Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleMindMeower
lawnmower for the brain
I'm a teapot User Gallery

First HBWR trip (10 seeds CWE)
    #27456665 - 09/05/21 04:46 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Not so long ago I bought some HBWR and morning glory seeds from a site supporter so that I can try out the LSA trip, few days ago I did.

Knowing I have high tolerance I decided to use all of the 10 seeds rather than something less. The extraction began by crushing the seeds with a hammer and putting them into cooled but previously boiled water with citric acid in it. The extraction part continued in the fridge for about 24 hours. By the end I added garlic in it as it was suggested but it was a mistake pretty much, more on that later.

I drank the extract in one swoop. It wasn't unpleasant or anything though the garlic taste was strong. I then went to shower as I really needed one and it is one of the activites I like to do while I wait for the comeup anyway.

After shower I didn't yet have much going on though I was feeling the garlic in the stomach. I should have used much less of it. I took a very tiny amount of greens and it subdued the insides for the time being.

I proceeded to watch Avatar, while waiting for things to hit. After about 30 minutes from ingestion, I began to feel cold, the vasoconstriction was hitting. It wasn't outright uncomfy or antyhing but it lasted until end of the trip and also into the next day pretty much though the coldness went away just some hours later.

About 1.5 hours in I began to feel weird inside, my gut has more or less stopped working and whatever was in me was just staying there, making gas that I was burping out. That is also when I realized that the garlic was a mistake. It didn't contribute to the well being at all and only created discomfort that way. At this point I began to feel a bit out of breath too but big inhales were helping.

At 2 hour mark or so the coldness went away and I instead started to warm up, and really warm up, to a point I actually started to feel weak, tired and generally shit. This was all too familiar from all the mushroom trips and I knew exactly what I had to do to kill off these problems.

At first I ate some ice cream for immediate relief and then ice bottle in my armpit to actively cool myself. This made me feel good again, or rather not uncomfy. I still had no visuals or any mental things at that point, only physical effects...

The tiredness seemed to come in waves, I was really weak and sleepy and then perked up again and it went on for few more times, with 5 minute spans between the waves.

I began to see the mildest visuals then, very slight color enhancement and tiny amount of breathing. I began to finally think this trip is gonna get good.

on the 3rd hour I finally started to stop feeling tired and the visuals had slightly increased in magnitude but still equivalent of just past mushroom microdose or a quarter tab of LSD. Very weak. At that point I had written into my trip log "not worth it at all" and that's basically the final conclusion too.

At 4th hour I had written "this trip is good now" but no increase in visuals or anything and only for the briefest time my mind went into the super power state where I can think big things and whatnot. All the body stuff had gone by that point though I did manage to make a huge oops then that fucked it all up...

I went to the fridge, took the new milk that wasn't opened. Opened it, took a nice big sip and it was all bad, bitter crap... the new milk was bad... totally unexpected. Shortly after I felt really shit, and i ended up barfing not long after, with much relief. My stomach contents from before the trip were all expelled, the seeds definitely made my insides completely stall. Only really ass part then was that my throat was all sandpaper, my stomach acids were not gentle on it. I drank a little bit of soda water to neutralize things and it helped a bit.

Not long after I did some good amount of greens and in general had a good time until complete end of the trip some hours later. I watched couple more movies in that timespan. I had a small boost in visuals then too but nothing more in the mind side.

Overall this trip was not worth it at all, even if the bad milk incident didnt happen. I have a naturally high tolerance to the psychedelic effects, but my body seems to be just as sensitive to the physical sides and upping the dose for even more body load and only mild improvement in the high is just not worth it...

...I have a bag of morning glory seeds left that I will not be touching, perhaps I can give them to a friend who feels adventurous lol.

:greenshroom: /:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2: will not do again

--------------------
M(e)owing minds :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblealaskappalachian
Entitiologist

Loc: The 49th Dimension
Re: First HBWR trip (10 seeds CWE) [Re: MindMeower]
    #27459831 - 09/07/21 09:41 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

I don't know why,  but I ALWAYS have a shit experience with HBWS, and a great time with MG seeds. :shrug:  I don't do (nor do I recommend) extractions either,  as it (rather it can be rationalized or not) alters/reduces the quality of the trip.  Tried a few different things with both,  and both were characteristically different.  300 MG seeds ground and put in yogurt has always proven to be a reliable approach IME.  Sometimes I puke, sometimes not.  LSA has a really beautiful quality at the right dose.  I've had both some harrowingly beautiful and utterly terrifying visuals on it.  I  hate that you had such a lackluster experience.  Lots of people do, unfortunately.  :sad:  Man... all this talk about LSA-containing seeds is making me hawngry :crazy2:

--------------------

THE 49TH MYCOJOURNAL: EXOTICS, AURORAS,  & ENTITIES

ISO:Gym punctifolius spores for trade :pm:

InvisibleMindMeower
lawnmower for the brain
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: First HBWR trip (10 seeds CWE) [Re: alaskappalachian]
    #27460045 - 09/08/21 05:24 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

I only seeked extraction for the physical aspects, but it doesn't actually seem it will make any difference on those (other than nausea stuff but that was never a problem to me), the LSA itself causes those things (vasoconstriction stuff, weakness, temperature dysregulation).

I definitely hoped for something more substantial though but most of the time it was discomfort, and worse+longer one than mushies give too...

I have 10 grams of MG seeds, I'm not sure if I'll do anything with them or not lol. But I expect another very mild trip from those which is not going to be worth it and getting more to have a better trip will likely make all of the physical effects much worse...

--------------------
M(e)owing minds :mushroom2:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds