Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleCreonAntigone
Stranger

Re: Do you prefer monogamous or non monogamous relationships? [Re: kreg] * 1
    #27585511 - 12/17/21 09:17 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

kreg said:
Trying to gain volcel wizard powers. I havent fucked in over a year now and I love it. I'll probably try going gay before I try going back with women again.

If you wish to gain powers to avoid sex: first step do not use the word 'volcel'. It comes from the incel community, a group of aggrieved whiners who are angry at the world for not having sex.

Instead take your urging from Indian ascetics like Gandhi: Gandhi realized sex was destructive for him when he chose sex over attending to his dying father; after that he took on oath known as brahmacharya. This oath involved a firm commitment to not have sex. It is done to increase attention to spirituality; mandatory in some monasteries, optional in others. But one doesn't need to be buddhist or Hindu to take a similar oath, and one also doesn't need the oath to be permanent. All it takes is commitment.

Gandhi did the oath because it increased his attention to his spiritual mission. It helped him channel his energy. He was chaste for the 'right reasons'. The 'volcels' are chaste for the wrong reasons, unrestrained anger at the world.

I would say: have a deep conversation with yourself to see if you think sexuality would be harmful to yourself. And if so, make a commitment for a time to avoid it: simple as that. But ensure that if you do, use the energy for a good purpose: channel it to some spiritual goal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMushroomike.13
Stranger
Re: Do you prefer monogamous or non monogamous relationships? [Re: r3volution.gurl]
    #27585684 - 12/18/21 01:01 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

We should trade notes

OfflineMushroomike.13
Stranger
Re: Do you prefer monogamous or non monogamous relationships? [Re: Mushroomike.13]
    #27585685 - 12/18/21 01:02 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

:mushroom2:

OfflinegopherS
Coffee Bean Extraordinaire
I'm a teapot

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Do you prefer monogamous or non monogamous relationships? [Re: CreonAntigone]
    #27585844 - 12/18/21 07:40 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

CreonAntigone said:
Quote:

kreg said:
Trying to gain volcel wizard powers. I havent fucked in over a year now and I love it. I'll probably try going gay before I try going back with women again.

If you wish to gain powers to avoid sex: first step do not use the word 'volcel'. It comes from the incel community, a group of aggrieved whiners who are angry at the world for not having sex.

Instead take your urging from Indian ascetics like Gandhi: Gandhi realized sex was destructive for him when he chose sex over attending to his dying father; after that he took on oath known as brahmacharya. This oath involved a firm commitment to not have sex. It is done to increase attention to spirituality; mandatory in some monasteries, optional in others. But one doesn't need to be buddhist or Hindu to take a similar oath, and one also doesn't need the oath to be permanent. All it takes is commitment.

Gandhi did the oath because it increased his attention to his spiritual mission. It helped him channel his energy. He was chaste for the 'right reasons'. The 'volcels' are chaste for the wrong reasons, unrestrained anger at the world.

I would say: have a deep conversation with yourself to see if you think sexuality would be harmful to yourself. And if so, make a commitment for a time to avoid it: simple as that. But ensure that if you do, use the energy for a good purpose: channel it to some spiritual goal.

I tried the chaste thing, well celibate actually, chaste can also mean 'lawful pure sex', and after 2 months celibate I went insane lol, I couldnt even focus on the spiritual by the end, my brain was over run with sexual urges and fantasy, I'd try to meditate and couldn't get past tons of garbage thoughts, couldn't calm and focus, I got a sex worker for a half hour on Dec 6th, and I've been balanced and 'celibate' since, don't know when I'll start to go insane again, or if it will even happen again, but I think there is some balance to be had

I also don't understand how incels exist when sex workers exist, lol, I'm pretty close to a incel, I have no game, but
like, even I have had a couple legit girlfriends, and a couple more one night stands with ransdoms at like parties and such, are these guys like gay in denile?

--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

Since Disney has obtained tremendous value from the public domain, knows how important the public domain is, and is firmly determined to never contribute anything to it.

My pronouns are He and Him, and my adjectives are Fat and Jazzy

:kratom:

Invisibler3volution.gurl
Female User Gallery

Re: Do you prefer monogamous or non monogamous relationships? [Re: Mushroomike.13]
    #27587548 - 12/19/21 05:02 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Mushroomike.13 said:
We should trade notes

Haha ya for sure :awedance:

--------------------

"Souls love. That’s what souls do. Egos don’t, but souls do. Become a soul, look around, and you’ll be amazed-all the beings around you are souls." -Ram Dass

InvisibleIcyurmt
Strange
 Unread Journal

Loc: 5a
Re: Do you prefer monogamous or non monogamous relationships? [Re: CreonAntigone]
    #27587814 - 12/19/21 09:52 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

CreonAntigone said:
Quote:

kreg said:

Yah, do you really think Gandhi should be looked up to when it comes to sex or chastity any more then incels? Sleeping naked with your niece, grand niece and other often young and vulnerable followers as a way to test your celibacy has nothing to do with spirituality and is pretty fucked. He may have done some good but in the end he was still a manipulative old prevert.

--------------------
πŸ‘οΈ 🌊 why you are empty.

Hunt for the habitat not the mushroom.

Invisiblekreg
Shoebox Enthusiast+

Loc: sloosination🏳
Re: Do you prefer monogamous or non monogamous relationships? [Re: Icyurmt]
    #27587818 - 12/19/21 09:58 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Yall are such sillybutts. Vol-cel simply means "voluntary celibate". If tulpas were real you folks would be in so much shit lmao

Invisibler3volution.gurl
Female User Gallery

Re: Do you prefer monogamous or non monogamous relationships? [Re: kreg]
    #27587954 - 12/20/21 06:02 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

You're still masterbating though right?

--------------------

"Souls love. That’s what souls do. Egos don’t, but souls do. Become a soul, look around, and you’ll be amazed-all the beings around you are souls." -Ram Dass

InvisibleCreonAntigone
Stranger

Re: Do you prefer monogamous or non monogamous relationships? [Re: r3volution.gurl]
    #27588061 - 12/20/21 08:35 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Yah, do you really think Gandhi should be looked up to when it comes to sex or chastity any more then incels? Sleeping naked with your niece, grand niece and other often young and vulnerable followers as a way to test your celibacy has nothing to do with spirituality and is pretty fucked. He may have done some good but in the end he was still a manipulative old prevert.

Yeah he's a 'pervert' for... not having sex? For not touching someone inappropriately?

I have read about that story extensively and there is no there there. The west likes to interpret it as sexual because they have no frame of mind to understand.

His grand niche was his biggest advocate and called him 'grandmotherly'.

So in other words there is no victim to the story: no one involved thinks anything wrong happened. Then later the west invents a controversy because they can't truly believe someone would give up sex.

InvisibleCreonAntigone
Stranger

Re: Do you prefer monogamous or non monogamous relationships? [Re: gopher]
    #27588071 - 12/20/21 08:46 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

gopher said:
I tried the chaste thing, well celibate actually, chaste can also mean 'lawful pure sex', and after 2 months celibate I went insane lol, I couldnt even focus on the spiritual by the end, my brain was over run with sexual urges and fantasy, I'd try to meditate and couldn't get past tons of garbage thoughts, couldn't calm and focus, I got a sex worker for a half hour on Dec 6th, and I've been balanced and 'celibate' since, don't know when I'll start to go insane again, or if it will even happen again, but I think there is some balance to be had

I also don't understand how incels exist when sex workers exist, lol, I'm pretty close to a incel, I have no game, but
like, even I have had a couple legit girlfriends, and a couple more one night stands with ransdoms at like parties and such, are these guys like gay in denile?

It takes work, serious work: you have to work through those feelings without indulging in sex. Is your goal to stop all masturbation or all sex?

Sexual thoughts come up more in the short-term, but long-term your body adjusts to a new normal. It is like any addiction: there is a physical dependence, so your body demands more if you deprive yourself. Like all addictions it can take time and get worse before it gets better.

Or there's the option of slowly weaning off, but like all addictions that can lead to relapse and is dangerous.

OfflinegopherS
I'm a teapot

#27588075 - 12/20/21 08:51 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I havnt masterbated in ~3 months, about the start of October, October and November were fine, but I was literally insane the first week of december, till I did the thing on the 6th

And it felt so right, if it was wrong I don't want to be right, planning to do it again Jan 17th when I'll be back in the area, but the way I feel right now(DEC 20), that seems like a little close, like I should go longer, but just circumstance of being in the area that day, I think I'll do it anyways

--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

Since Disney has obtained tremendous value from the public domain, knows how important the public domain is, and is firmly determined to never contribute anything to it.

OfflinetheRealrollforever
I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Loc: Bada-Bing!
    #27588147 - 12/20/21 10:28 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Paying for sex is not a bad deal if you are in an extended dry spell

You're helping the economy

--------------------

sunshine said:
The order has to be secret and no one is sure.

OfflinegopherS
I'm a teapot

Re: Do you prefer monogamous or non monogamous relationships? [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #27588148 - 12/20/21 10:29 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Something tells me she may not pay taxes, I think I'm helping pay rent and dinner at a diner

--------------------

InvisibleIcyurmt
Strange
 Unread Journal

Loc: 5a
Re: Do you prefer monogamous or non monogamous relationships? [Re: CreonAntigone] * 2
    #27588169 - 12/20/21 10:55 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

CreonAntigone said:
Quote:

Yeah he's a 'pervert' for... not having sex? For not touching someone inappropriately?

I have read about that story extensively and there is no there there. The west likes to interpret it as sexual because they have no frame of mind to understand.

His grand niche was his biggest advocate and called him 'grandmotherly'.

So in other words there is no victim to the story: no one involved thinks anything wrong happened. Then later the west invents a controversy because they can't truly believe someone would give up sex.

He was criticized for this behavior and he was rightfully accused of using spirituality to exploit some of those followers by people from his own country, a few of them his own followers, and all while he was still alive. No offense but I think you might have some more reading to do.. This was certainly not something created by the West after the fact. What did happen after his death though was the attempt to suppress the diaries of some of his family members and followers who had been subjected to these "experiments", for fear of tarnishing his reputation. By his own admission, Gandhi had "accidents" happen during some of these bizarre incestuous and supposably celibate experiments so I don't really think you can say no sex was involved either.. As for there being no victim and no one upset by this; I think you might want to read a little more of the accounts from some of his followers like Sushila Nayar, and from his nieces diaries themselves as they don't paint a very good picture of what he was doing even if some may have felt privileged to be the one chosen to be molested that night. But you're right, these young prepubescent girls did worship him, he was influential had a very large following at the time and that's what makes the whole thing so appalling. He had that power over them and he used it to exploit them for his own bizarre sexual experiments. Sorry to be the one dropping common sense here but dude was a pedo just as much is he was a "holy man".  Don't forget, Catholic priests have been giving up sex for centuries and look how well that's turned out for their followers who called them "Father"..

--------------------
πŸ‘οΈ 🌊 why you are empty.

Hunt for the habitat not the mushroom.

Edited by Icyurmt (12/20/21 11:07 AM)

Invisibler3volution.gurl
Female User Gallery

#27588175 - 12/20/21 11:05 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

gopher said:
I havnt masterbated in ~3 months, about the start of October, October and November were fine, but I was literally insane the first week of december, till I did the thing on the 6th

And it felt so right, if it was wrong I don't want to be right, planning to do it again Jan 17th when I'll be back in the area, but the way I feel right now(DEC 20), that seems like a little close, like I should go longer, but just circumstance of being in the area that day, I think I'll do it anyways

That's so interesting. I have to at least once every 2-3 days or I get seriously irritable.

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Do you prefer monogamous or non monogamous relationships? [Re: Icyurmt]
    #27588431 - 12/20/21 02:57 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Glad someone said it!

OP: I've always been on the open minded end of the spectrum until recently. I've always wanted a partner who was open to being in an open relationship and when I finally found the person I really don't want to now. I'm sure age (for me) is at play here as well. Not sure there is enough energy in a night to make 2 (3 technically) people happy, or more in one night. I've had 4 ways that were just a partner swap really (past partner).

We don't rule it out but we don't actively seek it out and are very happy and comfy together. I honestly never thought I'd meet this person. I always dreamed about it though. If I look at  my posts ten years ago or more I see all kinds of posts about this subject. I don't know why multiple partners and random sex are condemned either.

I have had 3-4 serious relationships and all were multiple years with 20 years being the longest. On and off of course. I'll break that record with this guy and I bet we can squeeze in 30 years give or take.:heart: Plus I thought and stated I would NEVER get married and then this perfect person shows up. As you get older things that you set in your mind as definite may or may not change. Hopefully it all works out in completely positive ways. I often wonder if my mental visualizations of the perfect mate/house/car etc actually physically manifested it. It surely seems so.

--------------------

OfflinegopherS
I'm a teapot

#27589364 - 12/21/21 11:13 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

gopher said:

So its the 21st lol, I'm going insane again, I feel like a pressure down below and I can't get my mind on anything I need to do, I am seeing my ex tomorrow for dinner, if I still feel this way I'm going to ask her if she is into having casual sex, otherwise its going to be a long fucking time til Jan. 17th

Its so crazy distracting, like I don't want to do anything, just even out

I'm going to try and clean my room and try and trick myself into forgetting I feel so distracted right now

Fucking hormones or something, I don't even feel like horny or anything, its just like a distracting pressure

--------------------

Edited by gopher (12/21/21 11:14 AM)

Invisibler3volution.gurl
Female User Gallery

Re: Do you prefer monogamous or non monogamous relationships? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #27589415 - 12/21/21 12:16 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

What's the reason you're refraining from a certain date gopher?

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
Glad someone said it!

OP: I've always been on the open minded end of the spectrum until recently. I've always wanted a partner who was open to being in an open relationship and when I finally found the person I really don't want to now. I'm sure age (for me) is at play here as well. Not sure there is enough energy in a night to make 2 (3 technically) people happy, or more in one night. I've had 4 ways that were just a partner swap really (past partner).

We don't rule it out but we don't actively seek it out and are very happy and comfy together. I honestly never thought I'd meet this person. I always dreamed about it though. If I look at  my posts ten years ago or more I see all kinds of posts about this subject. I don't know why multiple partners and random sex are condemned either.

I have had 3-4 serious relationships and all were multiple years with 20 years being the longest. On and off of course. I'll break that record with this guy and I bet we can squeeze in 30 years give or take.:heart: Plus I thought and stated I would NEVER get married and then this perfect person shows up. As you get older things that you set in your mind as definite may or may not change. Hopefully it all works out in completely positive ways. I often wonder if my mental visualizations of the perfect mate/house/car etc actually physically manifested it. It surely seems so.

Cool I am happy for you and respect that.

I probably have sex 3-4 times a month maximum lol. Everything does change with age. I do enjoy variety and I have specific arrangements with a couple people at the moment. Somethings will never change such as legal marriage. We may have a celebration together with friends and family in the future eventually, although wouldn't be legal or traditional that's for sure.

--------------------

OfflinegopherS
I'm a teapot

Re: Do you prefer monogamous or non monogamous relationships? [Re: r3volution.gurl] * 1
    #27589419 - 12/21/21 12:18 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I feel better now, I just had to do some stuff, I made some food, put my laundry away, and set up an alter, which I posted in the spirituality form, feel normal now

--------------------

Invisibler3volution.gurl
Female User Gallery

#27589424 - 12/21/21 12:22 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

gopher said:
I feel better now, I just had to do some stuff, I made some food, put my laundry away, and set up an alter, which I posted in the spirituality form, feel normal now

What's the reason though? Is it because you'll end up masterbating 24/7 or? Sorry I'm just curious.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder