something familiar.

Wife and I went for a walk next, and the whole world felt bigger, like everything was twice as big as it normally is, but everything was still to scale so it all looked the same. It just felt bigger. Normally I think inflatable holiday decorations people put in their front yards are stupid and tacky, but I laughed at them as we walked by. We talked about some philosophy things, and how where we look when we walk represents how far ahead we look when planning our lives, and things like that. I made the typical comment that one psilly walk around the neighborhood was worth more than the whole previous year of therapy.

My friend called me so I talked to him for a hour while he went for a run and then drove home. I thought that was awfully weird of him but whatever. It was a nice conversation. He had never talked to me while I was tripping before so it was interesting for him too. I mentioned my observation that when I'm vibin on cybin, my denial gets turned off and I can freely admit things I'd been suppressing, and then realized that that nothing new had come up this time. I wonder if I've finally gotten enough of it out and that's why this trip didn't have the negative elements my previous ones had.

As the trip was winding down in the evening, the wife and kid and I drove around the neighborhood looking at all the Christmas lights. No more visuals by this point, but it was still very enjoyable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOrioncat
C student of the Golden Teacher
 User Gallery

Re: my best trip so far [Re: the dagda]
    #27591022 - 12/22/21 06:15 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Ah, I love looking at the rivers in wood. That sounds like a pretty awesome trip. I'd have to agree with the whole year's worth of therapy comment. Any feelings of afterglow or good vibes for the following days? Just curious.

Happy tripping.

--------------------
Things I've learned so far:

Death with consciousness can be boring. Balance is important. Set intentions, not expectations. Sad trips can be helpful as well as challenging trips. Stick with your first dose. We learn more when we listen rather than speak. Be kind. The small moments in life that tend to go unnoticed are sometimes the most beautiful.

Invisiblethe dagda
Stranger
Re: my best trip so far [Re: Orioncat]
    #27591191 - 12/22/21 08:37 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I don't feel as much afterglow as I did on my PE trips, but I think I may have gotten slight carbon monoxide poisoning from my smokey fireplace, so I feel like absolute shit today. I called a chimney guy.

It feels like I got the stupid dumbass part of being high on weed, without the good feeling of being high, and my carpal tunnel has flared up, which it sometimes does when I smoke.

My usual anxiety is very low though, which I think is probably due to afterglow.

OfflineOrioncat
 User Gallery

#27591265 - 12/22/21 09:54 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Oh man! CO is never a good thing. Glad it wasn't any worse. Were the others in the house reporting symptoms as well? I wonder how the effects of hypemic hypoxia play out in a trip. That is, if the brain isn't getting enough oxygen but the neural pathways are opened up, does it limit the pathways to conserve oxygen or do the pathways open regardless and the brain tries to spread its resources? This kind of stuff, the physiology as well as the psychology fascinates me. Not that I am even a remote student of either field. It's interesting that your anxiety has improved though and perhaps even while possibly hypoxic, you still reaped a lot of the benefits. I say get that chimney fixed and go for round 2 :cool:

--------------------

Death with consciousness can be boring. Balance is important. Set intentions, not expectations. Sad trips can be helpful as well as challenging trips. Stick with your first dose. We learn more when we listen rather than speak. Be kind. The small moments in life that tend to go unnoticed are sometimes the most beautiful.

Invisiblethe dagda
Stranger
Re: my best trip so far [Re: Orioncat]
    #27609768 - 01/06/22 09:46 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

so turns out it wasn't CO poisoning. whew. I went to the doctor and she didn't know wtf it was, so they tested my blood and it was all good exceot I need to eat more avocados and nuts lol.

I guess most of my symptoms were actually weed withdrawals (I went off weed about a week and a half before this trip), though I'm pretty sure breathing the stinky fireplace smoke contributed to the acute shit feeling. I also got food poisoning right after, so I was all fucked up from like three different things at once :laugh:

OfflineOrioncat
 User Gallery

#27610043 - 01/07/22 06:43 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Interesting. I don't smoke enough weed to get withdrawal so I wouldn't know what that would be like but it sounds like it sucks. Sorry you got food poisoning though because I know how much that sucks... damn. Get better. Eat more avocados and nuts lol.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale