Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMeNtALDeMoNZ
#1 Dung SproutConsumer

Loc: InYourFace!!!
Re: 2nd opinion needed [Re: Hallucinogen]
    #2762520 - 06/04/04 07:41 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Dry shroomz taste like cardboard,,, fresh shroomz taste so much better!>>>(in my opinion more potent as well) But sometimes drying is the only answer---or one will have big pile of rotting shroom! un good!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: 2nd opinion needed [Re: MeNtALDeMoNZ]
    #2765074 - 06/05/04 12:00 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Shrooms taste like crap period. If you like regular shrooms then youll probably find silly shrooms ok fresh but if you dont dry is the way to go. From there you never eat them..there are tons of ways.

- Best by far: TEA! You dont even really have to eat the shrooms but you wont get the full effect if you dont. Can be made with fresh shrooms but more difficult to eat the remains. Add some honey too, maybe a little lemon if you like. Earl Grey is my fav. If you strain them off taste like nothing..even if not..tolerable to eat too..make sure you crush them up as small as you can..the big bits will bite you. Kicks in much quicker...almost instant..in 5 minutes youll feel it..after half an hour which is about how long it will take you to drink it youll be tripping. Sometimes I cant even finish it before I start tripping on high doses.

- Honey: Takes time for honey to absorb the silly siben but leave some chopped up shrooms in honey for a few weeks then you can just add the honey to tea, crackers or take a spoonfull. Dont eat to much! Then you can eat the shrooms once you get down there. I like to have honey on hand at all times as well..really stretches your shrooms.

- Chocolate: Very good, best if ground with coffee grinder. The little bits can still get to you otherwise. When powdered you could almost pass if off as straight chocolate. Gotta heat chocolate slow so it doesnt melt and can be hard to get exact dose..gotta put shrooms in every mold..not just a huge batch of dust into a huge pot of choc then the bottom ones will make you nutso and the top ones...wont. Also good to have around for those who dont like tea.

- Pills: Order empty capsules online (the 000 ones) and stuff powdered (again with coffee grinder..hand crushed aint so good) mushies in there. Helps if you get a pill stuffer and they can be had cheap..think I got 1000 caps and the filler for 15 bucks..cant remember where..was a while ago..makes 50 at a time in about 7-8 minutes. A very different trip. Alot of times not as strong but lasts a long time. The pills disolve at different rates so..but if you dont eat anything for 2 hours before and drink them down with lots of liquids (I prefer mushroom tea) they work well. You can also partially open or fully open the caps and swallow the halves (you barley taste because it stays packed in if done with a pill filler) and they will kick in quicker. This helps to make a wide spectrum trip. Take 4 capsules and swallow 2 (about a 1 gram total) open 2 a little and swallow them (another gram) then throw another 2 grams of mush into tea and drink it down. The tea will give you a quick kick in then the pills will stretch your effects for another couple hours for a longer more relaxed comedown. Plus good for hiding. You can get an empty GNC herbal supliment bottle and fill that sucker up with about 6-8 ounces of mushies (depending on the bottle size) and they look fully real and not mushy like at all..just a tan powder. Cops dont suspect. Then just break a few into tea and swallow a few as mentioned and your all set. Also always like to keep these onhand.

These are my top four. I always have some of each and its suits everyones tastes. No probs for anyone getting mushies down anymore. A few I dont personally do, or do anymore:

- Then theres the chaser method: get something else to mask the taste, doritos, soda, skittles, most anythign with a strong flavor. Then crush up the mush with your fingers in the bag and pop a pinch then chase with your chaser. Repeat until gone. I dont like this method anymore but its how I started out. Works better for those who can tolerate fresh shrooms.

- Peanut butter: This one I havn't tried..I've heard a few friends say its ok but I just have so many other forms that are better (all the ones I mentioned above I always keep on hand) to suit everyones needs.

- Fresh mush shake: Havnt tried this but apparently throw fresh mush in a blender with your fav drink (alot say OJ) and blend away then chug and they say it tastes great. I imagine you could use sherbert too which would probably be pretty good.

I grew sicker and sicker of the taste and now after about 150 mush trips I cant handle the taste at all and over the years found ways to eat them with minimal taste. You can also effect the trip by mixing things up and such, I've tried many experiments and can tell one of my friends exactly which to eat and how much of each depending on his/her tastes and the trip they want to have (long, short, mild, strong).

Hope this helps.

InvisibleHallucinogen
Raoul Duke

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: 2nd opinion needed [Re: scatmanrav]
    #2765093 - 06/05/04 12:12 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

These shrooms were good to go, cause Im tri;pping ballz right now :smile:

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #2765144 - 06/05/04 12:34 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

HAHA stare atyour avatar for a while I could for an hour tripping.. HAVE FUN!

:laugh: :grin: :thumbup: :sun: :mushroom2: :eek: :bong: :devil: :eyemouth: :biggrin: :gd_icon: :zoom: :toxic: :snowflake: :sniper: :smoker: :sleepingcow: :projectile: :handth: :geordinod: :jazzman: :craven: :shrug: :3stooges: :piggy: :penis: :present: :cig: :coffee: :whoa: :3rd_eye: :wexican:

InvisibleHallucinogen
Raoul Duke

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: 2nd opinion needed [Re: scatmanrav]
    #2765161 - 06/05/04 12:42 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

:lol:

OfflineFfF
Stranger
    #3407344 - 11/25/04 06:06 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

do you think i can preserve this for like two-three months?
i will fan-desiccant dry the mushrooms, make them fine powder and make chocolate as scatmanrav writes above. i'll keep them in tin foil and in air tight container in the fridge.
what do you think?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale