Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Air Pump

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinetnecseda
birther to none
Bubbler And inside Air Pump
    #2753359 - 06/01/04 04:16 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

i'm a noob to mushroom cultivation.I havn't begun any tek prodcedures.
I have been researching as much as i can before i start doing every completley.Also, I've been trying to come up with any innovation or adaptation to mutliple processes and bring them together for my first attempt.I'm still unsure about how I want to go.I havn't even recieved spores yet,so it'll be a few days.I have acted upon an idea of mine already though,it seems like a good humidty increaser and air circulation idea.I took a water pump from a Homedics Water Fountain.Its very small and seemed to make my room very humid.I placed it inside of Rubbermaid type container with maybe an inch of water.I've left it on for awhile in there and it seemed to increase humidity greatly and also increased the temp,i believe this will benifit me greatly because of the setting of my room.The air pump,i took out of a "fish tank bubbler toy thingie".The "fish tank bubbler toy thingie" is about a 5 foot long tube standing upwards and you put fake fish in it and the water changes color from a light.Anyways,i've attached the air pump inside and put tubing from the inside to the outside.I figured i could turn it on any time i wanted to release carbon dioxide.I could also to the oppisite and introduce gas into the container.Also a note,the water pump has a light added to it.I would like anyones comments and/or suggestions on this idea.I do want to grow mushrooms,but i would also like to add my ideas.I will tell everyone how this works,but i'm sure this may not be a new idea,or it may be a varation of someones idea.It most likely is.But please,post your comments on this.Thanks. heres a pic to.

Edited by tnecseda (06/01/04 04:18 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMagashM
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Loc: Near Hilo
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Bubbler And inside Air Pump [Re: tnecseda]
    #2753414 - 06/01/04 04:29 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Give this a look.  PMP

Go with a proven method your first grow. You'd have to use h202 in the water. (No biggie)

I like creative people  :thumbup:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinetnecseda
birther to none
Re: Bubbler And inside Air Pump [Re: Magash]
    #2753706 - 06/01/04 05:39 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

thanks alot for your reply
i looked at the link you gave me.Gave me some ideas,i'll build upon them.thanks alot.

Offlinetnecseda
birther to none
Re: Bubbler And inside Air Pump [Re: tnecseda]
    #2753711 - 06/01/04 05:41 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

if anyone has anymore ideas,more are welcome

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Air Pump

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation