Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinescotsman1
addict
 User Gallery

Loc: guess
download fest galsgow
    #2759794 - 06/03/04 08:11 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Metallica-Korn-Slipknot-some blow and a few other things added together turned a normal wed evening into an evening to remember.
First I had 10 joints rolled so I wouldn?t need to roll any in there, smoked 2 on the way there and gave my sister 8 -3 skinner joints to stash for me. She lost them, that?s right lost them but these things you have to accept in life, I was well stoned when I got there anyway I had been blowing from midday.
Slipknot- I was never a big fan and only caught the last 3 of their songs one was Duality from their new album and after seeing them on stage I?m a fan now. Brilliant live, wicked sort of band that can get you going.
I swallowed 1 blotter when they came off but as I had tried 1 before and needed to take another I never expected just the one to do anything but it did. The grass was greener the tomato ketchup redder so I said fuck it no weed so 1\2 an E went down to.
30 mins later it was Korns turn to take stage, excellent live and seeing them in Glasgow was a privilege indeed. The site of Jonathan Davis on stage with his leather kilt and bagpipes was one of the highlights of the evening maybe the year. Here To Stay---Freak on a Leash---Right Now were incredible, I love them. The sound could have been better and remembering last years RHCP, they had screens, giant speaker stacks in the middle of the crowd, there was none of that this time so that was the only disappointment.
Metallica took to the stage at 8.30pm so I kept my last-mothers little helper till then, they were good, old but good. Just getting the chance to see them live was a joy after seeing so many of their dvds. All the old faves mixed with some new school went down well with the crowd who?s age must have been between 8 and 58, I told my daughter she can come next year, promised her that.
So all in all it was a good gig, apart from the joints and the sound, bit of a hangover today but it was worth it. I ended up sitting up to 3 am making up for the hash we lost.
I also felt like I was still tripping 8 hours after having the blotter, ok I had 1.5 Es on top but at 2 am everything still seemed trippy. I was staggering infact i staggered into chat for a short 2 word visit but the screen was wild, all streaky and runny, the mixture all combined correctly and i had a great evening.

--------------------
We're Bought and Sold
For English Gold

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media