Home | Community | Message Board

HighDesertSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleveggieM

[CA] $80 million in drugs seized from Warner Springs lab
    #27464715 - 09/11/21 10:48 PM (14 days, 3 hours ago)

Sheriff’s team seizes more than $80 million in drugs from Warner Springs lab
September 11, 2021 - San Diego Union Tribune

Authorities found hash oil, processed marijuana and psychedelic mushrooms during a raid Friday

NORTH COUNTY — The Sheriff’s Department seized more than $80 million in drugs including hash oil, psilocybin mushrooms and processed marijuana from a Warner Springs lab Friday, officials reported.

Investigators served a search warrant on the property on state Route 79 at San Felipe Road.

They seized 3 tons of hash oil with an estimated street value of $81.5 million, 460.5 pounds of processed marijuana and 5.5 pounds of psilocybin, or psychedelic mushrooms, with a street value of $6,600, along with a loaded firearm, officials said.

Sheriff’s officials obtained the warrant during an investigation of what they said was an illegal extraction lab that processes tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, the main psychoactive compound in marijuana.

They also found hazardous materials that they said are used to process THC and which can contaminate local ground water supply and streams. Experts with the county’s hazmat team and federal Drug Enforcement Administration were called to remove the hazardous substances.

Investigators said they believe the drugs found at the Warner Springs property were being produced for unlicensed Southern California marijuana dispensaries.

Sheriff’s officials arrested two people at the scene and said they will face felony charges in connection with the the alleged operations and materials at the lab.

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: [CA] $80 million in drugs seized from Warner Springs lab [Re: veggie]
    #27465511 - 09/12/21 02:14 PM (13 days, 12 hours ago)

Quote:

veggie said:

They seized 3 tons of hash oil with an estimated street value of $81.5 million.....

3 tons!....6000 pounds of hash oil!? :crazy:

That just might be the largest amount of hash oil I've ever heard of in a bust/seizure.

I almost find it hard to believe, almost.

That value for the hash oil is exaggerated as usual though...if I did my quick math correctly, at $20 a gram/street value it's closer to $53.7 million. And no doubt it is way cheaper at whole sale/bulk.

Still though, that's a ridiculous amount of oil and a huge chunk of $ :crazy: .

-OM

--------------------

OfflineSugabearcrisp
Not Your Average Bear
Male User Gallery

Loc: GSSR
Re: [CA] $80 million in drugs seized from Warner Springs lab [Re: openmind] * 1
    #27465546 - 09/12/21 02:49 PM (13 days, 11 hours ago)

I was paying $15 a gram for less than 10 grams, i have to imagine wholesale is $5 or less making that worth $13.4 million at best. Still a masive amount of oil, seems almost like something is amiss like they were doing ethanol extraction and it was actually 6 tonnes of ethanol and thc. I have heard of some doing crude ethanol extractions to then distill from there.

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: [CA] $80 million in drugs seized from Warner Springs lab [Re: Sugabearcrisp]
    #27465584 - 09/12/21 03:17 PM (13 days, 11 hours ago)

Quote:

Sugabearcrisp said:
I was paying $15 a gram for less than 10 grams, i have to imagine wholesale is $5 or less making that worth $13.4 million at best. Still a masive amount of oil, seems almost like something is amiss like they were doing ethanol extraction and it was actually 6 tonnes of ethanol and thc. I have heard of some doing crude ethanol extractions to then distill from there.

:werd:

That came to my mind as well...that the "oil" could have still been mixed up with a solvent when the bust/seizure happened, dramatically increasing the actual weight.

-OM

--------------------

Offlinethirtygoats
Male
Re: [CA] $80 million in drugs seized from Warner Springs lab [Re: veggie]
    #27465741 - 09/12/21 05:01 PM (13 days, 9 hours ago)

Everytime those losers seize cannabis or psychedelics, they are showing obvious blatant disregard for everyone's health, sanity, and wellbeing.

People don't need to be addicted like slaves to imaginary manmade bullshit that makes no sense or doesn't matter, or doesn't truly help anyone.

But they are forced to, so it causes people to act irrationally.

People use drugs to attempt to suppress or subdue the irrational feelings.

Sometimes the illogical ways of society get to be too much and sometimes people will say fuck it and end it all by going on a shooting spree or a crime spree.

OfflineQuirkmeister92
Street Doctor
 User Gallery

Loc: Grateful Dead USA
Re: [CA] $80 million in drugs seized from Warner Springs lab [Re: thirtygoats]
    #27466374 - 09/13/21 04:27 AM (12 days, 21 hours ago)

Police in Helicopter

--------------------
Team wheat...
Quirks Tub Prep

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains