Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineAbigherdofturd
Stranger
Help keeping my back safe during trip?
    #27556129 - 11/24/21 09:33 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

I have back problems, (lower back arthritis, a fused tailbone and herniated discs in my lower back, already had a back operation but it reinjured.) Are people usuaully aware not to bend over too much or lift heavy things on a mushroom trip? Like 1 -1.5 grams of penis envy (I've never done drugs in general basically besides some pretty low dose edible gummy things).

Also, if I do decide to trip alone, should I go to some huge forest to stay safe from authorities and narcs?

Well I'm off to clear my mind a few days would appreciate some answers by the time I get back bye.

Edited by Abigherdofturd (11/24/21 10:14 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDandurn777
Other

Re: Help keeping my back safe during trip? [Re: Abigherdofturd]
    #27596074 - 12/27/21 08:36 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

It depends on how sensitive you are to psilocybin. If you have no experience try a small dose like .5-.75 grams and see how it goes. Then, try a larger dose a couple days to a week later or something. Everyone’s different, but I never have done anything really stupid on mushrooms or hurt myself. If you wanna trip at a really high dose, just ask a friend to watch you. Also, I’d trip in the forest any day over the city/suburbs. Nature is so beautiful on mushrooms and creates a really good space to voyage into the unknown. Unless you live in a state/country that’s super strict on all drug laws, I wouldn’t even worry about cops/narcs. You’re gonna wanna be around as few people when you’re tripping anyways (unless you take a small “party dose”).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale