Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Intoxicating Mint Exp.
    #2745876 - 05/30/04 05:16 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Well, earlier this morning around 2 am I tested out about 9 grams in a tea. But I can't say much actually because it ended up being a disappointment. :sad: I can't say I felt much of anything. Hmmmm.. ? Any thoughts? :confused:

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejojoba
RockMoNsTa

Loc: SPaCE
Re: Intoxicating Mint Exp. [Re: Locus]
    #2745930 - 05/30/04 06:28 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

where did you source your lago.?

--------------------
CLICK HERE FOR MY HUGE TRADE LIST ~~ CLICK HERE
Looking For These Items
Various Plants and Seeds.

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Intoxicating Mint Exp. [Re: jojoba]
    #2745954 - 05/30/04 06:47 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Got it from BBB. Have you tried lago. before?

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein

Anonymous

#2745995 - 05/30/04 07:21 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I've heard BBB's product is misrepresented. I still haven't tried omchi's Pyro Lago because of finances, but I will after the first of June.

OfflineAneglakya
mephiticconjurator

Re: Intoxicating Mint Exp. [Re: Organic]
    #2746095 - 05/30/04 08:49 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

The product is not misrepresented. It is actual Lagochilis. Who told you that it was false? Have you handled the material yourself?

Anonymous

Re: Intoxicating Mint Exp. [Re: Aneglakya]
    #2746133 - 05/30/04 09:13 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

No, I haven't tried any Lagochilus species yet. I have discussed it briefly through private messages with another vendor and it is believed to be from the compositae family (a chamomile?), not mint. Whatever it is, even if it is some Lagochilus variety, it is very weak compared to the new samples going around if 9 grams oral did not produce an effect.

You said you had tried it in another thread, how were the effects, what dosage, and what did the sample smell like? Were any tests ran on your sample to determine its identity?

This species fascinates me, but I think we all need to understand it is coming through a shady market, and misrepresented products will be dealt.

OfflineAneglakya
mephiticconjurator

Re: Intoxicating Mint Exp. [Re: Organic]
    #2746234 - 05/30/04 10:00 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

There was fake lagochilis going around that was from the composite family. I've discussed this in depth with the good people at The Entheogen Review. That product was simply flowers , which gave it away as being in the composite family, while this material is completely different. It was sent to daniel siebert who confirmed that it is indeed Lagochilis (although the exact species would be difficult to confirm 100%) The sample I had was tested by siebert.

I agree the market can be very shady but what I recieved seemed like the real deal. I steeped about 10grams into tea, let it sit for about an hour or two and had noticable affects but it is deffinetally something I would like to try again, just to confirm.

Its important to keep the market in line by questioning though.

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #2747053 - 05/30/04 02:13 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Hey, it's your birthday too!? ..haha very cool :smile:
Happy Birthday  :thumbup:

..Well, anyway ..I'm interested in others' experiences when they give it a try.

--------------------

OfflineAneglakya
mephiticconjurator

#2773339 - 06/07/04 09:59 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I have been talking with some people who seem to believe you must Toast the lagochilis before using it.. Also many say smoking it is very good and smoking it with MJ is very hallucinogenic.. I dont believe that shit though..

So maybe try toasting it???

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #2773792 - 06/08/04 01:25 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Alright, I'll give it a try :smile:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale