Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleveggieM

[SC] Police warn parents after finding heroin that resembles marijuana
    #27501290 - 10/11/21 08:31 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Heroin disguised as pot? Color me skeptical ...

Police warn parents after finding heroin that resembles marijuana
October 11, 2021 - CBS17

GREENWOOD, S.C. (WSPA) – The Greenwood Police Department is warning parents after finding heroin that resembles marijuana.

According to the Greenwood Police Facebook page, officers conducted an investigation in which a green substance was located. Police posted a photo of the drugs that were found.

Officers said the substance tested positive for heroin, but was green in color and textured which resembled marijuana at first.

The police department said it wants parents to be aware so they can better protect their children.

Police released this statement as part of their Facebook post:

"Officers conducted an investigation recently during which this green substance was located. It tested positive as heroin, but it’s so green and textured that you might mistake it for marijuana at first. Just that amount pictured is worth well over $1,000 on the street."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: [SC] Police warn parents after finding heroin that resembles marijuana [Re: veggie] * 1
    #27501299 - 10/11/21 08:37 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

They do look a little like nugs.  I would think in person someone could tell the difference, I would hope.

Anyone know the ins and outs of herrronz well enough to explain what’s going on here?

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

Offlinekanemush
Grumpy
Male User Gallery
Re: [SC] Police warn parents after finding heroin that resembles marijuana [Re: Amanita86]
    #27501316 - 10/11/21 08:58 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

that doesn't even look like weed unless maybe you do moon rocks.

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

Re: [SC] Police warn parents after finding heroin that resembles marijuana [Re: Amanita86] * 1
    #27501487 - 10/12/21 12:44 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

just another scare tactic to manipulate idiotic, out-of-touch parents into thinking their kids pot might actually be heroin.

sounds fucking dumb. not only does that shit not look like weed but it also doesnt look like heroin.

--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

Invisiblekreg
Shoebox Enthusiast+

Loc: sloosination🏳
Re: [SC] Police warn parents after finding heroin that resembles marijuana [Re: split_by_nine]
    #27501606 - 10/12/21 05:42 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

kanemush said:
that doesn't even look like weed unless maybe you do moon rocks.

Quote:

split_by_nine said:
just another scare tactic to manipulate idiotic, out-of-touch parents into thinking their kids pot might actually be heroin.

sounds fucking dumb. not only does that shit not look like weed but it also doesnt look like heroin.

they dont really have dispenseries in or near SC so most hash products move really fast without many questions, especially among younger consumers
>stupid people wou-
do stupid things.

--------------------
:shineon: Do what thou wilt x Love is the law, love under will. :shineon:

stop being an offtopic pube, the weed forum is that way!

Offlineanatomality
Nothern Counterpart
I'm a teapot

Loc: North East
Re: [SC] Police warn parents after finding heroin that resembles marijuana [Re: kreg]
    #27501618 - 10/12/21 06:24 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Looks like that purple man-eater stuff that Zombi3 was posting about in the heroin thread.
Pressed fentanyl and heroin cut.

--------------------
“The strength of a person's spirit would then be measured by how much 'truth' he could tolerate, or more precisely, to what extent he needs to have it diluted, disguised, sweetened, muted, falsified.”

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: [SC] Police warn parents after finding heroin that resembles marijuana [Re: veggie] * 3
    #27501621 - 10/12/21 06:32 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

That looks like moon rocks but its a shitty picture...and Greenwood is a tiny little po dunk down, their "test" was probably a field test, which are notoriously unreliable.

If you couldn't shoot that shit, then you couldn't sell that shit...

edit: I just noticed that it says it would be $1000 worth...if that's at all accurate I think we are seeing nugs because there is nothing to scale it by...if those were nug size chunks it would be worth WAY, WAY more than $1000.

The only way that would only be $1000 worth of heroin with LEO pricing if it were less than 10 grams....that much heroin would weigh MUCH more than a few grams, you know what wouldn't weigh much more than that? Moon rocks.

Maybe it's just a really shitty picture, and those clumps are actually really tiny, like we are looking at a corner bag(except it looks like a trash bag), and I highly doubt it was purposefully made to look like cannabis(again, would be hard to sell) and is just some kind of re-rock/scramble, and any resemblance to cannabis is a coincidence(and again, if you had it next to something for scale, I doubt you would think it was cannabis)

Either way, the "heroin made to look like weed" narrative is bullshit, classic drug war tactics straight out of the 80's. What would be the fucking point? It's not a legal state, the facade would fall apart upon inspection or touch, and if caught you know its going to get tested...

Edited by Holybullshit (10/12/21 08:09 AM)

Offlineanatomality
Nothern Counterpart
I'm a teapot

Re: [SC] Police warn parents after finding heroin that resembles marijuana [Re: Holybullshit]
    #27501646 - 10/12/21 07:06 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

I had to look up what moon rocks were, probably that's what that is... maybe with a bit of fent?

Here's the scamble I was thinking about : https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27112508#27112508

--------------------
“The strength of a person's spirit would then be measured by how much 'truth' he could tolerate, or more precisely, to what extent he needs to have it diluted, disguised, sweetened, muted, falsified.”

Edited by anatomality (10/12/21 07:07 AM)

Offlineashfiken
TotalCrazyasshole
Male User Gallery

Loc: SCranton
Re: [SC] Police warn parents after finding heroin that resembles marijuana [Re: anatomality]
    #27501690 - 10/12/21 07:59 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

That's moonrocks

--------------------
hmm...

"I'm naked and fearless... And my fear is naked."

"life isn't worth living without the threat of death"

"I got my plans in a ziploc bag, let's see how unproductive we can be"

"nobody lives their lives fully except for bull fighters"

My Trade List

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: [SC] Police warn parents after finding heroin that resembles marijuana [Re: anatomality] * 1
    #27501703 - 10/12/21 08:10 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

anatomality said:
I had to look up what moon rocks were, probably that's what that is... maybe with a bit of fent?

Here's the scamble I was thinking about : https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27112508#27112508

They said it tested positive for heroin...not fent. In practice they are one in the same nowadays, but you can bet your ass if it tested positive for fent that is what we would be reading right now.

It's hard to tell scale in that picture, but if those nugs are actually nug sized, that much heroin would weigh enough to be worth much more than $1000...police roadside tests are bullshit, especially the one for cocaine, you can test dirt or bread crumbs and get positives.

Offlineashfiken
TotalCrazyasshole
Male User Gallery

Re: [SC] Police warn parents after finding heroin that resembles marijuana [Re: Holybullshit] * 1
    #27501717 - 10/12/21 08:26 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

It did not test positive for heroin.
Cops are idiots and so is the press that supports this idiocy. That is a pile of moon rock. They prob field tested it bc it looked weird and their cheap false positive shit came off and the podunk fucks ran w it

--------------------
hmm...

My Trade List

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: [SC] Police warn parents after finding heroin that resembles marijuana [Re: ashfiken]
    #27502001 - 10/12/21 01:18 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

....a false positive a still a positive...I already referred to their cheap ass roadside test kits testing positive for anything if you read my post...and either way my point was that it didn't test positive for fent.

Edited by Holybullshit (10/12/21 03:09 PM)

Offlineashfiken
TotalCrazyasshole
Male User Gallery

Re: [SC] Police warn parents after finding heroin that resembles marijuana [Re: Holybullshit]
    #27502323 - 10/12/21 06:22 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

I would think one of the field tests you are referring to are much more simple and can prob only detect presence of opioids, so in fact, it COULD be fent(which I'm pretty positive it wasn't as you agree).
If you crush up an oxy and put it in a bag and gets field tested it would trip the "heroin" test.
Those ppl are so ass backwards they prob didn't bother to tell the difference in a real lab test and said the worst they could think of. Fent is everywhere but they aren't that smart and prob wouldn't want outright panic in the community.
Bc fent is terrible shit. If they are putting it on weed now then that would really be horrible, however again I doubt srsly that to be a real concern in this case

--------------------
hmm...

My Trade List

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: [SC] Police warn parents after finding heroin that resembles marijuana [Re: ashfiken]
    #27502468 - 10/12/21 08:39 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

No, that's not how they work. Oxycodone and heroin share a chemical backbone, fentanyl is a completely different molecule. It'd be almost like saying methamphetamine and cocaine should trigger the same test just because their both dopaminergic.

Could fentanyl trigger a false(operative word here) positive on a heroin test kit? Sure, maybe, just like dirt, or doughnut glaze, can. That's how cheap police roadside test kits are. They have a separate test for fent...and if it had set it off, you can be damn sure we would be hearing about it.

Edited by Holybullshit (10/12/21 09:06 PM)

Offlineanatomality
Nothern Counterpart
I'm a teapot

#27502738 - 10/13/21 06:04 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, I'm sure we would know about it if fent was involved, it hits the right panic buttons for the public.

This whole thread made me wanna try moonrocks. Maybe I'll try and make em one day.

--------------------

Offlineashfiken
TotalCrazyasshole
Male User Gallery

Re: [SC] Police warn parents after finding heroin that resembles marijuana [Re: anatomality]
    #27502757 - 10/13/21 06:37 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Again, I'd be impressed if they had a separate test for fent.
Interesting how you consider fent as a possible false positive for a opiate field test. When it is a similar substance. But perhaps that's correct that they can't test for opiate+fent then I guess it wouldn't be a true positive result.

SC jus reinstated the death penalty option via firing squad bc they can't afford the chems to mix up lethal injection.

They don't have fent strips, which would be the easiest field test I'd assume with any accuracy.

Either way this is fake news.

--------------------
hmm...

My Trade List

InvisibleD3_Myc
Weeb Trash
I'm a teapot

Loc: Year Zero
    #27502800 - 10/13/21 07:49 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Wouldn’t opium test positive for H? Been 20+ years since I’ve seen it but could imagine someone rolling it in a lil weed. … not that opium is very prevalent

Offlineashfiken
TotalCrazyasshole
Male User Gallery

Re: [SC] Police warn parents after finding heroin that resembles marijuana [Re: D3_Myc]
    #27503484 - 10/13/21 05:57 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

That was my thought any opiate or opiate related compound. But idk anything bout the field tests in depth except they are cheap and barely reliable.
Wouldn't you piss dirty on a simple drug screen for opiates if you had done a bump of fent? I dunno I've never gave two fucks bout getting in depth with any powerful narcotic pain relievers.
Not to say I haven't enjoyed opium the few times it's been made available to me and a pain pill now and again is nice to retain a hard on lulz

--------------------
hmm...

My Trade List

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale