Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinebagz
Stranger
nausea while shrooming
    #2748753 - 05/31/04 03:12 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

ok, this is my first post here but ive used this site fer some time now so i hope this is in the right place. ive been usin shrooms fer a few years now but recently ive been getting a sick to my stomech feeling fer like the first 40 mins of the trip. like i feel im gonna pass out, my neck gets hot, and the basic "im gonna die" feeling.ive read on this site and a few others and they say different things. some sources say dont eat before and some say you should eat before but the most common response is smoke a few bowls. i cant smoke weed cause of probation so are there any other ways of keeping this from happening? any tips? i really need help on this topic cause i love mushrooms and im startin to feel that mushrooms only make me sick and id hate to lose em as my little friends

any help i would greatly appreciate
thanx, bagz

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleNewfoundFreedom
Manure whore

Re: nausea while shrooming [Re: bagz]
    #2748789 - 05/31/04 03:22 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I'm in the same situation with not being able to smoke. I've found that it is better to eat on an empty stomach or if you do eat, eat light (some fruit or something). Also, how have you been going about eating them? Might try putting them in a blender with OJ and making a smoothie as it'll be easier for your stomach to digest the smaller pieces, I've found this seems to help me. Not sure if it's placebo or if it actually does indeed help.

Offlinecherokee
tennis shoes
Male User Gallery

Loc: Nationwide Flag
    #2749626 - 05/31/04 12:54 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I find that putting some ground ginger in a capsule or two before I take my mushrooms reduces nausea.

You said that this has only happened recently...Have you been taking much larger doses recently? Nausea is only a problem for me at 4+ grams.

OfflineSlackerKM
Unusual suspect

Re: nausea while shrooming [Re: cherokee]
    #2749722 - 05/31/04 02:06 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I've heard that it helps to grind the shooms up and brew them into a tea, so that you drink the water with the drug in it instead of consuming the mushrooms directly. Nausea is a big problem for me, so I'm trying this next time. With some lemon juice and sugar the stuff might actually be good  :thumbup:

OfflineK20A2
Male
    #2749739 - 05/31/04 02:20 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

My first two times I tried to eat mushrooms didnt turn out so well.I ate them buy just chewing them up and swallowing. My stomach did not agree at all. So for my third time (last night) I put them in a blender with OJ and drank it down. No problems at all. I had a great time.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #2749755 - 05/31/04 02:32 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

make tea? just sit still, the feeling will pass, I don't gte very nausous, but they do produce some gas.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience