Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleveggieM

Mike Tyson highlights how psychedelics actually helped to end his 'party days' * 1
    #27505885 - 10/15/21 09:24 PM (1 month, 15 days ago)

Mike Tyson highlights how psychedelics actually helped to end his 'party days'
October 15, 2021 - GiveMeSport

One of the greatest heavyweight boxers of all time, Mike Tyson, has credited his use of marijuana and magic mushrooms on his journey to finding God and giving up partying.

The boxing legend was notorious throughout his career for living an outlandish ‘party animal’ lifestyle, and it continued long into the star’s retirement.

However, Tyson was hit with a swift reality check in January 2007 when he was arrested for drunk driving, as well as possession of cocaine - and this was enough to make the former champion change his ways.

One of the greatest heavyweight boxers of all time, Mike Tyson, has credited his use of marijuana and magic mushrooms on his journey to finding God and giving up partying.

The boxing legend was notorious throughout his career for living an outlandish ‘party animal’ lifestyle, and it continued long into the star’s retirement.

However, Tyson was hit with a swift reality check in January 2007 when he was arrested for drunk driving, as well as possession of cocaine - and this was enough to make the former champion change his ways.

In a bid to turn his life around in 2016, and after some excessive weight gain, Tyson vowed to ditch the drugs and alcohol. This was around the time he had started using weed and psychedelics.

Iron Mike addressed the matter with Forbes, and said: “You see how much my life changed five years ago? I was a junkie five years ago.

The 55-year-old is now living a much happier and healthier lifestyle, so much so that he even stepped back into the ring last year for an exhibition fight with former rival Roy Jones Jr.

Tyson also commented on how the use of psychedelics helped him with his faith and beliefs, he said:

“It’s hard to really articulate it from my perspective, but psychedelics helped me assume my relationship with God.

“I don’t use it for recreation. I’m not a recreational user. This stuff is only done from a spiritual perspective.

“We go to ceremonies, you know. We have to bear witness and be humble.”

And it seems as though ‘Kid Dynamite’ still isn’t finished with the sport which he dominated for so many years, as it is rumoured he is looking to agree a deal with former three-time world heavyweight champion Lennox Lewis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblepablokabute
Hari ng Amag
 User Gallery

Loc: rural ghetto
Re: Mike Tyson highlights how psychedelics actually helped to end his 'party days' [Re: veggie]
    #27506108 - 10/16/21 02:17 AM (1 month, 15 days ago)

Will read later

--------------------

Fermented Mushrooms!!
--- https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23378638/fpart/1/vc/1

'The second seal: “All CONTAMINATED things and events are unsatisfactory.”'

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all - you live in THE HEART OF THE BEAST."

--Anonymous Guerilla, or is he..

InvisibleBarnaby
Jibberjabber
Male

Re: Mike Tyson highlights how psychedelics actually helped to end his 'party days' [Re: veggie]
    #27506522 - 10/16/21 12:52 PM (1 month, 15 days ago)

Yeah, going on tours talking about his life.  Can see why this would have an effect.  Insight.  And not beating women anymore.  We all have a lifetime and it is meant for progression and he seems to be doing so over the years.

This vid made me laugh with all respect to Iron Mike.  Beat him like Buster in Japan on Nintendo back then.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale