Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinevinny_vega
Stranger
 User Gallery
homemade party pill recommendations
    #27503603 - 10/13/21 08:12 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Greeting shroomery members,

I'm in the process of making a semi-natural pill for party purposes. In my younger days, I used to do a lot of amphetamines and cocaine, and the damage was felt for many years. I want to go and have fun at the club but not at the cost of comedowns from hell.

About 15 years ago, I was in Amsterdam and bought pills named "krypotnite," marketed as legal ecstasy.

My experience was really positive, and I had a blast, but I was 18, so I was easy to satisfy.

I recently did some online searching and found the brand.

the main ingredient in the blend is

Griffonia seed - natural source for htp-5
Ololiuqui - contain LSA
caffeine

So I got some Griffonia seeds and have been playing around with them. There are noticeable changes to my perception while taking them.

I'm thinking of mixing Griffonia seeds with 1/4 or 1/2 tabs of LSD ( to replace the LSA) and caffeine.

Does anyone have any experience with stimulating planets for party purposes? any recommendations will be much appreciated :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCreonAntigone
Stranger

Re: homemade party pill recommendations [Re: vinny_vega] * 1
    #27503615 - 10/13/21 08:23 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Do not do this! This would be a terrible thing to do!

First off LSD is a serotinergic psychedelic. You do not want to take 5-HTP as that increases the risk of a bad reaction, including fatal ones. If you are to take LSD, take a serious dose and take nothing else. Truly experience LSD. Do not take these dangerous and unneccesary combinations. Why are you taking potentially dangerous medicines over having more LSD which we know is not physically dangerous?

And caffeine always increases the risk of a bad reaction, it raises your heart rate. You can combine with psychs but only with tolerance to both. It is not a good thing to potentate a trip. Caffeine raises the heart-rate so it can seriously increase the danger of the comeup - bodyload as well as the risk of physical reactions. I seriously advice against the combo in most cases.

My suggestion is you take 1/4th tab of LSD. Then wait and take 1/2 tab of LSD. Then wait and take a tab of LSD. That is how you potentate LSD, by taking a dose that is larger than you did last time.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: homemade party pill recommendations [Re: vinny_vega]
    #27503684 - 10/13/21 09:52 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, if you have LSD don't mix it with caffeine or those seeds. A ,little weed on the comedown maybe. LSD is plenty to have a good time at a club, social gathering, camping, with friends or alone at home. I still have some "B3" pills I got many years ago from SI. I still don't know the mix but I do know it's some RC's.

Quick search and I found it, or maybe it's it. I bought them in maybe 2012ish and now I found B3 powder -  3-FPM, N-Methyl and 2-AI
I don't know how much of each chem. The pills are pretty large too.

--------------------

Edited by tyrannicalrex (10/13/21 10:00 PM)

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: homemade party pill recommendations [Re: vinny_vega]
    #27505068 - 10/15/21 04:56 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Every good drug has a comedown. If you want to feel that good you have to pay the price. Combining random stuff like that isn't a good idea. There are no free rides.

OfflineTrancedOutBrah
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: homemade party pill recommendations [Re: nooneman]
    #27506353 - 10/16/21 08:04 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

nooneman said:
Every good drug has a comedown. If you want to feel that good you have to pay the price. Combining random stuff like that isn't a good idea. There are no free rides.

I mean... marijuana doesn't really, 2cb doesn't have a comedown, GHB doesn't have a comedown... I can go on, there are good drugs out there that don't leave you feeling lke shit

--------------------
Lead by example, words mean little when your actions don't reflect what you say.

Spread kindness, love, empathy, compassion.

Learn from mistakes. Try and do better. Each day is a new day, try to make it a better one.

Coconut and Avocado is awesome for the skin.

MIND OVER MATTER

:mushroom2::lsd:

InvisibleThe Blind Ass
Bodhi
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The Primordial Mind
Re: homemade party pill recommendations [Re: TrancedOutBrah]
    #27506450 - 10/16/21 09:39 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

For every action…

--------------------
Give me Liberty caps -or- give me Death caps

OfflineMadMyc
Spores control my mind
I'm a teapot

Loc: I see a tree, maybe a pat...
Re: homemade party pill recommendations [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #27506554 - 10/16/21 11:32 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Every drug has a comedown.  A comedown doesn't have to leave you feeling like shit.  You may not be sensitized enough to distinguish these effects from sobriety depending on your drug choice and frequency.

Weed has aftereffects that can last several days. 

Ain't nothing in life for free, and sometimes you have to pay the price twice

InvisibleThe Blind Ass
Bodhi
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The Primordial Mind
Re: homemade party pill recommendations [Re: MadMyc]
    #27506590 - 10/16/21 11:55 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Equivalent exchange.

--------------------
Give me Liberty caps -or- give me Death caps

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds