Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTrancedOutBrah
Stranger
 User Gallery

Trip report (Candyflip+GHB)
    #27529906 - 11/04/21 09:59 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

I am a very experienced user and please for the sake of god, do not repeat anything I do.

Decided to drop 4 tabs of LSD last night at 5:55 PM and just fucking went for it. I recently went completely cold turkey off kratom and I've been going through withdrawls for about 2 weeks. Decided to finally blow some steam off, so the night began....

t: 0 - Dosed 4 hits of LSD at 6 PM
t - 1 hr - Finally feel the acid kicking in, feeling incredibly tense, stressed, anxious, afraid. My mind starts to spin in circles, I can feel my neck straining because of all of it. My mind started to get pulled to the void. The love of my life just rolled up to me on the bed and just loved on me, told me how much she loved me and appreciated me and how much she needs me. My feelings began to calm, my brain is reminded of my love for her, a love that I never knew existed. Due to the high anxiety, I decide to take some GHB in order to amplify the LSD and to kick in some happy vibes.

t - 2hr, incredibly intense, barely able to talk with her at this point, my ego was started to dissolved and it was hard to even remember that I even exist. I only kept thinking about our love and how I want it to grow. Like the branches of a Tree, I just want to spread my love with her and grow one big happy family. The colors were starting to get too intense.

t - 3hr, finally I've calmed down, I start to recognize that I'm myself again, I feel like the peak has finally begun and decided to drop some MDMA I prepared beforehand.

t 4 hr, 100mg MDMA kicked in. Wow. Incredible. Do words really do this justice? The pleasure I feel, the self love, the forgiveness.... it's hard to let go of all my anger, all of these strong negative emotions. I do not want to be that person, I don't want to cultivate these negative feelings.

t- 5 hr, peak is mostly over for LSD, finally feeling good enough to have sex. We had a ton of sex over the course of the night, and at about the 7th hour I took another 100mg of MDMA along with 3g of GHB.

For the rest of the night, we just talked about all of our little problems, just ways we can help each other out more and what we need from each other. My love for her has only grown so much, my heart can barely contain it

My ego completely shattered last night, it was incredibly terrifying at first, I almost felt crazy, but after coming back I'm so appreciative to be back.

One love y'all. I hope you guys have a good trip, I know I had one of the best nights of my life.

--------------------
Lead by example, words mean little when your actions don't reflect what you say.

Spread kindness, love, empathy, compassion.

Learn from mistakes. Try and do better. Each day is a new day, try to make it a better one.

Coconut and Avocado is awesome for the skin.

MIND OVER MATTER

:mushroom2::lsd:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies