Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

Washing your hands
    #27464719 - 09/11/21 08:56 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

One of my coworkers were talking about how they don’t think a person washed their hands after using the restroom and I didn’t think it was a big deal.  The conversation unfurled a bit to the point where I asked her if she washes her hands every time she uses the bathroom at her home, to which she said yes.  She then asked me that and I said no.  I wash my hands if I need to but definitely not every time I use the restroom.  We asked a male coworker and he said he washes his hands every time he uses the bathroom at his place too. 

Do you wash your hands every time you use the bathroom in your place?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: Washing your hands [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #27464874 - 09/11/21 11:34 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Yea. Not like, thoroughly, but at least a courtesy splash.

Anonymous #3

#27465019 - 09/12/21 05:38 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

most times I don't

Anonymous #4

Re: Washing your hands [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #27465026 - 09/12/21 05:51 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

YES

Everytime

1 or 2 makes no difference, its everytime.

Anonymous #5

#27465814 - 09/12/21 03:58 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

A marine walks into a restroom and sees an enlisted Army man finishing up taking a piss and then walks right out of the restroom without washing his hands, he follows him to the bar and says "Hey! In the marines they teach us to wash our damn hands after we piss!" The Army guy looks at him, takes a long pull off of his beer and says "That's all fine and dandy for you pier queers, but in the Army they teach us not to piss on our hands."

Immediately thought of this old ass joke when I read the post.

Anonymous #4

Re: Washing your hands [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #27465939 - 09/12/21 06:03 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah its not about having or not having piss on your hands. Your transferring genital germs everywhere you touch afterwards, like the door handle everyone has to grab to exit that room.

Anonymous #6

Re: Washing your hands [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #27465947 - 09/12/21 06:12 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

I try my best to all the time but I forget sometimes..

Anonymous #5

Re: Washing your hands [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #27465992 - 09/12/21 07:02 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
Yeah its not about having or not having piss on your hands. Your transferring genital germs everywhere you touch afterwards, like the door handle everyone has to grab to exit that room.

Try washing your crotch once in a while and your "genital germs" might not be so prolific.

Also, just wondering,  does anyone else just pull there garment out of the way and allow your dong to just flop out and then let er rip, or do some folks fumble around trying to find there junk?

Like when it's really cold or I'm on certain substances my dude will really turtle up, but most times there's plenty enough to just let him hang and let it rip.

Perhaps worth noting whilst we are on the subject, I certainly enjoy pissing outside more than inside so long as the temperature is above freezing and really enjoy it when the wind airs out my sack.

Anonymous #7

#27466064 - 09/12/21 08:08 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

I wash my hands when I poop, even if there's a bidet. Some folks only wash if they get poop on their hands.

I only wash after I piss if I'm working. Piss on my hands or not. If I'm not working, I won't wash even if I get a little piss on my hands. I just wipe it off on my pants.

Anonymous #4

Re: Washing your hands [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #27466099 - 09/12/21 08:39 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

If you get poop on your hands youre doing it wrong.

Anonymous #8

#27466191 - 09/12/21 10:15 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
Yea. Not like, thoroughly, but at least a courtesy splash.

Same thing. Pretty much a quick swipe under the water and then shake of the hands like a dog trying to get dry etc

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:
A marine walks into a restroom and sees an enlisted Army man finishing up taking a piss and then walks right out of the restroom without washing his hands, he follows him to the bar and says "Hey! In the marines they teach us to wash our damn hands after we piss!" The Army guy looks at him, takes a long pull off of his beer and says "That's all fine and dandy for you pier queers, but in the Army they teach us not to piss on our hands."

Immediately thought of this old ass joke when I read the post.

Not shitting on your hands is also hella beneficiary for those not wishing to thoroughly wash. And things of that nature etc

Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:

Make sure to wet the hands

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
I try my best to all the time but I forget sometimes..

This is a hella scenario sometimes etc

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:

Try washing your crotch once in a while and your "genital germs" might not be so prolific.

Also, just wondering,  does anyone else just pull there garment out of the way and allow your dong to just flop out and then let er rip, or do some folks fumble around trying to find there junk?

Like when it's really cold or I'm on certain substances my dude will really turtle up, but most times there's plenty enough to just let him hang and let it rip.

Perhaps worth noting whilst we are on the subject, I certainly enjoy pissing outside more than inside so long as the temperature is above freezing and really enjoy it when the wind airs out my sack.

Kind of like you said depends on the temperature sometimes it just flops out but other times I have to dig around etc

Yes pissing outside and airing out the sack is very comforting of a hella nature

Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
If you get poop on your hands youre doing it wrong.

Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:
I wash my hands when I poop, even if there's a bidet. Some folks only wash if they get poop on their hands.

I only wash after I piss if I'm working. Piss on my hands or not. If I'm not working, I won't wash even if I get a little piss on my hands. I just wipe it off on my pants.

Now I have a question. What does a man do after having sex with the anus of Trent? Like you finish your pleasure session then pull your cock out. But it has been in the anus of Trent. Probably it has fecal matter on it and you have to touch your cock to put it back in your pants.

In this situation probably its best to wash your hands thoroughly and not go handle food on the prep line in the kitchen where you work right?

Or simply a quick swipe of the hands under the water will suffice etc?

Anonymous #2

#27466297 - 09/13/21 12:42 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:

Aw yea. I miss having a nice outdoor piss. No hands, lookin up at the stars. Freedom.

Anonymous #7

Re: Washing your hands [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #27466487 - 09/13/21 06:32 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

MOD EDIT: Leave trent's anus discussion out of this thread please.

:costanza:

Edited by george castanza (09/13/21 06:17 PM)

Anonymous #8

#27467138 - 09/13/21 05:48 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

This thread has hella useful information an erect man explains. It is hella etc and things of a hella etc nature

Anonymous #9

Re: Washing your hands [Re: Anonymous #8] * 1
    #27467865 - 09/14/21 10:19 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

When you pee in the snow do you try to make one large deep hole to the grass or do you go for turkey shoot style spread pattern???

Anonymous #8

Re: Washing your hands [Re: Anonymous #9] * 1
    #27468113 - 09/14/21 01:27 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

I tend to be the single target type in case later I walk in the wrong direction there is less of a pattern spread area

Anonymous #5

Re: Washing your hands [Re: Anonymous #8] * 1
    #27468182 - 09/14/21 02:30 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

I feel as tho writing my name is mandatory when I piss in the snow, I've never got my entire name finished, but I have done it with just a middle initial a couple times.

Anonymous #10

Re: Washing your hands [Re: Anonymous #5] * 1
    #27468260 - 09/14/21 03:19 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

I live in a very hot climate. :greenthumb:

Anonymous #11

Re: Washing your hands [Re: Anonymous #10] * 1
    #27468301 - 09/14/21 03:45 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Can we add a poll to the OP?

Anonymous #10

Re: Washing your hands [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #27468324 - 09/14/21 04:05 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

^ Remembered to mask.

Ironically, it has been reported that an EPA headquarters was riddled with human waste.

Hygiene (hopefully, more than a gutter in your village) is a survival skill, that helps you not to die of plagues in the ghetto or concentration camp.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom