Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleBenson
The Kidd ⭐

Re: LAGM version 2.022 [Re: bigfootscreepyuncl] * 2
    #27602374 - 01/01/22 12:34 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Damn this blew up quick!! I had just started cult as LAGM 2021 kicked off and wasn’t confident enough to sign up, but I’m ready to throw down this year. Gonna try two varieties I have never done before! Putting spores on agar as soon as I get back on the 3rd

Melmak
Yeit

:flyby:

--------------------
[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Trusted Cultivator
Re: LAGM version 2.022 [Re: bigfootscreepyuncl] * 2
    #27602385 - 01/01/22 12:40 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Happy Freakin' New Year Y'all!
:hereyougo: :snoopyes: :fuckyeah:

Guess I'll join this parade with something a little different - going with Ps. pseudoaztecorum, because, why not?

Thanks to bigfootscreepyuncle for running LAGM2022 too! :chalkup:

And here we go, world's slowest cultivator meets unknown species.  Pseudoaztecorum is supposed to manufacture psilocybin at the mycelial stage so this might get interesting long before there are fruits.

Thanks to CaptainFuture for the print! :goodday:

01-14-22

Spores on agar, yeah!

And now we wait.

06-29-22

Well it's been 5 months and change with no germination; of the two clean plates initially one was still clean, the other contamed, so I'm packing it in.

:whoopdeefriggindo:

Edited by PrimalSoup (06/29/22 02:04 PM)

InvisibleThe Fresh PrintsS
Smell ya later
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bel-Air
Trusted Cultivator
Re: LAGM version 2.022 [Re: UnderNose]
    #27602410 - 01/01/22 12:54 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

UnderNose said:

Oh guys I said be gentle with me. I am in Oceania, sounds so exotic doesn't it, and also sufficiently vague.

There was no stipulation on agreed universal time, just rules based on our arbitrary earthly time-zones, the clock struck 12 and I got to work. I guess I was not premature but right on time and first to inoculation.

I did foresee getting a head start from the advantage of living in the future compared to most everyone else here leading to some potential butthurt, so I put timestamps in my OP. Seems nobody cared to look:snub:

If it makes you all feel any better I'm planning to start my Cubensis grows on New Years Day your time T-Minus 10hrs.

All in good fun man. I honestly forgot about you timelords on the other side of the globe. Best of luck with your grows 🤘

--------------------

OfflineMetaSophia
Amateur

Loc: Tumbledown Shack, Bigfoot Coun...
Re: LAGM version 2.022 [Re: The Fresh Prints] * 2
    #27602432 - 01/01/22 01:12 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

First LAGM (first grow of any sort :-o), growing ApeR this year! Cooked up some holy grail no pours last night and will be hitting them with some spores this afternoon. I'm gonna try out spores>brf>agar>wbs as well, though I gotta go hit up the store. Happy new year!

1/3

Took me a minute to track down some vermiculite but last night I prepped the brf and sterilized 3 pint jars. Inoculated them this morning via syringe.

1/15

2/3 brf Jars have begun to grow mycelial masses. Will be taking transfers of one plate pictures to follow.

1/16
Just wrapped up my T2 transfers. The plate I'm working with is the best of 8 T1s produced that derived from a pretty bacterial syringe. I tried a couple different things, hopefully one of them works to clean up the culture. First, inspired by smart attacks swagger swabs I prepared some sterile qtips in the pc last night and took 4 samples with 4 swabs, swabs were rubbed onto receiving dish and then swab heads were broken off onto brf pucks.

4 traditional a2a transfers were then taken from the plate, and one biopsy transfer was taken to a brf Puck.

Finally, I took one more swab transfer from agar to microscope slide:

Back to the waiting game.

1/20
Quickie update. Snapped some pics of my girls just starting to jump off their boats. I gotta work on centering in the receiving dish :tongue:

1/23

Got 6 plates on deck for T3, gonna give it a few more days till transfer I think.

1/26
My girls sure are slow off the block. No photo yet but I think I'm at least 5 days out from a transfer.
The results are starting to come in for the swabbing experiment. 1 plate contained pure bacteria, and one plate clearly has myc and bacteria, but two of the plates which up until now had remained completely as if untouched, have shown small dots of what appears to be myc growth. Pics will be forthcoming. 2/4 swab heads are starting to hop down brf pucks, i think I'm gonna see if I can get some cloning stock out of these.
T2:

Swabbed plates:

1/29

The T2s are getting close. Not sure if I should transfer again or give these even more time, but I'm leaning towards tomorrow morning. The two late blooming swab plates are looking very clean still, I might try going straight to wbs with them if the trend continues, but it's way too early to tell for sure. The josex poked transfer is also looking very good, I think I'll try to let that just run and see if I can produce a pin to clone from.

T2:

Swab transfers:

Josex poke:

1/30
Took 3 transfers each from plates 1 and 3.

2/5
Swabbed up 4 plates of ghost (shout out to Vibetyme for the genetics!) to add to the mix. T3s are coming along, getting a little more comfortable with a2a but I still feel real clumsy with the scalpel,just gotta keep practicing. In any case, no obvious contam yet so hopefully I can take some of these to grain. :prayer: the T2 swab transfers are looking pretty good still too and also will go to grain I think.

T3:

T2 swabs:

2/12
Ghost has germinated on all 4 plates, but it's so thin and low contrast against my agar color I can't get a good photo yet except the swab. T3 plates are coming along nicely and I'll probably do a T4 and take some wedges to grain next weekend. This was my first a2g so I'm not entirely sure if my wsb prep is on point, but finger's crossed and if it goes south there will be more jars to come. One thing I didn't anticipate having trouble with is agar wedges getting stuck to the wall. On 2 of my jars half the wedges stuck above the grain line when I tried to shake them into the wbs. After working out a good method for burying the wedges I reopened jars 1 and 2 and properly integrated the wedges into the mix. Hopefully I didn't cause problems but if so I guess it is what it is.
Pics:
Swabbed xfer plates to grain:

T3:

Ghost:

2/22

Been a minute since my last update. The ghost plate I broke the swab into developed some green mold so I took some emergency transfers last week. Mold followed to one but the other looks pretty clean and rizo so I'll probably just move forward with that. Took some of my T3 APE(r) to wbs, so now 6q running. I took some transfers for the fridge and once the grain finishes I'll will wrap up my APE(r) run so I can focus on ghost and other genetics.

2/26
Nice to see some fast rizo growth coming from ghost after so much time with APE(r) just plodding along. Getting some plates ready today to take some T2s.

Ghost:

APE(r)

2/28
Gonna give these jars a little shakey shakey

3/1
Made some T2s out of the ghost plates. 3 were done last night from one of my donor T1s and 4 today from the other.

Batch 1

Batch 2

3/6
T2 ghost looking pretty alright.

3/8
8 days post shake the first batch of aper continues to recover slowly but persistently. Second batch is going a bit quicker and seems ready for a shake

3/12
APE(r) batch 1 is nearing completion and I've started getting ready to get shoe boxes for each going. Not as clean as spawn I see the TCs make but I'm praying it will be good enough to produce some fruits. Batch 2 is recovering from shake and is colonizing more quickly than batch one. I nocc'd up a batch of WBS with some T2 ghost plates and am excited to see the ghost tear through those jars. I'm almost shocked at how good the donor plates looked and the ghost cultures have been crazy vigorous compared to the apre reverts.

T3 transfers taken from the first T2 ghost:

Ghost T2s going to grain:

Post transfer:

Ghost on wbs, apers batches 2 and 1

4/5

Missed the update when I made the shoeboxes. Had 6 initially made between 3/16 and 3/23.  Lost one to the green meanie and I'm worried I'm gonna lose another one here (last photo, give it to me straight doc, is he a goner?), but I've got the first few pins coming in on some of these bad boys and I think I'll have more in short order. Fingers crossed!

4/9
I flipped up one of the latches on each of my boxes for a little more FAE. Couple chonky bois starting to take off. :anticipation:

4/17
First of 5 APE revert shoeboxes also completes my first spore>agar>grain>bulk grow. 360g wet seems alright for a first attempt.

4/19
A beautiful Bicycle Day harvest. APE revert shoebox #2

4/21
APE revert Box 3, 2 more of these and 3 Ghost to go.

4/25
APE revert box 4

5/2
Last APEr box, 186g gives a grand total of 1.417kg from 5qt birdseed. Ghost is gonna go soon and it's looking sassy.

5/6
Ghosts are starting to get out of control!

5/9
Quickie ghost update

5/14

Final update for this year (probably). My little ghost bois aren't much by weight and are a pain to harvest, but oh my are they firecrackers! 3g trial run last night felt like 5g-6g of normal cubes. Blew my doors clean off! 637g wet first flush yield from my 3 quarts wbs.

As promised I tried my hand at making swabs. 15 sets of ghost swabs are available to anyone who participated in the LAGM. Shoot me a DM if you want one. Thanks again to everyone who's helped me out along the way on my first grows, and a special thanks to Vibetyme for providing the ghost genetics that made this possible and to Bigfootscreepyuncl for hosting this shindig! See you behind closed eyelids, friends.

Edited by MetaSophia (05/14/22 02:36 PM)

OfflineSpaceBaby
alchemist
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: SPACE
Re: LAGM version 2.022 [Re: Crackatoa]
    #27602433 - 01/01/22 01:13 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Smartattack said:
Im willing to bet that if you grow mushrooms in here without going spores to agar - nobody will show up at your house to kill your family.

At least, not for that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I have started in absolutely SpaceBaby fashion. Spaced out on a millet run in the 75x last night. Had 10 jars and 4 3-qt bags of millet in there...:laugh2::sad:

The visual record will be my current entry into my LAGM Journal.

:facepalm3:

Edited by SpaceBaby (01/01/22 06:51 PM)

InvisibleQM33
(NOT A PUPPET!) ❤❤❤❤❤

Loc: Oregon
Re: LAGM version 2.022 [Re: SpaceBaby] * 2
    #27602530 - 01/01/22 02:32 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I'll get in with P. Caerulipes (Bluefoot) if you guys are willing to allow a germ plate from like 4 days ago..? I honestly just made the first transfer today. Cool if not.

--------------------
OmManiPadmeHum,OmManiPadmeHum, OmManiPadMeHum...
There are known knowns, there are known unknowns,
          there are also unknown unknowns.
With great privilege comes great responsibility.

Quantom Qups PROOF AND Soft Drops
Turn your Swab to a Syringe and Syringe to Multiple Syringes!
No Pours (QuantomStyal)
Magic Fruit Leather
DMT for IandI

OfflineTri-Polar
Paramecium Brain

Loc: purgatory
Re: LAGM version 2.022 [Re: QM33] * 1
    #27602571 - 01/01/22 03:02 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Tri-Polar's LIGMA LAGM 2022
:buzzaldrin:  :manson:  :fingerpistol:
Welcome to 2022 shroomers, let's get this shit

Varieties:

KSC Peyote cut - agar->LC->millet->bulk->swab(?)->agar->agar->LC->millet->bulk

TidalWave (PExB+) - bulk->spore print->agar->agar->LC->millet->bulk

Enigma - agar->agar->LC->Millet->shoeboxes

:trustme:

Koh Samui Classic - Peyote Cut

1.1.22, late at night:

Master culture awaiting A2A transfer

condensation took a shit on the photogenecy of the plate but :shrug: who cares, Into the SAB with 3 fresh MEYA agar cups and a miserably clumpy first attempt at
Mushboy's liquid culture :mad2: when he says cold water he meant it, and make sure there's no fucking cat hairs in it :facepalm:

Simple enough,
I hit it with a josex poke first as it seems less of a vector than cutting wedges.
Wrestle the urge to poke again because I'm positive I fucked it up somehow, lid it, onto the wedges.

Took 3 transfers from the leading edge, onto cups. Mostly just looking to get a replacement master I can throw in the fridge here, but if my LC doesn't take we'll do another poke from one of the cups.
aaand all done,
labeled after I took the pic, don't sweat it :biggrin:

TidalWave (PExB+)

1.1.22, afternoon

Here is the tub I will be picking a fruit to print from, TidalWave MS 7lbs spawn 1:1ish with coir.

Pretty sexy cluster there in the middle, should have some fruits ready to print in the morning.
My only concern with these genetics is they seem fairly short, and took a very long time to bruise blue.
Most my grows have been of very dark bruising fruits so it caught me off guard, hope they aren't duds :rofl:

1.2.22, night

Well since 5 this morning I've been harvesting this tub every 6ish hours, did not expect this from multispore...

Anyways, got a decent cap doing a double print, decided to add a sprinkle of rocket science to maybe cut down on bacteria? :cool:

who knows, spores to agar tomorow! :raver2:

Finally got more gloves and iso and off we go. Got two plates of MEYA ready and the prints looking fine

Put the spores to the plates, but somehow fumbled the green one a little when I was wrapping it up, the lid definitely came open :facepalm: we will see. So to the blue basket go all my eggs, its fine.

Enigma (TW2 Mutation)

Master Culture in process of machine elf facilitated materialization...
Hope to get down and dirty with it by the 12th  :raver2:

--------------------
Intro to Shroomery:raver2:The Sexy TEKs

IF I HAVE SEEN FURTHER IT IS BY STANDING UPON THE SHOULDERS OF GIANTS, BITCH.

hey fuck you dont look at me

Edited by Tri-Polar (01/06/22 05:06 AM)

InvisibleBeano
Tree turds

Re: LAGM version 2.022 [Re: Tri-Polar]
    #27602608 - 01/01/22 03:43 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

A few newborns, lol

--------------------
I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.

InvisibleReverendMyc

Re: LAGM version 2.022 [Re: Beano]
    #27602623 - 01/01/22 03:58 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

First update:

Species: Cubensis
Var: Penis Envy (from my first attempts at swabs)

Species: Tampanensis
Var: Pollock (from my first attempt at prints) & Galindoi

Species: Mexicana
Var: Jalisco

Species: Semperviva

2022-01-01
Got some of each set of spores to 3 or 4 plates each, because two is really one and one is really none.

OP updated.

--------------------
LAGM 2.024
Stoned Gummys tek (Gummies from sclerotia or mushrooms) *Not just for stones any more
"Psychedelics are powerful substances. Nothing that powerful is completely safe... and nothing completely safe is that powerful!" - Abigail Calder at ALPS 2023
Don't Panic

Edited by ReverendMyc (01/04/22 04:50 PM)

InvisibleSmartattack
C'mon man
 User Gallery

Loc: A thought
Trusted Cultivator
Re: LAGM version 2.022 [Re: ReverendMyc] * 1
    #27602761 - 01/01/22 06:18 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Damn, there's going to be a lot of shit to keep up on in here :eek:

Epic stuff everybody committing to this! Just wait a couple months from now, it can become a challenge to keep updating in a timely fashion.

@bigfoot. The hood has an 18" high x 48 filter. It's a good 300 pound unit permanent mount to the wall lol. Thread is in sig.

--------------------
* Smarts videos :teacher:
* :thumbup: Planet of the APES:thumbup:

I'm a fungal white supremacist.

InvisibleJosex
#cheat_code
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: LAGM version 2.022 [Re: Smartattack] * 3
    #27602764 - 01/01/22 06:23 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

RUSTYDICKS, 7th GENERATION!
(Melmak x RustyWhyte)

January 1st

Got way lucky with the timing and could harvest today an MS tub of RustyDicks (F6) from which I took a couple swabs just in time for the new year and my LAGM '22.

I used 2 swabs from the fruit pictured (a 167 grammer from the first flush) to inoculate 8 of my 'ol trusty BRF/verm pucks:

This grow was struggling from the beginning and yield was likely compromised because I'm currently experimenting and messing around with somewhat aggressive grain preps (chemicals were used to wash and rinse my dirty ass grains, never again :facepalm:).
Here's some pics of the fruits from this F6 grow for reference:

Cut most of them in half, mostly solid!

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27601151#27601151

InvisibleSmartattack
C'mon man
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: LAGM version 2.022 [Re: Josex] * 2
    #27602792 - 01/01/22 06:40 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Josex, always with the chonks in hand. :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleLemgrub
 User Gallery

Re: LAGM version 2.022 [Re: Josex] * 1
    #27602793 - 01/01/22 06:41 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I wasn't gonna join this year as I'm still having problems but this should give me motivation to get my shit straightened out so fuck it.

I'll enter Gandalf, courtesy of cool cat Faht.

May not be able to streak a plate tonight tho:foreheadslap:

Begin 1/2/22

Opened up the Gandalf swabs and they were pretty broken up, just enough to pinch. I used my scalpel with a #12 blade to scratch at the part with spores and get some fibers and cut into the agar a bit to dislodge them.

Aside from that I took transfers of ovoid, PE, TWC, and PFRS. Ran out of plates but I'll be doing plenty of work tomorrow so it's not much to add on. Going to sterilize grains tomorrow and make damn sure the venting is done correctly and run for 18psi 2.5hrs.

1/3/21

Confirmed the spores made it to agar at least

Also ran a longer PC cycle for millet pints, so we'll see if that clears up my problems. They clumped up a lot, but most looked fine. Maybe adjust the millet boil to ~20min and load wet.

1/4/21

Believe I got germination

1/7

Definitely got germination on both plates. Pretty neat that I got confirmed germination in about 40 hours. Growth wasn't particularly noticeable until today though. One had a satellite mold so today I transferred from both plates.

Also took ovoid to t4, the growth since t1 has looked nice, very cube-like but no sign of rhizo so far. One plate did make 3-4 weird structures like fingers pushing out of the myc.

Nothing new with Jack Frost or Natalensis

As far as fixing my bacteria issues, I've run several PC cycles with excessive venting and inoculated 4 1/2 pints & 8 pints with 5 different cultures. Half the jars have unmodded lids, half have modded. 3 sets of jars were inocced with ALC, and two of those show good recovery 3 days later.

1/9

All but one of the twelve jars have demonstrated clean growth, the lone jar is absent of any growth even though its' partner has had apparent growth for several days.

Both Gandalf T1s are clean thus far and the myc is looking pretty quick this early on.

1/10

Only reason I'm updating so much is due to boredom. Literally all I have right now is watching myc expand on agar or in jars.

One of the 12 jars inoculated 1/4 succumbed to mold after a shake. Its' partner seems fine.

An ATL7 jar inoculated 12/8 has developed a good amount of stones. I suppose I'll let it ride another month then clone the biggest.

Gandalf is growing rapidly, tomorrow or Wednesday I'll be ready to take a T2, and perhaps make an ALC.

Really hoping that grain sterilization was my issue, after that I have no idea what to change to get rid of my bacteria. It's so strange, everytime I move I have a bitch of a time getting back to any sort of consistent fruiting. This time just a year ago I was finally getting my process down

1/13

Took T2 of Gandalf. The T1 was already showing rhizomorphic growth. Also took T1 of JF.

10 days post inoculation the ALC jars are a few days out from full colonization, and the A2G jars probably have another week. We'll see if grain sterilization was my issue.

1/19

Most of the test jars from 1/4 have fully colonized. I still see bacteria in both modded lid and unmodded lid jars, maybe a little less than before. I opened a few jars to spawn them to bags and they still have floral and chocolate smells before shaking and normal smell after shaking.

I don't know where this shit is getting in, and I might just give up on cult till I move again. The only thing I can think to change now is the grain I use.

Gandalf T1 from 1/7. Condensation and sediment in the agar.

No contams on the G1, T1, or T2 so I made some LCs a couple days ago from the T2.

1/23

No-prepped some RGS qts and pints the other day to see if that is the crucial change needed. Dropped some Gandalf wedges to the pints, poured some TWC ALC in the quarts. We'll see next time on dragon ball z.

1/31

The growth in the RGS no prep is progressing at a crawl, none are colonized even 10%. Sheesh. Found a 50# bag of horse oats for $20 today so I'm finally gonna try out the OG grain spawn.

In Josex's thread on grain prep and endospores - https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27382275#27382275 - he mentions how he'd have jars that started to look iffy toward full colonization and especially after a shake, and how the spawned tubs would just sit there for a month without forming knots or anything. Essentially the exact same troubles I've run into. So here's to hoping this is the final change I'll have to make before being accepted back into the mushrooms' favor 🍄

2/11

Not much doing lately. First time prepping oats they came out a bit wet, but they seem alrite. Oat jars should be done within a week. RGS jars might be done by the end of the month. Haven't lost any jars to contam...yet.

Think I may combine oats and RGS when I prep in the future, just add dry RGS if oats are too wet.

Sent a germ plate ovoid colonized pint to no prepped store mulch today.

A month old Gandalf plate is knotting so hopefully get a nice pin clone culture soon.

2/15

Some oat quarts almost done colonizing

2/17

Spawned a Gandalf quart to CV in a bag. Before shaking the jar didn't have the same smells I encountered with millet, just a good faint shroom smell that became much more pronounced upon shaking. Here's to hoping for an end to my troubles:rockon:

3/1

The Gandalf bag stalled after ~5 days and went green overnight 2/26. Don't know if that was my mysterious problem or me fucking up, so I spawned a sibling jar to a shoebox, as well as some pints of RGS.

Spotted something in the RGS box a few days ago

I'm assuming it's cobweb but I'll wait it out

If the grain switch doesn't work then...shit I'm running out of variables to test. I'm considering enmeshed molds, perhaps one that doesn't sporulate like trich or penicillium since none of my plates show obvious signs of mold aside from a strange looking leading edge on one culture. However, I've already sort of tested for this by starting new cultures from spore in the past few months with no improvement in results.

Slightly more likely is my water source, a private well. It isn't a very old well, maybe 20-30 years, and apparently gets a chlorine shock every year. Don't know if there's a water softening filter in it. I used an old pH strip and it appears to be dead neutral at 7 but A)it's old B)the color change was hard to quantify (yellow to slightly lighter yellow)

3/20

I learned there is no water softener in the well, nor is there a filter in the house or well. I found a well water quality report for my county and there are some concerning contaminants around here, and over 20% have <6.5pH.

I sterilized some oats with distilled water yesterday and even used distilled water in the PC. I a2g my PFRC1P culture to one today and once the LC I made with filtered bottled water colonizes sufficiently I'll pour it in some jars.

Fingers crossed!

Edited by Lemgrub (03/20/22 12:35 PM)

Invisiblebigfootscreepyuncl
Stranger

Loc: Gamehenge
Re: LAGM version 2.022 [Re: Lemgrub]
    #27602814 - 01/01/22 06:56 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Lemgrub said:
I wasn't gonna join this year as I'm still having problems but this should give me motivation to get my shit straightened out so fuck it.

It's all good - I'll have to do all my plates tomorrow. As soon as I get my plates nocd up I'm going to close the doors to the thread. There's still like 20 new people I need to add to the OP since last night lol. This fuckin thread is a lot more work to organize than I expected!

--------------------

I :heart: 5318008

NOT a virgin!

InvisibleSmartattack
C'mon man
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: LAGM version 2.022 [Re: bigfootscreepyuncl]
    #27602825 - 01/01/22 07:06 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

bigfootscreepyuncl said:
Quote:

Lemgrub said:

It's all good - I'll have to do all my plates tomorrow. As soon as I get my plates nocd up I'm going to close the doors to the thread. There's still like 20 new people I need to add to the OP since last night lol. This fuckin thread is a lot more work to organize than I expected!

Maybe it's not such a mystery where the LAGM hosts go anymore. Stress is the silent killer.

--------------------

Stranger

Re: LAGM version 2.022 [Re: Smartattack]
    #27602835 - 01/01/22 07:11 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I think they all just made new accounts and were reincarnated as a noob in disguise lol. Once it's set up I think it'll pretty much drive itself as long as people keep updating their logs.

I'm a full time student and full time business owner, my wife is a full time student, we've got 2 kids in the middle of hockey season right now and a dog..I have no idea what I was thinking when I took on this task :rofl2: we'll make it work though, only 364 more days lol

--------------------

NOT a virgin!

OfflineCrackatoa
Stranger in a strange land

Loc: Over by your Mama's house Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: LAGM version 2.022 [Re: Smartattack]
    #27602836 - 01/01/22 07:12 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

That's why I didn't pull the trigger earlier. I had a draft written up in my journal but I was afraid I'd get burnt out on this end of things.

--------------------

Crack's Tek's and Shit

Stranger

#27602839 - 01/01/22 07:16 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Yea I was really excited for a second when you said you were thinkin about running it :lol: I'll see it to the end I just don't think I'll be as active as I would like. It won't be that bad - semester break is over like 4 days though so don't mistake temporary absences as disappearance!

--------------------

NOT a virgin!

OfflineSpaceBaby
alchemist

Loc: SPACE
    #27602840 - 01/01/22 07:16 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Again, I update my journal, not my 'join in thread?"

Because I just did it tht waay.

--------------------
SpaceBaby
SPACEBABY'S LAGM22 THREAD
MUSHBOY'S SHROOM TEA TEK

Me as a cube

Another Day's Work:

Stranger

Re: LAGM version 2.022 [Re: SpaceBaby]
    #27602843 - 01/01/22 07:19 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

SpaceBaby said:
SPACEBABY'S LAGM2.022

Hi guys, thanks for the welcoming vibe.
Im in.

Quick admin question: Do I reply to my own journal to document this party or do I Edit THIS original response to LAGM?

^^^Edit this page^^^^

You can pop in to the thread and comment/talk shit/post pics/discuss stuff, but THAT ^^^ is the thread you're updating

--------------------

NOT a virgin!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck