Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineRedo
CTA

Not reapeting our mistakes
    #2751414 - 05/31/04 10:27 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

To all who moan and compain about our current day war, I say you all need a good kick in the butt. As I am watching Ike: Countdown to D-Day on A&E, I am realizing that today, we are preventing exactly what has happened in the past. With the rise in terror happening, and some very nasty leaders that were and are in power today, we need to start to stop them before it grows into something great, such as WWI and WWII. This starts by stopping the crucial steps such as possible weapons development, funding of terrorism, and the militia uprising of cult beliefs based on one superior Muslim race. If it wasnt for all the action we were doing today, that insures a possible World War in the near future, and by stopping it now we prevent it from ever happening. Your 'violated' rights that have been complained about can take a hold off until we know that we are safe from future battles on a much larger scale then ever faught before. If no action was taken now, what about in the future? Who would you be blaming for the future mass wars and battles that would be going on years from now. You would look back and see all the oppurtunities we had to stop it in its meer infancy compared to what terrorism and harshe dictators could have been. Stop complaining over the current problems and casulties, they will always be there, but are much less then a great scale war that is now almost an impossibility. We are doing the right thing in Afganistan, Iraq, and across the world.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Not reapeting our mistakes [Re: Redo]
    #2751546 - 05/31/04 10:51 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

What makes you think the US isn't the next Nazi Germany?

Quote:

Your 'violated' rights that have been complained about can take a hold off until we know that we are safe from future battles on a much larger scale then ever faught before.

This is the land of the brave, if you're that scared to live here, maybe you should move to a safer country... like Canada.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineRedo
CTA

Re: Not reapeting our mistakes [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #2751590 - 05/31/04 10:59 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Or ill stay in the USA =b. And we aren't trying to create a superior race ourselves. Maybe in some conspiracies that people may think of, but we are in it for the better of everybody.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2751592 - 05/31/04 11:00 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

This starts by stopping the crucial steps such as possible weapons development, funding of terrorism, and the militia uprising of cult beliefs based on one superior Muslim race.

There is no such thing as a Muslim race. Islam is a religion.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineRedo
CTA

Re: Not reapeting our mistakes [Re: silversoul7]
    #2751621 - 05/31/04 11:07 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

ok, the Muslim religion then .

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2752648 - 06/01/04 10:13 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Christians believe their religion to be superior to all others as well, and they've acted violently on it, too(see Bush's comments about God telling him to invade Iraq).

--------------------

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#2752670 - 06/01/04 10:23 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

politicians always say they're doing something for god when they're up to no good.. they should be doing things for the people, not god

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Re: Not reapeting our mistakes [Re: vampirism]
    #2752673 - 06/01/04 10:24 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Morrowind said:
politicians always say they're doing something for god when they're up to no good.. they should be doing things for the people, not god

Exactly, but don't you see it's the same things with the terrorists? Both sides try to convince their people that God is on their side, and neither side seems to get the whole "Thou shallt not kill" thing.

--------------------

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#2752682 - 06/01/04 10:27 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

sickening.. i see they're doing the same
maybe i should correct politicians to leaders, even though politicans are a specialized type and are very poor leaders ...

gah. this sucks. there is no solution for peace

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2752687 - 06/01/04 10:29 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Your 'violated' rights that have been complained about can take a hold off until we know that we are safe from future battles on a much larger scale then ever faught before.

I just thought I'd comment on this. This is America. Our great country was founded on the basis of protecting our fundamental rights. You cannot simultaneously protect America while taking away people's freedoms because we are the land of the free. As Benjamin Franklin said, "Those who would sacrifice their liberty for a little temporary security deserve neither liberty nor security."

--------------------

Edited by silversoul7 (06/01/04 10:37 AM)

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2752709 - 06/01/04 10:39 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Redo said:
Or ill stay in the USA =b. And we aren't trying to create a superior race ourselves. Maybe in some conspiracies that people may think of, but we are in it for the better of everybody.

Americans may not be trying to create a superior race, but many seem to believe that our culture is superior to all others.

--------------------

OfflineRedo
CTA

#2754811 - 06/01/04 09:18 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Well, our culture is lacking compared to many other countires, but our achievments are far greater. We have the same rights we have had for a long time, its just more restricted on the gun issue now. And so what if Christans believe they have the true religion... they dont push their religion on others? And this is not about a religious war on our side, this is about being able to live our lives as a free country without constant attacks on our soil or on our embasseys, even our military ships.

As long as there are people who cannot live with eachother peacefully there will never be peace, and there is a certain point when the peace has to be broken or else much more damage will be done.

God may be seen as being on everybodies side, but I believe God would be a little more forgiving of what we are accomplishing then what the terrorists are accomplishing.

And what we are doing is protecting our people, which is much more fundamental then what God wills us to do at this point in time.

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#2754975 - 06/01/04 09:59 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I am realizing that today, we are preventing exactly what has happened in the past. With the rise in terror happening, and some very nasty leaders that were and are in power today, we need to start to stop them before it grows into something great, such as WWI and WWII.

Who is rising to power that is a threat to the world like Imperial Japan and the Third Reich? What country has invaded another? Who decides who is a threat?

Quote:

This starts by stopping the crucial steps such as possible weapons development, funding of terrorism, and the militia uprising of cult beliefs based on one superior Muslim race.

US is a world leader in weapons development. Are you calling for the end to this?

Funding of terrorism? What about Saudi Arabia and its leaders? Will go against Bush Inc. and take a stand against them?

Militia uprising? Hmmm so do you support the taking away of guns of these people who are defending their hometowns from an invading force? Who are you to dictate?

Quote:

If it wasnt for all the action we were doing today, that insures a possible World War in the near future, and by stopping it now we prevent it from ever happening.

So the solution to preventing war is launching an all-out unprovoked war based on forged documents and lies and hype? Yeah, that makes sense...

Quote:

Except for the right to bear arms, right?

Quote:

If no action was taken now, what about in the future?

Was the US threatened by Iraq? What on earth does Iraq have to do with terrorism?

Quote:

Who would you be blaming for the future mass wars and battles that would be going on years from now.

...those who start unprovoked wars...?

Quote:

Stop complaining over the current problems and casulties, they will always be there, but are much less then a great scale war that is now almost an impossibility.

you're right - we should all stop complaining about our heightened insecurity, our dead family members, our wasted tax dollars, our dishonest "representatives," and just shut up.

InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

Re: Not reapeting our mistakes [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #2755070 - 06/01/04 10:38 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

thanks to bush the US is becomeing the next nazi germany, i have links on my site with info to back it up. here is a direct link to the page [url]http://tcotu.net/Bushlinks.htm[/url ]

OfflineRedo
CTA

Re: Not reapeting our mistakes [Re: Vvellum]
    #2755106 - 06/01/04 10:48 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Terrorism is rising up from the underground, Saddam had terrorist camps just south of Baghdad and no evidence of the quantities of WMD's that he had being destroyed. And on top of that, he would not talk to us. The US's WMD's development is a long time past, and now its just the process of maintaining our weapons.

Saudi is on our side, or so it seems. They are not taking a blatent stand for terrorism, and their situation is so bleek because they have waited so long terrorists are rampid and have alot of power in the police. This would have gotten alot worse if we didnt bring it to the international scene so severly.

What lies and hype are you talking about? All ive heard is consipiricies about Bush knowing about 9-11 and that we knew there were no WMD's. Both of those are lies, so the other side is making up lies.

Who are you talking about bearing arms? I want better laws for arms here, but over in hte middle east guns are very easy to own.

Iraq had terrorist training camps, money, and WMD's we cant find now, I wonder where they went.

The war has been provoked since the cease fire in the first Bush's era. We should have finished the job 12 years ago.

We heigtened security, some family members will die for freedom, sorry. Tax dollars are needed for freedom, sorry. And every representitive is dishonest at times, and I dont like you telling me to shut up...

We are not in the buisness of taking away peoples arms, unless in severe sitations such as fallujah. We have asked for the militant uprising against the US to hand over our weapons for a peaceful end, and they didnt really give us much back. A militia is a group to serve the state without official state training. So any militia plotting against the government is an illegal militia.

OfflineRedo
CTA

Re: Not reapeting our mistakes [Re: AhronZombi]
    #2755112 - 06/01/04 10:48 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

And we are not the Next Nazi Germany, that is the most ridiculus thing ive heard in a long time.

InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

#2755196 - 06/01/04 11:07 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

thats exactly what germany would have said in the begining of hitlers career. he rose to power following almost the exact same path as bush read the info i provided, dont be close minded just because its radical. if i could go back in time and tell germany hitler would end up like he did i would get the exact same response

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#2755215 - 06/01/04 11:10 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Saddam had terrorist camps just south of Baghdad and no evidence of the quantities of WMD's that he had being destroyed.

Where? references please.

Quote:

And on top of that, he would not talk to us.

Did Bush ever try diplomacy with Iraq? Didnt Iraq let the inspectors roam freely?

Quote:

What lies and hype are you talking about? All ive heard is consipiricies about Bush knowing about 9-11 and that we knew there were no WMD's. Both of those are lies, so the other side is making up lies.

look into the pre-war "intelliegence" that was proven to be a fraud.

Quote:

Who are you talking about bearing arms? I want better laws for arms here, but over in hte middle east guns are very easy to own.

you said: Your 'violated' rights that have been complained about can take a hold off until we know that we are safe from future battles on a much larger scale then ever faught before.

You also complain about the 2nd amendment being curtailed by gun control - which is it? do you support the Bill of Rights or dont you? How come freedom of speech can be surpressed, but the right to bear arms can never be touched?

Quote:

Iraq had terrorist training camps, money, and WMD's we cant find now, I wonder where they went.

And where is your proof? References please.

Quote:

The war has been provoked since the cease fire in the first Bush's era. We should have finished the job 12 years ago.

When did Iraq attack the US or invade another nation between 1991 and 2003?

Quote:

We heigtened security, some family members will die for freedom, sorry.

Go sign up for the Marines, if you are sincere about your convictions. Go do it - I fucking dare you.

Quote:

And every representitive is dishonest at times, and I dont like you telling me to shut up...

Your comprehension is quite low, I see. I never told you to shut up.

Quote:

We are not in the buisness of taking away peoples arms, unless in severe sitations such as fallujah. We have asked for the militant uprising against the US to hand over our weapons for a peaceful end, and they didnt really give us much back. A militia is a group to serve the state without official state training. So any militia plotting against the government is an illegal militia.

The fighters in Iraq are merely protecting their hometowns from an alien, invading force as well as grasping for political power. The so-called "goverment" you refer to is, in their eyes, illegitimate.

InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

Re: Not reapeting our mistakes [Re: AhronZombi]
    #2755216 - 06/01/04 11:10 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

o yeah, and remember hitlers secrete police, bush has the same they are called the usss the secrte service. when i started my website with info about bushes nazi conections they payed me a visit, and have yet to leave me alone. i have learned not to fear them, the worst they could do is kill me and they people would pay attention to the info i have provided. wake up people nazi rule will crush this great country we love so much

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
    #2755299 - 06/01/04 11:29 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Please,excuse me if I've repeated what others have stated,because I didn't read the whole thread.

First of all,Iraq is very secular for a Muslim nation. People like Bin Laden despised Hussein probably just as much as our president does.

Secondly,comparing Iraq to Nazi Germany is retarded. Germany had been a superpower before then and they arguebly led the world in scientific research at the time.The Nazi's also had a clear goal set (ie ethnic cleansing) and the means to go about doing it.

Also: this is somewhat unrelated to the topic,but contrary to popular belief we didn't stand by and do nothing when the riech came to power. We were secrectly sending the allies money and weapons months before Hitler even invaded Poland.

You get the award for the worst analogy I've heard all week.

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

Edited by monoamine (06/01/04 11:31 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies