Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleslither
addict
Re: Concerning Hippies Neglect tek [Re: tom]
    #271456 - 03/16/01 08:25 PM (23 years, 8 days ago)

I have nothing agains hippie3, I've read lots of his old posts, and as far as I'm concerned, he's helped this site more than most people, whether it's by posting long lost teks or just helping newbies by answering every single question no matter how simple or dumb it was. But I did think it was really funny that he couldn't take a joke, I didn't try to flame him, just asked a reasonable question under RC's name. I still think it's funny, and the fact that he banned me instantly just made me wonder(but care little) who he and RC really were.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBongboy420
Loc: Oregon
Re: Concerning Hippies Neglect tek
    #271826 - 03/14/01 05:02 PM (23 years, 10 days ago)

Thanks, but that link didn't work for me. Could you repost it?

Invisibleslither
addict
Re: Concerning Hippies Neglect tek [Re: Bongboy420]
    #271837 - 03/14/01 05:13 PM (23 years, 10 days ago)

I haven't figured out how to post links at this new site yet, just cut/copy it and paste it in the window at top of your browser.

OfflineMind Mage
    #271866 - 03/14/01 05:57 PM (23 years, 10 days ago)

[url]http://mycotopia.yage.net[url] The : was missing, this link should work.

--------------------
. . . . . . . . . . . .

Offlineemetheus
enthusiast
    #272936 - 03/16/01 06:18 AM (23 years, 8 days ago)

hippie's site is NOT devoted to any 1 tek.
there are posts on agar, whole grain, bulk, etc. as well as invitro.
and invitro is a giant step forward in cultivation because it gives the ability to grow shrooms to everyone who can hide a few jars, not just loser loners who can convert their whole house into grow lab.

and slither got banned because he came as 'realtycheck', playing stupid
hippie has no patience for stupidity.

Visit http://mycotopia.yage.net

--------------------

OfflineKast
old hand
Re: Concerning Hippies Neglect tek [Re: emetheus]
    #273059 - 03/16/01 11:34 AM (23 years, 8 days ago)

I have nothing against hippie, and in some ways I like him. But to call mushroom cultivators "losers" on a board for mushroom cultivation is not such a bright idea. If you're one of hippie's crones, then please, say what you like but leave the "stupidity" elsewhere. I've been extremely impressed with the fact that people like yourself haven't showed up in a few weeks. And I was actually getting hopeful that ignorance such as yours would be all but gone.

We are each entitled to our opinions, but you, nor I, am entitled to call another a "loser" because of them.

Edited by Kast on 03/16/01 01:35 PM.

Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Nope
    #273276 - 03/16/01 04:55 PM (23 years, 8 days ago)

Hey I do the invitro tek as slither said. It is a rap dance that is similar to "The Eddie Bauer Dance." As Yella Boy (a rapper in the late cash money records group UNLV) once said "I wonder if Harriet Tubman had had the chance... would she have learned to do the Eddie Bauer dance?" Well I am sure she would have learned. The neglect tek is very similar but you just skip a step everyonce in a while and grab some girls ass or breasts in the pause. Just imagine me this huge fat guy doing "The neglect tek." Really the pic on the left does not show the full magnitede of me. It is too small if you all could download it somehow you could see how cool my super glasses really are and how fucked up I really look. I laughed for about 10 minutes yesterday w/ a friend looking at the big version of the pic. There are so many things to notice. Like the huge gap in my front teethe, my super dorky haircut w/ some gray hairs and the expression on my face.

But theoreticly speaking if you meant the Hip version not the rap dance version you are getting good sized fruits. Don't let them turn black and blue. They are big enough. They might not look like much but regular mushrooms are 10% mycelial mass and 90% water. Invitro shrooms are 85% water and 15% mycelial mass that is 50% greater than regular mushrooms. You should yield around a dried quarter from each cake. I would dunk after the second flush. And after the second flush the cake is usualy shrunken enough that the mushrooms don't touch the sides anymore. You should really try to get the big picture of me and stare at it while your high... you'll laugh your ass off.

"Ha ha" -- Nelson

"Never trade or buy from DXMHEAD420... he ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

--------------------
"It must be your stamps girl... cause it aint your face" -- Juvenile

"Only in America does someone order a cheese burger, large fries, and a diet Coke" -- ?

"DXMHEAD420 ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

Offlineemetheus
enthusiast
Re: Concerning Hippies Neglect tek [Re: Kast]
    #273567 - 03/17/01 07:34 AM (23 years, 7 days ago)

don't take it personal, didn't say you, or even all growers, were 'losers', just that someone who converted over their house to grow shrooms, having no life, etc., were.
besides, if you don't want those kinds of comments, then perhaps you should refrain from making remarks about invitro being a step backwards in cultivation.
those kinds of remarks are matters of opinion which are sure to spark controvery, so you share the blame with me.

--------------------

Offlineemetheus
enthusiast
Re: Concerning Hippies Neglect tek [Re: slither]
    #273569 - 03/17/01 07:39 AM (23 years, 7 days ago)

problem was, only YOU were amused by your 'joke'.
hippie was not.
those kind of jokes are like joking with yer girlfriend about her being fat.
funny or not, they aren't likely to be well rec'd.

--------------------

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Loc: USA
Post deleted by users_request [Re: emetheus]
    #273581 - 03/17/01 08:07 AM (23 years, 7 days ago)

Offlineemetheus
enthusiast
Re: Concerning Hippies Neglect tek [Re: McMan]
    #273582 - 03/17/01 08:12 AM (23 years, 7 days ago)

lol
like you didn't take it too seriously when you wrote your post about how hippie's tek threatened the whole shroom community, like you weren't serious when you flamed him and the tek at every turn.
you just wish hip didn't take his work seriously, then it would be easier to supress him, but he set up a website and it's growing nicely and people come to talk about teks without getting harrassed by others for growing differently.

--------------------

Invisibleslither
addict
    #273661 - 03/17/01 12:13 PM (23 years, 7 days ago)

Well why don't you go to hippies growing website if you care so much, I don't think many of the people on the website care about invitro or hippies website. I'm glad he's got a website not that he's stuck on this invitro kick, now I don't have to hear about it, and if I want to, I'll go there.

And plenty of people thought that it was very funny that Hippie couldn't take a joke, it just made him look bad how he welcomed his 15th visitor just because of their name.

OfflineWhereAbouts
enthusiast
Loc: WhereAbouts
    #273706 - 03/17/01 01:31 PM (23 years, 7 days ago)

yo hip, i think that devoting alot of your time to this is good. why not? mushroom cultivation can become a very interesting hobby with lots to learn and do along the way. i mean, hell, why not go all out, if you have the knowledge wouldnt you rather produce large flushes so you can share your results with many of your friends and close ones. alot easier then having all of them grow invitero. to clear things up, by "share" i didnt mean sell in case you were gonna go there with it.

from the mouth of raol duke: "if anything's worth doing, its worth doing right."

"One toke you poor fool...wait til you see those god damned bats."

--------------------
"One toke you poor fool...wait til you see those god damned bats."

OfflineKast
old hand
    #274431 - 03/19/01 12:24 AM (23 years, 6 days ago)

You know, emetheus, it's funny. You/Hippie/PF are always accusing others of persecuting the cake style and anyone who uses it. You/Hippie/PF are always talking about how everyone's trying to "supress him". That is all made up in your head. In fact, in my opinion, it's pure projection. YOU are the ones being the persecutors, and you're the ones starting the arguments. Maybe there are a few who say negative things about the cake style or whatever, but people can say whatever the hell they want to.

You remind me of the type of people that just LOOK for a battle to fight. And if there isn't one, you create one.

If someone says: "You should case, it'll yield better, and it's easy too!" -- YOU HEAR: "Don't use CAKES! Fuck HIPPIE! Fuck PF! Their method SUCKS! Cakes are for losers and only cool people case!"

I think you, my friend, as opposed to those who convert their homes for cultivating, need to get a life.

Offlineemetheus
enthusiast
    #274507 - 03/19/01 07:02 AM (23 years, 5 days ago)

you say i'm imagining things, projecting,
but here are you own words to clearly show your hostility is very real, not imagined at all.
kast
(old hand)
03/16/01 01:45 PM
Re: new to this who do i trust? [re: ar393]
It's obvious that whoever emetheus is, he's not here to talk about mushroom cultivation. He's here to recruit and promote for the Fourth Reich, the PF/Hippie method of growing. Their methods, are of course, the Aryan methods and everything else should be eliminated. If you don't grow in vitro, you should be put to the gas chamber. They will burn all other growing guides and mounds of amassed information.
===========================
pretty pathetic attempt to defame, distort and incite for someone who claims i'm the hostile one.
and i don't even care what you think.
consider that for a while, friend.

--------------------

OfflineKast
old hand
    #274902 - 03/19/01 08:05 PM (23 years, 5 days ago)

heh. You're so smart; And you're so slick? How do I combat with someone of your caliber? If you would quit opening your mouth without thinking about what you're saying I wouldn't post something like that.

Go ahead. Be quiet once and SEE what I say about PF, Hippie, neglect tek, WHATEVER. I never talk shit about anything. I hold PF in the highest regard. I think Hippie is a mycologically brilliant in his own right. I think the neglect tek is stupid, and I'm entitled to my opinion; The SAME as you, no less, no more.

And if you'd quit imagining a war that does not exist, you'd see that many people on here have the same attitude as myself.

Offlineemetheus
enthusiast
    #275150 - 03/20/01 06:43 AM (23 years, 4 days ago)

teks aren't stupid,
just people are.
and i understand you just fine.
it's a pity that you don't understand me.
but here's a hint.
telling me to shut up and/or go away is futile.
and as to my 'popularity' issues....
bet i got more folks coming to my website to talk to me about my teks than you do.
oh.
that's right.
you don't have a tek to talk about,
or a site to talk on.
guess you showed me.
l8r

--------------------

Offline3DSHROOM
loon
Male

#275156 - 03/20/01 06:53 AM (23 years, 4 days ago)

Your such a dick Hippie/emetheus. Why do you always try and start shit around here? Why do you make up so many accounts? Oh yeah..because your a troll in your own special way.

"bet i got more folks coming to my website to talk to me about my teks than you do. "
Your sooo cool, you have a website.

---------------------------
....LEGALIZE....
See some shroom pics.

--------------------
Your friendly neighborhood loon

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract