Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefilth
Stranger
Questions about shrooms.
    #2749086 - 05/31/04 03:24 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Hey, ive never done shrooms before. What is like when your on them? Shrooms aren't really a big thing in my city very few have heard about them and i know people who grow em. I've also been reading on growing them to. But what is the high like when your on shrooms because i wanna try them and i need to know what to expect

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineempath
I feel you

Loc: Seattle
Re: Questions about shrooms. [Re: filth]
    #2749096 - 05/31/04 03:33 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

wrong forum. this is only about cultivation. few forums down

--------------------
"It tastes like burning"-Ralph Wiggum

Invisiblematts
matts

Re: Questions about shrooms. [Re: empath]
    #2749137 - 05/31/04 04:10 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

OfflineEuphoria
watch theweatherchange...

Re: Questions about shrooms. [Re: matts]
    #2749599 - 05/31/04 10:40 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

As others have said numerous times before in respect to describing a trip....eat 4 grams and see for yourself :P

OfflineK20A2
Male
    #2749747 - 05/31/04 12:24 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Read some of the trip reports on the site. They will give you an "idea" of what is to come. There is really no way to describe it though, you have to just see it for yourself.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #2749752 - 05/31/04 12:28 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

just eat and enjoy

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #2749753 - 05/31/04 12:30 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

keep relaxed, don't figh it, "go wiuth the flow", smoke some pot, take a low dose your first time

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Anonymous

Re: Questions about shrooms. [Re: gdman]
    #2749834 - 05/31/04 01:20 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

It's an unbelievable journey, especially at higher doses. But eat around 2 grams your 1st time and smoke weed. The 1st 30 minutes it kicks in I feel realllllly high and relaxed, and then after that I just trip and go on a journey for 2-5 hours (depends on how much I eat) and then I feel reallllly good afterwards.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Questions about shrooms. [Re: gdman]
    #2749993 - 05/31/04 02:33 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

gdman420,

That is a most excellent piece of art you have there in your post.

Did you create that and if so was it Bryce 3D, or what?

mjshroomer. I love the conception you have emposed into the image.

mj

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
    #2752933 - 06/01/04 12:06 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Its very hard to describe.  The experience shines a light on matters of the universe, your self and things that matter to you in the clearest way.  In a way, you seem to "understand" for the first time in your life.  The experience can teach you things, nudge you into a direction of self improvement, inlightenment etc.
Its a very spiritual feeling.  When you're around nature you can feel yourself in touch with everything around on a stronger level.
This is the true experience of mushrooms... but these are only words, and nobody can really explain it to you in a way that would justify the experience.

Physical experiences and such:
You can get bodyload during the beginning, sort of like being drunk, but just more bizar, arms and legs may feel slinky-like and the ground may feel like a trampoline.  Sensory input is clearified and maximised, for instance, fruit tastes like heaven while tripping.  Your vision expands.  Visuals often appear (depending on dose), it varies from person to person.  I often see colored dots, mushrooms growing out of the ground when dark, objects which are so mathematically complicated I cant even begin to explain, and colorful neon animals like lizards which seem nothing but friendly.  The most normal visual effect is things breathing and melting and stretching slightly.  Closed eyed visuals are beyond explanation, very bizar, very funny and 100% out of this world.  You feel intense euphoria, for my sake at least its like an orgasm almost to intense to handle which flows my entire being (and when I say being I mean more than just my physical self).  Sensation of unbreakable happyness and the urge to laugh are also very common effects. 

But the true glory of the experience is the one you cant describe (which I tried at the top of this post).  Taste the magic for yourself and find out :mushroom2:

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

InvisibleChronic7
    #2752983 - 06/01/04 12:26 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

youll feel giggly and happy and talk alot if ur with friends, maybe hallucenate (i never have done, and ive taken big doses), youll just feel 100%!!!!!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract