Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineHocusPocus11
Stranger

The 8th Dimensions and The Akashic Records * 1
    #27469179 - 09/15/21 12:12 PM (2 months, 11 days ago)

A detailed record of my first Psilocybin Experience

Strain: Golden Teachers
Source: Home Grown
Dose: 3g
Method: Lemon Tek

Yesterday I took mushrooms for the first time, and I'm recording this so that I have something to return to in a few months. Yesterday was September 11th, 2021, and I took these mushrooms that were very fresh and potent. I took only three grams. The way I took it was using the Lemon Tek method. You can search that up to know what it's all about. For the two days leading up to it, I was living off fresh smoothies, so I wanted to go into it clean and not full of junk. I flushed out my body and made sure it was a clean area for the mushrooms. I wanted to do mushrooms in the first place to further my spiritual journey and discover more, which is why I tried my very best to respect them by allowing them into a body in its most optimal state. I wanted it to take control and show me what I was meant to know. This made it easy for me to surrender to the experience. I found that it was the best way to go about it for me, at least personally. I had friends around me, one of whom I had explicitly nominated as my sitter, she was with me throughout the whole Trip. We sat outside, and at 4 pm, I decided to take the mushrooms.

I had downloaded this app called Trip, which is meant to assist you with the Trip and help you keep track of your experience. Usually, if you know anything about mushrooms, it takes 40 to 60 minutes for the effects to kick in; however, the lemon Tek method takes 30 to 40 minutes. Here is where it gets interesting. I took the mushrooms, and I started my Trip on this app. It began asking me questions which is the initial part of setting up the Trip. It asked things like how many grams are you taking, what are you feeling right now, basically control questions. In no time, I accidentally clicked the "end trip" button.

I felt weird, and I didn't know what was going on. I didn't expect it to be the mushroom and just thought, okay, what's happening, my mind just got foggy. In the moment I thought damn, I accidentally click end trip however in hindsight I'm so glad I did because I had an exact timestamp showing what time I took it to when it kicked in. I don't know how this happened; it took 7 minutes for these mushrooms to kick in. I looked up to my hubby my friends who were waiting for me to finish with this app so we can continue chatting until it kicked in. I told them I felt weird, and when I asked my husband to get up from the seat next to me so I can put it in front of me and I could lay down. I just really needed to lift my legs and kind of lay down across two chairs. He got up, and he was on his phone and stood up. We're on our balcony to paint the picture, and I'm looking up at the sky. Facing towards the outer end of the balcony, I look at the sky and my husband standing there and asked if he could please move. I felt I needed as much natural space as possible. I didn't want my view to be obscured, he sat down and asked guys what is happening how is this already happening. I didn't know what to expect, I had read up as much as I could because some people say they don't get visuals as much as they do on LSD blah blah blah, but I started seeing to have some visuals for sure.

The clouds started moving in little waves and I accepted that. Although it was rapid, I was beginning to "trip". I'm sitting there watching the clouds as they begin to act as a blank canvas for an emergence of patterns to be laid atop them. These patterns appeared like tribal faces and heads in an Egyptian pharaoh, Mayan style, which I just watched in wonder. Luckily my friend recorded me, and my mouth was gaping wide open. The term "Jaw-dropping" is used so casually, but it was physically jaw-dropping in this instance. All I wanted to do was explain what I was seeing because it was important to me to document this and not just do it for "fun", but I could barely string a sentence together. I was just in such amazement.

After a few minutes, my body just felt very heavy then I began to feel nauseous. This was when I purged. It shot out of my mouth. If you could imagine the exorcist, that's what it was. I settled back into my seat, and I soon asked if I could be taken to my bed. When I got up, it felt as if I had to force myself to into my body. I was so in my head and my visions that I was just a floating head. I finally made it upstairs and laid in bed. My friend was with me, of course. She guided me through it and made sure I was alright. She was asking me how felt and if I was okay. I can imagine on the other side you think, "Oh my Gosh, is my friend okay" however I just felt excellent, as if this is just what I needed to do, and it was just part of the process, which was very easy to accept. As she sat there looking out for me and asking me what I was experiencing etc. I got the sense of needing a minute. I asked her to give me a minute and explained that I was just going to close my eyes for a while. Once I closed my eyes, it felt like I was about to fall asleep. I was thinking, is my physical body sleeping right now? This was because I started hearing myself snore almost. That alone was very interesting. I could hear my outer space and my outer physical body, but I was very much in my mind.

The first thing that started happening was that I no longer just received visuals. I was in my mind's eye, and my physical body was here as well. I'm part of it, all of me, all of my consciousness. It's a white room, with curvy and bubbly walls on the inside. In front of me, there's a cage with snakes and skeletons trying to pop their head out playfully. I can understand why taking something like this can be jarring when you're easily scared of things or when you have a lot of fear. However, nothing felt negative, and I'm generally not afraid of that sort of thing. I love skulls and skeletons, and just because something doesn't look conventionally beautiful, it doesn't mean it's evil. So, it was easy for me to get past it. I opened my eyes and tried to explain what I saw, but the energy was very scattered, so I couldn't string a sentence together. Then I heard my friend's partner call her and say that her food got delivered. I told her to go ahead and eat and that I was okay to be left here. I felt I needed a moment by myself. I needed to continue my journey in my head. Slowly, I was able to accept and adjust to two simultaneous realities. The one that was playing out in my mind's eye and the one that was my physical reality. It was becoming easier for me to exist in both as if I could shift from one to another without hesitation.
My friend/sitter re-entered the room and was sitting on the edge of the bed. We're talking, and she's checking in, asking how I'm feeling. Soon I asked her if she could bring in my husband.
Something you need to know is that my husband is very susceptible to energy. His energy works crazily but something was saying I need my husband. Whether it was to feel grounded or aligned, whatever the case I needed him. A few seconds later, he comes in and sits on the bed. Once he was beside me, it became easy for me to communicate everything I was seeing and experiencing verbally. I began to explain to them what was happening.

It was so strange because I could feel the energy radiating from my womb suddenly. Then I started to understand what tantric sex was. I was on the edge of climax the whole time. I felt as if something was in my vaginal walls. They were rubbing together and pulsating to stimulate something being inside me right and it felt amazing, but also strange. I was edging and nothing or no one was touching me. It was just me and my body doing this, and I felt a lot of womb energy. I start explaining the woman's muscles and sexual organs inside being very similar to the males (of course we know this), but I was talking about how the interior of the penis is not just one muscle. It's two muscles side by side that work together and in the centre there's a passageway. All these answers were being shown as lessons and it was made apparent to me, that males give birth just as much as females do. Women give birth to the final product, but the same exact thing happens with a man. However, they give birth to the sperm. The start of the of the product. Yes, we know this, but it’s like it was emphasising that one is not less than the other and should very much still be considered giving birth.
Once I accepted this as fact, another thing was being shown. How the consciousness gets implanted. It's not so much that the womb is where the "soul" exists, but there's a special moment when the soul lands. Let’s put it into perspective. Your vaginal walls are together and have been since you were born, and they stay that way for a very long time. Yes, they separate during penetration, during some parts of your life when you're having intercourse etc. When you're giving birth however, it's the furthest apart those walls have separated, and there's a significance in that. As some of you may know, your crown chakra is 6 inches above your head. It floats in the energy field surrounding your body anchored at the very top. During birth, the walls of the vagina open and then ideally, the head comes out first, and it's in that moment when the implantation of that soul/consciousness happens. It's during that process where the mother experiences her walls separating the furthest, it is in that magical moment, that pain and turmoil, when the soul lands just at the window of the vaginal canal and attaches sitting at the crown. Right before the baby comes out. These were all things I had never really thought about, but which became extremely obvious. Mind you, I'm a person with no real interest in having my own baby, but this was just important information that I had to know and share to the people with me, and I guess now, you. It was a profound thing for me to discover, and it very much felt like a confirmation that I made the right decision in taking this journey. I wanted to discover and be able to share this information.

I'm generally not a very internal person. A lot of my life isn't lived just for me, and I don't take much enjoyment in only exploring my interpersonal journey. Whenever I've spoken to spirit or source (which I now know and understand is my universal consciousness) I've never really asked questions about myself such as "what should I do with my career" or "what's my next step" and so on, I've always kind of trusted the universe to figure that out for me and so I think that had a part to play in this experience. I was shown plenty of universal truths. I didn't get stuck trying to figure out things for my gain, which meant I was able to surpass the internal consciousness and enter what I now understand is the 8th dimension and Akashic records very quickly.

I then went onto explaining that it's not so much that there's a 3D World or 4D world and whatnot but its more that there were infinite dimensions. I discovered that one is not more or less real than the other. It's not so much a "matrix" we should be trying to escape, but it is more than whichever dimension you are in, that is just your current dimension, and it is just as real as any other. The only difference is that when you are in the 4D, you can easily see and access any part of the 3D, and this keeps repeating the higher you get in the dimensions. Our 3D universe is very much real at that exact point in time, so yes, there are multiple dimensions, but it doesn't work in the sense that it makes anything else less important. Say you're looking at a monopoly board and those houses were in the 3D universe of the monopoly. Now say you as the human playing this game are in the 4D monopoly game. I can just pick up the house and move it, and it's that simple, all just working in an invisible energetic field.

Once my brain got past that, and that realisation (even though it made complete sense to me, I had to explain it to my friends around me before I can move on to the next learning) my husband left the room because I was draining too much of his energy and it was becoming more and more difficult for him. My sitter came and laid in bed with me, and we continued with the journey. I was talking about how I was now at the highest level of everything. I think this was the hardest to explain. It was highest level of consciousness, in all existence. I will do my best to explain it, here we go...
I'm sitting in a pod with my soul family, it’s like an endless apartment building complex in the shape of a triangle. Say you're in a building and there's apartments under you but there's a courtyard in centre of the building the building is built around the courtyard right, but there's only three faces of the building that connect to that courtyard, so its triangle shape wrapped around a courtyard which goes down forever that's kind of what it is. Now, let's say we all live in these pods, and this triangle building that goes downwards has multiple other soul groups that live in that apartment building. I couldn't exactly see what the members of my soul group looked like individually you know they're just there. Now there's almost like a Ferris wheel let’s call it, where there are multiple pods, each pod was what you can call a different universe, existence, or "skin" and if you wanted to, you could just hop into it for the experience, and it takes you on the ride of the "human" experience or whatever species experience it doesn't matter. The point of it is that's just what you do, you're just jumping in. It's not this overly complex, thought-out thing where you need a soul contract. There is no one "telling you what to do" or expecting anything from you. It is just a collective understanding that this is what you do, you simple exist for the experience, and your consciousness feeds the collective, which is why you are the collective as much as anyone or anything else is. We all exist together as one and as all individually. Because time passes so differently when you're up there it's not that "serious" to make a decision as to which life you jump into, your soul family will see you back there in what feels like a blimp because time is a construct of our immediate universal experience and the reason we have a hard time "making decisions" is because we feel as if there is a time limit on how long we exist.

Something I'd like to touch on quickly before I go on is during this whole experience, I couldn't stop yawning. We tend to think of yawning as a sign of being tired, and we are usually confused when we're not tired and we yawn but, what I discovered during this journey is yawning is a way to allow as much energy in at one time and if you know anything about the science of tears you know that there are three types of tears. One that keeps your eyes wet, one that cleans out your eyes and one that releases energy (it's used as a release of emotions). This now made sense to me because I understand that we yawning to inhale energy and our eyes get watery to release energy so it's a cycle of allowing new energy in and letting go of some energy that doesn't serve you.

For as long as I can remember I've said that this would be my last lifetime and last life cycle as if I just wanted to escape and get out of this life cycle. This had nothing to do with wanting to die. It was more that when my time was up; I didn't want to reincarnate here. Now looking at it with the knowledge that I learned during this experience my perspective has shifted in some respects. I now understand that it is very much your choice, and you can absolutely sit there and watch the worlds and the universes go-round however it's very likely that you could get technically bored. This is because the whole experience is the point, therefore if you're not in the experience you are missing out, but that might very well be what you choose to do and that's okay too.

Something interesting that my friend brought up throughout all this as she was trying to grasp what I was explaining to her, she asked what about spirits and people who talk to spirits and ghosts and demons and all the rest of that. I responded with this, ghosts and all these metaphysical things that we talk about are very much real. Souls can very much get trapped in this 3D world, or maybe they could be trapped in the 4D, but when they pass away, they don't necessarily ascend right back to the 8D. the whole thing with demons, that's a whole different situation because these are creatures and species that we think of as evil due to a lack of understanding, or at least many of us don’t try to.

I used this example. Imagine you are very much aware that you could have ascended higher and be reincarnated at your own will. How would you feel about being trapped in and not being able to choose your next experience? After a while your spirit would find it hard to continue living in a loop and therefore since you were still very much in the human mindset, you end up doing things that aren’t of a positive nature and to us who don't understand it, it comes off across as evil.

Another very strong understanding that I was taught; In your current lifetime you might be someone who was murdered but in your next lifetime or in some lifetimes previously you might have been someone who murdered someone else. This might sound horrible, but the external universe doesn't see it as negative or positive actions there is no “almighty being” that is sitting on a throne judging your actions. It is very much a collective hive mind where every single soul or every single consciousness individually and collectively has lived experiences that we would find on the human level as negative or positive or good versus evil. It just depends on which pod you choose to jump in, or which skin suit you choose to wear. There is no external where you ask for forgiveness there is no external where you are praised for the good that you do, and this can be a scary thought. This doesn't mean you should go around and hurt people because this 3D universe is very much real and the choices you make in this reality are ones you still must live with. Not only the consequences but with the human range of emotion such as guilt, shame, and fear. Therefore, it's so important that in this existence we do the right thing because we want to from a moral standpoint and not because we are afraid of being punished in the afterlife.

My sitter and I now decided to go back to the balcony because I had been able to function and talk coherently for a while. I lit a candle and noticed that I was not seeing visuals at all when my eyes were open. What was happening however was that depending on the conversation I would see streams of energy coming in and out for example my friend was explaining that she was lacking energy and I told her to just ask for it, believe it and ask for it, ask for it from the universe. When she decided to try that, I could see a stream of iridescent beams coming into her and it sort of shined around her in a white light followed by an amber burning light. When she opened her eyes, I asked her what she felt or saw, and she said I imagined a white light coming into me and going through my body and there was like an orangish light around me. This is when it became very apparent that I could now visually see energy in our current 3D life.

I was now at a stage where I could extremely easily shift from one reality to the other, and all I had to do was set my mind on it. I would close my eyes and asked to see something, and it was that simple I was shown it all while still very much being in control and knowing what my body was doing, my physical body in our 3D reality.

We decided at this point that we would put this to the test the first exercise I did, I didn't tell my friend/sitter about because I knew it may scare her. I closed my eyes and I asked to get as close to death as possible without physically dying. I began to see that I was in a pyramid structure looking up. It was as if the tip of the pyramid had a skylight. Light was pouring in from it and I could see the walls. The walls were almost like carved marble/clouds/flesh in the art style of Giger's work but all in white and I was ascending and ascending and ascending through this pyramid shape. When I got to the very top everything was just so peaceful but while this was happening, I could feel my body dying. I opened my eyes and my friend asked where the hell did you go you look white. I explained to her what I had done, and she asked what it was like, once I explain she followed it up by asking me if I would then be able to go through the birthing process.

I once again closed my eyes and asked to be shown the birthing process however this got very tricky as I had explained before consciousness doesn't exist in the womb so technically the mother feels the birthing experience more than the child itself however, I was shown how it would feel. Let me start by saying being in the womb is by far the most comfortable experience you will ever feel if I had to explain it (this is the way I explained it to my friend) it's like warm honey that you’re cocooned in although you don't need to breathe and it's just the right amount of pressure around your whole body, every muscle. It was so nice and warm it was hard for me to convince myself to get out of it this also meant that upon my next adventure it took me a while to get there because my brain automatically took me back to the womb. I just wanted to be there for longer. it's funny that this happened because it kind of made sense why we don't have consciousness in the womb. Almost as if "humanly" understanding that if consciousness was in the womb, we wouldn't consciously want to get out, and we would never leave.
At this point, I decided to let my sitter decide where I should travel to. I'm a person who absolutely loves mystical stories; however, my knowledge is very limited when it comes to facts and statistics especially surrounding history, so this was a great opportunity for me to go into places that I found interesting but didn't know a lot about.

We went to multiple places and here's a list of them; Atlantis, The Aztecs, The Mayans, and Ancient Greece (specifically Athens Sparta and Crete). All these places were well in the past comparing to our current timeline in this reality. Going into each of these places, I didn't ask for a specific date or a specific scenario I just asked to be taken there.

Let's unpack this. The first place I went to was Atlantis. In Atlantis, I was being shown a giant crystal; if you can imagine, a crystal cluster made of quartz (it was in that shape); however, it was gigantic, and the crystals themselves looked more like selenite crystals.

Since this was the first place of interest, I was trying to look around; however, a lady on my left kept telling me to keep watching. We were all collectively waiting for something was about to happen. So, I kept watching, but as I waited, what I noticed was; while this gigantic Crystal Mountain sort of thing was harnessing energy from a power source which may have been the sun, this energy was trickling down and being harnessed into the riverbed. Now at this point, I'm standing at the riverbed and noticing the floor of the riverbed was crystallised not in a fantasy sort of way, but very much real crystals made up this riverbed, and the more I thought about it, the more I was being told in my consciousness and forming an understanding that this light source or body of water was very high in salt. So, this was the reason for all these crystals forming in the riverbed.

Although I couldn't see the lady on my left, she very much felt real and kept trying to get me to focus and watch the crystal peak. I stood there for a little bit, and suddenly, arrived almost like a floating city. The part closer to us was almost hovering over us now. It was flat and metallic, and above that was a city. When this arrived, it was not a shock to anyone there. It very much felt like I was part of the community that does this often and just had a very open line of communication with this floating city. They hovered for a little while, and if you can imagine, tubes that would pass things down through the crystal cluster and take things. It was like a trade exchange where things were floating down, and things were floating up. I couldn't make out what they were, but they just looked like orange circles going up, and what was coming down was too fast for me to see.

I opened my eyes and explained this to my sitter. At this point, her partner and my husband had come out onto the balcony to join us. As I was explaining this, she was doing research about different theories. My husband interjected and started to explain certain theories that he had read up on, and I began to draw what I saw to the best of my ability. This was very interesting; however, it was a little frustrating, but I was not able to confirm any of my findings. Although we were able to find similar theories, there was nothing physically found or documented that could confirm this experience.
You may need to grasp that when you're in it, you have no doubt what you're seeing is real. Still, when I snap out of it and transition into my human form and try to explain this, it feels frustrating because it's not something I could confirm. This was very important to me because, as I've repeatedly mentioned, this experience is not just for fun. I was trying to learn as much as I could.

The following experience was visiting the Aztecs or Mayans. This was a fantastic idea because no one in our group knew a lot about the Mayans or the Aztecs; neither did I, so it was going into it like a blank slate before this. All we knew collectively was that they had pyramids just like the Egyptians did; although different in shape, they were still quite similar.

I closed my eyes and asked to be taken to the Aztecs first. However, upon my arrival, I got an overwhelming sense of confusion. It was as if they weren't very sure what they were doing it. It was almost like they were trying to replicate what they had seen from other civilisations and making it their own. There were structures and many people; however, they didn't have a unified, clear, and precise goal.

I stayed there for a while but soon got bored because I wasn't learning anything from this civilisation. I decided to ask if I could now see the Mayans. I kept my eyes closed, and I continued my journey.

When visiting the Mayans, it was clear that this civilisation knew what they were doing. It was not only a feeling, but I was shown a very specific message. I found myself understanding that the moon and the sun were significant to these people. I was inside what seemed to be a pyramid, and as I looked up, it had a hole at the top where you could see the sun and moon's rotation. I then shifted into another building very similar to the first one, but this one was almost like a projector. When the sky aligned in a certain way, it filled the room with the same imagery. Like the previous structure I was in, this one also had a hole at the top, but it was built to project the images of the sky onto the walls and floor of the room. The people of this civilisation were clear in their goals, and the community felt it had a unified understanding of how to procure answers from "above".

Here is where it got even more interesting. I opened my eyes and explained to the group what I had experienced. Once I did that, my sitter looked took to google and looked up the history of the Mayans; at first, she didn't find anything that mentioned what I was talking about; however, when she continued her search and specifically asked about the Mayans' beliefs relating to the sun and moon, she found out that they had in fact built places like the ones I described. It included an observatory where they would study the movement of the night sky and the movements of the sun. This, to me, was the nail in the coffin. It was that a- ha moment where I was confidently able to say what I was experiencing and where I was going was very much accurate. What I was being taught was very much true.

The next place I visited was Crete during the Minoan era. I will mention here that my husband, my best friend (who is my sitter) and her partner are all descendants of Crete; however, even they weren't aware of some of the things I was about to discover. I've always had a fascination with ancient civilisations; however, the Minoans were a civilisation I didn't know a lot about.
I asked to see this time and place. I felt myself sitting with a circle of women. On the left was a large tree and in front of us was the body of someone who had passed away. It was shrouded in cloth with stones around it. I can very clearly see that the stones had some holes in them, and they were very porous. We were prepping this body, but I had an overwhelming feeling that this wasn't the body of someone we knew, and it felt like these women around me worked alongside me to prepare bodies for burial. As if it was a job. It was like we were facilitators for the dead. Once we finished preparing the body, there was an overwhelming

feeling and emphasis on returning it to the ground. It was very different from a typical burial; it was more like we were returning it to the earth, returning it to nature. Then once we had accomplished that, the women around me let out sounds. This wasn't so much a cry or a weep; It was almost like a chant, but I couldn't make out any of the words; it sounded more like a feminine cry or yelp but not a sad cry.

I opened my eyes and explained what I had witnessed. My friend/sitter asked me if women were singing. I said, "no, but what do you mean by singing?" to which she replied, "like chanting almost". I looked at her strangely for a second and asked why? She explained that she could hear it. I didn't know that she was closing her eyes while I was inside my mind's eye and experiencing this. My friend is relatively spiritual herself, so it doesn't surprise me that she could channel into what I was experiencing; nevertheless, it was a strange happening. I continued to explain what I saw. Once again, my friend confirmed everything I was saying and showed me photos of different burial sites in Crete. She also explained that her mother had told her about the importance of returning a body to earth based on Cretan tradition.

The next place we visited, I say we because it felt like a collective, was Athens. In Athens, I was sitting down on the floor, there were women next to me, and it felt like I just downloaded a storyline of information. When describing it, I explained that it was as if there were all these statues of gods and goddesses as we well know; however, I was there during a time when structure was coming in.
Beliefs, art, culture, and the general collective attitude began to lean more toward rules and structure rather than mysticism and spirituality. To my right, there were the older statues of gods and goddesses but in front of me was a wall with carvings. Again, I felt an emphasis on a period where the structure was being implemented, and I mean that on every level. I had a collective understanding that the women were responsible for this. Even if the men were not aware, I had an understanding that the women would travel and take their learnings from the oracles and their elders; however, on the journey back down the mountain to let the men know what was revealed, they would collectively change some parts of the message to better suit what they wanted out of life. It was like a collective manipulation of the situation. It felt very much like they were losing their spirituality and going more towards order and reform.

Not surprisingly, when I explained all this to the group, they very quickly understood what I was talking about. They explained that Athens is supposedly known as the beginning of democracy for Greece, which very much aligned with what I was saying. I was then asked to visit Sparta. My husband is half Spartan and half Cretan, so we have always been interested in Sparta; however, my only knowledge of Sparta comes from the movie 300. In fact, in the past, I have always poked fun at my husband because I saw that story as being severely farfetched to give you an idea of my view of the Spartan warriors. Anyway, I began my inward journey.
Going into it, I expected to be shown heaps of warriors that were fighting each other. You know, very similar to how the movie depicted it; however, I found myself in a very interesting place. It was a naturally formed gorge like the split of two mountains side-by-side creating a gap. I was on the floor level of this gap with these mountain walls towering around me. The wall to my left and right were made of naturally formed stone; at the top, the walls did this thing where they curved and almost created the perfect gap for the sun to pierce through. Once I was finished looking around, I noticed a man sitting with his legs crossed right under this gap. I had an understanding that this was his way to connect to source/spirit and that he was doing this for a spiritual purpose. More interestingly, his body was huge, bigger than any human I have seen; almost animalistic. He was naked as far as I could see, although I couldn't view his crotch area because he was sitting in a way looking down with his shoulders brought forward, creating a shadow in his lap. At this moment, I had a huge realisation as if something explained to me this place is why Greece never tried to create their own version of a pyramid because it was in the mountains that they had the same effects naturally created. Out of nowhere, I got this overwhelming understanding. I opened my eyes and explained it to the group.

I first explained what I saw, which was interesting because they seemed to know exactly who I was talking about and who I saw in my vision. Before this, all I knew about Sparta, as I mentioned, was what was shown in the movie 300; however, they explained to me that what they were taught about Sparta, is that King Leonidas was said to be the son of Hercules. They also explained that he is said to be huge in their scriptures, which is why they straightaway recognised that the man in my experience was King Leonidas. According to history, the tradition or custom in Sparta is that kids were let out naked into the wilderness to play survival of the fittest, and this aligned with their beliefs as to why he would have returned to this mountainous gorge to practise his spirituality

All of this was very interesting but let's go back a few steps to unpack my realisation. First, it was apparent to me that all these ancient civilisations had one thing in common. They had all either built or found structures, whether manufactured or naturally occurring, that would harness a source of light; the pyramids in Egypt, the pyramids of the Mayans, the crystal cluster that the Atlanteans had, and even this gorge that King Leonidas was sitting under. They were all used to harness the power of a light from the skies. A space where the beam of light could be concentrated and pierce through the very apex.

It had some significance. I don't know what that significance is yet, and I don't know if I will ever have the answer to that; however, I plan to try and find out.

The next place I visited was Scotland. I wasn't sure where I would be visiting in, but shortly after I closed my eyes, I was taken to a stone circle. I know a bit of the history of stone circles, and I'm aware of how many there are all over Scotland and Ireland, so I couldn't tell you which one I was at specifically. This was another one of those experiences that wasn't just visual but came with a knowledge download. As I stood in the stone circle, I noticed some women lying by one of the stones initially, I thought, oh, I wonder what they're doing, but it turns out that was not the message of this experience. It was a very short one. It was as if I took all the knowledge that I needed, and upon opening my eyes, I sought out a book and some pencils. I needed to draw what I understood from the stone circle. My only prior knowledge regarding the stone circles is a theory where they are said to align in a certain way that when the sun hits the horizon at a certain point, it can shine through between some of the stones. Although the understanding that I downloaded was not that. It was explained to me that the stones were laid out in a way that if you looked at it from the 3D World you wouldn't understand it, but if you believed in the principle of "as above so below" or the principles of "negative and positive" it would be easier to understand the concept of the stones.

It was as if each stone on the outer end was slightly curved inwards. If you can imagine a mirror going against the stones and reflecting underneath the ground what you saw above it would almost make a diamond or an almost spherical diamond. Again, it was a way to harness energy. A light would enter through the top and pass through to the "upside down". There would be a base like a root and a crown just like our chakras. I began to draw this like a four-pointed diamond, two triangles reflected. It was simply my understanding that the stone circles were used just like everything I previously talked about when harnessing light energy.
My final step of exploration was something that I had mentioned I wanted to do before I started this Trip. My husband and my sitter's partner were back inside now. It was just me and her sitting out on the balcony, so it was the perfect time; by this time, it was around 10 or 11 pm and I was feeling the powers of the mushrooms fade so this was going to be my last opportunity for the night to try and make contact with extra-terrestrials. If you know who Dr Steven Greer is, you will know about the CE-5 method. It is a meditation technique that he put together, which is said to allow you to communicate with extra-terrestrials and ask for them to show themselves to you in the 3D universe.

I closed my eyes and asked to be taken to a place where I would guide the extra-terrestrials back to where we were. I closed my eyes and soon I was in a place where the walls were very much connected to the consciousness. You could call it a spaceship, but I really don't know what a spaceship is meant to look like on the inside so all I know is that there were walls which were as if they were connected to the people driving this vehicle. What's interesting is I didn't even for a second look around to see if anyone was there, but I was immediately looking at some sort of map so that I could show them where to go. I was very confused at the start, and it took a lot of concentration because there were so many different "earths”, or I guess planets that looked so much like ours. Every time I would try and find Australia there was a landmass that looked close to it, but I couldn't see it exactly as I was used to seeing it. It took me a little while until I found what we know as our earth once I saw that I was able to hone in on Australia go into my state and because where we are situated is a bit tricky to tell via the mainland, it was easier for me to enter through the Bay so it was almost like I was on this spaceship with them and we were travelling through to where we were physically located in the 3D. I showed them the Bay and we were coming from that direction when I finally got to where I needed them to be I opened my eyes and looked around at the sky, but I didn't spot anything. My friend said nothing for a few moments it was a bit of silence before I asked her if anything had happened.

She explained that in the sky to the right of where I was sitting, something appeared in the sky. She said it looked like a strip of LED lights, lighting up from one end and going to the other and then vanishing. She also explained that it was strange that she saw it there because when we've witnessed anything odd in the sky it is usually when we are looking out from our balcony directly to the north however, this was coming from the east. It then clicked. I explained to her that the way I was approaching our location was from the Bay area, which just so happens to be from the east. She later showed me a video of her recording my face, and she said, wait until you see my hands shake. She wasn't quick enough to capture anything, nor did she even try to, but while she was recording the moment, she saw this thing arrive, she adjusted in her seat, and you can see that by the shaking camera.

To say this night was the most exciting and enlightening night would be an understatement. It was above and beyond what I thought mushrooms were capable of, I had no idea what I was stepping into, and I can't wait to go back and experience more of it. One thing that I am grateful for is that I approached this in an open and spiritual manner. Although I had read up so many different stories and experiences, not one of them was anything like this experience. It was not until after my experience of trying to find out what I experienced that I really investigated the eighth dimension and then Akashic records. It wasn't even me who realised that's where I may have been. A few days after my Trip, my sitter happened to stumble across information on the akashic records and although we had heard the term before, our knowledge was limited.

I ended up finding an in-depth documentary about it on Gaia, "Initiation the eighth dimension and the Akashic records". While watching this documentary, I had to continuously stop and send voice memos to my friend/sitter explaining how every word said in this documentary was exactly what I was trying to explain.
I am forever grateful for this experience, and I hope that I can learn the best way to share these stories and hopefully help others in their spiritual journey and their journey inwards on my next journey. Thanks for reading. I know it was long, but I hope you enjoyed it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineYellow Pants
 User Gallery

Re: The 8th Dimensions and The Akashic Records [Re: HocusPocus11]
    #27469269 - 09/15/21 01:40 PM (2 months, 11 days ago)

Quote:

HocusPocus11 said:

To say this night was the most exciting and enlightening night would be an understatement. It was above and beyond what I thought mushrooms were capable of, I had no idea what I was stepping into, and I can't wait to go back and experience more of it. One thing that I am grateful for is that I approached this in an open and spiritual manner. Although I had read up so many different stories and experiences, not one of them was anything like this experience. It was not until after my experience of trying to find out what I experienced that I really investigated the eighth dimension and then Akashic records. It wasn't even me who realised that's where I may have been. A few days after my Trip, my sitter happened to stumble across information on the akashic records and although we had heard the term before, our knowledge was limited.

Spirit has to be worth something.  Nice :thumbup:

But possibly at the expense of your realism?

--------------------

OfflineHocusPocus11
Stranger

Re: The 8th Dimensions and The Akashic Records [Re: Yellow Pants]
    #27469638 - 09/15/21 07:32 PM (2 months, 11 days ago)

Very possibly! but I don’t think I mind. It’s just a great feeling.

InvisibleDividedQuantumM
Outer Head
Male User Gallery

Re: The 8th Dimensions and The Akashic Records (moved) [Re: HocusPocus11]
    #27469641 - 09/15/21 07:37 PM (2 months, 11 days ago)

This thread was moved from Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology.

Reason:
Better here

InvisibleEternalCowabunga
Being of Great Significance
Male User Gallery

Loc: Time and Space
Re: The 8th Dimensions and The Akashic Records (moved) [Re: DividedQuantum]
    #27471085 - 09/16/21 10:55 PM (2 months, 10 days ago)

Thanks for the trip report, that was a very enjoyable read :cheers::awesome:

--------------------

OfflineHocusPocus11
Stranger

Re: The 8th Dimensions and The Akashic Records (moved) [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #27475318 - 09/20/21 10:11 AM (2 months, 6 days ago)

So glad you did. It was a great experience

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
Re: The 8th Dimensions and The Akashic Records [Re: HocusPocus11]
    #27482331 - 09/26/21 02:08 AM (2 months, 1 day ago)

Quote:

HocusPocus11 said:
A detailed record of my first Psilocybin Experience

Strain: Golden Teachers
Source: Home Grown
Dose: 3g
Method: Lemon Tek

Yesterday I took mushrooms for the first time, and I'm recording this so that I have something to return to in a few months. Yesterday was September 11th, 2021, and I took these mushrooms that were very fresh and potent. I took only three grams. The way I took it was using the Lemon Tek method. You can search that up to know what it's all about. For the two days leading up to it, I was living off fresh smoothies, so I wanted to go into it clean and not full of junk. I flushed out my body and made sure it was a clean area for the mushrooms. I wanted to do mushrooms in the first place to further my spiritual journey and discover more, which is why I tried my very best to respect them by allowing them into a body in its most optimal state. I wanted it to take control and show me what I was meant to know. This made it easy for me to surrender to the experience. I found that it was the best way to go about it for me, at least personally. I had friends around me, one of whom I had explicitly nominated as my sitter, she was with me throughout the whole Trip. We sat outside, and at 4 pm, I decided to take the mushrooms.

I had downloaded this app called Trip, which is meant to assist you with the Trip and help you keep track of your experience. Usually, if you know anything about mushrooms, it takes 40 to 60 minutes for the effects to kick in; however, the lemon Tek method takes 30 to 40 minutes. Here is where it gets interesting. I took the mushrooms, and I started my Trip on this app. It began asking me questions which is the initial part of setting up the Trip. It asked things like how many grams are you taking, what are you feeling right now, basically control questions. In no time, I accidentally clicked the "end trip" button.

I felt weird, and I didn't know what was going on. I didn't expect it to be the mushroom and just thought, okay, what's happening, my mind just got foggy. In the moment I thought damn, I accidentally click end trip however in hindsight I'm so glad I did because I had an exact timestamp showing what time I took it to when it kicked in. I don't know how this happened; it took 7 minutes for these mushrooms to kick in. I looked up to my hubby my friends who were waiting for me to finish with this app so we can continue chatting until it kicked in. I told them I felt weird, and when I asked my husband to get up from the seat next to me so I can put it in front of me and I could lay down. I just really needed to lift my legs and kind of lay down across two chairs. He got up, and he was on his phone and stood up. We're on our balcony to paint the picture, and I'm looking up at the sky. Facing towards the outer end of the balcony, I look at the sky and my husband standing there and asked if he could please move. I felt I needed as much natural space as possible. I didn't want my view to be obscured, he sat down and asked guys what is happening how is this already happening. I didn't know what to expect, I had read up as much as I could because some people say they don't get visuals as much as they do on LSD blah blah blah, but I started seeing to have some visuals for sure.

The clouds started moving in little waves and I accepted that. Although it was rapid, I was beginning to "trip". I'm sitting there watching the clouds as they begin to act as a blank canvas for an emergence of patterns to be laid atop them. These patterns appeared like tribal faces and heads in an Egyptian pharaoh, Mayan style, which I just watched in wonder. Luckily my friend recorded me, and my mouth was gaping wide open. The term "Jaw-dropping" is used so casually, but it was physically jaw-dropping in this instance. All I wanted to do was explain what I was seeing because it was important to me to document this and not just do it for "fun", but I could barely string a sentence together. I was just in such amazement.

After a few minutes, my body just felt very heavy then I began to feel nauseous. This was when I purged. It shot out of my mouth. If you could imagine the exorcist, that's what it was. I settled back into my seat, and I soon asked if I could be taken to my bed. When I got up, it felt as if I had to force myself to into my body. I was so in my head and my visions that I was just a floating head. I finally made it upstairs and laid in bed. My friend was with me, of course. She guided me through it and made sure I was alright. She was asking me how felt and if I was okay. I can imagine on the other side you think, "Oh my Gosh, is my friend okay" however I just felt excellent, as if this is just what I needed to do, and it was just part of the process, which was very easy to accept. As she sat there looking out for me and asking me what I was experiencing etc. I got the sense of needing a minute. I asked her to give me a minute and explained that I was just going to close my eyes for a while. Once I closed my eyes, it felt like I was about to fall asleep. I was thinking, is my physical body sleeping right now? This was because I started hearing myself snore almost. That alone was very interesting. I could hear my outer space and my outer physical body, but I was very much in my mind.

The first thing that started happening was that I no longer just received visuals. I was in my mind's eye, and my physical body was here as well. I'm part of it, all of me, all of my consciousness. It's a white room, with curvy and bubbly walls on the inside. In front of me, there's a cage with snakes and skeletons trying to pop their head out playfully. I can understand why taking something like this can be jarring when you're easily scared of things or when you have a lot of fear. However, nothing felt negative, and I'm generally not afraid of that sort of thing. I love skulls and skeletons, and just because something doesn't look conventionally beautiful, it doesn't mean it's evil. So, it was easy for me to get past it. I opened my eyes and tried to explain what I saw, but the energy was very scattered, so I couldn't string a sentence together. Then I heard my friend's partner call her and say that her food got delivered. I told her to go ahead and eat and that I was okay to be left here. I felt I needed a moment by myself. I needed to continue my journey in my head. Slowly, I was able to accept and adjust to two simultaneous realities. The one that was playing out in my mind's eye and the one that was my physical reality. It was becoming easier for me to exist in both as if I could shift from one to another without hesitation.
My friend/sitter re-entered the room and was sitting on the edge of the bed. We're talking, and she's checking in, asking how I'm feeling. Soon I asked her if she could bring in my husband.
Something you need to know is that my husband is very susceptible to energy. His energy works crazily but something was saying I need my husband. Whether it was to feel grounded or aligned, whatever the case I needed him. A few seconds later, he comes in and sits on the bed. Once he was beside me, it became easy for me to communicate everything I was seeing and experiencing verbally. I began to explain to them what was happening.

It was so strange because I could feel the energy radiating from my womb suddenly. Then I started to understand what tantric sex was. I was on the edge of climax the whole time. I felt as if something was in my vaginal walls. They were rubbing together and pulsating to stimulate something being inside me right and it felt amazing, but also strange. I was edging and nothing or no one was touching me. It was just me and my body doing this, and I felt a lot of womb energy. I start explaining the woman's muscles and sexual organs inside being very similar to the males (of course we know this), but I was talking about how the interior of the penis is not just one muscle. It's two muscles side by side that work together and in the centre there's a passageway. All these answers were being shown as lessons and it was made apparent to me, that males give birth just as much as females do. Women give birth to the final product, but the same exact thing happens with a man. However, they give birth to the sperm. The start of the of the product. Yes, we know this, but it’s like it was emphasising that one is not less than the other and should very much still be considered giving birth.
Once I accepted this as fact, another thing was being shown. How the consciousness gets implanted. It's not so much that the womb is where the "soul" exists, but there's a special moment when the soul lands. Let’s put it into perspective. Your vaginal walls are together and have been since you were born, and they stay that way for a very long time. Yes, they separate during penetration, during some parts of your life when you're having intercourse etc. When you're giving birth however, it's the furthest apart those walls have separated, and there's a significance in that. As some of you may know, your crown chakra is 6 inches above your head. It floats in the energy field surrounding your body anchored at the very top. During birth, the walls of the vagina open and then ideally, the head comes out first, and it's in that moment when the implantation of that soul/consciousness happens. It's during that process where the mother experiences her walls separating the furthest, it is in that magical moment, that pain and turmoil, when the soul lands just at the window of the vaginal canal and attaches sitting at the crown. Right before the baby comes out. These were all things I had never really thought about, but which became extremely obvious. Mind you, I'm a person with no real interest in having my own baby, but this was just important information that I had to know and share to the people with me, and I guess now, you. It was a profound thing for me to discover, and it very much felt like a confirmation that I made the right decision in taking this journey. I wanted to discover and be able to share this information.

I'm generally not a very internal person. A lot of my life isn't lived just for me, and I don't take much enjoyment in only exploring my interpersonal journey. Whenever I've spoken to spirit or source (which I now know and understand is my universal consciousness) I've never really asked questions about myself such as "what should I do with my career" or "what's my next step" and so on, I've always kind of trusted the universe to figure that out for me and so I think that had a part to play in this experience. I was shown plenty of universal truths. I didn't get stuck trying to figure out things for my gain, which meant I was able to surpass the internal consciousness and enter what I now understand is the 8th dimension and Akashic records very quickly.

I then went onto explaining that it's not so much that there's a 3D World or 4D world and whatnot but its more that there were infinite dimensions. I discovered that one is not more or less real than the other. It's not so much a "matrix" we should be trying to escape, but it is more than whichever dimension you are in, that is just your current dimension, and it is just as real as any other. The only difference is that when you are in the 4D, you can easily see and access any part of the 3D, and this keeps repeating the higher you get in the dimensions. Our 3D universe is very much real at that exact point in time, so yes, there are multiple dimensions, but it doesn't work in the sense that it makes anything else less important. Say you're looking at a monopoly board and those houses were in the 3D universe of the monopoly. Now say you as the human playing this game are in the 4D monopoly game. I can just pick up the house and move it, and it's that simple, all just working in an invisible energetic field.

Once my brain got past that, and that realisation (even though it made complete sense to me, I had to explain it to my friends around me before I can move on to the next learning) my husband left the room because I was draining too much of his energy and it was becoming more and more difficult for him. My sitter came and laid in bed with me, and we continued with the journey. I was talking about how I was now at the highest level of everything. I think this was the hardest to explain. It was highest level of consciousness, in all existence. I will do my best to explain it, here we go...
I'm sitting in a pod with my soul family, it’s like an endless apartment building complex in the shape of a triangle. Say you're in a building and there's apartments under you but there's a courtyard in centre of the building the building is built around the courtyard right, but there's only three faces of the building that connect to that courtyard, so its triangle shape wrapped around a courtyard which goes down forever that's kind of what it is. Now, let's say we all live in these pods, and this triangle building that goes downwards has multiple other soul groups that live in that apartment building. I couldn't exactly see what the members of my soul group looked like individually you know they're just there. Now there's almost like a Ferris wheel let’s call it, where there are multiple pods, each pod was what you can call a different universe, existence, or "skin" and if you wanted to, you could just hop into it for the experience, and it takes you on the ride of the "human" experience or whatever species experience it doesn't matter. The point of it is that's just what you do, you're just jumping in. It's not this overly complex, thought-out thing where you need a soul contract. There is no one "telling you what to do" or expecting anything from you. It is just a collective understanding that this is what you do, you simple exist for the experience, and your consciousness feeds the collective, which is why you are the collective as much as anyone or anything else is. We all exist together as one and as all individually. Because time passes so differently when you're up there it's not that "serious" to make a decision as to which life you jump into, your soul family will see you back there in what feels like a blimp because time is a construct of our immediate universal experience and the reason we have a hard time "making decisions" is because we feel as if there is a time limit on how long we exist.

Something I'd like to touch on quickly before I go on is during this whole experience, I couldn't stop yawning. We tend to think of yawning as a sign of being tired, and we are usually confused when we're not tired and we yawn but, what I discovered during this journey is yawning is a way to allow as much energy in at one time and if you know anything about the science of tears you know that there are three types of tears. One that keeps your eyes wet, one that cleans out your eyes and one that releases energy (it's used as a release of emotions). This now made sense to me because I understand that we yawning to inhale energy and our eyes get watery to release energy so it's a cycle of allowing new energy in and letting go of some energy that doesn't serve you.

For as long as I can remember I've said that this would be my last lifetime and last life cycle as if I just wanted to escape and get out of this life cycle. This had nothing to do with wanting to die. It was more that when my time was up; I didn't want to reincarnate here. Now looking at it with the knowledge that I learned during this experience my perspective has shifted in some respects. I now understand that it is very much your choice, and you can absolutely sit there and watch the worlds and the universes go-round however it's very likely that you could get technically bored. This is because the whole experience is the point, therefore if you're not in the experience you are missing out, but that might very well be what you choose to do and that's okay too.

Something interesting that my friend brought up throughout all this as she was trying to grasp what I was explaining to her, she asked what about spirits and people who talk to spirits and ghosts and demons and all the rest of that. I responded with this, ghosts and all these metaphysical things that we talk about are very much real. Souls can very much get trapped in this 3D world, or maybe they could be trapped in the 4D, but when they pass away, they don't necessarily ascend right back to the 8D. the whole thing with demons, that's a whole different situation because these are creatures and species that we think of as evil due to a lack of understanding, or at least many of us don’t try to.

I used this example. Imagine you are very much aware that you could have ascended higher and be reincarnated at your own will. How would you feel about being trapped in and not being able to choose your next experience? After a while your spirit would find it hard to continue living in a loop and therefore since you were still very much in the human mindset, you end up doing things that aren’t of a positive nature and to us who don't understand it, it comes off across as evil.

Another very strong understanding that I was taught; In your current lifetime you might be someone who was murdered but in your next lifetime or in some lifetimes previously you might have been someone who murdered someone else. This might sound horrible, but the external universe doesn't see it as negative or positive actions there is no “almighty being” that is sitting on a throne judging your actions. It is very much a collective hive mind where every single soul or every single consciousness individually and collectively has lived experiences that we would find on the human level as negative or positive or good versus evil. It just depends on which pod you choose to jump in, or which skin suit you choose to wear. There is no external where you ask for forgiveness there is no external where you are praised for the good that you do, and this can be a scary thought. This doesn't mean you should go around and hurt people because this 3D universe is very much real and the choices you make in this reality are ones you still must live with. Not only the consequences but with the human range of emotion such as guilt, shame, and fear. Therefore, it's so important that in this existence we do the right thing because we want to from a moral standpoint and not because we are afraid of being punished in the afterlife.

My sitter and I now decided to go back to the balcony because I had been able to function and talk coherently for a while. I lit a candle and noticed that I was not seeing visuals at all when my eyes were open. What was happening however was that depending on the conversation I would see streams of energy coming in and out for example my friend was explaining that she was lacking energy and I told her to just ask for it, believe it and ask for it, ask for it from the universe. When she decided to try that, I could see a stream of iridescent beams coming into her and it sort of shined around her in a white light followed by an amber burning light. When she opened her eyes, I asked her what she felt or saw, and she said I imagined a white light coming into me and going through my body and there was like an orangish light around me. This is when it became very apparent that I could now visually see energy in our current 3D life.

I was now at a stage where I could extremely easily shift from one reality to the other, and all I had to do was set my mind on it. I would close my eyes and asked to see something, and it was that simple I was shown it all while still very much being in control and knowing what my body was doing, my physical body in our 3D reality.

We decided at this point that we would put this to the test the first exercise I did, I didn't tell my friend/sitter about because I knew it may scare her. I closed my eyes and I asked to get as close to death as possible without physically dying. I began to see that I was in a pyramid structure looking up. It was as if the tip of the pyramid had a skylight. Light was pouring in from it and I could see the walls. The walls were almost like carved marble/clouds/flesh in the art style of Giger's work but all in white and I was ascending and ascending and ascending through this pyramid shape. When I got to the very top everything was just so peaceful but while this was happening, I could feel my body dying. I opened my eyes and my friend asked where the hell did you go you look white. I explained to her what I had done, and she asked what it was like, once I explain she followed it up by asking me if I would then be able to go through the birthing process.

I once again closed my eyes and asked to be shown the birthing process however this got very tricky as I had explained before consciousness doesn't exist in the womb so technically the mother feels the birthing experience more than the child itself however, I was shown how it would feel. Let me start by saying being in the womb is by far the most comfortable experience you will ever feel if I had to explain it (this is the way I explained it to my friend) it's like warm honey that you’re cocooned in although you don't need to breathe and it's just the right amount of pressure around your whole body, every muscle. It was so nice and warm it was hard for me to convince myself to get out of it this also meant that upon my next adventure it took me a while to get there because my brain automatically took me back to the womb. I just wanted to be there for longer. it's funny that this happened because it kind of made sense why we don't have consciousness in the womb. Almost as if "humanly" understanding that if consciousness was in the womb, we wouldn't consciously want to get out, and we would never leave.
At this point, I decided to let my sitter decide where I should travel to. I'm a person who absolutely loves mystical stories; however, my knowledge is very limited when it comes to facts and statistics especially surrounding history, so this was a great opportunity for me to go into places that I found interesting but didn't know a lot about.

We went to multiple places and here's a list of them; Atlantis, The Aztecs, The Mayans, and Ancient Greece (specifically Athens Sparta and Crete). All these places were well in the past comparing to our current timeline in this reality. Going into each of these places, I didn't ask for a specific date or a specific scenario I just asked to be taken there.

Let's unpack this. The first place I went to was Atlantis. In Atlantis, I was being shown a giant crystal; if you can imagine, a crystal cluster made of quartz (it was in that shape); however, it was gigantic, and the crystals themselves looked more like selenite crystals.

Since this was the first place of interest, I was trying to look around; however, a lady on my left kept telling me to keep watching. We were all collectively waiting for something was about to happen. So, I kept watching, but as I waited, what I noticed was; while this gigantic Crystal Mountain sort of thing was harnessing energy from a power source which may have been the sun, this energy was trickling down and being harnessed into the riverbed. Now at this point, I'm standing at the riverbed and noticing the floor of the riverbed was crystallised not in a fantasy sort of way, but very much real crystals made up this riverbed, and the more I thought about it, the more I was being told in my consciousness and forming an understanding that this light source or body of water was very high in salt. So, this was the reason for all these crystals forming in the riverbed.

Although I couldn't see the lady on my left, she very much felt real and kept trying to get me to focus and watch the crystal peak. I stood there for a little bit, and suddenly, arrived almost like a floating city. The part closer to us was almost hovering over us now. It was flat and metallic, and above that was a city. When this arrived, it was not a shock to anyone there. It very much felt like I was part of the community that does this often and just had a very open line of communication with this floating city. They hovered for a little while, and if you can imagine, tubes that would pass things down through the crystal cluster and take things. It was like a trade exchange where things were floating down, and things were floating up. I couldn't make out what they were, but they just looked like orange circles going up, and what was coming down was too fast for me to see.

I opened my eyes and explained this to my sitter. At this point, her partner and my husband had come out onto the balcony to join us. As I was explaining this, she was doing research about different theories. My husband interjected and started to explain certain theories that he had read up on, and I began to draw what I saw to the best of my ability. This was very interesting; however, it was a little frustrating, but I was not able to confirm any of my findings. Although we were able to find similar theories, there was nothing physically found or documented that could confirm this experience.
You may need to grasp that when you're in it, you have no doubt what you're seeing is real. Still, when I snap out of it and transition into my human form and try to explain this, it feels frustrating because it's not something I could confirm. This was very important to me because, as I've repeatedly mentioned, this experience is not just for fun. I was trying to learn as much as I could.

The following experience was visiting the Aztecs or Mayans. This was a fantastic idea because no one in our group knew a lot about the Mayans or the Aztecs; neither did I, so it was going into it like a blank slate before this. All we knew collectively was that they had pyramids just like the Egyptians did; although different in shape, they were still quite similar.

I closed my eyes and asked to be taken to the Aztecs first. However, upon my arrival, I got an overwhelming sense of confusion. It was as if they weren't very sure what they were doing it. It was almost like they were trying to replicate what they had seen from other civilisations and making it their own. There were structures and many people; however, they didn't have a unified, clear, and precise goal.

I stayed there for a while but soon got bored because I wasn't learning anything from this civilisation. I decided to ask if I could now see the Mayans. I kept my eyes closed, and I continued my journey.

When visiting the Mayans, it was clear that this civilisation knew what they were doing. It was not only a feeling, but I was shown a very specific message. I found myself understanding that the moon and the sun were significant to these people. I was inside what seemed to be a pyramid, and as I looked up, it had a hole at the top where you could see the sun and moon's rotation. I then shifted into another building very similar to the first one, but this one was almost like a projector. When the sky aligned in a certain way, it filled the room with the same imagery. Like the previous structure I was in, this one also had a hole at the top, but it was built to project the images of the sky onto the walls and floor of the room. The people of this civilisation were clear in their goals, and the community felt it had a unified understanding of how to procure answers from "above".

Here is where it got even more interesting. I opened my eyes and explained to the group what I had experienced. Once I did that, my sitter looked took to google and looked up the history of the Mayans; at first, she didn't find anything that mentioned what I was talking about; however, when she continued her search and specifically asked about the Mayans' beliefs relating to the sun and moon, she found out that they had in fact built places like the ones I described. It included an observatory where they would study the movement of the night sky and the movements of the sun. This, to me, was the nail in the coffin. It was that a- ha moment where I was confidently able to say what I was experiencing and where I was going was very much accurate. What I was being taught was very much true.

The next place I visited was Crete during the Minoan era. I will mention here that my husband, my best friend (who is my sitter) and her partner are all descendants of Crete; however, even they weren't aware of some of the things I was about to discover. I've always had a fascination with ancient civilisations; however, the Minoans were a civilisation I didn't know a lot about.
I asked to see this time and place. I felt myself sitting with a circle of women. On the left was a large tree and in front of us was the body of someone who had passed away. It was shrouded in cloth with stones around it. I can very clearly see that the stones had some holes in them, and they were very porous. We were prepping this body, but I had an overwhelming feeling that this wasn't the body of someone we knew, and it felt like these women around me worked alongside me to prepare bodies for burial. As if it was a job. It was like we were facilitators for the dead. Once we finished preparing the body, there was an overwhelming

feeling and emphasis on returning it to the ground. It was very different from a typical burial; it was more like we were returning it to the earth, returning it to nature. Then once we had accomplished that, the women around me let out sounds. This wasn't so much a cry or a weep; It was almost like a chant, but I couldn't make out any of the words; it sounded more like a feminine cry or yelp but not a sad cry.

I opened my eyes and explained what I had witnessed. My friend/sitter asked me if women were singing. I said, "no, but what do you mean by singing?" to which she replied, "like chanting almost". I looked at her strangely for a second and asked why? She explained that she could hear it. I didn't know that she was closing her eyes while I was inside my mind's eye and experiencing this. My friend is relatively spiritual herself, so it doesn't surprise me that she could channel into what I was experiencing; nevertheless, it was a strange happening. I continued to explain what I saw. Once again, my friend confirmed everything I was saying and showed me photos of different burial sites in Crete. She also explained that her mother had told her about the importance of returning a body to earth based on Cretan tradition.

The next place we visited, I say we because it felt like a collective, was Athens. In Athens, I was sitting down on the floor, there were women next to me, and it felt like I just downloaded a storyline of information. When describing it, I explained that it was as if there were all these statues of gods and goddesses as we well know; however, I was there during a time when structure was coming in.
Beliefs, art, culture, and the general collective attitude began to lean more toward rules and structure rather than mysticism and spirituality. To my right, there were the older statues of gods and goddesses but in front of me was a wall with carvings. Again, I felt an emphasis on a period where the structure was being implemented, and I mean that on every level. I had a collective understanding that the women were responsible for this. Even if the men were not aware, I had an understanding that the women would travel and take their learnings from the oracles and their elders; however, on the journey back down the mountain to let the men know what was revealed, they would collectively change some parts of the message to better suit what they wanted out of life. It was like a collective manipulation of the situation. It felt very much like they were losing their spirituality and going more towards order and reform.

Not surprisingly, when I explained all this to the group, they very quickly understood what I was talking about. They explained that Athens is supposedly known as the beginning of democracy for Greece, which very much aligned with what I was saying. I was then asked to visit Sparta. My husband is half Spartan and half Cretan, so we have always been interested in Sparta; however, my only knowledge of Sparta comes from the movie 300. In fact, in the past, I have always poked fun at my husband because I saw that story as being severely farfetched to give you an idea of my view of the Spartan warriors. Anyway, I began my inward journey.
Going into it, I expected to be shown heaps of warriors that were fighting each other. You know, very similar to how the movie depicted it; however, I found myself in a very interesting place. It was a naturally formed gorge like the split of two mountains side-by-side creating a gap. I was on the floor level of this gap with these mountain walls towering around me. The wall to my left and right were made of naturally formed stone; at the top, the walls did this thing where they curved and almost created the perfect gap for the sun to pierce through. Once I was finished looking around, I noticed a man sitting with his legs crossed right under this gap. I had an understanding that this was his way to connect to source/spirit and that he was doing this for a spiritual purpose. More interestingly, his body was huge, bigger than any human I have seen; almost animalistic. He was naked as far as I could see, although I couldn't view his crotch area because he was sitting in a way looking down with his shoulders brought forward, creating a shadow in his lap. At this moment, I had a huge realisation as if something explained to me this place is why Greece never tried to create their own version of a pyramid because it was in the mountains that they had the same effects naturally created. Out of nowhere, I got this overwhelming understanding. I opened my eyes and explained it to the group.

I first explained what I saw, which was interesting because they seemed to know exactly who I was talking about and who I saw in my vision. Before this, all I knew about Sparta, as I mentioned, was what was shown in the movie 300; however, they explained to me that what they were taught about Sparta, is that King Leonidas was said to be the son of Hercules. They also explained that he is said to be huge in their scriptures, which is why they straightaway recognised that the man in my experience was King Leonidas. According to history, the tradition or custom in Sparta is that kids were let out naked into the wilderness to play survival of the fittest, and this aligned with their beliefs as to why he would have returned to this mountainous gorge to practise his spirituality

All of this was very interesting but let's go back a few steps to unpack my realisation. First, it was apparent to me that all these ancient civilisations had one thing in common. They had all either built or found structures, whether manufactured or naturally occurring, that would harness a source of light; the pyramids in Egypt, the pyramids of the Mayans, the crystal cluster that the Atlanteans had, and even this gorge that King Leonidas was sitting under. They were all used to harness the power of a light from the skies. A space where the beam of light could be concentrated and pierce through the very apex.

It had some significance. I don't know what that significance is yet, and I don't know if I will ever have the answer to that; however, I plan to try and find out.

The next place I visited was Scotland. I wasn't sure where I would be visiting in, but shortly after I closed my eyes, I was taken to a stone circle. I know a bit of the history of stone circles, and I'm aware of how many there are all over Scotland and Ireland, so I couldn't tell you which one I was at specifically. This was another one of those experiences that wasn't just visual but came with a knowledge download. As I stood in the stone circle, I noticed some women lying by one of the stones initially, I thought, oh, I wonder what they're doing, but it turns out that was not the message of this experience. It was a very short one. It was as if I took all the knowledge that I needed, and upon opening my eyes, I sought out a book and some pencils. I needed to draw what I understood from the stone circle. My only prior knowledge regarding the stone circles is a theory where they are said to align in a certain way that when the sun hits the horizon at a certain point, it can shine through between some of the stones. Although the understanding that I downloaded was not that. It was explained to me that the stones were laid out in a way that if you looked at it from the 3D World you wouldn't understand it, but if you believed in the principle of "as above so below" or the principles of "negative and positive" it would be easier to understand the concept of the stones.

It was as if each stone on the outer end was slightly curved inwards. If you can imagine a mirror going against the stones and reflecting underneath the ground what you saw above it would almost make a diamond or an almost spherical diamond. Again, it was a way to harness energy. A light would enter through the top and pass through to the "upside down". There would be a base like a root and a crown just like our chakras. I began to draw this like a four-pointed diamond, two triangles reflected. It was simply my understanding that the stone circles were used just like everything I previously talked about when harnessing light energy.
My final step of exploration was something that I had mentioned I wanted to do before I started this Trip. My husband and my sitter's partner were back inside now. It was just me and her sitting out on the balcony, so it was the perfect time; by this time, it was around 10 or 11 pm and I was feeling the powers of the mushrooms fade so this was going to be my last opportunity for the night to try and make contact with extra-terrestrials. If you know who Dr Steven Greer is, you will know about the CE-5 method. It is a meditation technique that he put together, which is said to allow you to communicate with extra-terrestrials and ask for them to show themselves to you in the 3D universe.

I closed my eyes and asked to be taken to a place where I would guide the extra-terrestrials back to where we were. I closed my eyes and soon I was in a place where the walls were very much connected to the consciousness. You could call it a spaceship, but I really don't know what a spaceship is meant to look like on the inside so all I know is that there were walls which were as if they were connected to the people driving this vehicle. What's interesting is I didn't even for a second look around to see if anyone was there, but I was immediately looking at some sort of map so that I could show them where to go. I was very confused at the start, and it took a lot of concentration because there were so many different "earths”, or I guess planets that looked so much like ours. Every time I would try and find Australia there was a landmass that looked close to it, but I couldn't see it exactly as I was used to seeing it. It took me a little while until I found what we know as our earth once I saw that I was able to hone in on Australia go into my state and because where we are situated is a bit tricky to tell via the mainland, it was easier for me to enter through the Bay so it was almost like I was on this spaceship with them and we were travelling through to where we were physically located in the 3D. I showed them the Bay and we were coming from that direction when I finally got to where I needed them to be I opened my eyes and looked around at the sky, but I didn't spot anything. My friend said nothing for a few moments it was a bit of silence before I asked her if anything had happened.

She explained that in the sky to the right of where I was sitting, something appeared in the sky. She said it looked like a strip of LED lights, lighting up from one end and going to the other and then vanishing. She also explained that it was strange that she saw it there because when we've witnessed anything odd in the sky it is usually when we are looking out from our balcony directly to the north however, this was coming from the east. It then clicked. I explained to her that the way I was approaching our location was from the Bay area, which just so happens to be from the east. She later showed me a video of her recording my face, and she said, wait until you see my hands shake. She wasn't quick enough to capture anything, nor did she even try to, but while she was recording the moment, she saw this thing arrive, she adjusted in her seat, and you can see that by the shaking camera.

I ended up finding an in-depth documentary about it on Gaia, "Initiation the eighth dimension and the Akashic records". While watching this documentary, I had to continuously stop and send voice memos to my friend/sitter explaining how every word said in this documentary was exactly what I was trying to explain.
I am forever grateful for this experience, and I hope that I can learn the best way to share these stories and hopefully help others in their spiritual journey and their journey inwards on my next journey. Thanks for reading. I know it was long, but I hope you enjoyed it.

:justastonishing:

Amazing write-up, OP.

I have a lot to say here; saving my spot for later when I have more time!

--------------------

"All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone." - Blaise Pascal

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

OfflineH4lfBaked
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: The 8th Dimensions and The Akashic Records [Re: Loaded Shaman]
    #27483711 - 09/27/21 12:43 PM (1 month, 30 days ago)

Really great write up - enjoyed reading your report very much.

Offlinealaskappalachian
peakbagger

Loc: The 49th Dimension
Re: The 8th Dimensions and The Akashic Records [Re: H4lfBaked]
    #27510719 - 10/20/21 12:20 AM (1 month, 8 days ago)

I had all but given up on reading trip reports recently,  but I was very glad to have come back to read this one.  Thanks for taking the time to really lean into writing this and providing a thorough report. :hatsoff:  Some of your insights really resonated, and I can tell you took the psychedelic experience seriously.  Good for you. :vibin:

--------------------
It is all one vast awakened thing. I call it the golden eternity. It is perfect.
                                -Kerouac

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder