Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAlmi43
Stranger
 User Gallery
How I met God during trip * 4
    #27594515 - 12/26/21 12:17 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I encountered God during trip and it messed up my beliefs completely. Now I doubt reality :mushroom2:. My first language is not English, so if you'd have hard time to read, just skip it.

My life is/was based mostly on materialism and science with slight Christian background that I had as a kid, as adult I turned into atheist. An accident occured in my family, one that separated me and my sister. We had a fight. In this fight I condemned her. Because I blamed her for what happened that day and we got separated. I carried only hate since for her. I lived with this hate many, many years, my health deteriorated and I started to have pains. After medical examination there was no any reason for me to have that kind of pain. Fear attached to me and I got depressed.

No antidepressant worked. I started to have dark thoughts, that this world should end or I should end. I had Christian background as a child with Jesus and all this stuff. So I delayed these thoughts. I tried to check on alternative substance for antidepressant and I discovered Magic mushroom. So I got it for myself. I never had anything like that in my entire life so I am not experienced at all with this kind of stuff. I took very high dose of dried magic mushrooms for the 1st trip ever (more than heroic dose,  I didn't care at that point about anything, nor my life. Don't do it!). I listened to Jazz music and was waiting for psychydelic experience, not having clue what it can be like.

What I got was food-poisoning experience instead. I felt really bad. All my pains were just worse, I was sweating, had nausea, was confused, I felt kidney pain, I got weak, My breath was stopping but I didn't care. I said, this is Ok. This is it. It will be over soon. I didn't bother to call an ambulance.

Can't tell what went on during the next two hours, I was sweated and in pain, couldn't breathe but at some moment I came back from this state with mind which was a lot faster now. I started to think, and to analyze. I analyzed my life. I thought about what got me to where I stand now. All the hate and fear I carried for a reason that looked insignificant now, I realized it is Lie. That I live in Lie and there is no one to blame. Where was hate and separation before I now felt love towards my sister, and because I was separated from her over 20years. It was Unconditional Love. I realized that accident what happened was not my sister's fault, not wilfully. There's no one to blame there. No one. I saw that contrast. I realized I live in the Lie. I attached this Lie on myself and from Lie fear and hate had risen. I saw this Lie as absolutely meaningless. It was absolutely insignificant. So much insignificant that I nearly didn't understand why it even exists.

At this very moment my Ego was shattered and I felt one with unity. I carried that deep Love with me. This was only feeling in my thought, I felt at peace. I had a sensation that what we do here is (caring about money, going to work, watching soccer, daily nonsense, politics, everything) is absolutely meaningless in front of Love. I felt I am or can be everyone, everything and everything is inter-connected.. I thought... It is all Lie. We are living in the Lie. This is not real. At this point mushroom kicked in, I started to have audio-visual hallucinations at this point, the music I well knew changed its tones on its own and became more Godly-like and louder. Colors I saw became more saturated. Music was like Boom! You got it right. I saw that extreme contrast of Love and Lie. I told to myself again, You live in the Lie. Break these walls. Then this thought took place in my mind, very clearly - I am God. Music was creating its own new tones, that I did't hear before yet the track playing was known to me, yet it changed its structure. I noticed small thread like patterns in front of me now, they were everywhere, nearly invisible to my eye. At this very moment I knew, this memory will fade. I felt this is necessity to keep alive in mind and to repat it all over - I had to write it down asap. I knew I will forget. I just knew. I wrote it down and relaxed for a moment from all thoughts, from the screen.

I was literally covered by a blanket of self-forgetfulness, Instantly, within second. Music returned to normal, so did colors and thread like patterns faded out. I had no Memory of me thinking about God. I felt self again. Yet I knew I wrote something important.

I looked at the note, what I wrote - and it started with this. "I am God." It was essential to keep this thought alive "prior" - and I managed to do so. As I read it again. The same God like fanfare music I forgot was back, colors became saturated and sharper again and these semi invisible patterns that were everywhere appeared again (kinda like of semi-invisible spider web everywhere) and I instantly knew I have the library opened and information flood can come. I felt myself, but also not entirely myself. As if there were two in my body. This flood of information was not clear - there were informations created by my higher-self and ego-self (?) and they clashed. I experienced many times as I was typing the God-like music turned into low vibrations and sharp and saturated colors faded back to normal and patterns I saw were slowly fading out. I realized audio-visual hallucinations are leading me on its own. They led me and I followed them.

Every time when God-like jazz music lowered its vibration and high saturated colors faded out, I just pressed backspace without thinking to the place where colors and music became vibrant again. Every time I I got this sensation "Do you get it?". audio-visual hallucinations were very playful and joyful, helping me to find the way in this maze so I could write more. It felt more real than real. Thread like patterns I saw were more visible with each new word, I nearly felt I will be able to grab them soon. Music was happy and God-like and so loud, very loud (volume, colors and patterns increased with the length of text, I had feeling my ears will crack soon). Result what I wrote is bit funny, because I didn't belive in any religion, before I took mushroom all I believed in was fear and rotten world full of hate where humans abuse nature and each other...

This is what I wrote, I had to translate all, english is not my native:

"Life is a Lie. Warm. Warmer. Nearly There! Life is a Lie and therefore we easily fall into it. I AM GOD. Don’t make sense of it. Deception is so much fun! Watch out for too many lies. Lie is the trickster. Yes, LIE is the trickster. It is the evil that is stopping us. Yes, It’s the game. HOT! I AM GOD. Don’t make sense of it. YOU CREATE YOUR OWN LIFE PATHS. LOVE IS THE KEY. LOVE. LOVE. Everything else is meaningless."

I was ready to dig out more, I knew I will understand concept of everything if I will dig deeper in this state of mind. It felt like a collective puzzle we need to solve together - we have hints all over. We just have to look. Lie is trying to stop this process, so we won't simply see or accept. I knew more I will discover, more I will see these thread-patterns and I will get closer to the truth. It felt more like a Game to me. I also had strong sensation aliens are involved in all this and nothing is as it seems. I don't know why this came to me. I had no clue how or why and if it is good or bad, but I knew information will be there if I follow the music.

My trip faded out around this point. Honestly this is all puzzling me till today and it messed up my psychic very much. I'd want to sum it as just a trip but I am thinking about it sometimes. In this experience I found hidden God-self and I understood there is unity. Everything is connected. Every action creates ripple. If you hurt someone, you hurt yourself. There are two self. My true self and Ego self. That God-self I met during trip felt more closer to my real-self. No religion on Earth is true. everything in space comes from the same essence. From this I got that to call out your higher self you need to shatter Ego and you need to carry deep love and realization of contrast and of who you really are, have a berry of Lie and you won't see. I never did another round of psychedelic. It helped me with a depression bit, I felt good for a moment, but it was some time ago, I am feeling depression again and fear is coming back. Have to go and try to find path back to my sister to fix it.

Namaste. Make of it what you will.

Edited by Almi43 (12/26/21 03:34 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: How I met God during trip [Re: Almi43]
    #27594658 - 12/26/21 05:26 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

sounds like good medicine.

go again when you can.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlinecandyman345
psychonaut

Re: How I met God during trip [Re: redgreenvines]
    #27594768 - 12/26/21 08:12 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

absolutely

--------------------
“Turn on, tune in, drop out.” - Timothy Leary

“Be responsible, be safe, be kind
and know that everything will be fine.”

:loljesus:

OfflineAlmi43
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: How I met God during trip [Re: candyman345] * 1
    #27596287 - 12/27/21 12:45 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I got download-like? Thought on how space operates, but it was very complex and I couldn't handle the information at first. I put together what I could.
Space works the way, that Space is us. Space is Everything. He, You, Chicken, Stone, Atom. Therefore as Space is everything, you are God. In theory everyone who will crack this will awaken.
From the message I downloaded: Love is the KEY. then I wrote,

"Life is a Lie. Warm. Warmer. Nearly There! Life is a Lie and therefore we easily fall into it. I AM GOD. Don’t make sense of it. Deception is so much fun! Watch out for too many lies. Lie is the trickster. Yes, LIE is the trickster. It is the evil that is stopping us. Yes, It’s the game. HOT! I AM GOD. Don’t make sense of it. YOU CREATE YOUR OWN LIFE PATH. LOVE IS THE KEY. LOVE. LOVE. Everything else is meaningless."

I saw more saturated colors with each new correct word :laugh: Interesting was music tones I listened to changed based on which word I wrote. when I wrote bad word, saturated colors faded out back to normal and music was not god-like, I back-spaced it and got back on god-like music. This text was led by my audio visual hallucination. Each new word also increased volume. I was also in total peace and with Love in this state of mind.

we are multi-dimensional beings. We live in the spiritual world and materialistic one is the illusion that we've created. If collective humanity would realize that we'd have wonderful Earth. Einstein cracked out this puzzle. Energy cannot be created or destroyed. Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics. That was my feeling of the trip.

Edited by Almi43 (01/01/22 03:59 AM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#27596943 - 12/28/21 04:08 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Almi43 said:
"Life is a Lie. Warm. Warmer. Nearly There! Life is a Lie and therefore we easily fall into it. I AM GOD. Don’t make sense of it. Deception is so much fun! Watch out for too many lies. Lie is the trickster. Yes, LIE is the trickster. It is the evil that is stopping us. Yes, It’s the game. HOT! I AM GOD. Don’t make sense of it. YOU CREATE YOUR OWN LIFE PATH. LOVE IS THE KEY. LOVE. LOVE. Everything else is meaningless."

I wrote this on Mushrooms. I saw more saturated colors with each new correct word :laugh: Interesting was music tones I listened to changed based on which word I wrote. when I wrote bad word, saturated colors faded out back to normal and music was not god-like, I back-spaced it and got back on god-like music. This text was led by my audio visual hallucination. Each new word also increased volume. I was also in total peace and with Love in this state of mind. You are awakening Jonathan.

After this I got download how space operates, but it was very complex and I couldn't handle the information. I put together what I could.
Space works the way, that Space is us. Space is Everything. He, You, Chicken, Stone, Atom. Therefore as Space is everything, you are God. In theory everyone who will crack this will awaken.
From the message I downloaded: Love is the KEY. Huray people here's guide how to awaken! Enjoy your true self.

we are multi-dimensional beings. We live in the spiritual world and materialistic one is the illusion that we've created. If collective humanity would realize that we'd have wonderful Earth. Einstein cracked out this puzzle. Energy cannot be created or destroyed. Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics.

this is all interesting, I can tell you saw the way things work, but the words as written do not do it justice, and possibly distort the clear vision into collapsing lies, so the take away instructions do not work.

--------------------

Invisibleahiddenbranch
Intergalactic ID #1337

#27599994 - 12/30/21 03:25 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Amazing story! Glad to see you have come out with some valuable experiences that have the potential to alter the rest of your life.
I feel much of what you experienced was entirely real, as I have experienced very similar events.

My last trip was 3g in the forest with an additional 3g 1-2 hours later. After dosing the second 3g, I felt as if it instantly activated. I experienced astonishing frequencies in my brain and was hit with some magnificent force twice, felt like it caused me to yawn & swallow some powerful energy or the "universe". I made the conscious approval that if I died right here it would be alright.

I now lay borderline paralyzed but eyeballs open in a mossy bed of tiny spiders. A sensation overtook me that a presentation was being shown to me to show me that "they" are out there and interconnected with the divine spirit, unity, the omniverse, whatever it may be called.

At the end of the presentation, I can remember it was the finale and was now about to meet "God". As the final event began to appear, I was told in a ineffable way, "You keep trying to find God - you are God! Smile for that!"

And thus, we should all feel pretty amazing, and empowered - as I truly feel as if we are all God as well. Despite opposition & circumstances, the human spirit has been able to accomplish such amazing physical and mental feats with our human bodies.

In addition, many of my trips, revolved around the power of love and how it is such a vital force.

There must be something more to us than our mere physical biology.
I hope we can share this knowledge with those who want to listen, as I feel much of humanity may be near a conscious breakthrough.

Edited by ahiddenbranch (12/30/21 04:25 PM)

Offlinecandyman345
psychonaut

Re: How I met God during trip [Re: ahiddenbranch]
    #27600311 - 12/30/21 07:45 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I’ve always thought “meeting God” on psychedelics had to deal with a major step or benchmark towards enlightenment
Well done! Good mushroom trip report!

The gift of pure enlightenment.
And it sounds like You got that gift.
thanks for the entry and story

--------------------

Edited by candyman345 (01/23/22 07:28 PM)

Offlinecandyman345
psychonaut

Re: How I met God during trip [Re: candyman345]
    #27600327 - 12/30/21 07:54 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

glad to hear you broke the boundary between self and super,

i hope and pray you find the difference and keep reintegrating

Lam!!!!!

much much oh so much love!

--------------------

Edited by candyman345 (01/23/22 07:27 PM)

OfflineAlmi43
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: How I met God during trip [Re: ahiddenbranch] * 1
    #27601959 - 01/01/22 03:30 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

ahiddenbranch said:

At the end of the presentation, I can remember it was the finale and was now about to meet "God". As the final event began to appear, I was told in a ineffable way, "You keep trying to find God - you are God! Smile for that!"

There must be something more to us than our mere physical biology.
I hope we can share this knowledge with those who want to listen, as I feel much of humanity may be near a conscious breakthrough.

Interesting sensation you got.

I think these substances can mess our belief. And some of us, after that, can't make sense of what is really real after. That's why they banned it in the first place, to keep humanity safe and healthy.

I changed my belief from materialistic, which was only truth for me into spiritualistic belief. :mushroom2::rasta: It can be irrational in society pherhaps. But I don't care.

Now messages from guys like Enstein or Nikola Tesla ("If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.") are starting make more sense to me, where they never did before.

Mushrooms helped me to find way to my sister at least, which anti depressants couldn't solve in 20 years. I solved this problem within months after 1 mushroom trip, it still took effort and work. I know from my experience, it is very strong antidepressant and it can fix relationships. Some people are on pills, which do not help them for years and we have such amazing solution in the nature. No one wants to really work with it because of how hard is to handle this with all bureaucracy behind. So pills all the way. :thumbup:

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
this is all interesting, I can tell you saw the way things work, but the words as written do not do it justice, and possibly distort the clear vision into collapsing lies, so the take away instructions do not work.

I think I first thought about universe, then I wrote text so order in trip was opposite. Anyway, Text itself sounds like deception in deception so yeah, it is somewhat not making sense. :mushroom2:

Edited by Almi43 (01/01/22 03:54 AM)

Offlinecandyman345
psychonaut

#27602862 - 01/01/22 07:36 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

humanity at a close conscious breakthrough is what usually goes through my mind when I get done with a memorable trip on mushrooms or LSD
if others are saying the same it must be true that the plants have a message for us all

--------------------

Invisiblepineninja
Dream Weaver
 User Gallery

Loc: South Flag
    #27602889 - 01/01/22 07:54 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I think we mustve listened to the same type of jazz.
:freewilly:

--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

Offlinecandyman345
psychonaut

Re: How I met God during trip [Re: pineninja]
    #27603838 - 01/02/22 01:43 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

who wants to trip now!!!! hahaha!

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: How I met God during trip [Re: candyman345]
    #27604864 - 01/03/22 09:30 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

always

--------------------

Offlinesevenfourfour
Stranger
Re: How I met God during trip [Re: redgreenvines]
    #27606380 - 01/04/22 07:43 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

"I encountered God during trip and it messed up my beliefs completely."
it can be hard letting go of faulty beliefs and embracing others but change is a constant and it's better to experience positive changes that transform you than hold onto negative ones that keep you from moving forward in life and self-discovery etc.
Jesus replied, “Is it not written in your Law: ‘I have said you are gods’?

OfflineSub-Easy
slowly dying since birth
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA NC
Re: How I met God during trip [Re: sevenfourfour]
    #27606490 - 01/04/22 09:08 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Whap boom bang.... tutti fruity?

Don't mind this, I posted it on the wrong thread somehow.

--------------------
Just take um like you get um.

Those ephemeral spasms of infinity, in suspended animation, born across a boundless ether of existential misery aloft a revelry (of awe) for the abhorrently sublime.

Edited by Sub-Easy (01/05/22 12:23 AM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: How I met God during trip [Re: Sub-Easy]
    #27607785 - 01/05/22 09:13 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

maybe god posts equally to all threads

--------------------

OfflineAlmi43
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: How I met God during trip [Re: redgreenvines] * 1
    #27627884 - 01/22/22 02:30 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

I got second trip and continued from where I ended.

I have many personal issues in life and my life is hell. I tried this now during trip:

WE ARE GOD! HELP ME TO UNLOCK THIS AND LETS SHIFT EARTH, LEAVE ALL BAD BEHIND. WE CAN TRANSFORM IT.

LOGIC WONT HELP YOU. IT CAN BE STARTING POINT but using LOGIC during WILL FUCK YOU UP.

EMOTION AND THOUGHT IN YOUR OWN MIND IS THE KEY. AND I MEAN REAL AND HONEST EMOTION, LOVE IS THE KEY. FORGIVENESS IT THE KEY. DONT DOUBT. DONT JUDGE IT. BELIEVE IT.

When one has life as hell, it is a strongest guide for you to unlock GOD within and shatter ego completely. No more the LOCK which locked our brain capacity. IF WE DO THAT, BOYS, WE ARE TELEPHATIC. we can do so amongst ourselves. I COMMUNICATED with telephaty with the source.

mushrooms are small boosters created by God for God, Created by you for you.
WE CREATED EVERYTHING AND WE STILL DO. THIS IS COLLECTIVE GAME.

oh, boy. THE INITIAL LIGHT! OH, it goes beyond me. There is NO time. Time does not exist. There is eternal now and we create this game for eons. WHEN YOu becomde a human and forget that you re GOd (Love), boy you play versus Lie. Thought about it in terms of ENERGIES. positive vs negative. you are manifestation of big bang,

Oh, my God Me. Guys we are' all Gods. You are God. you create manifeastion of your own reality. You are Big Bang.
Oh my there are hints everywhere in the bible. not only in bible.
Tody it is yotube! And the video I found is a guide for me. Bless you, I share it here as well.

i was very close with the universe this time, i got further than before. However I still have some locks in my mind that I need to shatter, these are fears and some things that I lie myself about.

When you shatter lies in your lfie and follow the above, you are there. Emotion, you need to go thru the process. it can be hard but reward is beyond your imagination. you can DO anything. I started to dig more about this.

In the history, everywhere. Just just need to see and believe we here on Earth manfiest our own reality. Oh my, ilness and money is all Lie. Oh my you don't need it at all...

Albert einstein:
„Everything is energy and that's all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way.“
„There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” (My comment on this: see Negative Mind vs Positive Mind)
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."
"Reality is merely an illusion."
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
„Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.“

Jesus:
"You are all Gods."

Nikola Tesla:
„If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.“
„To create and annihilate material substance, cause it to aggregate in forms according to his desire, would be the supreme manifestation of the power of Man's mind, his most complete triumph over the physical world, his crowning achievement which would place him beside his Creator and fulfill his ultimate destiny.„

Alan W. Watts:
“You're under no obligation to be the same person you were 5 minutes ago.”
“Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun.”
“You are an aperture through which the universe is looking at and exploring itself.”
“If you cannot trust yourself, you cannot even trust your mistrust of yourself - so that without this underlying trust in the whole system of nature you are simply paralyzed” (Pure belief in Love and your god self)
„You are a function of what the whole universe is doing in the same way that a wave is a function of what the whole ocean is doing.”  (EVERYONE IS DROPLET IN THE OCEAN, WE ARE THAT OCEAN, SHERRY)
„Jesus Christ knew he was God. So wake up and find out eventually who you really are."

Logic won't help you. Logic will fuck you up.
Use imagination, emotion and self belief. Mycelium is the Key. Love is the Key.

:crazy2::mushroom2::rasta:

Edited by Almi43 (01/22/22 03:01 AM)

OfflineSub-Easy
slowly dying since birth
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA NC
    #27628355 - 01/22/22 12:09 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Almi43, from my journey as a person, and further experience through mushrooms, I would have to say every word you wrote was 💯 correct.

The great minds that looked deep into the fabric of the realms we live within could only come to that one possibility, because that's were the road leads to. Regardless of how close anyone will come to a complete understanding, they will be confronted with this possibility.

My guess is because it's probably the truth.

--------------------
Just take um like you get um.

Those ephemeral spasms of infinity, in suspended animation, born across a boundless ether of existential misery aloft a revelry (of awe) for the abhorrently sublime.

OfflineWhoManBeing
PsychedelicYogi
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
    #27628785 - 01/22/22 05:44 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

That there not good to put to use of these drugs.

--------------------
Hip, hip... WhoRAy!!!

Eye was thinking the other day...  ahh, thinking never done me no good.

OfflineAlmi43
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #27629169 - 01/23/22 03:12 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Sub-Easy said:
Almi43, from my journey as a person, and further experience through mushrooms, I would have to say every word you wrote was 💯 correct.

Ha! You are self-aware I believe. Since mushrooms messed me, I think this:

Life is weird Game. Where God is hiding himself from himself. But he is giving us puzzle pieces, so we can crack it out. These puzzle pieces are dropping at us entire history, Bible, Buddha, Islam. All is based on Love. And yet people see the differences and instead of Love they create Hate. Lately these messages and hints were brought to us by high intelligent scientists such as Tesla or Enstein and other well known figures. Nowadays we can find these Puzzle pieces as NDE experience on youtube. As time goes forward, We are getting more and more advanced puzzle pieces. So we have more of them. I believe this is a collective game of creation. I was atheist, my life is hell and I wanted to end myself, at that moment I started to look for some deeper meaning of all.

I think there's is only one simple rule of the entire game. And that is to follow Love. And that's all there is to it. God forgets he's Love. He thinks he's human only, so he will cover himself with Lie. And from all other bad deeds can happen. But we have the puzzle pieces, we just need to have open mind. I believe everything is orchestrated on other side. So when Enstein was born, it was pre-destined he will share his knowledge. Same for person(s) who wrote the Bible. In order to get Help on how game is played.

When one lives the life as angry person, who doesn't like anyone or has  prejudices towards others. hate himself or others... prejudice is hate. Then at the end of his life, Lie will try to get grip over him. Because by this thinking he only hurt himself!

Such person will willingly recycle himself, will be lured into the trap.. He will experience his own life and trial. If he thinks he was not good enough and that's he is only human soul in grip of Super Power (that super power is actually you) then such person willingly goes back for another round of Earth Life.

His self belief can be messed up from the hard life that he went thru. So he does. Not being aware he is acutally God and part of the whole. (part of higher self, we are all one, everything is connected, even animals are part of us). Lie can't never win. If one stays in sovereign mindset when such trial comes or something like that. I checked lots of Near death experience and they very resonate with me.

I believe these Experiences happen as part of puzzle pieces, which we can find if we are willing to look for them. It can then add more puzzle pieces  for us and eventually we/one realize he's/she's/it's God. Nothing can happen without your approval the very moment you encounter the other side. You are in charge of That trial that will happen. You are your own judge. When 50people who share their NDE stories tell the same, we were at some part of trial, where we watched our LIFE from everyone's aspects. We saw us thru everyone's eyes and we felt feelings of every person we have ever interacted with and we saw how our reactions affected them. (We are all one). Either these 50 people lie or these are Puzzle Pieces in the whole thing. Also every of those who experienced NDE wanted to stay at that place, but when they had NDE the other side said No. you are going back. Reason behind that is imo so they share these informations with us. So we(God) will receive these puzzle piece.

Mind is energy and has two flows, negative, positive. You are in control of both. Energies you have in your mind (Your thoughts) affect the life on Earth in both ways, individually and collectively.

If we think someone is less than us, because he has less. Or if we think someone is less because, he has more than us. Or he looks differently than us. This is all prejudice and prejudice is hate and Lie. And the way you think you form your own Reality. Your prejudice does not affect them, but you. If one droplet of water would think it's better than the other droplet of water, how could find its way back or connect with the Ocean. I had many prejudices all my life, after my mushroom trips I am dropping them. We are all equal.

It is somewhat God's test to test him himself. Collective game where he creates this world to see where it will go.

I believe if humanity would collectively switch the belief systems, it could affect energies, vibrations nad frequencies all around us. Earth could be a better place. Pherhaps. Everything is inter connected. And the way how Earth changes, it all could be part of energetical changes. If we'll follow Logic only without seeing other possibilites, we'll stay blinded. This is only my personal belief.

For God source this is fun. For us as its droplets this can be a hell. But main goal is to reach Love or self and throw negative behind. There's no real Good or Evil and it's matter of perspective.

Principle of the Game is to find Love of self awareness at best.
Sounds crazy, but that's my belief. Make of it what you will.  If someone will think I am crazy, it's all right. I don't mind.

Edited by Almi43 (01/23/22 05:02 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract