Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePainkiller
Anarchist

Loc: Melbourne
When the universe is experienced as a single infinite potential consciousness taking up all the space
    #27571888 - 12/06/21 11:36 PM (1 month, 12 days ago)

(known as Ultimate Reality otherwise known as nirvāṇa) it's like full life and nothing needs to be done in order to sustain oneself, such as eating, drinking or potentially even sleeping as well.

When I had my Ultimate Reality experience (which you can read about here. form was eventually recreated but I now know this is because other things in the universe had fear and/or desire therefore creating form and I reacted to it.

If everything (including plants, animals, etc) were to be void of fear and desire, Ultimate Reality would be experienced perpetually and the death and rebirth cycle would well and truly end for all.

--------------------
The universe is the mind
It is impossible to hallucinate
We are all one
There is only life

Edited by Painkiller (12/07/21 12:03 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineAsanteA
hi universe! it's you!
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands Flag
Re: When the universe is experienced as a single infinite potential consciousness taking up all the space [Re: Painkiller]
    #27572098 - 12/07/21 07:54 AM (1 month, 12 days ago)

If you drank that cup of oneness to the very last drop, you would sober up, be glad that the death-rebirth cycle doesnt ever end and know it to be so.

All you will do it move up a notch to a higher you.

Its all YOU.

Its really OK, the LSD, the Zyklon B, the yes and the no, its all OK and needs be.

Let go of the escapist thought of getting out ot this thing.

Wipe the mustard gas from your face and storm the machine gun with just your bayonet now you still have eyesight.

It's a ride.

--------------------
CDC  COVID  SELF-CHECKER  :syringe:  COVID  MAIN  THREAD  #3
Get 1 month's supplies in case of illness or calamity and help loved ones.
Strengthen your friendship ties - and exchange more favors and advice !

OMNICYCLION  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI

personal Bitcoin gifts w/o strings attached are very welcome at:
3GhM8HveuW2pq1E2MGHsfwX2mKxdYDMasH

OfflinePainkiller
Anarchist

Loc: Melbourne
Re: When the universe is experienced as a single infinite potential consciousness taking up all the space [Re: Asante]
    #27573197 - 12/08/21 07:13 AM (1 month, 11 days ago)

'It's all all of us' is how I'd put it. Saying it's all me could easily be misinterpreted.

I'm not trying to escape life, I'm trying to make it better for all. I'd rather not see anything suffer and what's more I'd feel bad if I did nothing to alleviate suffering knowing I could easily help resolve it.

"Biologically immortality" can easily be achieved whilst feeling both healthy and youthful, even when environmental factors aren't aren't favourable. While I'm at it, passing through walls without breaking them can be done, shapeshifting, walking on water, flying as one is, modifying trees with the mind so they create more oxygen, controlling planetary weather with the mind, dimming down the sun with the mind and ensuring it burns perpetually (I imagine nothing highly unusual would need to be done to do this for it is the collective thought of everything in existence that makes the form we call 'the sun' in the first place), creating planets with the mind is also possible, along with telekinesis, telepathy regardless of distance, stopping bullets with the mind, traveling incredibly fast as one is, suck an illness out of someone at a distance whilst looking at the person, a photo of them or even just by thinking of them. One can also completely self-heal from anything. All that's needed is enough will and most things can happen, instantly. The only things I can think or that can't happen would be to hallucinate, cause or experience absolute death, split the universe into two or more truly separate things or experience at least some interpretations of time travel (please don't ask me about time travel. Instead you can see what the internet, books magazines, etc say or ask eachother).

I personally like the idea of "biological immortality" whilst feeling both healthy and youthful and I can imagine myself achieving this even when environmental factors aren't favourable. Of course, to experience experience Ultimate Reality (where immortality by any definition is known to be most possible) is my end goal because there is no greater feeling I am aware of. It's like a grand mission accomplished feeling.

Until Ultimate Reality is a permanent reality for all, there would still be unnecessary suffering, which, sooner or later and one way or another, I'd like to think would be resolved. I would like to see all suffering resolved as soon as possible. And that I why I've made this thread.

Edited by Painkiller (12/15/21 06:38 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom