Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineNoodlze
Stranger
Uncomfortable experience.
    #27507752 - 10/17/21 10:20 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Had a bad experience on liberty caps last night. The only way i can describe it is i felt like i was being poisoned. I would have a weird buzzing sensation in my brain. It was like my brain was being electrocuted. I was not sick, but did feel slightly nausea which i would expect anyway. I did have waves of clarity, and a nice feeling, but then it would come on me again. Those enjoyable waves that wash over the body just wasn't there.

This is my 5th time using them, and cant understand the difference in reaction to it. I understand that im basically consuming a toxin, and my body will try to reject it.

I feel burnt out this morning.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblewolfman42
Truth Lover

Re: Uncomfortable experience. [Re: Noodlze]
    #27507946 - 10/17/21 12:56 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

This would be on the edge of a breakthrough dose. Ive had trips like this.

On the other side of that intense head buzzing is euphoria beyond compare but it is a challenging chasm to cross.

Many times I have turned back at that point. One could call it the point of no return.

Edited by wolfman42 (10/17/21 12:59 PM)

OfflineNoodlze
Stranger
Re: Uncomfortable experience. [Re: wolfman42]
    #27508034 - 10/17/21 02:20 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

wolfman42 said:

On the other side of that intense head buzzing is euphoria beyond compare but it is a challenging chasm to cross.

Yeah ive read of others accounts of trying to push that feeling away, and i think that was partly it. I did on several occasions just relax into it...or try to at least.

I always assumed the trip would be euphoric, and can put up with feelings of nausea, visuals, but this felt different.

Invisiblewolfman42
Truth Lover

#27508348 - 10/17/21 07:06 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

My experience is that the intense vibrations were a precursor to the breakthrough. During my level 5 experience those vibrations were more intense than I have ever felt them. It felt like my head was about to explode.

Then suddenly I stopped feeling them, I stopped feeling my body entirely. It wasn’t that my body felt numb or limp, it was that I didnt feel my body at all.

That is when the trip really began.

It is for many a very uncomfortable experience on the way up to peak on big trips.

Pushing it away does work up to a point. It is often compared to a poison because of how powerful and intoxicating it can feel when coming on.

There is a dose that will take you to the other side regardless of how hard you push. Giving into it at that point is the best thing you can do. Put your complete faith in it. It wants a good trip for you. Always. But the body load will be extremely intense on trips like that and the things happening around you will be beyond explanation. It all eventually gives way to the most intense feelings of euphoria and bliss one has experienced in life.

Bad trips are mostly about people fighting or being afraid of it. Although mild trips or mildly bad trips were still fun and I learned from them. I learned from all of them.

Always nice to have a trusted friend around for large doses.

Edited by wolfman42 (10/17/21 11:34 PM)

OfflineAzDesertGirl
Stranger
Female User Gallery
Loc: BFE Flag
    #27508367 - 10/17/21 07:32 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Noodlze said: I would have a weird buzzing sensation in my brain. It was like my brain was being electrocuted.

Was it like a zap? Or jolt? I’ve had that happen before, and I was only on 1 gram at the time but they were strong enough to give me closed eyes visuals.

OfflineNoodlze
Stranger
Re: Uncomfortable experience. [Re: AzDesertGirl]
    #27508902 - 10/18/21 10:27 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Bad trips are mostly about people fighting or being afraid of it. Although mild trips or mildly bad trips were still fun and I learned from them. I learned from all of them.

Even though i told myself before hand, and during this was part of the trip, and there was nothing wrong with me it wasn't enough. My mental strength has to be weak to the point i thought id consumed something poisonous or that my shrooms were contaminated with something. I think once you start thinking something is wrong other than the effects of the mushroom on your body, and mind it gets amplified, and theres no going back? I was in affect panicking, and tripping the same time. The difference was im prone to panic anyways so im not sure of the positives to it.

Quote:

Was it like a zap? Or jolt? I’ve had that happen before, and I was only on 1 gram at the time but they were strong enough to give me closed eyes visuals.

Yeah like a jolt/ buzz sensation on my brain. My body was unaffected. I had wavy visuals, and sparkling lights with my eyes closed. 30 dried libs. Not sure what that amounts to gram wise.

I also had a vision with my eyes closed of an old man wearing what looked like a cowboy hat. One half of his face was made of wood. I also had a vision of a pale cloaked figure. It looked like it was some sort of alien being it had no hair, and i felt it was intelligent. It glowed a faint blue colour. 

Edited by Noodlze (10/18/21 10:33 AM)

Invisiblewolfman42
Truth Lover

#27509103 - 10/18/21 02:26 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Noodlze said:

Even though i told myself before hand, and during this was part of the trip, and there was nothing wrong with me it wasn't enough. My mental strength has to be weak to the point i thought id consumed something poisonous or that my shrooms were contaminated with something. I think once you start thinking something is wrong other than the effects of the mushroom on your body, and mind it gets amplified, and theres no going back? I was in affect panicking, and tripping the same time. The difference was im prone to panic anyways so im not sure of the positives to it.

Yes, the reassuring voice goes away. This is surprising because this is usually the sense of self that we take for granted. That little voice that tells us everything is going to be ok is gone on heavier trips.

You did not pass the point of no return. You did come back to reality because your dose wasn't high enough to force you off the cliff.

If you had passed the point of no return you would know. You would have come back feeling reborn. It would have been the experience of a lifetime. Big trips like this will make the idea of sitting in a dark room closing your eyes seem silly. You will be completely immersed in an alternate reality if you have passed the point of no return, eyes wide open in a room full of light. It won't matter. You will be in another galaxy far far away.

You are not alone. Most would panic in that situation. Even for experienced trippers it can be very uncomfortable on the way up to peak.

Offlinejdawg333
Stranger
    #27510126 - 10/19/21 11:47 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

The 'I got poisoned response' isn't a matter of mental weakness. I think you are just quickly scaling back into a less rational being because you are so messed up on the psychedelic drug. Sometimes I would get full moving-in-reverse to the moment where I ate the mushroom thinking that it has caused me to die. Like lucid dreaming, you are not exactly in control of when you lose control/gain control of the experience. You do look for signals that you are getting out there though so that you know how to calm yourself- lucid dreaming signals are often like things not behaving correctly or very out of place stuff, like missing fingers or light switches not working, while psychedelic signals are the kind of delusions you mention and feelings of dying. You can't control these thoughts, but you can realize that you're having them and that odds are you are tripping very hard and not in fact dying. 'turn off your mind relax and float downstream' etc

Offlinedarkcreature
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #27511112 - 10/20/21 08:35 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

wolfman42 said:

Yes, the reassuring voice goes away. This is surprising because this is usually the sense of self that we take for granted. That little voice that tells us everything is going to be ok is gone on heavier trips.

This is so interesting, so are you saying that the "little voice" is just another trick of the ego?

And if the little voice is gone, does it mean fear is also gone? Or there is some ego left still ? I remember you were saying that as soon as ego dissolves, fear stops too, yes?

Invisiblewolfman42
Truth Lover

Re: Uncomfortable experience. [Re: darkcreature]
    #27511182 - 10/20/21 09:55 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

darkcreature said:
Quote:

wolfman42 said:

This is so interesting, so are you saying that the "little voice" is just another trick of the ego?

And if the little voice is gone, does it mean fear is also gone? Or there is some ego left still ? I remember you were saying that as soon as ego dissolves, fear stops too, yes?

Yes. The ego is exposed by the experience. It is revealed to be not really who you are. A deception as you've stated.

Yes once the ego is effectively subdued all fear and anxiety will give way to pure bliss because that is what you are really made of underneath all layers. Ego is a very powerful illusion. It is necessary for the body to function in the world. The body and ego being part of the world and not part of us. It serves as an intermediary between your desires and the desires of the body.

Very important to set the right intentions with love and an open mind going in. Humility and reverence are important. Some beautiful and loving beings are already onto you and have been following you around for a long time. You will recognize them in time. Also loved ones who have passed on. Or other great spirit entities full of wisdom and teachings. 

It reflects what you put into it. If you want a light show that is what you will get. If you want meaning that is what you will get. Recreational and casual usage will never give one a deep experience unless that is their true intention underneath. It knows. It is a mirror.

Edited by wolfman42 (10/20/21 10:14 AM)

OfflineKahuna_Mei
Student of lives

Loc: Commiefornia
    #27513461 - 10/22/21 10:50 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

I felt this in my heart man, well said!

--------------------
-Kahuna_Mei

Have a good ride!:mushroom2:

Invisiblewolfman42
Truth Lover

Re: Uncomfortable experience. [Re: Kahuna_Mei]
    #27516288 - 10/24/21 01:02 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Kahuna_Mei said:

I will thank God for that. It is the heart in which we all really live. The truth can be felt. The mind is the one who thinks it owns the truth but it all resides in the heart.

May there be many blessings to you on your journey.

Edited by wolfman42 (10/24/21 01:05 PM)

OfflineKahuna_Mei
Student of lives

Loc: Commiefornia
    #27517014 - 10/25/21 02:17 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

wolfman42 said:
Quote:

Kahuna_Mei said:

I will thank God for that. It is the heart in which we all really live. The truth can be felt. The mind is the one who thinks it owns the truth but it all resides in the heart.

May there be many blessings to you on your journey.

Indeed. Truth vibes higher and feels different than the false does.

--------------------
-Kahuna_Mei

Have a good ride!:mushroom2:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag