Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinebarbarbar
Stranger
I am just sharing my first psychedelic experience
    #27606141 - 01/03/22 11:29 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Well, I will start by saying I am still an atheist after this experience. However I must say I felt more connection to the universe than I have ever had in my life. There are other parts of the experience I am leaving out because they are not relevant, but I felt like I was part of a big machine.

I am wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience. I met what I would call my passenger(s). I believe our consciousness is just a network effect of our brain, a gestalt view of all the neurological connections.

Ergo, who we are is the sum of the internet of our brain. I hope that makes sense. If we view our brain, has a complex network, it is not so hard to think that there may be other versions of you contained in that network; different perspectives of the same collection. We are just the consciousness in control of the body we see.

Well, those other consciousnesses in my brain did not talk to me per se but it was like I could feel them, and I realized that there was no needs for words, but I still apologized to them (and for me personally that profoundly helped me psychologically to forgive myself). If they can peer through my sensory organs, they have experienced life as unwitting passengers. I also had the thought perhaps I am the fool who feeds the body, while they are doing something else in an unknown dimension.

Anyways, it was like I had direct access to my unconscious. I only did  3 grams. I feel sadden that there are many people who will never have access to these magical mushrooms. It definitely helped me forgive myself (I was a victim of a terrible accident, and I have had a hard time coping with it).

:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

I have no desire to do more, but I also want to explore my own mind so I will probably end up having more experiences. I left the experience feeling more connected to the world, and also left wondering if there are not just 8 billion people, but say 16 or 32 billion consciousnesses out there.

Has anyone else conversed with their subconscious?

Edited by barbarbar (01/03/22 11:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Onlinesyncro
Re: I am just sharing my first psychedelic experience [Re: barbarbar]
    #27606283 - 01/04/22 04:32 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

It is said each of us is a universe. Aside from usual meditative practice, I have recently been engaging more directly the third chakra. What comes up exploring new areas previously not ventured consciously - it's as if we have worlds at various levels.

Onlinesyncro
Re: I am just sharing my first psychedelic experience [Re: syncro]
    #27606456 - 01/04/22 08:34 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I think of that said about the brain - it is much in the body, in the heart, in the gut, not acknowledged conventionally, but significant in our being. Why can I think lofty thoughts one day, yet be low, and another day be flying?

OfflineWhoManBeing
PsychedelicYogi
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: I am just sharing my first psychedelic experience [Re: syncro]
    #27626325 - 01/20/22 08:25 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Hey man, you sound really silly explaining things that are too easily said to these mushooms and experience.  Really lay man speak of what these things are.  Like a embryonic Timothy Leary trying to echo that of what his father, Tim, would be saying.

Heck man, I remember just wanting to consume them to see visual landscape change, I don't think I noticed anything else.  Then, it got to manipulation of friends mind with psycological bullsit influence when in hypnotic like being.  Then, it went to traveling with light to other places.  Then, it went to just realizing i am hungry and need to eat, and the mushroom state just distracting me.

The energy of the brain under mushroomed influence, look it up and you will find answers.  Easily said, retarding, among other words to can use.

--------------------
Hip, hip... WhoRAy!!!

Eye was thinking the other day...  ahh, thinking never done me no good.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order