Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblebigfootscreepyuncl
Stranger

Loc: Gamehenge
clothing optional/nude resorts * 1
    #27467834 - 09/14/21 09:40 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

My wife and I are planning our first visit to a clothing optional resort in October but there are a few areas where full nudity is required (the pool area, mostly). We have been to a few clothing optional natural hot springs in the past and they've ranged from primitive natural pools at the end of a strenuous 12 mile hiking trail thus being secluded, to more 'built up' spa type places with multiple spring fed, man made pools with rooms for the night, massages available, etc. I love being nude in these settings. I feel so free and unburdened. For me it feels like the very tail end of a beautiful night tripping (minus the visuals lol). She doesn't share the same sentiment, though. After she's had a glass of wine or the sun goes down I can usually convince her to take her top off and let her hair down so to speak, but at the places we've been in the past that option has always been hers. Since nudity is required at this new place she's feeling a little nervous, understandably so. If she's uncomfortable at the resort I'm sure we will just go skinny dipping at night when the majority of the other guests are in bed but only time will tell.

Anyway, I was just wondering if there are any other nudists/skinny dippers on here and curious what your first time was like.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStanleyTheObese
Re: clothing optional/nude resorts [Re: bigfootscreepyuncl] * 1
    #27470034 - 09/15/21 10:40 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

:borat:

Invisiblebigfootscreepyuncl
Stranger

Loc: Gamehenge
Re: clothing optional/nude resorts [Re: StanleyTheObese] * 1
    #27528052 - 11/02/21 08:29 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

First visit to a nudity required (around and in the pool) resort was tits!...Pun intended lol. It's just so damn liberating! for anyone who may be considering a naturist resort for a first time, it is exactly what you would imagine: lots of old naked snowbirds walkin around, no tan lines, zero judgements and a wonderfully laidback, come as you are atmosphere. We're in our early 30's and I was pleasantly surprised to see a few other couples our age enjoying the sun :smile:

I think I still prefer 'clothing optional' hot springs because the crowd is usually a little more lively and a lot younger but it is so wonderful either way. If anyone reading this is considering this kind of R&R, give it a go. It's good for the soul!

We wen't to a well known resort in Southern Arizona before checking out some national parks on our way to Phoenix to see Phish and fly home. What a perfect trip.

--------------------

I :heart: 5318008

NOT a virgin!

OfflinePhx13
Stranger
Re: clothing optional/nude resorts [Re: bigfootscreepyuncl] * 2
    #27652904 - 02/09/22 09:01 PM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Hey, welcome to my hood, we know the resort you’re talking about I’m sure. Next time you’re out this way,  let us know and we can all go for a soak. We’re mid- late 30s, loving finding other people our age to hang out nude with and chill or whatever. My wife is always the first one with her top off, and we find it make the other ladies less apprehensive if they’re feeling a little shy. Anyone feel free to hit me up for spots in AZ, or even better up towards Vegas there’s some great natural springs on the Colorado river that we usually get naked at too.

OfflineMoth-Man
Predictor of horror

Loc: Point pleasant , Ohio River
Re: clothing optional/nude resorts [Re: Phx13] * 2
    #27710008 - 03/26/22 11:15 PM (2 years, 21 days ago)

Mothman is always nude and likes it too

--------------------
“To hear a voice is one thing. But this isn't just a message, it's a prediction. It came true.”

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom