Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTripleB
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Michigan
screwed up drying, left with smelly slush!
    #2749740 - 05/31/04 12:22 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

aight, well i left a couple of bags with my lizard, and i told him to TAKE THEM OUT OF THE BAG cuz they were fresh, and set them in the window sile.. well he didnt, and 5 days later, i come back, hes like I FUCKED UP YUR SHIT MAN .. so i looked at them, sure enough, all the liquid was in the baggy still, and the shrooms were sitting in a slush, i opened the bag, and it smelled like someone just fuckin DIED i the bag... i was like OMG so i threw them away ... my quesiton.. ARE THEY STILL EDIBLE? and if not, then would drying them over again make them edible?...

(fuck eating them though, u would puke so bad lol)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

Loc: In a spore
Re: screwed up drying, left with smelly slush! [Re: TripleB]
    #2749748 - 05/31/04 12:27 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Damn sorry to hear that, nah i dont think they are edible anymore. Its all good though, just grow more! Peace.

--------------------
"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
    #2749760 - 05/31/04 12:35 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I screwed up a bunch once drying them in a plastic bellows container purging them with nitrogen...it sucked but probably everyone has messed some up by drying improperly...Fan dry+Dessicant is the easiest and the best...This guy showed me some he had purchased once and they smelled funky...I told him to chunk em, He did them anyway and told me they gave him a funky shit high later...I felt sorry for him and gave him some of mine

--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Loc: Near Hilo
Trusted Cultivator
    #2749820 - 05/31/04 01:10 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Myself, I wouldn't eat em. If there slushy they have no dought a bacteria contam by now. Some bacteria contams give you the shits, some give you the deads.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineTripleB
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Michigan
    #2749998 - 05/31/04 02:36 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

that sucks, i figured they were done for lol... my god though the smell!.. it was so horid... dont let yur shrooms get that way, that is shroom abuse heh..

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag