Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineHaveABeer420
G.O.D.
Male

Loc: The Carnival of Souls
Post number 420 trip report!
    #2749189 - 05/31/04 07:40 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Well I've made to post 420 :stash:.  In celebration I will share how I spent my Saturday night/Sunday morning.  I recently experimented with cacti extraction, so my brother and I decided to see how my technique was.  He took what we estimated to be a dose and a half of powder mescaline (I was busy at the time so I had to wait).  After about two hours he said he was only feeling body load and we re-evaluated our estimate down to him only taking half a dose (I really need to work on my extraction tek).

Being disappointed that we weren't going to get a full mescaline experience, we headed back to my house where we decided to each take a hit of fractal acid.  We immediately followed that by eating a Leary nacho.  It's the same thing as a Leary biscuit, but I didn't having fucking crackers so we used chips.  After consuming some cheesy goodnes, we proceeded to each eat 2.5 grams of golden teachers.  Throw in a couple of Joints, and we were ready for the afternoon.

I started feeling sick after about a half hour so I sat down and waited for it to pass.  After it did we went ouside to sit in the grass and look around.  I started to stare into the sky (not the sun) and noticed the clouds moving in kaleidoscopic patterns.  I then focused my attention to the grass where my mind started to zoom warp speed through each individual blade of grass just traveling down through the whole yard.  I wasn't getting very many visuals at this time except when I stared at the sky (my brother informed me that he was getting intense visuals), so we went inside to smoke some more pot.

It was at this time I remembered the rest of the mescaline that I had, so I took that in hopes of kicking in some visuals.  We went back outside where I did some more cloud staring.  After another hour I could feel new waves coming over me from the mescaline, so we went inside to smoke more pot.  It was only at this point where I actually got any significant visual distorion.  As I walked through the house to sit down in a recliner my body started feeling very heavy and as soon as I sat down I noticed the room starting to stretch and it felt like I was being pulled with it.

After a couple more hours of sitting in the yard drinking mucho cervezas.  We decide to drink some absinthe.  Many people complain about the taste, but I happen to have a sick fetish for it.  My brother choked his down and I leisurely drank mine.  I then started to feel very warm and almost energized.  I tried to come in and post but my body wasn't reponding to my mind, and I couldn't type.  After the visuals wore off I started getting the urge to smoke so I had a couple of cigs (I'm a non-smoker), and we then finished off the rest of the case of beer and took a lot of bong hits. 

We started consuming our buffet at about 4:00 P.M.  I finally passed out about 2:00 in the morning, I don't know when my brother fell asleep, but I don't think it was long after me.  One of the best thing was I didn't feel all wore down and mentally drained on Sunday.  I would have to say I had a strong level 4 trip,  My brother said his was low level 5.  :smirk:

--------------------
I don't charge by the inch I charge by the foot, think I'm lying bitch here take a look...100% U.S.D.A grade A beef, heres my card call me.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblematts
matts

Re: Post number 420 trip report! [Re: HaveABeer420]
    #2749335 - 05/31/04 09:55 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...
 Arcade Champion: Tontie

Loc: Bolinas, California
Re: Post number 420 trip report! [Re: HaveABeer420]
    #2750943 - 05/31/04 10:29 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

hooah!

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience