Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecxz
enthusiast
Re: URGENT!!! REPLY IMMEDIATLY!!!
    #274369 - 03/18/01 11:11 PM (23 years, 15 days ago)

LOL, yeah the good old days

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBoobs McFeely
enthusiast
Loc: Canada, Eh?
    #274475 - 03/19/01 03:12 AM (23 years, 15 days ago)

No shit, I hate this kind of stuff. Here is my advice: Beat your retarded friend who is selling DXM to lying kids upside the head with a brick until english becomes something beyond his grasp. Problem solved.

--------------------
Narc haven, assclown superstore, freakshow, whatever you want to call it, I'm leaving.

Offlineemetheus
enthusiast
Re: URGENT!!! REPLY IMMEDIATLY!!! [Re: Boobs McFeely]
    #274530 - 03/19/01 07:58 AM (23 years, 14 days ago)

how utterly rude and unhelpful.
perhaps dxm should be removed from the market if its' 'fans' are much like you.
drugstores sell dxm all day long to kiddies who chug it,
but that's ok.
people who wanna get fucked up, will.

Visit http://mycotopia.yage.net

--------------------
Visit http://mycotopia.yage.net

Offline21PoundsofSperm
Stranger
    #274549 - 03/19/01 09:19 AM (23 years, 14 days ago)

This is a stupid post again We see someone giving a kid, Well someone who is 6 foot 5 inches and weighs 230 pounds is deifintily not a child. But a big fucking man.

This post is bullshit. My Asoociates say it is bullshit.

And to begin with what a pussy drug DXM. How stupid is everyone when there are such nice drugs as Alcohol and Crack to do why would someone eat a pill.

OH yes. He ggets fifteen grams of powder and makes a pill. When did he get a presser. The cheapest one I know of cost 11,000 dollars from a chemical manufacturing plant and that is the price of a used one. I looked it up on the ALta Vista search injune.

Get a friggin life guys.

21 Pounds of Sperm has Spoken from Spokane.

OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Loc: GA
Re: URGENT!!! REPLY IMMEDIATLY!!! [Re: 21PoundsofSperm]
    #274604 - 03/19/01 11:26 AM (23 years, 14 days ago)

Quote by acidic deamz:
"be careful of what you get from JLF"

You can't even start to blame JLF for this one. They have a giant disclaimer at their site that says : not for human consumption, poison-non-consumables. Can't you read, your not suppose to ingest that shit, and if you do, the side effects are your fault, not JLF. You went against their advice and ingested a non-consumable product, that is against the law. If enough of you shitheads start buying and selling this shit, JLF is going to have a lawsuit against them before long. All because some asshole kids wanted to get fucked. Go smoke some banana peels or huff some gasoline or something, but stay away from the non-consumables, you'll only bring the attention of the law with threads like these.

--------------------

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: URGENT!!! REPLY IMMEDIATLY!!! [Re: Lizard King]
    #274704 - 03/19/01 02:37 PM (23 years, 14 days ago)

Well Lizard King is right about the posting of infomation regarding JLF. They do have enormous disclaimers at their site and it has to be the longest disclaimer I ever saw.

SO why the problem.

And as 21 pounder says, Acidic Dreamz said he gave the powder, which he allegedly made into a pill (How? No one knows) to a kid ( a kid who allegedly is 6 ' 5"" tall and 230 pounds. That is a big kid.

Doesn't that story sound a little fishy, well according to troll 21 pounder, it does. But then so does 21pounds ofsperm.

Lts try and keep this forum clean fromthe bs. Okay.

mjshroomer

Have a shroomy day and may all of your days be shroomy.

Offlineacidic dreamz
journeyman
    #274999 - 03/19/01 10:55 PM (23 years, 14 days ago)

listen fuck ass... it wasnt ME who got introuble... im not in no way involved with this bullshit... it was my fucking friend... so before u start putting me down maybe u should read the fucking story a lil harder.. god damn fool

Offlineacidic dreamz
journeyman
Re: URGENT!!! REPLY IMMEDIATLY!!! [Re: mjshroomer]
    #275002 - 03/19/01 10:57 PM (23 years, 14 days ago)

it was a real kid actually... why do u think im just bsing to bs about?

Offlinehunterthompson
I climb rocks

#275421 - 03/20/01 03:42 PM (23 years, 13 days ago)

your friends are a reflection of yourself. Even having an association with people who dumb shit like that makes you as dumb as him

-=PeAcE=-

Offlineacidic dreamz
journeyman
Re: URGENT!!! REPLY IMMEDIATLY!!! [Re: hunterthompson]
    #275432 - 03/20/01 04:00 PM (23 years, 13 days ago)

since when do friends reflect urself? no if i was there that night when he sold the shit then i would be classified as dumb.. but having no involvement is smart. and if ur friend goes down for shit its on him... it has nothin to do with me nor it did not involve me.. so if u could kindly please stop calling me dumb even despite the fact its taking u quite a long time to understand things... have u ever considered thinking before u say stupid shit

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
Re: URGENT!!! REPLY IMMEDIATLY!!! [Re: acidic dreamz]
    #275472 - 03/20/01 04:51 PM (23 years, 13 days ago)

> since when do friends reflect urself?

example: Sociopaths and psychopaths often form alliances with other sociopaths/psychopaths.

Instead of coming on here and getting pissed off at people, why don't you explain and respond dispassionately to posts. Also, if you had some better English skills we might understand your posts better.

Offlineellisd
journeyman
Re: URGENT!!! REPLY IMMEDIATLY!!! [Re: Kid]
    #275494 - 03/20/01 05:35 PM (23 years, 13 days ago)

why doesnt someone answer his questions?? quit flaming him. he had no involvement with this. i am the friend that he is referring to. actually none of this never happened (dont want to incriminate myself), but to answer some of your questions, i used a double beam balance that is sensitive down to 50 mg. to weigh the doses. acidi didnt make up the story. let me tell it over again, it might make more sense coming from me since acidic wasnt there. of course, this story is purely fictional, but if something went down, this is how it would have went. 15 g. bag of dxm arrived on friday afternoon. friends came out, sold some to them (they are experienced with dxm, ive seen them do it and ive done it with them myself). later that evening, sometime between 7 and 8, 1 friend and 2 acquaintances stop out to buy an eighth of bud. while everyones sitting around talking, i pull out the bag of dxm to weigh out a dose. the (2 acquaintances) ask what it is and i tell them. they say they know what it is and have done it before, in the form of corcidin cough and cold. they say that they would like to buy some. the one kid weighs about 105, and the other weighs about 230. so i weigh out a 450 mg. dose for the 105#, and 875 mg for the 230#. now this should be nothing for them, since they have supposedly taken up to 30 corcidin at once. so after a little while, my friend who drove them out says he needs to take them back to the one dudes house, and my other friendt thats been over there all day, my brother, and i say that we wanna ride with them, cuz we wanna stop and get a 24 pack for later that night. we arrive at the other dudes house, and they start feeling it. the smaller one is acting fine, but the bigger one is flipping out, saying he feels weird, and wants the feeling to go away, begging everyone not to leave him, and just generally acting weird we finally take him inside and sit him down. still acting strange, but now his mom is there to watch him....... we leave after about 30 mins to an hour. get back to my house around 9. we left the 2 on dxm at the one dudes house with his mom, who parties, and is cool with the shit. around 10 i get a call from someone who asks what the bigger one took, and how much of it he took. i tell him dxm and 875 mg.'s. i ask if everythings ok, and he replies dont worry about it. i ask again, and get the same reply. then i ask if the cops are gonna show up at my house later, and he says no, you dont have to worry about that. around 2 or 3 in the morning, 2 sherriffs show up at my house, and want to speak with me. i tell them i dont wanna say anything without an attorney present. then they ask my dad for consent to search my room, and him, being ignorant of the law, thinking that the police are only there to help, gives them permission. the cops used some scare tactics on my parents as well to gain the consent. they said that there are 2 kids in the hospital overdosed on drugs, slipping in and out of conciousness, and that i allegedely crushed up a number of unidentified different pills, and gave the mixture to them and told them to take it. what bullshit. so anyways, the cops search my room, find the bag of dxm, a double beam, a postal scale, and seeds. he confiscates it all. the dumbass also took a bottle of multivitamins he found in my drawer. i find out the next day that the smaller one is on antidepressants, and they reacted to the dxm. now if the moron would have told me this, i wouldnt have given him shit. i dont know what was wrong with the bigger one. they both got released the next afternoon. i have no idea what happened, but i just want to know what, (if anything,) can they charge me with?
also, the reason acidic put that in there about jlf lacing their products is because the hospital told them that it had to be laced with something, because dxm doesnt have the effects that they got from it. i think its bullshit, and the hospital just doesnt know shit about dxm. can anyone help??? please, no more flames, they solve nothing, and i think that i was fairly intelligent about how i went about doing things.

the story above is purely fictional!!!!

OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Loc: GA
Re: URGENT!!! REPLY IMMEDIATLY!!! [Re: ellisd]
    #275607 - 03/20/01 08:27 PM (23 years, 13 days ago)

Your gonna go down. You had scales(intent to distribute) and and possesion of an unknown substance. Even if you prove that its not a scheduled substance, you still sold it with the intent to intoxicate the two individuals who had bad reactions. A drug that is sold to mimic the effects of a similar scheduled drug, is just as illegal as the scheduled substance. Even if you sold them powdered sugar, if it wasn't for cooking, its illegal.

--------------------

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
    #275658 - 03/20/01 09:37 PM (23 years, 13 days ago)

> i find out the next day that the smaller one is on antidepressants, and they reacted to the dxm. now if the moron would have told me this, i wouldnt have given him shit.

That doesn't really matter, as you're not a doctor, and thus cannot sell people drugs with intent to intoxicate them.
If they can't proove this intent, and that you used the scale just for yourself, and they can't proove you sold it to them, then you're not in any trouble.

I think the hospital staff are full of shit. The cops want to see what the substance is and are trying to frighten you.

> A drug that is sold to mimic the effects of a similar scheduled drug, is just as illegal as the scheduled substance.

It's doubtful they'd use the Analogue Act against a drug like DXM.

If you play your cards right you could get off.

- don't admit to having sold them the drug, unless of course there are numerous witness who've already spoken to the police. The two intoxicated kids could be "unreliable" witnesses
- if the DXM has something else in it, then it's not your fault.
- the scale is the one thing you can get in trouble for - admit that you use the scale to measure doses for yourself - then you might only get in trouble for breaking your contract with JLF
- claim that to the best of your knowledge DXM does not mimic the effects of illegal substances. DXM is in fucking cough syrup: they won't be able to get away with it under the Analogue Act, AFAIK

Offlineellisd
journeyman
Re: URGENT!!! REPLY IMMEDIATLY!!! [Re: Kid]
    #275862 - 03/21/01 06:35 AM (23 years, 12 days ago)

the only people that were there for the transaction was me, the 2 who od'd, and 2 people who i know wont say shit.
what could they charge me with for breaking the jlf contract? also, im under 18, so could they charge me with anything for telling jlf that i am 18? btw, im on probation as well, so this compounds things.

the story above is purely fictional.

OfflineLucy In The Sky
Stranger
Re: URGENT!!! REPLY IMMEDIATLY!!! [Re: hunterthompson]
    #275968 - 03/21/01 12:34 PM (23 years, 12 days ago)

That's a bit fucking harsh, I reckon. I've got five million friends who are all human and flawed like me, AND WE ALL FUCK UP PROPER HARDCORE SOMETIMES. The Dude who posted this is just asking for help, and all u can do is slag him off. How very hypocritical of you 'enlightened' trippers. I wish i could help him, but i cant. WE COULD ALL TRY TO MAKE THE WORLD A NICER PLACE FOR EACH OTHER!

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
    #275975 - 03/21/01 12:48 PM (23 years, 12 days ago)

> what could they charge me with for breaking the jlf contract?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you agree not to consume the product(s) you obtain from JLF?

> also, im under 18, so could they charge me with anything for telling jlf that i am 18?

Yep. I dunno the laws about underagers in the USA, they seem pretty inconsistent to me (eg// 14 year olds being tried as adults for crimes they committed at age 12)

> btw, im on probation as well, so this compounds things.

I hate to say it but it looks like you did something really dumb. You are going to be in some serious suspicion if you're under 18 and this is not your first offence. Just try being honest. I don't know. I'm not a lawyer. Sorry.

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
Re: URGENT!!! REPLY IMMEDIATLY!!! [Re: Lucy In The Sky]
    #275976 - 03/21/01 12:51 PM (23 years, 12 days ago)

> That's a bit fucking harsh, I reckon. I've got five million friends who are all human and flawed like me, AND WE ALL FUCK UP PROPER HARDCORE SOMETIMES. The Dude who posted this is just asking for help, and all u can do is slag him off. How very hypocritical of you 'enlightened' trippers. I wish i could help him, but i cant. WE COULD ALL TRY TO MAKE THE WORLD A NICER PLACE FOR EACH OTHER!

And what exactly is your advice?

OfflineSloth

Re: URGENT!!! REPLY IMMEDIATLY!!! [Re: Lizard King]
    #280611 - 03/28/01 10:09 AM (23 years, 5 days ago)

L.K. What federal law are you quoting?

OfflineSwank
    #280923 - 03/28/01 04:51 PM (23 years, 5 days ago)

I'd say that the Analogue Act is going to be the worst part of this ordeal.

No matter what goes down, you've got intent to distribute if you have enough of the substance and a scale.

It's just like weed: if you're caught with an ounce, even if it's not bitted up, you're still going down for intent to distribute, sorry to say.

What crime is it for saying you're over 18 when you're not? Fraud? I hope not.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds